Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Volkswagen ID.4 Lease Deals and Prices

12357

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    ReyTK3 said:

    Michaell said:

    ReyTK3 said:

    May I please get the MF, RV, Acq Fee, Incentives for the below

    2021 ID.4 Pro S RWD and AWD
    33323 Zip

    Lease term and mileage?
    36/10, woops
    .00143 MF and 49% RV
    $7500 lease cash

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    Leases don't seem to be competitive.

    For instance an ID.4 Pro S with $47,524 sales price returns a lease of $675 a month in CA, no downpayment, just the first month and DMV title and fees, despite the $7500 federal incentive. This was 36/7.5k.

    For comparison, I just completed a BMW X3 lease, sales price around the same, but I paid $580 a month for 36/10 with no down.

    I guess the MF and residual are not that competitive, though on the main vw.com site, they advertise a $459/mo. lease with $3437 drive off.

    BMW also covers all scheduled maintenance during the lease. Not sure VW does?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    wco81 said:

    Leases don't seem to be competitive.

    For instance an ID.4 Pro S with $47,524 sales price returns a lease of $675 a month in CA, no downpayment, just the first month and DMV title and fees, despite the $7500 federal incentive. This was 36/7.5k.

    For comparison, I just completed a BMW X3 lease, sales price around the same, but I paid $580 a month for 36/10 with no down.

    I guess the MF and residual are not that competitive, though on the main vw.com site, they advertise a $459/mo. lease with $3437 drive off.

    BMW also covers all scheduled maintenance during the lease. Not sure VW does?

    I don't think VW includes maintenance. If they do, it's minimal (couple of oil changes)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jtraversjtravers Member Posts: 16

    VW includes 2 years of maintenance on the ID.4 regardless of how it’s financed. But it’s a BEV, so maintenance shouldn’t really amount to much, regardless.

  • Options
    Micky_JMicky_J Member Posts: 10

    @wco81 said:
    Leases don't seem to be competitive.

    For instance an ID.4 Pro S with $47,524 sales price returns a lease of $675 a month in CA, no downpayment, just the first month and DMV title and fees, despite the $7500 federal incentive. This was 36/7.5k.

    For comparison, I just completed a BMW X3 lease, sales price around the same, but I paid $580 a month for 36/10 with no down.

    I guess the MF and residual are not that competitive, though on the main vw.com site, they advertise a $459/mo. lease with $3437 drive off.

    BMW also covers all scheduled maintenance during the lease. Not sure VW does?

    @wco81 said:
    Leases don't seem to be competitive.

    For instance an ID.4 Pro S with $47,524 sales price returns a lease of $675 a month in CA, no downpayment, just the first month and DMV title and fees, despite the $7500 federal incentive. This was 36/7.5k.

    For comparison, I just completed a BMW X3 lease, sales price around the same, but I paid $580 a month for 36/10 with no down.

    I guess the MF and residual are not that competitive, though on the main vw.com site, they advertise a $459/mo. lease with $3437 drive off.

    BMW also covers all scheduled maintenance during the lease. Not sure VW does?

    First of all, thank you for posting some price numbers, people in this thread only ask for MF , Residuals but never post what deals they could get, which is not helpful at all.

    You are right , VW ID4 lease is not cheap if you compare with similar Non-EV leases. But if you want to switch to EV and an SUV then that’s the only option with free charging for 3 years and somewhat better pricing. If you account for gas price savings then that does make it a good lease for 3 years.

    Since EV SUV market is still in early days for now, and with limited cars in market, dealers are taking advantage of the situation. They are quoting higher MF and more on MSRP than listed on VW site. One dealer wanted $7000 above MSRP in the Bay Area , when I declined they said what’s your best offer. So I simply declined to deal with them.

    If you are not in rush then perhaps waiting out on EV SUV is wise.

    Hope to hear more deals that people are able to get.

  • Options
    wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    That's the mentality of the dealers, that you pay a premium for EV.

    They also want you to pay a markup because inventory is low.

    I'm not desperate to have a car now. For one thing, I can do a lot of Uber rides for the price of several thousand in dealer markup.

  • Options
    jpbranjpbran Member Posts: 37
    Any word on upcoming November promos (APR, etc.) yet?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    jpbran said:

    Any word on upcoming November promos (APR, etc.) yet?

