Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

1679111216

Comments

  • VS_1VS_1 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, are new Feb numbers out for the CX9?
    Can I get numbers & incentives for 2021 Mazda CX9 - Touring AWD LEASE 36/12k in 89521 & also in 95630 ? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    VS_1 said:

    Hi, are new Feb numbers out for the CX9?
    Can I get numbers & incentives for 2021 Mazda CX9 - Touring AWD LEASE 36/12k in 89521 & also in 95630 ? Thanks in advance!

    NV
    .00041 MF and 59% residual
    $360 lease cash

    CA
    .00008 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jkendrickjkendrick Member Posts: 43
    Can I please get the MF and Residual along with any lease cash, loyalty or other rebates on a 2021 GT AWD with 15K / year in 05446?

    Thank you
  • boatguy2boatguy2 Member Posts: 16
    Hi, Can I please get the MF and residual and any lease cash, loyalty, or rebates. Zip-60004 2021 CX9 - AWD GT and Signature. 12k/36 months.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    jkendrick said:

    Can I please get the MF and Residual along with any lease cash, loyalty or other rebates on a 2021 GT AWD with 15K / year in 05446?

    Thank you

    36/15
    .00029 and 57%
    No lease incentives
    $750 loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    boatguy2 said:

    Hi, Can I please get the MF and residual and any lease cash, loyalty, or rebates. Zip-60004 2021 CX9 - AWD GT and Signature. 12k/36 months.

    Thank you

    GT - .00029 and 59%
    SIG - .00040 and 58%
    $1080 incentives
    $750 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Geno1234Geno1234 Member Posts: 4
    Could you please provide MF, RV, & incentives for 07010

    2021 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    Geno1234 said:

    Could you please provide MF, RV, & incentives for 07010

    2021 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/10

    .00001 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imnurikimnurik Member Posts: 19
    Hi, hope this finds you well! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives on the Touring and Grand Touring in 94510? For a 36/10 please. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    imnurik said:

    Hi, hope this finds you well! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives on the Touring and Grand Touring in 94510? For a 36/10 please. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alex_halex_h Member Posts: 4
    Hello!

    May I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives/discounts for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring with the Premium Package?

    FWD - 36mo/10k
    AWD - 36mo/10k

    Zip is 92835

    Thank you so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    alex_h said:

    Hello!

    May I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives/discounts for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring with the Premium Package?

    FWD - 36mo/10k
    AWD - 36mo/10k

    Zip is 92835

    Thank you so much.

    .00021 MF and 60% residual
    .00008 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imnurikimnurik Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

    imnurik said:

    Hi, hope this finds you well! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives on the Touring and Grand Touring in 94510? For a 36/10 please. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Hi, sorry- AWD please. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    imnurik said:

    kyfdx said:

    imnurik said:

    Hi, hope this finds you well! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives on the Touring and Grand Touring in 94510? For a 36/10 please. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Hi, sorry- AWD please. Thank you!
    GT: .00001 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00021 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carlease101carlease101 Member Posts: 11
    Current Mazda CX 9 lease ending soon . I have a choice to extend the lease for 6 more months with no extra cost . But Checking the market before i commit for extension.

    Can I get RV , MF for
    Carbon Edition.
    and
    GT


    Any Incentives , Loyalty , lease cash.

    Looking for 36/15K miles in 08831
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378

    Current Mazda CX 9 lease ending soon . I have a choice to extend the lease for 6 more months with no extra cost . But Checking the market before i commit for extension.

    Can I get RV , MF for
    Carbon Edition.
    and
    GT


    Any Incentives , Loyalty , lease cash.

    Looking for 36/15K miles in 08831

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carlease101carlease101 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Current Mazda CX 9 lease ending soon . I have a choice to extend the lease for 6 more months with no extra cost . But Checking the market before i commit for extension.

    Can I get RV , MF for
    Carbon Edition.
    and
    GT


    Any Incentives , Loyalty , lease cash.

    Looking for 36/15K miles in 08831

    FWD or AWD?


    AWD please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378

    Michaell said:

    Current Mazda CX 9 lease ending soon . I have a choice to extend the lease for 6 more months with no extra cost . But Checking the market before i commit for extension.

    Can I get RV , MF for
    Carbon Edition.
    and
    GT

    Any Incentives , Loyalty , lease cash.

    Looking for 36/15K miles in 08831

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD please
    .00001 and 57%
    No incentives
    $750 loyalty
    $750 lease to lease

    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carlease101carlease101 Member Posts: 11

    Michaell said:

    Current Mazda CX 9 lease ending soon . I have a choice to extend the lease for 6 more months with no extra cost . But Checking the market before i commit for extension.

    Can I get RV , MF for
    Carbon Edition.
    and
    GT


    Any Incentives , Loyalty , lease cash.

    Looking for 36/15K miles in 08831

    FWD or AWD?


    AWD please

    Thank you
  • hyperfire21hyperfire21 Member Posts: 23
    edited February 8
    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 60046. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 60046. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hyperfire21hyperfire21 Member Posts: 23
    edited February 8
    kyfdx said:

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 60046. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry, 24 and 30 month, 12k and 15k miles. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370

    kyfdx said:

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 60046. Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry, 24 and 30 month, 12k and 15k miles. Thanks
    CAR
    24/15: .00001 MF and 66% residual
    30/15: .00059 MF and 64% residual
    $360 lease cash

    GT
    24/15: .00001 MF and 66% residual
    30/15: .00040 MF and 63% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mothman78mothman78 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 10314
    36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    mothman78 said:

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for Grand Touring AWD and Carbon Edition AWD in 10314
    36/10

    .00001 and 60%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam2428sam2428 Member Posts: 29
    edited February 9
    Can I please get the February lease numbers for the cx9 Touring 37/10 for Houston, TX?

