2022 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

12357

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    rlh184 said:

    2022 Outback Touring (non XT)

    36M / 10k / Zip 75243

    MF - Residual - Lease Incentives or Finance Incentives

    Thank you!!!

    .00125 MF and 63% residual

    2.49% APR up to 72 months

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MikeSchwartzMikeSchwartz Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Would you please provide the current RV & MF for 2022 Outback Limited XT and non-XT for 36M/10K & 36M/15K for zip 08505?

    Thanks!
    Mike
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Hi,

    Would you please provide the current RV & MF for 2022 Outback Limited XT and non-XT for 36M/10K & 36M/15K for zip 08505?

    Thanks!
    Mike

    36/15
    LTD: .00140 MF and 61% residual
    LTDXT: .00170 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rbennett15Rbennett15 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 18

    Can I get MF and residual for 2022 outback onyx xt and wilderness? 78634
    36/10

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Can I get MF and residual for 2022 outback onyx xt and wilderness? 78634

    36/10

    .00160 and 66%
    .00175 and 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jg73jg73 Member Posts: 25
    Hi, can I get MF and residual for a 2022 outback premium for 36/15K, zip is 22182. Cheers!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    jg73 said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for a 2022 outback premium for 36/15K, zip is 22182. Cheers!

    .00135 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csmith2431csmith2431 Member Posts: 25
    Hi. May I please have the MF, RV and incentives on a 36/10 Premium, Sport and Limited in zip 80524? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Hi. May I please have the MF, RV and incentives on a 36/10 Premium, Sport and Limited in zip 80524? Thanks.

    LTD: .00140 MF and 64% residual
    Prem: .00135 MF and 64% residual

    I don't see a Sport trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andybob81Andybob81 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 22
    May I get MF and residual for Onyx and Wild for 49507 zip code at 15k? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    Andybob81 said:

    May I get MF and residual for Onyx and Wild for 49507 zip code at 15k? Thank you!

    36/15
    Onyx - .00160 MF and 63% residual
    Wild - .00175 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ibleedorange998Ibleedorange998 29690Member Posts: 16

    Residual / MF for 2022 Outback Touring XT 36/12 zip 29690

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Residual / MF for 2022 Outback Touring XT 36/12 zip 29690

    Thank you

    .00165 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • outback1973outback1973 Member Posts: 6
    Looking for lease details for Outback XT LTD and touring models for zip code 98007 for the month of October
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Looking for lease details for Outback XT LTD and touring models for zip code 98007 for the month of October

    October numbers will be released on 10/1.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ipelegipeleg Member Posts: 19
    Could you please share with me the MF and RV for a 36/10 lease on a 2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness With the Moonroof package? Zip code 10009. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    ipeleg said:

    Could you please share with me the MF and RV for a 36/10 lease on a 2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness With the Moonroof package? Zip code 10009. Thank you!

    .00175 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NsrtNsrt Member Posts: 1

    Could you please share the MF and RV for a 36/10 lease on the 2022 Subaru outback Premium for zip code 10543? Thank you!

  • outback1973outback1973 Member Posts: 6
    Can you share the MF and Residuals for the outback XT Limited and Touring for zip code 98007 for October?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    Nsrt said:

    Could you please share the MF and RV for a 36/10 lease on the 2022 Subaru outback Premium for zip code 10543? Thank you!

    .00135 MF and 64% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Can you share the MF and Residuals for the outback XT Limited and Touring for zip code 98007 for October?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Touring - 2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • outback1973outback1973 Member Posts: 6
    MF and Residuals for 36mo / 12K of the outback XT Limited and XT Touring for zip code 98007 for October?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    MF and Residuals for 36mo / 12K of the outback XT Limited and XT Touring for zip code 98007 for October?

    LTDXT - .00170 and 66%
    TourXT - .00165 and 65%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GMoreno13GMoreno13 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 4

    Can I get the MF and Residuals for 36mo / 10K of the outback onyx XT, wilderness, and Touring XT for zip code 79109 for October?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    GMoreno13 said:

    Can I get the MF and Residuals for 36mo / 10K of the outback onyx XT, wilderness, and Touring XT for zip code 79109 for October?

    Thanks!

    66% residual

    Onyx: .00160 MF
    TourXT; .00165 MF
    Wild: .00175 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GMoreno13GMoreno13 Member Posts: 6

    @kyfdx said:
    66% residual

    Onyx: .00160 MF
    TourXT; .00165 MF
    Wild: .00175 MF

    Thank you, could you provide for the premium as well?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    GMoreno13 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    66% residual

    Onyx: .00160 MF

    TourXT; .00165 MF

    Wild: .00175 MF

    Thank you, could you provide for the premium as well?


    .00105 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sbwilsonsbwilson Member Posts: 4
    edited October 6

    MF and residual please for 32779
    36/12
    2022 Outback limited with sunroof/navigation
    And without sun/nav
    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    sbwilson said:

    MF and residual please for 32779

    36/12

    2022 Outback limited with sunroof/navigation

    And without sun/nav

    Thanks!

