2020 Volkswagen Jetta Lease Deals and Prices

15678911»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,240
    wam3228 said:

    Can I please have the RV, mf, and any incentives for a 2020 VW Jetta SEL FWD for 60618? 24/7.5k and 36/7.5k Thank you!

    .00004 and 60% / 53%
    $1550 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sonic19sonic19 Member Posts: 17
    edited March 25
    Hi, can I please have the numbers on a GLI S auto in ZIP 92887? 24/7.5k and 36/7.5k please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,240
    sonic19 said:

    Hi, can I please have the numbers on a GLI base auto in ZIP 92887? 24/7.5k and 36/7.5k please.

    .00103 and 59% / 52%
    $1700 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ScottEllisScottEllis Member Posts: 1
    Can I have the MF, RV, and incentives for the Jetta SE ULEV for 36/10 and 39/10 ZIP 44070
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,240

    Can I have the MF, RV, and incentives for the Jetta SE ULEV for 36/10 and 39/10 ZIP 44070

    .00004 and 52% / 50%
    $2500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • coop73coop73 Member Posts: 21
    May I have the MF and RV for a GLI base with 36/10 in 60441

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    coop73 said:

    May I have the MF and RV for a GLI base with 36/10 in 60441

    Thanks!

    .00103 MF and 51% residual
    $500 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dimochkadimochka Member Posts: 12
    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,240
    dimochka said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00004 and 51%
    $2500 incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dimochkadimochka Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00004 and 51%
    $2500 incentives

    Either trim
    Thank you very much.

    I just got a quote from a dealership that has one 2020 SEL left. They are claiming their residual of 50% is correct, and offering $280/month with everything rolled in. 10k / year. Sales price 21,634. Is this a good deal or is there more room for me to negotiate?

    I'm trading in my 2018 Jetta Wolfsburg lease with no owed payments (I extended so paying month to month).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    dimochka said:

    Michaell said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00004 and 51%
    $2500 incentives

    Either trim
    Thank you very much.

    I just got a quote from a dealership that has one 2020 SEL left. They are claiming their residual of 50% is correct, and offering $280/month with everything rolled in. 10k / year. Sales price 21,634. Is this a good deal or is there more room for me to negotiate?

    I'm trading in my 2018 Jetta Wolfsburg lease with no owed payments (I extended so paying month to month).
    36/10 residual is 52%. It cannot be altered by the dealer.

    39/10 = 50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dimochkadimochka Member Posts: 12
    edited April 28
    kyfdx said:

    dimochka said:

    Michaell said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00004 and 51%
    $2500 incentives

    Either trim
    Thank you very much.

    I just got a quote from a dealership that has one 2020 SEL left. They are claiming their residual of 50% is correct, and offering $280/month with everything rolled in. 10k / year. Sales price 21,634. Is this a good deal or is there more room for me to negotiate?

    I'm trading in my 2018 Jetta Wolfsburg lease with no owed payments (I extended so paying month to month).
    36/10 residual is 52%. It cannot be altered by the dealer.

    39/10 = 50%
    Ah I misunderstood, it is a 39/10 lease, thank you for clarifying. Based on that, is this a good deal or do you think there is more room for me to negotiate (I'm still planning to ask for $270, but want to know if $280 is good enough)? And it's hard to get other quotes because so few 2020 SE/SEL available near me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    dimochka said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimochka said:

    Michaell said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives in 06902 for the below 4 options?

    - 2020 SE 36/10
    - 2020 SE 36/12
    - 2020 SEL 36/10
    - 2020 SEL 36/12

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00004 and 51%
    $2500 incentives

    Either trim
    Thank you very much.

    I just got a quote from a dealership that has one 2020 SEL left. They are claiming their residual of 50% is correct, and offering $280/month with everything rolled in. 10k / year. Sales price 21,634. Is this a good deal or is there more room for me to negotiate?

    I'm trading in my 2018 Jetta Wolfsburg lease with no owed payments (I extended so paying month to month).
    36/10 residual is 52%. It cannot be altered by the dealer.

    39/10 = 50%
    Ah I misunderstood, it is a 39/10 lease, thank you for clarifying. Based on that, is this a good deal or do you think there is more room for me to negotiate (I'm still planning to ask for $270, but want to know if $280 is good enough)? And it's hard to get other quotes because so few 2020 SE/SEL available near me.
    Seems reasonable. I don't know what you can get

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.