Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2024 Lincoln Nautilus Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,373
edited January 31 in Lincoln
Ask your 2024 Nautilus lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• Options
    woodenheart32woodenheart32 Member Posts: 46

Hello, can I get MF, residual on a 24 nautilus
    reserve I, AWD, ICE engine.

Also any available incentives?

Zip 18447
    36/10
    48/10

Thanks!

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,988

Hello, can I get MF, residual on a 24 nautilus

reserve I, AWD, ICE engine.

Also any available incentives?

Zip 18447

36/10

48/10

Thanks!

2.85% APR and 55% residual
    4.30% APR and 49% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    skeefuskeefu Member Posts: 18
    good morning to all.......can i Please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for 36 month lease and 10,500 and 12,000 miles and any cash incentives for area code 11211 and 11357........thank you for your response in advance........
  • Options
    skeefu said:

good morning to all.......can i Please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for 36 month lease and 10,500 and 12,000 miles and any cash incentives for area code 11211 and 11357........thank you for your response in advance........

36/12
    .00285 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    good morning to all.......can i Please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for 36 month lease and 10,500 and 12,000 miles and any cash incentives for area code 11211 , 11772 and 11010........thank you for your response in advance........
  • Options
    skeefu said:

good morning to all.......can i Please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for 36 month lease and 10,500 and 12,000 miles and any cash incentives for area code 11211 , 11772 and 11010........thank you for your response in advance........

Did you not like our answer the last time?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    LOL.......i had the wrong zip codes for any incentives and rebates.......thank you
  • Options
    skeefu said:

LOL.......i had the wrong zip codes for any incentives and rebates.......thank you

Doesn't matter.. all those are in the same region

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    JENNTL90JENNTL90 Member Posts: 6
    I know the Nautilus is just starting to arrive at dealerships. Any idea if lease incentives will be coming online soon or are dealers planning to stick to MSRP for now to see how they sell? Thanks!
  • Options
    JENNTL90 said:

I know the Nautilus is just starting to arrive at dealerships. Any idea if lease incentives will be coming online soon or are dealers planning to stick to MSRP for now to see how they sell? Thanks!

No info on future programs, or pricing.

Use the Price Checker link, below, for Edmunds research, but there may not be a lot of data yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    WLMBRM1965WLMBRM1965 Member Posts: 7
    Hi there - can I please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID Level 3 for 36 month lease and 15k miles and same for a 2024 Black Label Nautilus. Thanks in advance.
  • Options

Hi there - can I please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID Level 3 for 36 month lease and 15k miles and same for a 2024 Black Label Nautilus. Thanks in advance.

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    WLMBRM1965WLMBRM1965 Member Posts: 7
    My bad, apologies. 75050

Hi there - can I please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID Level 3 for 36 month lease and 15k miles and same for a 2024 Black Label Nautilus. Thanks in advance. </b

• Options

My bad, apologies. 75050

2.85% APR
    52% Reserve
    51% BL

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Not sure if this can be answered here:

Can we figure out what a lease payment should look like, assuming a dealer is just selling the car using normal MF, doc fees, etc.?

This would be on a 24 nautilus reserve I, regular engine, 36/10 in zip 18447

Still waiting on stock so I'm just looking to see if the math can be provided to show wait a fair MSRP deal should look like

• Options

Not sure if this can be answered here:

Can we figure out what a lease payment should look like, assuming a dealer is just selling the car using normal MF, doc fees, etc.?

This would be on a 24 nautilus reserve I, regular engine, 36/10 in zip 18447

Still waiting on stock so I'm just looking to see if the math can be provided to show wait a fair MSRP deal should look like

You have to have the MSRP and the selling price. Then, we can estimate a payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Right. I forgot to include MSRP. MSRP is 56895. Assuming there is no deal to be had, can the selling price be calculated or is that something that I would need from a dealer first?

• Options

Right. I forgot to include MSRP. MSRP is 56895. Assuming there is no deal to be had, can the selling price be calculated or is that something that I would need from a dealer first?

2.85% APR and 55% RV

Assuming the MSRP is the adjusted cap cost, and all fees and taxes are paid up front, the pre-tax lease payment would be $816/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Ok this makes sense. Thank you. I remember days when adj cap cost was lower than MSRP on a "lease price". Have these days come and gone?

• Options

Ok this makes sense. Thank you. I remember days when adj cap cost was lower than MSRP on a "lease price". Have these days come and gone?

We don't know what they sell for. You're making the assumptions, not us. :)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Sorry. One cannot assume anything. I just meant there are no incentives currently that can help lower that cap cost so it all boils down to haggling a dealer. Some people get it done in this climate and others do not. Easier 6 years ago it seems. Thanks guys for your input, always appreciated!

• Options

Sorry. One cannot assume anything. I just meant there are no incentives currently that can help lower that cap cost so it all boils down to haggling a dealer. Some people get it done in this climate and others do not. Easier 6 years ago it seems. Thanks guys for your input, always appreciated!

No lease incentives.