    New programs start on Tuesday
    We don't get the numbers in advance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Micky_JMicky_J Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    jpbran said:

    Any word on upcoming November promos (APR, etc.) yet?

    New programs start on Tuesday
    We don't get the numbers in advance
    One of the dealers told me yesterday that MF will be at 0.002. Not sure how..
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    Micky_J said:

    kyfdx said:

    jpbran said:

    Any word on upcoming November promos (APR, etc.) yet?

    New programs start on Tuesday
    We don't get the numbers in advance
    One of the dealers told me yesterday that MF will be at 0.002. Not sure how..
    Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Victor123Victor123 Member Posts: 7
    Hello can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S RWD in 34983, terms 36/7500 and 39/7500
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    Victor123 said:

    Hello can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S RWD in 34983, terms 36/7500 and 39/7500
    Thank you

    .00143 MF
    50%/48% residual

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    drivatrondrivatron Member Posts: 1
    Just got Nov numbers from our dealer in CO 80129 for our ID.4 Pro AWD
    36/48 @12K

    MF .00253/.00273
    RV 48%/41%

    $7500 lease cash

    MSRP was honored but MF seems high? Any references?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    drivatron said:

    Just got Nov numbers from our dealer in CO 80129 for our ID.4 Pro AWD
    36/48 @12K

    MF .00253/.00273
    RV 48%/41%

    $7500 lease cash

    MSRP was honored but MF seems high? Any references?

    Thanks!

    If you have top tier credit, it’s just a huge dealer markup to the money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    H2OloverH2Olover Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the the MF, Residual, and Lease cash for ID.4 Pro and Pro S 36/12 zip 90247 starting Nov 2nd? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    H2Olover said:

    Can I get the the MF, Residual, and Lease cash for ID.4 Pro and Pro S 36/12 zip 90247 starting Nov 2nd? Thanks!

    .00143 MF and 48% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Nehanda_1Nehanda_1 Member Posts: 13

    Hello can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S RWD in zip 19605, terms 39/10 and 36/10. And any incentives.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    Nehanda_1 said:

    Hello can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S RWD in zip 19605, terms 39/10 and 36/10. And any incentives.

    .00143 MF
    49% / 47% for 36/39 and 10K
    $7500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fern96_fern96_ Member Posts: 16
    Hi, Michael and KYFDX.

    Is the RV and MF better on a 24/10k for a Pro S RWD in zip code 91101? What would it be for a Pro AWD?

    Thanks!
    GMo
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    fern96_ said:

    Hi, Michael and KYFDX.

    Is the RV and MF better on a 24/10k for a Pro S RWD in zip code 91101? What would it be for a Pro AWD?

    Thanks!
    GMo

    .00143 MF
    56% RV
    $7500 incentives

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RobinH21RobinH21 Member Posts: 4
    Can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S AWD in zip 98021, terms 24/12 and 36/12? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    RobinH21 said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for an ID.4 Pro S AWD in zip 98021, terms 24/12 and 36/12? Thank you!

    .00143 MF
    55% / 48% for 24/36 and 12K
    $7500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    compmancompman Member Posts: 26
    Hi there.

    Can you please provide the lease numbers for ID.4 Pro RWD. Zip 92020, 36/12.
    Do you foresee any changes in the lease incentive ($7500 off) with the passing of the all the legislation recently? Or does that not take effect until 2022?

    Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    compman said:

    Hi there.

    Can you please provide the lease numbers for ID.4 Pro RWD. Zip 92020, 36/12.
    Do you foresee any changes in the lease incentive ($7500 off) with the passing of the all the legislation recently? Or does that not take effect until 2022?

    Thanks for your help!

    .00143 MF and 48% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Sorry, no info on legislation

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DQc4JeDQc4Je Member Posts: 21
    Hi there, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 ID. 4 Pro S trim? Thinking about 36/10k. Zip code is 95050.

    Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    DQc4Je said:

    Hi there, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 ID. 4 Pro S trim? Thinking about 36/10k. Zip code is 95050.

    Thank you for your help!

    .00143 MF and 49% RV
    $7500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SANDMAN_2022SANDMAN_2022 Member Posts: 19

    Hi there,

    MF and % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/7.5 in 90066 please. Just the $7.5k incentive?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773

    Hi there,

    MF and % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/7.5 in 90066 please. Just the $7.5k incentive?

