-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Toyota Tundra Lease Deals and Prices

1234689

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Oh, ok. How about the midwest area - 63111 for example.

    .00219 MF
    74%/68% residual

    But, those are Toyota Financial numbers

    SETF is a completely different bank. The numbers may not even be close

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    schmatschmatschmatschmat Member Posts: 44
    Could I get numbers for a 2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4, for 36/39 months, 10k a year, in 49267? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Could I get numbers for a 2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4, for 36/39 months, 10k a year, in 49267? Thanks!

    36/10
    .00219 MF and 73% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    revelliosrevellios Member Posts: 4
    Hello,
    May I please have the residual value, money factor and any available incentives for the following:

    2021 Toyota Tundra SR5 4D CrewMax 4WD
    Zip 52405
    36/12

    Thank you very much
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    revellios said:

    Hello,
    May I please have the residual value, money factor and any available incentives for the following:

    2021 Toyota Tundra SR5 4D CrewMax 4WD
    Zip 52405
    36/12

    Thank you very much

    .00219 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    swjacksonswjackson Member Posts: 10
    Can I get the mf and rv on a 2021 tundra crewmax 4x4 sr5 32507 36/10
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    swjackson said:

    Can I get the mf and rv on a 2021 tundra crewmax 4x4 sr5 32507 36/10

    Sorry, but we don't have the Tundra programs for the Southeast Region.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JschneiderJschneider Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF/RV on a '21 CrewCab Limited, 36/15k in 55038? Dealer says USBank is better than TFS.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Looking for MF/RV on a '21 CrewCab Limited, 36/15k in 55038? Dealer says USBank is better than TFS.

    .00219 MF and 70% residual

    We don't have the US Bank programs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rawchuckrawchuck Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can you please give me MF/RV on a 2021 Tundra 1794 CrewMax? Looking for 36/12. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    rawchuck said:

    Hi, can you please give me MF/RV on a 2021 Tundra 1794 CrewMax? Looking for 36/12. Thanks!

    What is your location?
    2WD or 4WD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CantHavMyCouchCantHavMyCouch Member Posts: 2
    Can I get MF (Tier 1 & 2 if possible) and RV for 2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4WD 36/12
    Zip 65202

    Thank you for your time
  • Options
    CantHavMyCouchCantHavMyCouch Member Posts: 2
    Also, any incentives or rebates please. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Can I get MF (Tier 1 & 2 if possible) and RV for 2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4WD 36/12
    Zip 65202

    Thank you for your time

    Also, any incentives or rebates please. Thanks!

    .00245 MF and 72% residual

    Sorry, don't have lower tier info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    s1175290s1175290 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! Could I get MF and RV for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4WD for:

    60148
    36/12

    Is it the same as 65202 above?

    Any incentives? I do have an existing Toyota lease.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    s1175290 said:

    Hi! Could I get MF and RV for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4WD for:

    60148
    36/12

    Is it the same as 65202 above?

    Any incentives? I do have an existing Toyota lease.

    Thanks!

    .00245 and 72%
    No incentives

    MO $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KJ_ducKJ_duc Member Posts: 5
    TRD PRO
    83714
    24/15k
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    KJ_duc said:

    TRD PRO
    83714
    24/15k

    Crew or Double Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KJ_ducKJ_duc Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    KJ_duc said:

    TRD PRO
    83714
    24/15k

    Crew or Double Cab?
    Crewmax. Apologies
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    KJ_duc said:

    Michaell said:

    KJ_duc said:

    TRD PRO
    83714
    24/15k

    Crew or Double Cab?
    Crewmax. Apologies
    .00245 MF and 78% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jimziggjimzigg Member Posts: 68

    Could I get MF and RV for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4WD for:
    53150
    36/15 and 39/15
    Any incentives? I do have an existing Toyota vehicle.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    @jimzigg said:
    Could I get MF and RV for a 2021 SR5 Crewmax 4WD for:
    53150
    36/15 and 39/15
    Any incentives? I do have an existing Toyota vehicle.

    36/15
    .00245 and 70%
    No incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    snowthundahsnowthundah Member Posts: 6

    Hello,
    Do you have the MF and RV for a TRD Pro Crewmax 3 yr, 30k mile, zip 01876?
    Thank you

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    @snowthundah said:
    Hello,
    Do you have the MF and RV for a TRD Pro Crewmax 3 yr, 30k mile, zip 01876?
    Thank you

    .00245 and 75%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    err0r4o4err0r4o4 Member Posts: 36
    Hi could I get the RV / MF for a
    2021 Tundra SR5 5.7L 4WD CrewMax
    24/12
    36/12
    Zip code 19810
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    err0r4o4 said:

    Hi could I get the RV / MF for a
    2021 Tundra SR5 5.7L 4WD CrewMax
    24/12
    36/12
    Zip code 19810
    Thanks!!

    .00245 MF
    78%/72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Angel_Fig27Angel_Fig27 Member Posts: 3
    Hi there, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Sport 4WD CrewMax
    36/12 in 91762? Thanks!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Hi there, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Sport 4WD CrewMax
    36/12 in 91762? Thanks!!

    I don't see a TRD Sport trim for the Tundra

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    NATS7599NATS7599 Member Posts: 2
    Good morning, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Pro 36/12 in 22554? Appreciate the time!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    NATS7599 said:

    Good morning, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Pro 36/12 in 22554? Appreciate the time!