    Edit: FWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    sam2428 said:

    Can I please get the February lease numbers for the cx9 Touring 37/10 for Houston, TX?

    Edit: FWD

    36/10?
    .00021 and 60%
    $720 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam2428sam2428 Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    sam2428 said:

    Can I please get the February lease numbers for the cx9 Touring 37/10 for Houston, TX?

    Edit: FWD

    36/10?
    .00021 and 60%
    $720 incentive
    Yes, that should have said 36/10..sorry. Thanks for the numbers!
  • max63max63 Member Posts: 76
    Lease deals offered; CX-9 Signature $48,100 - Cap Cost: $43,704
    12k/36 = $1k Drive off & $514 per month including tax or 3k down and $457 per month including tax.

    CX-9 Grand Touring $43,435, Cap Cost: $39,470
    12k/36 - $1k Drive off & 448 per month.

    Just thought I would share the info!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    max63 said:

    Lease deals offered; CX-9 Signature $48,100 - Cap Cost: $43,704
    12k/36 = $1k Drive off & $514 per month including tax or 3k down and $457 per month including tax.

    CX-9 Grand Touring $43,435, Cap Cost: $39,470
    12k/36 - $1k Drive off & 448 per month.

    Just thought I would share the info!

    Thanks for the report. Reasonable.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Stiguy300Stiguy300 NjMember Posts: 3
    Hi, Can I please get the February lease numbers for the CX9 Signature 36/15k for 08087? Thank you!
  • redeye212redeye212 Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get mf and residual on CX9 36/12 in 77423
  • johnnyb311johnnyb311 Member Posts: 47
    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!
  • johnnyb311johnnyb311 Member Posts: 47
    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    Stiguy300 said:

    Hi, Can I please get the February lease numbers for the CX9 Signature 36/15k for 08087? Thank you!

    .00015 MF and 56% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    redeye212 said:

    Can I please get mf and residual on CX9 36/12 in 77423

    Which trim?
    Also, FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370

    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD

    36/12

    .00008 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johnnyb311johnnyb311 Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

    Good Morning!

    May I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 CX-9 Touring w/Preimum packages in zip code 07642 for 36k/12 and 36k/10 and if there are any special offers/incentives/rebates, etc. Thank you!

    Sorry, forgot to mention AWD

    36/12

    .00008 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    Thank you!
  • Av8tr45Av8tr45 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 11
    Can anybody get me the MF, RV and lease incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 FWD

    Sport
    Touring

    With 12k/36 for 77386
    Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    Av8tr45 said:

    Can anybody get me the MF, RV and lease incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 FWD

    Sport
    Limited

    With 12k/36 for 77386
    Thank You

    I don't see a Limited trim.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Av8tr45Av8tr45 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 11
    kyfdx said:

    Av8tr45 said:

    Can anybody get me the MF, RV and lease incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 FWD

    Sport
    Limited

    With 12k/36 for 77386
    Thank You

    I don't see a Limited trim.

    FWD or AWD?
    Thanks, sorry for the mistake, I ment the Touring FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    Av8tr45 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Av8tr45 said:

    Can anybody get me the MF, RV and lease incentives for the 2021 Mazda CX-9 FWD

    Sport
    Limited

    With 12k/36 for 77386
    Thank You

    I don't see a Limited trim.

    FWD or AWD?
    Thanks, sorry for the mistake, I ment the Touring FWD
    Sport: .00006 MF and 61% residual
    Touring: .00021 MF and 59% residual

    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Stratmagik_87Stratmagik_87 New England Member Posts: 14
    Hi, all!

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives for '21 CX-9 AWD touring and grand touring. 10k miles, 24 and 36? ZIP: 02360. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378

    Hi, all!

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives for '21 CX-9 AWD touring and grand touring. 10k miles, 24 and 36? ZIP: 02360. Thanks!

    No 24/10 numbers

    GT
    24/12 - .00001 and 68%
    36/10 - .00001 and 60%

    Touring
    .00001 and 68%
    .00008 and 59%

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • svenbrensvenbren Member Posts: 2
    Could you please provide lease numbers for the CX-9 Carbon and Grand Touring AWD models in 53226? 30/12 and 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    svenbren said:

    Could you please provide lease numbers for the CX-9 Carbon and Grand Touring AWD models in 53226? 30/12 and 36/12.

    CAR
    .00033 and 66%
    .00001 and 59%

    GT
    .00013 and 65%
    .00001 and 59%

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Nyc1234Nyc1234 Member Posts: 38
    11223

    AWD Touring
    AWD Grand Touring
    AWD Signature
    36/10
    36/12
    24/10
    24/12

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,370
    Nyc1234 said:

    11223

    AWD Touring
    AWD Grand Touring
    AWD Signature
    36/10
    36/12
    24/10
    24/12

    Thanks!

    Touring
    24/12: .00001 MF and 68% residual
    36/12: .00008 MF and 59% residual
    GT
    .00001 MF and 68% residual
    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    SIG
    .00001 MF and 67% residual
    .00015 MF and 58% residual


    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjeffcotttjeffcott Member Posts: 6
    edited February 12
    Zip Code: 43230

    MF, Residual Value, and Incentives for the CX-9 Carbon AWD 36/10 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,378
    tjeffcott said:

    Zip Code: 43230

    MF, Residual Value, and Incentives for the CX-9 Carbon AWD 36/10 please.

    .00001 and 60%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.