Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
edited October 2020 in Land Rover
Ask your 2021 Range Rover Sport lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, prices and payments.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134567

Comments

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Hi thank you for starting new forum. MF/residuals (October)for 2021 HST. :36/10000 and 33/10000 ? Zip 07960. Thnx.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    malan11 said:

    Hi thank you for starting new forum. MF/residuals (October)for 2021 HST. :36/10000 and 33/10000 ? Zip 07960. Thnx.

    .00079 MF and 58% residual
    .00081 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Hi. is $1000 loyalty program still in effect for 2021 sport. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    malan11 said:

    Hi. is $1000 loyalty program still in effect for 2021 sport. Thanks

    I don't see a loyalty incentive for the 2021 RRS.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Thanks for info.
  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    May I ask you for 2021 Hst. 36/7500 and 33/7500. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    malan11 said:

    May I ask you for 2021 Hst. 36/7500 and 33/7500. Thank you

    .00079 MF and 59% residual
    .00081 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Calwil_6Calwil_6 OhioMember Posts: 18
    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    Calwil_6 said:

    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please

    .00079 and 57%
    .00081 and 54%
    .00082 and 50%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Calwil_6Calwil_6 OhioMember Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please

    .00079 and 57%
    .00081 and 54%
    .00082 and 50%
    Thanks

    How about 2021 RR sport HSE dynamic 5.0 v8 supercharged for same terms and miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    Calwil_6 said:

    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please

    .00079 and 57%
    .00081 and 54%
    .00082 and 50%
    Thanks

    How about 2021 RR sport HSE dynamic 5.0 v8 supercharged for same terms and miles
    .00122 and 56% / 54% / 50%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Calwil_6Calwil_6 OhioMember Posts: 18
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please

    .00079 and 57%
    .00081 and 54%
    .00082 and 50%
    Thanks

    How about 2021 RR sport HSE dynamic 5.0 v8 supercharged for same terms and miles
    .00122 and 56% / 54% / 50%
    Any incentives for either trim level? Also what is acq fee? I plan to build a deal in CDK to go in with a payment in mind. It seems like 2021 is a better program than 2020 especially putting into effect that the 2020 I am looking at is a demo with 5k miles on it which hurts the residual. I am thinking about ordering one but I’m sure programs will change. Do RRS programs vary a lot or are they typically consistent throughout winter?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Calwil_6 said:

    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    Michaell said:

    Calwil_6 said:

    2021 RR SPORT HST
    33m/12k
    36m/12k
    39m/12k
    Zip 43617
    Need buy rate money factor and residual please

    .00079 and 57%
    .00081 and 54%
    .00082 and 50%
    Thanks

    How about 2021 RR sport HSE dynamic 5.0 v8 supercharged for same terms and miles
    .00122 and 56% / 54% / 50%
    Any incentives for either trim level? Also what is acq fee? I plan to build a deal in CDK to go in with a payment in mind. It seems like 2021 is a better program than 2020 especially putting into effect that the 2020 I am looking at is a demo with 5k miles on it which hurts the residual. I am thinking about ordering one but I’m sure programs will change. Do RRS programs vary a lot or are they typically consistent throughout winter?

    Thanks
    No incentives
    Acquisition fee is $895

    No historical trends on programs.

    Even with a lower residual, I would expect a lot lower price on a 2020 demo, resulting in a much lower payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BubbaqueBubbaque Central floridaMember Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    May I get the MF/residuals and any incentives on a 2021 Sport HSE and HST?
    36m/12k
    Zip 32820

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    Bubbaque said:

    May I get the MF/residuals and any incentives on a 2021 Sport HSE and HST?
    36m/12k
    Zip 32820

    Thanks in advance.

    HSE - MHEV or PHEV?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BubbaqueBubbaque Central floridaMember Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    HSE and HST - not mhev or phev
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Bubbaque said:

    May I get the MF/residuals and any incentives on a 2021 Sport HSE and HST?
    36m/12k
    Zip 32820

    Thanks in advance.

    HSE: .00096 MF and 57% residual
    HST: .00081 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PPSPPS Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2020
    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition MHEV
    Can you please give me MF and RV for it and if there are any discounts or anything around it?

    33/12, ZipCode: 60010
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    PPS said:

    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition MHEV
    Can you please give me MF and RV for it and if there are any discounts or anything around it?

    33/12, ZipCode: 60010

    .00096 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Hi .Are November rates available yet? Mf/res. 2021 HST. 33/10000. 36/10000. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    malan11 said:

    Hi .Are November rates available yet? Mf/res. 2021 HST. 33/10000. 36/10000. Thank you

    New programs start on Tuesday
    It may be a day or two before we see them.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Thank you
  • TFK13TFK13 Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Wondering the RV and MF on 2021 Sport HSE Dynamic 36/12K for zip 77002. Thank you!
  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Hi did the November rate come out? Looking for. HST. 33/36/39–10000 miles. Zip 07960. MF/residual. Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    TFK13 said:

    Hi. Wondering the RV and MF on 2021 Sport HSE Dynamic 36/12K for zip 77002. Thank you!