If you try to compare the lease market from 6 years ago to today, you'll go crazy. Everything is more expensive now.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Yeah it's crazy. MSRPs and rates went up but residuals stayed the same. That's where we're at in a nutshell. 6 years ago was invoice minus a percent or two. That's a unicorn these days.

• Options
    CandyMan70CandyMan70 Member Posts: 41
    Hello, can you provide lease terms for 2024 Nautilus AWD Reserve for 36mos, 12k miles for 01030? Thanks in advance.
  • Options

Hello, can you provide lease terms for 2024 Nautilus AWD Reserve for 36mos, 12k miles for 01030? Thanks in advance.

2.85% APR and 54% RV
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks. Is that the APR or Money Factor?
  • Options

Thanks. Is that the APR or Money Factor?

APR - divide by 2400 to get the MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks, yes I got that but just wanted to confirm it was 2.85% rate and not .00285 MF as that is a huge difference
  • Options

Thanks, yes I got that but just wanted to confirm it was 2.85% rate and not .00285 MF as that is a huge difference

Ford/Lincoln express their lease rates as an APR, not a decimal value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    smoke3ssmoke3s Member Posts: 15
    Good morning,

Could I trouble you for MF/RV/Lease incentives for Reserve trim?

36 months/10k/07024

Thank you,
  • Options
    smoke3s said:

Good morning,

Could I trouble you for MF/RV/Lease incentives for Reserve trim?

36 months/10k/07024

Thank you,

2.85% APR and 55% RV
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ojd83ojd83 Member Posts: 1

Greetings. Could I please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for a 36 month lease at 12-15K miles; and any hidden rebates, cash incentives, and tax credits for zip code 80020? Thank you in advance!

• Options
    ojd83 said:

Greetings. Could I please get the Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve HYBRID I-4 for a 36 month lease at 12-15K miles; and any hidden rebates, cash incentives, and tax credits for zip code 80020? Thank you in advance!

36/15
    2.85% APR and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sasjsasj Member Posts: 13
    Hi, could you please provide the APR/MF and RV for 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve for 36m/12K and 39m/12K for zip code 77407? Is the RV different for a Hybrid engine? Thank you
  • Options
    sasj said:

Hi, could you please provide the APR/MF and RV for 2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve for 36m/12K and 39m/12K for zip code 77407? Is the RV different for a Hybrid engine? Thank you

2.85% APR and 54% residual
    3.10% APR and 53% residual

either engine

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sasjsasj Member Posts: 13
    Hi, Does Lincoln charge sales tax on leases in Texas? Thanks
  • Options
    sasj said:

All leases are subject to sales tax.

However, Texas does it differently - they tax the entire selling price of the vehicle, even though you will only be using it for however long the lease term is. Makes lease payments very expensive there; I would consider a traditional finance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sasj said:

It's possible that TX tax credits will be offered at some times of the year. The only way to know is to ask the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Guille_36Guille_36 Member Posts: 7

Hello,
    Looking Money Factor and Residual Value for a 2024 Natilus Reserve AWF. 36/15 and 39/15 for area code 33012. Thanks in advance

• Options
    Guille_36 said:

Hello,

Looking Money Factor and Residual Value for a 2024 Natilus Reserve AWF. 36/15 and 39/15 for area code 33012. Thanks in advance

2.85% APR and 52% RV
    3.10% APR and 51% RV
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Can anyone explain what's going on here? Seems like these should be numbers for 36/10. Any help would be appreciated!

• Options
    Hello, can you provide MF and RES for Reserve II, AWD 12k miles and 39mos and 48 mos for 01030? Thanks.
  • Options

Can anyone explain what's going on here? Seems like these should be numbers for 36/10. Any help would be appreciated!

What is the MSRP?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Hello, can you provide MF and RES for Reserve II, AWD 12k miles and 39mos and 48 mos for 01030? Thanks.

3.10% APR and 53% RV
    4.30% APR and 48% RV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

MSRP 56,895. The picture I got was all I have gotten so far from dealer

• Options

MSRP 56,895. The picture I got was all I have gotten so far from dealer

Ask them for a screen shot of their internal lease worksheet; that should include everything we need to evaluate the quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Ok. I just inquired about a lease worksheet. Quote seems nutty. Over 41k in 4 years. Just doesn't seem to even be realistic

• Options

It seems more realistic at 36/10 when using the Edmunds calculator.

• Options

Ok. I just inquired about a lease worksheet. Quote seems nutty. Over 41k in 4 years. Just doesn't seem to even be realistic

It seems more realistic at 36/10 when using the Edmunds calculator.

Without knowing all the numbers, there isn't much I can comment on...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Yes. Totally understand. I'm just using your info you gave me earlier assuming cap cost was MSRP and the payment being 816ish. 857 for 48 months send way off. Obviously there's something in their numbers I'm not seeing at this point. Using the Lincoln calc on build and price is even 100 or more less than that for 48 months. Understand that calc doesn't figure out everything but hopefully he'll respond with a the full lease worksheet today. Thank you as always!