Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

2021 Kia Sorento Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
edited November 2020 in Kia
Ask your 2021 Sorento lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, prices and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • chak954chak954 Cooper CityPosts: 11
    edited November 2020
    Looking for MF, residual and incentives if any for the 2021 Sorento SX AWD
    10k & 12k year options
    Zip 15243
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    chak954 said:

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives if any for the 2021 Sorento SX AWD
    10k & 12k year options
    Zip 15243

    What lease term?
    SX or SX Prestige?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.

    .00124 and 70%; $900 lease cash
    .00114 and 62%; $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • looking to get a 2021 sorento, S (i saw it on the lot the one with the moon roof i saw only an s in the back).

    currently payed 24 mo. 12k miles, 2020 sorento $400/mo ($500) .....due end of tbhis month. can that deal be improved 2021 sorento?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    samctz said:

    looking to get a 2021 sorento, S (i saw it on the lot the one with the moon roof i saw only an s in the back).

    currently payed 24 mo. 12k miles, 2020 sorento $400/mo ($500) .....due end of tbhis month. can that deal be improved 2021 sorento?

    FWD or AWD?
    What is your location?

    Pretty sure you'll get a better deal on a 2020.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    samctz said:

    looking to get a 2021 sorento, S (i saw it on the lot the one with the moon roof i saw only an s in the back).

    currently payed 24 mo. 12k miles, 2020 sorento $400/mo ($500) .....due end of tbhis month. can that deal be improved 2021 sorento?

    FWD or AWD?
    What is your location?

    Pretty sure you'll get a better deal on a 2020.
    i already have a 2020 due for return end of this month looking to upgrade with a great deal on a 2021....FWD location 90650 norwalk california
  • Hello! What is the MF, residual & any incentives on a 2021 Kia Sorento S AWD/FWD for 36 months/12k in 90045? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    samctz said:

    Michaell said:

    samctz said:

    looking to get a 2021 sorento, S (i saw it on the lot the one with the moon roof i saw only an s in the back).

    currently payed 24 mo. 12k miles, 2020 sorento $400/mo ($500) .....due end of tbhis month. can that deal be improved 2021 sorento?

    .
    FWD or AWD?
    What is your location?

    Pretty sure you'll get a better deal on a 2020.
    i already have a 2020 due for return end of this month looking to upgrade with a great deal on a 2021....FWD location 90650 norwalk california
    24/12
    S FWD
    .00125 and 68%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893

    Hello! What is the MF, residual & any incentives on a 2021 Kia Sorento S AWD/FWD for 36 months/12k in 90045? Thanks in advance!

    FWD - .00113 and 63%; $600 lease cash
    AWD - .00112 and 65%; no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! I’m looking for the MF/residual/incentives for the 2021 Kia Sorento SX AWD 36/12 lease term in zip code 10954. Thank you in advance, it’s greatly appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910

    Hi! I’m looking for the MF/residual/incentives for the 2021 Kia Sorento SX AWD 36/12 lease term in zip code 10954. Thank you in advance, it’s greatly appreciated!

    .00111 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • precurs0rprecurs0r Posts: 8
    edited December 2020
    Hi there! I am looking for the MF / RV / incentives on the 2021 Sorento SX prestige AWD. 36/12000 and Zip code 14217. Much appreciated!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910
    precurs0r said:

    Hi there! I am looking for the MF / RV / incentives on the 2021 Sorento SX prestige AWD. 36/12000 and Zip code 14217. Much appreciated!!

    .00114 MF and 62% residual
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX Prestige, X Line AWD, for 24 months, 12k miles a year? Zip Code is 44236. Thank you.
  • Hi. Thank you in advance.
    21 Sorento lx and s trim awd.
    24/15k 07024.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an SX Prestige, X Line AWD, for 24 months, 12k miles a year? Zip Code is 44236. Thank you.

    .00124 and 70%
    $900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    Dooki123 said:

    Hi. Thank you in advance.
    21 Sorento lx and s trim awd.
    24/15k 07024.

    LX - .00120 and 66%; $1700 lease cash
    S - .00123 and 68%; $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi.
    Any bonus cash incentive with special financing offer? 07025 2021 Sorento S awd.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910
    Dooki123 said:

    Hi.
    Any bonus cash incentive with special financing offer? 07025 2021 Sorento S awd.
    Thank you

    No incentives with the special finance rate

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF, RV, & Incentives

    Trim : S AWD 2.5L V4
    Term : 36/12
    Zip : 55901

    Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910

    Looking for MF, RV, & Incentives

    Trim : S AWD 2.5L V4
    Term : 36/12
    Zip : 55901

    Thank You

    .00112 MF and 65% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sverd23sverd23 75209Posts: 5
    Looking for MF, RV, any incentives

    SX-Prestige X-Line AWD
    Hybrid EX

    75209. 36/12.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    sverd23 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, any incentives

    SX-Prestige X-Line AWD
    Hybrid EX

    75209. 36/12.
    Thank you!

