2021 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

1679111228

Comments

  • bocastephen1bocastephen1 Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone worked a deal for Premium Purchase financing on an E-Tron? I understand it's not available in CA, but my LLC is in NV, so I hope it's available there. Before anyone starts questioning the 'why', the simple answer is EV tax credit, plus Sec 179 plus bonus depreciation all mean I need the car titled in my name and Premium Purchase financing is the only way to do it where you get a payment similar to a lease, but still own the car, plus the flexibility to sell the car at any time after taking all of those tax deductions.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    V8PRO said:

    Can I get the latest info on etron SUV premium? MF residual and incentives for 24/10k in 94103 and 94901. Can you also please break down the lease cash so I can make sure I get it all?

    .00074 and 56%
    Total Cash of $13250 includes:
    $750 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 03/31/2021
    $1000 Western Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $4000 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Be advised that to qualify for CA EV incentives, you may have to lease for 30 months minimum.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394

    Hi, Can I please have MF/Residual and incentive breakdown for Etron SUV Premium and P+ 36/10 zip:92620 Thanks!

    .00074 MF
    49% residual
    P- $13,250 lease cash
    P+ - $14,500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Percy12Percy12 Member Posts: 11
    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!
  • dmmoneydmmoney Member Posts: 24
    Hello can I please get RV/MF/incentives for an SUV premium and premium plus in 98115. 36/7.5. If possible I’d like to get the detailed break down of incentives. Thank you!
  • tbeatytbeaty Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Can I please have MF/Residual and incentive figures for Etron SUV Premium and P+ for 24, 30, 36 months and 7.5 and 10K for zip 95624? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    Percy12 said:

    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!

    By "Wagon", do you mean the SUV or the Sportback?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    dmmoney said:

    Hello can I please get RV/MF/incentives for an SUV premium and premium plus in 98115. 36/7.5. If possible I’d like to get the detailed break down of incentives. Thank you!

    .00074 and 50%

    Premium
    Total Cash of $11500 includes:
    $4000 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Premium +
    Total Cash of $12750 includes:
    $5250 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    tbeaty said:

    Hi, Can I please have MF/Residual and incentive figures for Etron SUV Premium and P+ for 24, 30, 36 months and 7.5 and 10K for zip 95624? Thank you!

    10K
    .00074 and 56% / 52% / 49%

    P - $13,250 lease cash
    P+ - $14,500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CeriselunCeriselun Member Posts: 5
    Hi, may I please have mf/rv and break down of incentives for 2021 etron P+ SUV for 36/10 and 36/12 zip 07093?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    Ceriselun said:

    Hi, may I please have mf/rv and break down of incentives for 2021 etron P+ SUV for 36/10 and 36/12 zip 07093?

    36/12
    .00074 MF and 48% residual

    Total Cash of $13750 includes:
    $1000 Incremental Lease Cash exp. 03/31/2021
    $5250 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CeriselunCeriselun Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for the quick response. not possible to do 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    Ceriselun said:

    Thank you for the quick response. not possible to do 36/10?

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Percy12Percy12 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!

    By "Wagon", do you mean the SUV or the Sportback?
    Suv
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    Percy12 said:

    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!

    By "Wagon", do you mean the SUV or the Sportback?
    Suv
    .00074 and 53% / 46%
    $14,500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhay1234jhay1234 Member Posts: 24
    May I please get numbers for Premium and P+ SUV 10/36, 10/24. Zip code WA 99206.
  • Percy12Percy12 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!

    By "Wagon", do you mean the SUV or the Sportback?
    Suv
    .00074 and 53% / 46%
    $14,500 lease cash
    does this include costco incentive of $2,000?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    Percy12 said:

    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Michaell said:

    Percy12 said:

    Hello!
    Can i please have the MF,RV, and Incentives for a 2021 e-tron wagon P+ 92808.
    24/15 and 36/15

    ty!

    By "Wagon", do you mean the SUV or the Sportback?
    Suv
    .00074 and 53% / 46%
    $14,500 lease cash
    does this include costco incentive of $2,000?
    No info on Costco

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    jhay1234 said:

    May I please get numbers for Premium and P+ SUV 10/36, 10/24. Zip code WA 99206.