    .00122 and 52%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    malan11 said:

    Hi did the November rate come out? Looking for. HST. 33/36/39–10000 miles. Zip 07960. MF/residual. Thank you!!

    .00063 and 59%
    .00065 and 55%
    .00067 and 52%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • malan11malan11 Member Posts: 33
    Thank you!!
  • George63George63 Member Posts: 42
    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - P400 HST 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    36 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630
  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAMember Posts: 80
    Hi,
    Can you please share the MF and R for a 2021 RR Sport HSE SILVER EDITION. Looking for 36,39/10. Also any incentives? Zip 33324

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    George63 said:

    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - P400 HST 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    36 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630

    .00065 and 54%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hi,
    Can you please share the MF and R for a 2021 RR Sport HSE SILVER EDITION. Looking for 36,39/10. Also any incentives? Zip 33324

    Thanks!

    MHEV or PHEV?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • George63George63 Member Posts: 42
    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - P400 HST 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    33 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    George63 said:

    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - P400 HST 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

    33 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630

    .00063 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Big2NahBig2Nah Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF/RV and incentives on both the 2021 V6 HST and the V8 HSE Dynamic?

    36/39/42mo and 7500 miles
    60606 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281
    Big2Nah said:

    Can I please get the MF/RV and incentives on both the 2021 V6 HST and the V8 HSE Dynamic?

    36/39/42mo and 7500 miles
    60606 zip

    HST
    36/7.5 - .00065 and 56%
    39/7.5 - .00067 and 53%
    42/7.5 - .00101 and 51%

    SC HSE Dyn
    .00122 and 54% / 51% / 49%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • misstatiyanamisstatiyana Member Posts: 21

    Can I please have MF and RV for
    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport awd
    12k/36mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,281


    Can I please have MF and RV for
    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport awd
    12k/36mo

    Which trim?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Poschec2Poschec2 FloridaMember Posts: 8
    edited November 2020
    Hi can you please provide the residual, MF for a 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition. Zip code 33913

    Msrp $82,850
    36 /12k miles
    36/10k miles
  • MichaelsMichaels Member Posts: 51
    edited November 2020
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, Residual,
    rebates, incentives and loyality for a 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 il6 turbo..
    Zip 91367,
    36 and 33 months
    12k miles

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Poschec2 said:

    Hi can you please provide the residual, MF for a 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition. Zip code 33913

    Msrp $82,850
    36 /12k miles
    36/10k miles

    MHEV or PHEV?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Michaels said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, Residual,
    rebates, incentives and loyality for a 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 il6 turbo..
    Zip 91367,
    36 and 33 months
    12k miles

    Thank you!

    .00057 MF and 60% residual
    .00060 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Poschec2Poschec2 FloridaMember Posts: 8
    It’s a MHEV
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Poschec2 said:

    Hi can you please provide the residual, MF for a 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition. Zip code 33913

    Msrp $82,850
    36 /12k miles
    36/10k miles

    Poschec2 said:

    It’s a MHEV

    36/12
    .00070 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Poschec2Poschec2 FloridaMember Posts: 8
    Can you please do it with 36/10? Thanks
  • saturdazesaturdaze Member Posts: 33
    Hi, could you please provide the RRS 2021 SE MF & RV for 33/7.5k & 36/7.5k and any applicable incentives/loyalty. Florida
  • MichaelsMichaels Member Posts: 51
    kyfdx said:

    Michaels said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, Residual,
    rebates, incentives and loyality for a 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 il6 turbo..
    Zip 91367,
    36 and 33 months
    12k miles

    Thank you!

    .00057 MF and 60% residual
    .00060 MF and 56% residual
    Sorry does the hse silver edition have the same programs?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Poschec2 said:

    Can you please do it with 36/10? Thanks

    +1%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    saturdaze said:

    Hi, could you please provide the RRS 2021 SE MF & RV for 33/7.5k & 36/7.5k and any applicable incentives/loyalty. Florida

    .00122 MF
    63%/58% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Michaels said:

    kyfdx said:

    Michaels said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, Residual,
    rebates, incentives and loyality for a 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 il6 turbo..
    Zip 91367,
    36 and 33 months
    12k miles

    Thank you!

    .00057 MF and 60% residual
    .00060 MF and 56% residual
    Sorry does the hse silver edition have the same programs?
    As nearly as we can tell, Silver Edition has no effect on the numbers.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • misstatiyanamisstatiyana Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:


    Can I please have MF and RV for
    2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport awd
    12k/36mo

    Which trim?
    What is your location?
    Oops sorry forgot to put...

    Rover Range Rover Sport SE
    Location: 07470
Sign In or Register to comment.