    .00114 and 62%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sverd23sverd23 75209Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    sverd23 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, any incentives

    SX-Prestige X-Line AWD
    Hybrid EX

    75209. 36/12.
    Thank you!

    .00114 and 62%
    $300 lease cash
    To be clear, does that apply to both trim levels?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    sverd23 said:

    Michaell said:

    sverd23 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, any incentives

    SX-Prestige X-Line AWD
    Hybrid EX

    75209. 36/12.
    Thank you!

    .00114 and 62%
    $300 lease cash
    To be clear, does that apply to both trim levels?
    Whoops, no.

    Just the SX-Prestige X-Line

    Hybrid EX (FWD)
    .00117 and 64%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bam423Bam423 TennesseePosts: 45
    Could I get the numbers for the SX Prestige AWD in 37620 for 24/15? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    Bam423 said:

    Could I get the numbers for the SX Prestige AWD in 37620 for 24/15? Thanks!

    .00124 and 68%
    $900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Could I please get MF, RV and Incentives for X-Line SX Prestige AWD in 07830 36/12 ? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893

    Hi! Could I please get MF, RV and Incentives for X-Line SX Prestige AWD in 07830 36/12 ? Thanks!

    .00114 and 62%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jazzya06jazzya06 Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    Good Evening,

    Hoping for incentive, MF and RV for 2021 SX, SX Prestige, and X Line (all AWD) in 44122. Looking for 12k 24/36

    Thank You in Advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910
    jazzya06 said:

    Good Evening,

    Hoping for incentive, MF and RV for 2021 SX, SX Prestige, and X Line (all AWD) in 44122. Looking for 12k 24/36

    Thank You in Advance!

    SX
    .00126 MF and 70% residual. $1000 lease cash
    .00111 MF and 63% residua. no lease cash

    XLine
    .00124 MF and 70% residual. $900 lease cash
    .00114 MF and 62% residual. $300 lease cash

    I don't see separate numbers for SX Prestige AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is the MF and Residual on a 2021 Sorento AWD SX and SX Prestige 36/12 Zip Code 17110
  • Hello, what is the MF and Residual on a 2021 Sorento AWD SX 36/12 Zip Code 89052. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    Joec221 said:

    What is the MF and Residual on a 2021 Sorento AWD SX and SX Prestige 36/12 Zip Code 17110

    SX - .00111 and 63%
    SX-P - .00114 and 62%; $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893

    Hello, what is the MF and Residual on a 2021 Sorento AWD SX 36/12 Zip Code 89052. Thanks!

    .00111 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorrento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 33331. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    egarciaal said:

    Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorrento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 33331. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BrainDrBrainDr OhioPosts: 15
    Hoping for incentive, MF and RV for 2021 SX, SX Prestige, and X Line (all AWD) in 45385. Looking for 12k/36 months.

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,910
    BrainDr said:

    Hoping for incentive, MF and RV for 2021 SX, SX Prestige, and X Line (all AWD) in 45385. Looking for 12k/36 months.

    thanks!

    SX: .00111 MF and 63% residual
    SXPX: .00114 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abd4abd4 Posts: 31
    Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 97034. Thanks!

  • Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 Sorento ? Zip code is 21701 and 36/12k on these trims please.

    AWD EX
    AWD SX
    AWD SX-Prestige

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    abd4 said:

    Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 97034. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 Sorento ? Zip code is 21701 and 36/12k on these trims please.

    AWD EX
    AWD SX
    AWD SX-Prestige

    Thank you very much!

    .00111 and 64%
    .00111 and 63%
    .00114 and 62%; $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abd4abd4 Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    abd4 said:

    Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 97034. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD. Thanks

  • Michaell said:

    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 Sorento ? Zip code is 21701 and 36/12k on these trims please.

    AWD EX
    AWD SX
    AWD SX-Prestige

    Thank you very much!

    .00111 and 64%
    .00111 and 63%
    .00114 and 62%; $300 lease cash
    Many thanks, good Sir. Could I please bother you for the same info - expect 24 month lease on the same trims above? Thanks much

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    abd4 said:

    Michaell said:

    abd4 said:

    Hi, Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2021 Sorento SX Prestige 10k/36. ZIP 97034. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD. Thanks

    .00114 and 63%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    dantinho said:

    Michaell said:

    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 Sorento ? Zip code is 21701 and 36/12k on these trims please.

    AWD EX
    AWD SX
    AWD SX-Prestige

    Thank you very much!

    .00111 and 64%
    .00111 and 63%
    .00114 and 62%; $300 lease cash
    Many thanks, good Sir. Could I please bother you for the same info - expect 24 month lease on the same trims above? Thanks much

    .00124 and 71%; $900 lease cash
    .00126 and 70%; $1000 lease cash
    .00124 and 70%; $900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmercdmerc Posts: 8
    Good Afternoon! Can you please provide the Residual, MF & Lease incentives on a 2021 Sorento S in 06484? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,893
    dmerc said:

    Good Afternoon! Can you please provide the Residual, MF & Lease incentives on a 2021 Sorento S in 06484? Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.