2021 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

17810121316

Comments

  • carlease101carlease101 Member Posts: 11
    Current CX-9 lease holder. Can i have MF , RV Incentives , Lease cash , for Touring AWD Premium Package for 36/15K miles please
  • carlease101carlease101 Member Posts: 11

    Current CX-9 lease holder. Can i have MF , RV Incentives , Lease cash , for Touring AWD Premium Package for 36/15K miles please

    08831 is the Zip code
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    Current CX-9 lease holder. Can i have MF , RV Incentives , Lease cash , for Touring AWD Premium Package for 36/15K miles please

    08831 is the Zip code
    .00008 and 57%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HCapHCap Member Posts: 2
    Can you please share the lease programs for the 2021 CX-9? Looking for MF and residual for 36/12 or 36/10 lease in 32771 for a FWD Touring and FWD Grand Touring trim. Are there any incentives currently? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    HCap said:

    Can you please share the lease programs for the 2021 CX-9? Looking for MF and residual for 36/12 or 36/10 lease in 32771 for a FWD Touring and FWD Grand Touring trim. Are there any incentives currently? Thank you!

    36/12

    GT: .00011 MF and 59% residual

    Touring: .00021 MF and 59% residual. $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcasanovadavisjcasanovadavis Member Posts: 39
    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 Sport & Touring AWD on a 36 month, 12k lease in 02382? Thank you!

    Also if there is an incentive, what is it? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 Sport & Touring AWD on a 36 month, 12k lease in 02382? Thank you!

    Also if there is an incentive, what is it? Thanks

    Sport: .00001 MF and 61% residual
    Tour: .00008 MF and 59% residual

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BLSL81BLSL81 FLMember Posts: 4
    Hello, can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature for 36mth/12k lease in 33328? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    BLSL81 said:

    Hello, can I please have the MF/RV and incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature for 36mth/12k lease in 33328? Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZakM1615ZakM1615 Member Posts: 3
    Hello! Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/12 in 92606? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    ZakM1615 said:

    Hello! Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/12 in 92606? Thank you!

    .00001 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • modernraleighmodernraleigh Member Posts: 22
    Hi there,

    Can I get the residual and money factor on the following CX-9s for 27540, plus any lease incentives?

    GT FWD
    GT AWD
    SIG

    In 36/12k and 15k

    There used to be an alternative lease length Mazda offered prior to switching to TFS, like 39 months or something like that. If that is still an option, I'll take that too.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    Hi there,

    Can I get the residual and money factor on the following CX-9s for 27540, plus any lease incentives?

    GT FWD
    GT AWD
    SIG

    In 36/12k and 15k

    There used to be an alternative lease length Mazda offered prior to switching to TFS, like 39 months or something like that. If that is still an option, I'll take that too.

    36/15
    GT F - .00011 and 57%
    GT A - .00001 and 57%
    SIG - .00015 and 56%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnnyb311johnnyb311 Member Posts: 47
    edited February 17

    kyfdx said:

    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD

    36/12

    .00008 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you!
    *** UPDATE***

    Went to the dealership last Thursday and walked away with the following lease deal:

    2021 CX9 Touring Black/Black
    36 Mo/ 12 K
    $1,500 down (1st month's payment & fees)
    $365/month
  • tedzo3tedzo3 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition, AWD on a 36mo/ 10k lease in 22033? Thank you for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    kyfdx said:

    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD

    36/12

    .00008 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you!
    *** UPDATE***

    Went to the dealership last Thursday and walked away with the following lease deal:

    2021 CX9 Touring Black/Black
    36 Mo/ 12 K
    $1,500 down (1st month's payment & fees)
    $365/month
    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    tedzo3 said:

    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition, AWD on a 36mo/ 10k lease in 22033? Thank you for your help!

    .00028 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnnyb311johnnyb311 Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD

    36/12

    .00008 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you!
    *** UPDATE***

    Went to the dealership last Thursday and walked away with the following lease deal:

    2021 CX9 Touring Black/Black
    36 Mo/ 12 K
    $1,500 down (1st month's payment & fees)
    $365/month
    Congrats! Thanks for the report
    Thanks for your help!
  • valen1valen1 Member Posts: 14
    Current Mazda lessee. May I please have the numbers on a GT AWD, 36/10, 68522.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    valen1 said:

    Current Mazda lessee. May I please have the numbers on a GT AWD, 36/10, 68522.

    .00029 and 60%
    $720 incentive
    $750 loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eagelateagelat Member Posts: 9
    Grand Touring, AWD, 36/12 and 36/15, 76016 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    eagelat said:

    Grand Touring, AWD, 36/12 and 36/15, 76016 please

    36/15

    .00001 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjeffcotttjeffcott Member Posts: 6
    Signature, AWD, 36/10, 43230 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    tjeffcott said:

    Signature, AWD, 36/10, 43230 please

    .00015 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pianoman89pianoman89 Member Posts: 21
    May I please have MF, RV, incentives for 2021 GT AWD, 36/12 in 02720?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives for 2021 GT AWD, 36/12 in 02720?

