-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Mercedes GLB-Class Lease Deals and Prices

123468

Comments

  • Options
    _MSK__MSK_ Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2021
    Can I get MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 36/7.5K, 2021 GLB250 AWD, zip 19355
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    _MSK_ said:

    Can I get MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 36/7.5K, 2021 GLB250 AWD, zip 19355

    36/10
    .00143 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    _MSK__MSK_ Member Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    _MSK_ said:

    Can I get MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 36/7.5K, 2021 GLB250 AWD, zip 19355

    36/10
    .00143 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives
    what about 36/7.5K
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    _MSK_ said:

    Michaell said:

    _MSK_ said:

    Can I get MF / RV / Incentives for 36/10k and 36/7.5K, 2021 GLB250 AWD, zip 19355

    36/10
    .00143 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives
    what about 36/7.5K
    60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ec1008ec1008 Member Posts: 5
    Can I get MF / RV for 2021 GLB 4Matic for 94107, 36/12k and 36/10k?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    ec1008 said:

    Can I get MF / RV for 2021 GLB 4Matic for 94107, 36/12k and 36/10k?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00143 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    FJG_13FJG_13 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2021

    Hi can i get MF/RV And incentives for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC AWD in zip 87103?

    36/10k and 36/12k

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    FJG_13 said:

    Hi can i get MF/RV And incentives for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC AWD in zip 87103?

    36/10k and 36/12k

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00143 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Nik73Nik73 Member Posts: 1

    Greetings: MF. RV, and any incentives for a GLB 250 AWD in zip code 08540?

  • Options
    sbs0sbs0 Member Posts: 19

    Hello! May I get MF/RV And incentives for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC AWD in zip 98052?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Nik73 said:

    Greetings: MF. RV, and any incentives for a GLB 250 AWD in zip code 08540?

    36/15
    .00143 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    sbs0 said:

    Hello! May I get MF/RV And incentives for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class GLB 250 4MATIC AWD in zip 98052?

    36/15
    .00143 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    markvent999markvent999 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, can I please get the mf and rv and incentives for GLB 250 SUV
    2021 for 70130?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834

    Hi, can I please get the mf and rv and incentives for GLB 250 SUV
    2021 for 70130?

    FWD or AWD?
    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markvent999markvent999 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, can I please get the mf and rv and incentives for GLB 250 SUV
    2021 for 70130?

    FWD or AWD?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    AWD 36/12. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, can I please get the mf and rv and incentives for GLB 250 SUV
    2021 for 70130?

    FWD or AWD?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    AWD 36/12. Thank you.
    .00143 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ec1008ec1008 Member Posts: 5
    Hi there -
    can you help provide MF and RV for 2021GLB250 AWD for 94404?
    any incentives /rebates for August?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ec1008 said:

    Hi there -
    can you help provide MF and RV for 2021GLB250 AWD for 94404?
    any incentives /rebates for August?

    Thank you!

    August programs will be released on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ec1008ec1008 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the info -

    Was wondering any updates on the MF & RV for 2021GLB250 AWD for 94404? incentives /rebates as well!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ec1008 said:

    Thanks for the info -

    Was wondering any updates on the MF & RV for 2021GLB250 AWD for 94404? incentives /rebates as well!

    36/15
    .00143 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ec1008ec1008 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2021
    how about for 36/12k Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ec1008 said:

    how about for 36/12k Thanks!

    58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jocelyngjocelyng Member Posts: 69
    Hi can I have mf and residual and any lease incentives for 91602 for the glb 250 36/10
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    jocelyng said:

    Hi can I have mf and residual and any lease incentives for 91602 for the glb 250 36/10
    Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jocelyngjocelyng Member Posts: 69
    kyfdx said:

    jocelyng said:

    Hi can I have mf and residual and any lease incentives for 91602 for the glb 250 36/10
    Thank you

    FWD or AWD?
    Fwd please

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    jocelyng said:

    kyfdx said:

    jocelyng said:

    Hi can I have mf and residual and any lease incentives for 91602 for the glb 250 36/10
    Thank you

    FWD or AWD?
    Fwd please

    .00142 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    FJG_13FJG_13 Member Posts: 18
    Hello, Can I have the RV/MF and Incentives for a 10/36 and 12/36 lease on a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    FJG_13 said:

    Hello, Can I have the RV/MF and Incentives for a 10/36 and 12/36 lease on a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00143 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MarkInTheMarketMarkInTheMarket Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

    Can I please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD 4MATIC in zip code 84101, 10/36? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Hi,

    Can I please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD 4MATIC in zip code 84101, 10/36? Thank you!