    .00140 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmni4603jmni4603 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2022 Subaru Outback Touring XT?
    36 month/12k per year
    60546

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    jmni4603 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2022 Subaru Outback Touring XT?
    36 month/12k per year
    60546

    Thank you in advance!

    .00165 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jrys12Jrys12 TahoeMember Posts: 22

    Can I please have the MF and residual for 2022 Outback premium, limited, and touring. 36/10. For tier 2 and and tier 3. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Jrys12 said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for 2022 Outback premium, limited, and touring. 36/10. For tier 2 and and tier 3. Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jrys12Jrys12 TahoeMember Posts: 22

    @kyfdx said:
    What is your location?

    Sorry. 96150

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    Jrys12 said:

    Can I please have the MF and residual for 2022 Outback premium, limited, and touring. 36/10. For tier 2 and and tier 3. Thanks!

    Jrys12 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    What is your location?

    Sorry. 96150


    Prem - .00135 and 64%
    LTD - .00140 and 64%
    Tour - .00125 and 63%

    Add .00025 for T2
    Add .00050 for T3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dealseeker9999Dealseeker9999 Member Posts: 2

    Can I please get MF/RV on a premium Outback in 08854?

    36/15

    Any available incentives?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Can I please get MF/RV on a premium Outback in 08854?

    36/15

    Any available incentives?

    .00135 MF and 61% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AntheaAnthea Member Posts: 2
    Can I have the MF & Residual for a 2022 Outback Wilderness? 36/10 in Zip 10520

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    Anthea said:

    Can I have the MF & Residual for a 2022 Outback Wilderness? 36/10 in Zip 10520

    Thank you!

    .00175 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • outback1973outback1973 Member Posts: 6
    What would be the MF and residual for Outback XT Touring for 36 / 10K for zip code 98007?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    What would be the MF and residual for Outback XT Touring for 36 / 10K for zip code 98007?

    .00165 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ncladybug9Ncladybug9 Member Posts: 1

    Could you please share the MF and RV for a 36/12 lease on the 2022 Subaru outback Limited for zip code 28210? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540

    Could you please share the MF and RV for a 36/12 lease on the 2022 Subaru outback Limited for zip code 28210? Thank you!

    .00060 MF
    57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gibemsngibemsn Member Posts: 16
    Thanks for this great service. Getting ready to lease my fourth Outback and have been assisted by this forum every time.

    I would like to know the MF and RV on these models for zip code 53711:

    Limited
    Onyx XT
    Limited XT

    BTW I am ending a lease on a 2019 Limited 3.6. I only have 11500 miles on it. If anyone in the Madison WI area is interested let me know.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    gibemsn said:

    Thanks for this great service. Getting ready to lease my fourth Outback and have been assisted by this forum every time.

    I would like to know the MF and RV on these models for zip code 53711:

    Limited
    Onyx XT
    Limited XT

    BTW I am ending a lease on a 2019 Limited 3.6. I only have 11500 miles on it. If anyone in the Madison WI area is interested let me know.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    A regular member just unloaded their Outback 3.6 eight months before lease end, and made $12,000 on the transaction.

    @28firefighter - jump in with details, if you please.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gibemsngibemsn Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    gibemsn said:

    Thanks for this great service. Getting ready to lease my fourth Outback and have been assisted by this forum every time.

    I would like to know the MF and RV on these models for zip code 53711:

    Limited
    Onyx XT
    Limited XT

    BTW I am ending a lease on a 2019 Limited 3.6. I only have 11500 miles on it. If anyone in the Madison WI area is interested let me know.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    A regular member just unloaded their Outback 3.6 eight months before lease end, and made $12,000 on the transaction.

    @28firefighter - jump in with details, if you please.
    Thanks 36/10 for the term.

    I just got an instant quote from Carmax for $10,000 above my buyout.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,540
    gibemsn said:

    Michaell said:

    gibemsn said:

    Thanks for this great service. Getting ready to lease my fourth Outback and have been assisted by this forum every time.

    I would like to know the MF and RV on these models for zip code 53711:

    Limited
    Onyx XT
    Limited XT

    BTW I am ending a lease on a 2019 Limited 3.6. I only have 11500 miles on it. If anyone in the Madison WI area is interested let me know.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    A regular member just unloaded their Outback 3.6 eight months before lease end, and made $12,000 on the transaction.

    @28firefighter - jump in with details, if you please.
    Thanks 36/10 for the term.

    I just got an instant quote from Carmax for $10,000 above my buyout.
    .00140 and 64%
    .00160 and 66%
    .00170 and 67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • purduealum91purduealum91 Member Posts: 284

    Hello,
    Please forward the MF, RV, and incentives for 24/15 or 36/15 Base, Limited and Onyx in zip code 07960. Thank you so much.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Hello,

    Please forward the MF, RV, and incentives for 24/15 or 36/15 Base, Limited and Onyx in zip code 07960. Thank you so much.

    24/15: .00260 MF and 74%, 70%, 72% residual

    36/15
    Base: .00165 MF and 63% residual
    LTD: .00140 MF and 61% residual
    Onyx: .00160 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zachel1zachel1 Member Posts: 23

    Good evening, wife would prefer an SUV over a truck. Could I please have the numbers for a touring and limited non xt. 36/12 12804. Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.