    .00143 and 50%
    $7500 incentive is all we see

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DocDeloreanDocDelorean Member Posts: 3
    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Would appreciate the MF & % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/12 and 39/12 in both 08817 and 30009 please.

    Many thanks,
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Would appreciate the MF & % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/12 and 39/12 in both 08817 and 30009 please.

    Many thanks,

    .00143 MF
    48%/46% residual for 36/39 mo

    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    andydatesandydates Member Posts: 30

    Does VW offer multiple security deposits or one pay lease? What is money factor for 1 pay lease for 36 months/10k? Zip code 91101

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    andydates said:

    Does VW offer multiple security deposits or one pay lease? What is money factor for 1 pay lease for 36 months/10k? Zip code 91101

    MSDs - 9 x .00005 reduction each

    One pay - deduct .00060 from MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DocDeloreanDocDelorean Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021
    kyfdx said:

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Would appreciate the MF & % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/12 and 39/12 in both 08817 and 30009 please.

    Many thanks,

    .00143 MF
    48%/46% residual for 36/39 mo

    $7500 lease cash
    Thanks! Is that for both 08817 and 30009?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949

    kyfdx said:

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Would appreciate the MF & % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/12 and 39/12 in both 08817 and 30009 please.

    Many thanks,

    .00143 MF
    48%/46% residual for 36/39 mo

    $7500 lease cash
    Thanks! Is that for both 08817 and 30009?

    Everywhere

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SANDMAN_2022SANDMAN_2022 Member Posts: 19
    Hi there,

    Any new numbers in Dec for MF and % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/7.5 in 90066?
    Or still at
    .00143 and 50% ?

    Cali has a $750 state incentive (California Clean Fuel Reward) that the dealer can apply. Federal Tax Credit for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) go to the buyer.

    By the way: dealer is asking .00243 MF, the MSRP is not the same as on my order and he does not want to do MSD. A shame that the chip shortage hit during the 13 months I waited for delivery. VW USA does not want to help - I guess I'll walk and ride out the chip shortage.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949

    Hi there,

    Any new numbers in Dec for MF and % for an ID.4 Pro S AWD at 36/7.5 in 90066?
    Or still at
    .00143 and 50% ?

    Cali has a $750 state incentive (California Clean Fuel Reward) that the dealer can apply. Federal Tax Credit for Plug-in Electric Vehicles and California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) go to the buyer.

    By the way: dealer is asking .00243 MF, the MSRP is not the same as on my order and he does not want to do MSD. A shame that the chip shortage hit during the 13 months I waited for delivery. VW USA does not want to help - I guess I'll walk and ride out the chip shortage.

    Yes, all the same for December

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    So lease cash means what, they reduce the cap cost of the lease before calculating the portion you finance?

    But can the dealer markup the price of the car above MSRP so the cap cost wouldn't be MSRP plus destination minus the $7500 lease cash?

    With inventory shortages, it seems unlikely that you will get leases at MSRP + destination - lease cash.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    wco81 said:

    So lease cash means what, they reduce the cap cost of the lease before calculating the portion you finance?

    But can the dealer markup the price of the car above MSRP so the cap cost wouldn't be MSRP plus destination minus the $7500 lease cash?

    With inventory shortages, it seems unlikely that you will get leases at MSRP + destination - lease cash.

    Lease cash for VW functions like a down payment.

    Yes, the dealer can mark up the MSRP.

    I agree that good deals are hard to find for almost any make or model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ddesalezddesalez Member Posts: 2
    Hi mods,

    My dealer (zip 33062) is claiming that the MF for December is 0.00243. I've told him that I consider Edmunds very reliable and it seems you've already stated that the December MF is unchanged from prior months, so 0.00143. Would you kindly confirm this, so I can have confidence in my negotiations? This dealership, like so many others right now, seem more interested in taking advantage of a potential new VW customer like me, just to make a few extra bucks, rather than building a long-term relationship. I'm getting close to filing a complaint with VW America.

    Thanks in advance. And thanks for all the great information you provide!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    ddesalez said:

    Hi mods,

    My dealer (zip 33062) is claiming that the MF for December is 0.00243. I've told him that I consider Edmunds very reliable and it seems you've already stated that the December MF is unchanged from prior months, so 0.00143. Would you kindly confirm this, so I can have confidence in my negotiations? This dealership, like so many others right now, seem more interested in taking advantage of a potential new VW customer like me, just to make a few extra bucks, rather than building a long-term relationship. I'm getting close to filing a complaint with VW America.