    .00001 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CarBrokerageDavidCarBrokerageDavid west palm beachMember Posts: 2
    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 CX 9 Signature AWD and Carbon AWD for 36/15 in 33401 for February? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 CX 9 Signature AWD and Carbon AWD for 36/15 in 33401 for February? Thank you!

    CAR - .00001 and 57%
    SIG - .00015 and 56%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcmikersonmcmikerson Member Posts: 3
    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives (and what they are) for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD on a 36 month, 10k lease in 23233? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    Hello! Could I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives (and what they are) for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD on a 36 month, 10k lease in 23233? Thank you!

    .00029 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike1177mike1177 Member Posts: 51
    CX9 touring AWD w/Prem Pkg, 33 + 36 mo, 12k/yr. MF, RV and any lease cash. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    mike1177 said:

    CX9 touring AWD w/Prem Pkg, 33 + 36 mo, 12k/yr. MF, RV and any lease cash. Thanks

    Almost 50 posts, and you still forget basic information? :sunglasses:

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CamaracCamarac Member Posts: 4
    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    Camarac said:

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CamaracCamarac Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, FWD.
  • mike1177mike1177 Member Posts: 51
    Michaell said:

    mike1177 said:

    CX9 touring AWD w/Prem Pkg, 33 + 36 mo, 12k/yr. MF, RV and any lease cash. Thanks

    Almost 50 posts, and you still forget basic information? :sunglasses:

    What is your location?
    Ok, ok, I'll take my lumps! IDK how I missed that.

    15239
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    Camarac said:

    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, FWD.
    CAR: .00009 MF and 59% residual
    GT: .00011 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    mike1177 said:

    Michaell said:

    mike1177 said:

    CX9 touring AWD w/Prem Pkg, 33 + 36 mo, 12k/yr. MF, RV and any lease cash. Thanks

    Almost 50 posts, and you still forget basic information? :sunglasses:

    What is your location?
    Ok, ok, I'll take my lumps! IDK how I missed that.

    15239
    .00042 MF and 63% residual
    .00008 MF and 59% residual

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CamaracCamarac Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, FWD.
    CAR: .00009 MF and 59% residual
    GT: .00011 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives
    Is this 36/12 or 36/10? Needed both. Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    Camarac said:

    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    kyfdx said:

    Camarac said:

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition, and Grand Touring (w/ premium package and 2nd row captain chairs without the center console). 36/12 and 36/10. Zip code 33018. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, FWD.
    CAR: .00009 MF and 59% residual
    GT: .00011 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives
    Is this 36/12 or 36/10? Needed both. Thanks for your help!
    Those are the 12k residuals

    Add 1% for 10k

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imacarguyimacarguy Member Posts: 25
    Please give me MF and RV for Grand Touring and Signature AWD. 36 mo 10 k miles. Zip 95630. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    imacarguy said:

    Please give me MF and RV for Grand Touring and Signature AWD. 36 mo 10 k miles. Zip 95630. Thanks.

    GT - .00001 and 60%
    SIG - .00015 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eagelateagelat Member Posts: 9
    So I asked here about a week ago, GT AWD, 36/15 for 76016, and was told .00001 and 57%. Mazda here provided a chart showing Mazda "official rates" as .00015 and 56%

    Any advice?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    eagelat said:

    So I asked here about a week ago, GT AWD, 36/15 for 76016, and was told .00001 and 57%. Mazda here provided a chart showing Mazda "official rates" as .00015 and 56%

    Any advice?

    Check with a 2nd dealer, and see if you get the same information.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    eagelat said:

    So I asked here about a week ago, GT AWD, 36/15 for 76016, and was told .00001 and 57%. Mazda here provided a chart showing Mazda "official rates" as .00015 and 56%

    Any advice?

    Those are the Signature trim lease numbers

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Patrick FoxPatrick Fox Member Posts: 51
    Looking for MF and residuals for GT AWD in 63146. Term either 30/12 or 36/12.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403

    Looking for MF and residuals for GT AWD in 63146. Term either 30/12 or 36/12.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00040 and 65%
    .00029 and 59%
    $860 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mazda777Mazda777 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for the MF and RV the following

    Touring plus premium AWD
    grand touring AWD

    36/10 and zip:63123

    Thank you in advance!
  • Jrey46276Jrey46276 New JerseyMember Posts: 11
    May I please get the MF/RV for a CX-9 touring AWD FOR 36M/12K for 07960.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,403
    Jrey46276 said:

    May I please get the MF/RV for a CX-9 touring AWD FOR 36M/12K for 07960.

    .00008 and 59%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.