2021 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
edited August 2020 in Toyota
Ask your 2021 RAV4 lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456729

Comments

  • Adam101sdAdam101sd 92075Member Posts: 6
    looking for some lease MF and residual numbers on a 2021 Rav4 Prime
    SE
    XSE
    XSE Premium
    10k/36 mo

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    Adam101sd said:

    looking for some lease MF and residual numbers on a 2021 Rav4 Prime
    SE
    XSE
    XSE Premium
    10k/36 mo

    Thank you in advance!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Adam101sdAdam101sd 92075Member Posts: 6
    92078
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    Adam101sd said:

    looking for some lease MF and residual numbers on a 2021 Rav4 Prime
    SE
    XSE
    XSE Premium
    10k/36 mo

    Thank you in advance!

    Adam101sd said:

    92078

    .00004 MF
    63%/60% residual for SE/XSE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zotomomozotomomo Member Posts: 4
    Can I get the money factor + residual for RAV 4 Prime SE/XSE 12k/36mo, 91006?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    zotomomo said:

    Can I get the money factor + residual for RAV 4 Prime SE/XSE 12k/36mo, 91006?
    Thank you!

    .00004 MF
    62%/59% residual for SE/XSE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JMTJMT CTMember Posts: 3
    Can you please share the 10/24 and 10/36 MF and Residual for zip code 06877 on a RAV4 Prime XSE?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    JMT said:

    Can you please share the 10/24 and 10/36 MF and Residual for zip code 06877 on a RAV4 Prime XSE?

    .00004 MF
    24/12: 66% residual
    36/10: 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tysonmetysonme Member Posts: 1
    Can you please share the 12/36 and 15/36 MF and Residual for zip code 91710 on a RAV4 Hybrid XLE? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    tysonme said:

    Can you please share the 12/36 and 15/36 MF and Residual for zip code 91710 on a RAV4 Hybrid XLE? Thank you

    36/15
    .00224 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LevniLevni Portland, ORMember Posts: 6
    Can I get the money factor + residual for RAV 4 Prime XSE 10k/36mo, 97209 Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    Levni said:

    Can I get the money factor + residual for RAV 4 Prime XSE 10k/36mo, 97209 Thank you

    .00285 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • otbhootbho Member Posts: 3
    Hello, may I get lease deal for 2021 RAV4 Prime 36/15k, 91311. Can I get RV, MF please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    otbho said:

    Hello, may I get lease deal for 2021 RAV4 Prime 36/15k, 91311. Can I get RV, MF please?

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • orangeman99orangeman99 Member Posts: 88
    Hi,
    Can i get the MF/Residual on XLE Premium AWD for 36/12 in zip 18045?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888

    Hi,
    Can i get the MF/Residual on XLE Premium AWD for 36/12 in zip 18045?
    Thanks

    .00208 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SpanishBobSpanishBob Los AngelesMember Posts: 8
    Hi! Could you please provide the updated MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 Rav4 Prime SE and XSE?
    36/10
    zip code 90018 (or greater Los Angeles area)

    Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253

    Hi! Could you please provide the updated MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 Rav4 Prime SE and XSE?
    36/10
    zip code 90018 (or greater Los Angeles area)

    Thank you!!!

    .00001 and 63% / 60% for SE / XSE
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SpanishBobSpanishBob Los AngelesMember Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Hi! Could you please provide the updated MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 Rav4 Prime SE and XSE?
    36/10
    zip code 90018 (or greater Los Angeles area)

    Thank you!!!

    .00001 and 63% / 60% for SE / XSE
    No incentives
    Thanks Michaell! And figured no incentives... most Rav4 Prime are listed at 10K over MSRP here.

    I have a question about the Federal and State credits on a lease. The Rav4 Prime is eligible for the $7,500 Federal and $1,000 state credits. From what I read, companies offering the lease normally pocket that credit, and often offer it to you in incentives. When I talked with the Toyota dealer, they said I was responsible for those credits and they did not factor them in. Does this sound correct? If so, should I expect to get the full credit? Thank you again for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253

    Michaell said:

    Hi! Could you please provide the updated MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 Rav4 Prime SE and XSE?
    36/10
    zip code 90018 (or greater Los Angeles area)

    Thank you!!!

    .00001 and 63% / 60% for SE / XSE
    No incentives
    Thanks Michaell! And figured no incentives... most Rav4 Prime are listed at 10K over MSRP here.

    I have a question about the Federal and State credits on a lease. The Rav4 Prime is eligible for the $7,500 Federal and $1,000 state credits. From what I read, companies offering the lease normally pocket that credit, and often offer it to you in incentives. When I talked with the Toyota dealer, they said I was responsible for those credits and they did not factor them in. Does this sound correct? If so, should I expect to get the full credit? Thank you again for the help!
    You do not get the credits when you lease - the leasing bank does. You may, however, qualify for state rebates, though you'll have to research that yourself.

    In the case of the RAV4 Prime, they are offering a high residual value instead of incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • otbhootbho Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    otbho said:

    Hello, may I get lease deal for 2021 RAV4 Prime 36/15k, 91311. Can I get RV, MF please?

    What trim level?
    SE and XSE please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    otbho said:

    Michaell said:

    otbho said:

    Hello, may I get lease deal for 2021 RAV4 Prime 36/15k, 91311. Can I get RV, MF please?