    .00074 MF
    56%/49% residual for 24/36 mo

    Prem: $11500 lease cash
    Prem+: $12750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Percy12Percy12 Member Posts: 11
    May I also please have RV, lease cash, incentives, MF for a 2021 Etron prestige SUV for 92808 36/15 and 24/15

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    Percy12 said:

    May I also please have RV, lease cash, incentives, MF for a 2021 Etron prestige SUV for 92808 36/15 and 24/15

    Thanks!!

    .00074 and 49% / 42%
    $15,750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GreenwaveATLGreenwaveATL Atlanta, GAMember Posts: 19
    Hi. May I please get MF, RV, and Incentives for the 21 e-Tron PremPlus (Wagon & SBack) for 36/10 in 30326? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394

    Hi. May I please get MF, RV, and Incentives for the 21 e-Tron PremPlus (Wagon & SBack) for 36/10 in 30326? Thanks!

    SUV - .00074 and 49%; $13,750 lease cash
    SB - .00018 and 51%; $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • V8PROV8PRO Member Posts: 49
    Can I please get MF, RV, and Incentives breakdown for SUV premium plus 24/10k in 94901? I want to make sure I'm not missing any of the individual incentives in my deal.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    V8PRO said:

    Can I please get MF, RV, and Incentives breakdown for SUV premium plus 24/10k in 94901? I want to make sure I'm not missing any of the individual incentives in my deal.

    .00074 and 56%

    Total Cash of $14500 includes:
    $750 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 03/31/2021
    $1000 Western Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $5250 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • V8PROV8PRO Member Posts: 49
    Michaell said:

    V8PRO said:

    Can I please get MF, RV, and Incentives breakdown for SUV premium plus 24/10k in 94901? I want to make sure I'm not missing any of the individual incentives in my deal.

    .00074 and 56%

    Total Cash of $14500 includes:
    $750 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 03/31/2021
    $1000 Western Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $5250 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021
    Thank you so much!
  • aeroslugaeroslug Member Posts: 22
    Hey guys, can I get the MF and residual for P and P+ SUV for 36/15 in zip code 35244? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    aeroslug said:

    Hey guys, can I get the MF and residual for P and P+ SUV for 36/15 in zip code 35244? Thanks!

    .00074 MF and 46% residual

    P: $12500 lease cash
    P+: $13750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DeadleeDeadlee Member Posts: 9
    edited March 7
    Hi can i please get the Mf/RV and incentives for a etron SUV P & P+ for 24/10 and 36/10, in zip 75113? Thank you
  • Lisa SmithLisa Smith Member Posts: 58
    Hi, can I get the numbers on a premium plus 24/10 and 36/10 for zip 92024? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    Deadlee said:

    Hi can i please get the Mf/RV and incentives for a etron SUV P & P+ for 24/10 and 36/10, in zip 75113? Thank you

    .00074 MF
    56%/49% residual

    P: $12500 lease cash
    P+: $13750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854

    Hi, can I get the numbers on a premium plus 24/10 and 36/10 for zip 92024? Thanks!

    .00074 MF
    56%/49% residual

    $14500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kdwhit1kdwhit1 Member Posts: 20
    Good morning:
    Can i please have #s on a 2021 Etron premium SUV in zip 19341 for 10k and 12k over 36 months? Also can i have the breakout of lease incentives that are currently available? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    kdwhit1 said:

    Good morning:
    Can i please have #s on a 2021 Etron premium SUV in zip 19341 for 10k and 12k over 36 months? Also can i have the breakout of lease incentives that are currently available? Thank you!