    .00143 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BenihanaBenihana Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2021
    Hello,

    Would you please provide the money factor and residual on a GLB35 for 36 months, and 12,000 miles in 95062?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Benihana said:

    Hello,

    Would you please provide the money factor and residual on a GLB35 for 36 months, and 12,000 miles in 95062?

    .00142 MF
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BenihanaBenihana Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Benihana said:

    Hello,

    Would you please provide the money factor and residual on a GLB35 for 36 months, and 12,000 miles in 95062?

    .00142 MF
    59% residual
    They’re telling me .00242, did you make a typo?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Benihana said:

    Michaell said:

    Benihana said:

    Hello,

    Would you please provide the money factor and residual on a GLB35 for 36 months, and 12,000 miles in 95062?

    .00142 MF
    59% residual
    They’re telling me .00242, did you make a typo?
    Nope.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BenihanaBenihana Member Posts: 5

    @Michaell said:
    Nope.

    Ok, I’ll see what the dealership says. Should I just try another dealership?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    Benihana said:

    @Michaell said:

    Nope.

    Ok, I’ll see what the dealership says. Should I just try another dealership?


    Tell them you want the base rate. That's a huge markup

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BenihanaBenihana Member Posts: 5

    Thank you. I’ll give it a shot. It’s a Bay Area dealership so they’re pretty bad with customer service.

  • Options
    WyseguyWyseguy Member Posts: 1
    Hello guy,

    Excellent resource here. Can you give me MF and RV for AMG GLB 35 on 36 month/10k in 30315
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Wyseguy said:

    Hello guy,

    Excellent resource here. Can you give me MF and RV for AMG GLB 35 on 36 month/10k in 30315

    .00142 MF
    60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    satch822satch822 Member Posts: 11
    HelloI hope all is well.

    Can I please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD 4MATIC in zip code 33177? Thank you!


    36 Months/ 12K miles
    48 months /12K Miles


    Thank you in advance for your assistance
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    satch822 said:

    HelloI hope all is well.

    Can I please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 AWD 4MATIC in zip code 33177? Thank you!


    36 Months/ 12K miles
    48 months /12K Miles


    Thank you in advance for your assistance

    .00143 MF
    58%/49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    trainertracytrainertracy Member Posts: 13

    Can I please get the RV & MF for a:
    1. 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250

    36 Months/ 10K miles
    36 months /12K Miles

    1. 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 4MATIC

    36 Months/ 10K miles
    36 months /12K Miles

    FWD, Zip code 78257
    Thank you!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Can I please get the RV & MF for a:

    1. 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250

    36 Months/ 10K miles

    36 months /12K Miles

    1. 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 4MATIC

    36 Months/ 10K miles

    36 months /12K Miles

    FWD, Zip code 78257

    Thank you!

    36/12
    FWD - .00142 and 58%
    AWD - .00143 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NashNash Member Posts: 2
    May I please get the Mf, Rv and incentives being offered for the 2021 GLB 250 4-Matic.

    Leasing terms 36/12k and 36/10k for zip code 07470
    THANK YOU
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Nash said:

    May I please get the Mf, Rv and incentives being offered for the 2021 GLB 250 4-Matic.

    Leasing terms 36/12k and 36/10k for zip code 07470
    THANK YOU

    36/12
    .00143 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ewrig27ewrig27 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get the RV & MF for a: 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 for zip code 92620

    36 Months/ 7.5K miles
    36 Months/ 10K miles

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    ewrig27 said:

    Can I please get the RV & MF for a: 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 for zip code 92620

    36 Months/ 7.5K miles
    36 Months/ 10K miles

    Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Celeb142Celeb142 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, incentives and/or typical % off MSRP for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC for zip code 64082

    36 Months/ 10K miles
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Celeb142 said:

    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, incentives and/or typical % off MSRP for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC for zip code 64082

    36 Months/ 10K miles

    .00143 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    Celeb142 said:

    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, incentives and/or typical % off MSRP for 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC for zip code 64082

    36 Months/ 10K miles

    See Price Checker link below

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.