    What trim level?
    SE and XSE please
    .00001 and 60% / 57% for SE / XSE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dee_SarinDee_Sarin Member Posts: 20
    any lease deals for 2021 Toyota Venza yet?
    If so, can you provide :
    MF, Residual, & incentives for LE, XLE, Limited 12K/36mon for zip 60559?
    TIA
    Dee
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    Dee_Sarin said:

    any lease deals for 2021 Toyota Venza yet?
    If so, can you provide :
    MF, Residual, & incentives for LE, XLE, Limited 12K/36mon for zip 60559?
    TIA
    Dee

    Please re-post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/62953/toyota/venza/2021-toyota-venza-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdsutt1jdsutt1 Member Posts: 29
    Hi Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for this month at zip code 78641 for the 2021 Rav4 Limited Hybrid and Prime XSE (even though this seems impossible to find) at 36 months /12k and 15K? Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    jdsutt1 said:

    Hi Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for this month at zip code 78641 for the 2021 Rav4 Limited Hybrid and Prime XSE (even though this seems impossible to find) at 36 months /12k and 15K? Thanks!!!

    36/15

    Prime: .00285 MF and 57% residual
    Hybrid: .00214 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maibad31maibad31 Member Posts: 36
    Can I get MF on the following for 36/10 zip 98118
    RAV4 Hybrid XLE AWD
    RAV4 Hybrid XLEP AWD
    RAV4 Hybrid XSE AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    maibad31 said:

    Can I get MF on the following for 36/10 zip 98118
    RAV4 Hybrid XLE AWD
    RAV4 Hybrid XLEP AWD
    RAV4 Hybrid XSE AWD

    .00214 MF
    69%
    67%
    66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BobFletcherBobFletcher Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2020
    MF, Residual, & Incentives for 2021 RAV4 FWD LE & XLE 36mo/15k in 28012. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253

    MF, Residual, & Incentives for 2021 RAV4 FWD LE & XLE 36mo/15k in 28012. Thank you!

    No lease programs in SETF for the 2021 RAV4, this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jw62jw62 Member Posts: 3
    MF, Residual, & Incentives for 2021 RAV4 LE/ Hybrid LE 36mo/12k in 92614. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    jw62 said:

    MF, Residual, & Incentives for 2021 RAV4 LE/ Hybrid LE 36mo/12k in 92614. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jw62jw62 Member Posts: 3
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    jw62 said:

    MF, Residual, & Incentives for 2021 RAV4 LE/ Hybrid LE 36mo/12k in 92614. Thank you!

    jw62 said:

    AWD

    Gas: .00208 MF and 66% residual

    Hybrid: .00214 MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pbenson1pbenson1 Member Posts: 39
    May I please have RV MF Incentives for an XLE and XLE Premium AWD 36/15 Zip 29077. Thanks!
  • pbenson1pbenson1 Member Posts: 39
    whoops- *29707 Zip^^
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    pbenson1 said:

    May I please have RV MF Incentives for an XLE and XLE Premium AWD 36/15 Zip 29077. Thanks!

    pbenson1 said:

    whoops- *29707 Zip^^

    There are no 2021 RAV4 lease programs for SE Toyota Finance, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mtkaufmanmtkaufman Member Posts: 8
    Hello! May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2021 Rav4 XLE AWD 36 months/12,000 miles for 10502? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    mtkaufman said:

    Hello! May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2021 Rav4 XLE AWD 36 months/12,000 miles for 10502? Thanks!

    .00208 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rejesterdrejesterd Boston, MAMember Posts: 10
    Hi - Could I get the MF & residual for the Rav4 Prime SE low-mileage incentive ($313/mo, 10k per year)? Zip code is 02021. Also would love to know the same for 3 years, 15k/year if possible. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    rejesterd said:

    Hi - Could I get the MF & residual for the Rav4 Prime SE low-mileage incentive ($313/mo, 10k per year)? Zip code is 02021. Also would love to know the same for 3 years, 15k/year if possible. Thank you.

    36/15
    .00285 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rejesterdrejesterd Boston, MAMember Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:


    36/15
    .00285 MF

    Wow. Are they not offering the low-mileage (10k/yr) incentive anymore? That still shows up on Toyota's website for me.
  • fzerozerofzerozero Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2020
    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    rejesterd said:

    kyfdx said:


    36/15
    .00285 MF

    Wow. Are they not offering the low-mileage (10k/yr) incentive anymore? That still shows up on Toyota's website for me.
    63% residual for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    fzerozero said:

    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip

    FWD or AWD?

    Post 2020 RAV4 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58693/toyota/rav4/2020-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fzerozerofzerozero Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip

    FWD or AWD?

    Post 2020 RAV4 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58693/toyota/rav4/2020-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Ooh sorry AWD
    2021
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    fzerozero said:

    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip

    FWD or AWD?

    Post 2020 RAV4 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58693/toyota/rav4/2020-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Ooh sorry AWD
    2021
    36/15
    .00208 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fzerozerofzerozero Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip

    FWD or AWD?

    Post 2020 RAV4 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58693/toyota/rav4/2020-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Ooh sorry AWD
    2021
    36/15
    .00208 and 64%
    No incentives
    Thank you. Apologies I should have also said I need 10K miles.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,888
    fzerozero said:

    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Michaell said:

    fzerozero said:

    Hello. Interested in info for a 2020 or 2021 Rav4 XLE. Incentives MF and Residual.
    11435 Zip

    FWD or AWD?

    Post 2020 RAV4 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58693/toyota/rav4/2020-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Ooh sorry AWD
    2021
    36/15
    .00208 and 64%
    No incentives
    Thank you. Apologies I should have also said I need 10K miles.

    67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FaidaFaida Member Posts: 19
    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 RAV4 LE Hybrid and XLE Hybrid with 12K/36 for zip code 77054. Could you please include both FWD and AWD.

    Thanks a lot!!
Sign In or Register to comment.