    Thanks in advance. And thanks for all the great information you provide!

    .00143 is correct.

    Dealer, however, is free to mark up the MF for extra profit. Given current market conditions, can't say I blame them.

    You are free to shop around, of course.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ddesalezddesalez Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    .00143 is correct.

    Dealer, however, is free to mark up the MF for extra profit. Given current market conditions, can't say I blame them.

    You are free to shop around, of course.

    Thanks so much for replying. This is just general conversation now, but the issues I have with this dealer marking up the MF are (1) they are not acknowledging the markup, but instead claiming that .00243 is in fact the official VW credit MF for December - so they're lying to me; and (2) they are risking a long-term customer relationship for a few hundred extra bucks. If they sour me on this deal, I will (1) badmouth them at every chance I get to other potential customers - and I know several other people interested in the ID.4; (2) never step foot in their dealership again; and (3) probably never buy a VW either. From what I've read, VW America isn't doing much to help people like me (who ordered their ID.4s months or even a year ago and expect some small degree of appreciation for their patience). VW has already made a few other missteps with the ID.4 (such as no software updates yet in the USA). During a time when VW is trying to transform its image in America, it's mind boggling to me that they don't demand that their dealers emphasize good customer relationships above everything else.

    Anyway, thanks again! Happy holidays!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    ddesalez said:

    Michaell said:

    .00143 is correct.

    Dealer, however, is free to mark up the MF for extra profit. Given current market conditions, can't say I blame them.

    You are free to shop around, of course.

    Thanks so much for replying. This is just general conversation now, but the issues I have with this dealer marking up the MF are (1) they are not acknowledging the markup, but instead claiming that .00243 is in fact the official VW credit MF for December - so they're lying to me; and (2) they are risking a long-term customer relationship for a few hundred extra bucks. If they sour me on this deal, I will (1) badmouth them at every chance I get to other potential customers - and I know several other people interested in the ID.4; (2) never step foot in their dealership again; and (3) probably never buy a VW either. From what I've read, VW America isn't doing much to help people like me (who ordered their ID.4s months or even a year ago and expect some small degree of appreciation for their patience). VW has already made a few other missteps with the ID.4 (such as no software updates yet in the USA). During a time when VW is trying to transform its image in America, it's mind boggling to me that they don't demand that their dealers emphasize good customer relationships above everything else.

    Anyway, thanks again! Happy holidays!
    Them:
    1) Typical
    2) .00100 markup is a LOT of money. $2500-$3000.

    You:
    Life is too short. Just move on.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carenthusia85carenthusia85 Member Posts: 48

    Happy holidays moderators. Can I get numbers for awd s with gradient package for 12k miles for 48 months? Other than 7500 any other incentives? Zip code 20148

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949

    Happy holidays moderators. Can I get numbers for awd s with gradient package for 12k miles for 48 months? Other than 7500 any other incentives? Zip code 20148

    .00163 MF and 41% residual

    No other incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jasonsflujasonsflu Member Posts: 3
    Hello

    Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the 2021 VW ID.4 Pro with 2wd/awd and 36/15k in zip code 94109?

    Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    jasonsflu said:

    Hello

    Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the 2021 VW ID.4 Pro with 2wd/awd and 36/15k in zip code 94109?

    Thanks a lot.

    .00143 MF and 46% residual
    $7500 incentives

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    WeakestLink1WeakestLink1 Member Posts: 22
    Happy New Year!! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2021 VW ID.4 Pro AWD for 36/12k in zip 30328?

    TIA
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949

    Happy New Year!! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2021 VW ID.4 Pro AWD for 36/12k in zip 30328?

    TIA

    .00143 MF and 48% residual
    $7500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    PyxseiPyxsei Member Posts: 1
    Good day everyone,

    Is it possible to get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2021 Pro RWD for 36/10k in zip code 11354?

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,773
    Pyxsei said:

    Good day everyone,

    Is it possible to get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2021 Pro RWD for 36/10k in zip code 11354?

    Thanks in advance.

    .00143 MF and 49% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.