    36/12

    .00074 MF and 48% residual

    Total Cash of $12500 includes:
    $1000 Incremental Lease Cash exp. 03/31/2021
    $4000 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • surf2day2surf2day2 Member Posts: 71
    Can you advise of March Incentives and Lease Cash line items/total for Zip 66202 for etron SUV Prestige and P+? Thanks for the help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    surf2day2 said:

    Can you advise of March Incentives and Lease Cash line items/total for Zip 66202 for etron SUV Prestige and P+? Thanks for the help.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • surf2day2surf2day2 Member Posts: 71
    24/7.5K for the Prestige
  • surf2day2surf2day2 Member Posts: 71
    and same for P+
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    surf2day2 said:

    Can you advise of March Incentives and Lease Cash line items/total for Zip 66202 for etron SUV Prestige and P+? Thanks for the help.

    surf2day2 said:

    24/7.5K for the Prestige

    surf2day2 said:

    and same for P+

    .00074 MF
    P+ - 57% and $14,250 lease cash
    Prest - 53% and $15,500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ewanspeirsewanspeirs Member Posts: 1
    edited March 8
    hi can anyone share a breakout of lease incentives for a 2021 Etron Premium SUV 12K miles/36 months in zip 77098. I see $12500 in rebates on the paperwork.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394

    hi can anyone share a breakout of lease incentives for a 2021 Etron Premium SUV 12K miles/36 months in zip 77098. I see $12500 in rebates on the paperwork.

    Total Cash of $12500 includes:
    $1000 Incremental Lease Cash exp. 03/31/2021
    $4000 National Customer Credit exp. 03/31/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 03/31/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tphiliptphilip Member Posts: 40
    edited March 9
    Hello,

    Can I get the incentive, mf and rv for 2021 Audi E tron SUV premium, premium plus and prestige for 60090

    36/10

    Thank you
  • gtg196wgtg196w Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys,

    looking for rv,mf, and incentives for 2021 e-tron SUV premium in 30030.

    24/10
    36/10
    24/7.5
    36/7.5

    Sorry, I know that's a lot to look up.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    tphilip said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the incentive, mf and rv for 2021 Audi E tron SUV premium, premium plus and prestige for 60090

    36/10

    Thank you

    .00074 MF

    49% residual. $13000 lease cash
    49% residual. $14250
    45% residual. $15500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,854
    gtg196w said:

    Hi guys,

    looking for rv,mf, and incentives for 2021 e-tron SUV premium in 30030.

    24/10
    36/10
    24/7.5
    36/7.5

    Sorry, I know that's a lot to look up.

    .00074 MF
    56%/49% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    $12500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • attydaveattydave Member Posts: 2
    edited March 9
    Just leased a 2021 E-Tron Premium in Houston, MSRP of $69,365 with Audi Care, Term Care Select and Phantom Footprint, 2 year lease, 10,000 miles a year for $606.00 a month. Not sure if a good deal, but works for me.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    attydave said:

    Just leased a 2021 E-Tron Premium in Houston, MSRP of $69,365 with Audi Care, Term Care Select and Phantom Footprint, 2 year lease, 10,000 miles a year for $606.00 a month. Not sure if a good deal, but works for me.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mdcubsfanmdcubsfan Houston, TXMember Posts: 7
    edited March 10
    Hi! Brand new to this forum and to the world of leasing a car. Looking here in Houston 77401 for a eTron Prestige, SUV style. 24/12 or 36/12 term.

    Are there other things I would need to negotiate besides length and monthly price? I'm guessing we get the lease price from the MF and RV? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,394
    mdcubsfan said:

    Hi! Brand new to this forum and to the world of leasing a car. Looking here in Houston 77401 for a eTron Prestige. 24/12 or 36/12 term.

    Are there other things I would need to negotiate besides length and monthly price? I'm guessing we get the lease price from the MF and RV? Thanks!

    Is this for the SUV or the Sportback body style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mdcubsfanmdcubsfan Houston, TXMember Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    mdcubsfan said:

    Hi! Brand new to this forum and to the world of leasing a car. Looking here in Houston 77401 for a eTron Prestige. 24/12 or 36/12 term.

    Are there other things I would need to negotiate besides length and monthly price? I'm guessing we get the lease price from the MF and RV? Thanks!

    Is this for the SUV or the Sportback body style?
    SUV, thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.