    CrewMax or Double Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NATS7599NATS7599 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    NATS7599 said:

    Good morning, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Pro 36/12 in 22554? Appreciate the time!

    CrewMax or Double Cab?
    CrewMax, Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    NATS7599 said:

    Michaell said:

    NATS7599 said:

    Good morning, may I have MF/RV for 2021 Tundra TRD Pro 36/12 in 22554? Appreciate the time!

    CrewMax or Double Cab?
    CrewMax, Thanks!
    .00245 and 74%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Angel_Fig27Angel_Fig27 Member Posts: 3

    Sorry, it would just be a SR5 Trim 4x4 CrewMax 36/12 in 91762. Thanks!!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Sorry, it would just be a SR5 Trim 4x4 CrewMax 36/12 in 91762. Thanks!!

    .00245 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jnarmstrjnarmstr Member Posts: 9
    Could I get the RV/MF/incentives for a:
    2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4 for 24/12 and 36/12 in zip code 32409

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    jnarmstr said:

    Could I get the RV/MF/incentives for a:
    2021 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4 for 24/12 and 36/12 in zip code 32409

    Thanks!

    Sorry, we don't have the Tundra programs for the Southeast Region

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mwilson6618mwilson6618 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, Can you provide RV/MF/incentives for 2021 Tundra Limited CrewMax 4x4 for 36/12 in 98011.
    Please and Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683

    Hello, Can you provide RV/MF/incentives for 2021 Tundra Limited CrewMax 4x4 for 36/12 in 98011.
    Please and Thank you!

    .00245 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Jpw78Jpw78 Member Posts: 1

    Can you provide the RV/MF/Incentives for:
    2021 SR5, 4WD, Crewmax (do options such as TRD matter)
    36/12
    36/15
    Zip code: 37042

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Jpw78 said:

    Can you provide the RV/MF/Incentives for:

    2021 SR5, 4WD, Crewmax (do options such as TRD matter)

    36/12

    36/15

    Zip code: 37042

    .00245 and 70%
    No incentives

    Options and packages do not affect the program numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    impaul4impaul4 Member Posts: 44

    Can I get MF, RV, incentives for 2021 Crewmax TRD Pro 4x4 . 79258. Could I get it for 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    impaul4 said:

    Can I get MF, RV, incentives for 2021 Crewmax TRD Pro 4x4 . 79258. Could I get it for 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks

    .00245 MF and 80% / 74% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    HECMPROHECMPRO Member Posts: 12
    Thank you for helping so many!
    Does a lease MF run higher, lower, or equal to Loan APR? i.e. with excellent credit, you could expect an APR of 4.42%. Does that mean if you decide to lease, they should be offering a MF .00184 ? It sounds too easy to me. I'm trying to prepare with what the dealer might present and in my experience, it's always grossly high unless you are prepared and push back.
    I'm looking at three 2021 Tundra trims in 78613, when time allows what would be the MF & RV (excellent credit)

    Crewmax TRD Pro 4x4 - 24/12 , 1794 4x4 - 24/12, Limited 4x4 - 24/12


    Thank you!!! You are very appreciated!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    HECMPRO said:

    Thank you for helping so many!
    Does a lease MF run higher, lower, or equal to Loan APR? i.e. with excellent credit, you could expect an APR of 4.42%. Does that mean if you decide to lease, they should be offering a MF .00184 ? It sounds too easy to me. I'm trying to prepare with what the dealer might present and in my experience, it's always grossly high unless you are prepared and push back.
    I'm looking at three 2021 Tundra trims in 78613, when time allows what would be the MF & RV (excellent credit)

    Crewmax TRD Pro 4x4 - 24/12 , 1794 4x4 - 24/12, Limited 4x4 - 24/12


    Thank you!!! You are very appreciated!

    .00245 MF
    80%, 74%, 78%

    Lease MF are completely separate from finance APRs. No correlation between them, at all. I suppose that's the banks way of encouraging customer to buy or lease, accordingly.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Angel_Fig27Angel_Fig27 Member Posts: 3

    Hi there!! Thanks for all the help!! May I have RV/MF 36/12 for 2021 Tundra Platinum Crew Cab 4x4 in 91762. Thank you so much!!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Hi there!! Thanks for all the help!! May I have RV/MF 36/12 for 2021 Tundra Platinum Crew Cab 4x4 in 91762. Thank you so much!!

    .00245 MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KnndlbKnndlb Member Posts: 11
    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for Crew Max cabs in 76017 on the following:
    SR5 4x4
    Limited 4x2
    Limited 4x4
    TRD 4x4

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Knndlb said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for Crew Max cabs in 76017 on the following:
    SR5 4x4
    Limited 4x2
    Limited 4x4
    TRD 4x4

    Thanks in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KnndlbKnndlb Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Knndlb said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for Crew Max cabs in 76017 on the following:
    SR5 4x4
    Limited 4x2
    Limited 4x4
    TRD 4x4

    Thanks in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,683
    Knndlb said:

    Michaell said:

    Knndlb said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for Crew Max cabs in 76017 on the following:
    SR5 4x4
    Limited 4x2
    Limited 4x4
    TRD 4x4

    Thanks in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12
    Unless you are buying by tomorrow, all of these numbers expire...
    Why don't you wait until after Wednesday?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.