Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2025 Honda Pilot Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
edited March 8 in Honda
Ask your 2025 Pilot lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1

Comments

  • Options
    RockyDRockyD Member Posts: 37
    Good morning,

    Looking for res, MF and any incentives for a
    2025 Pilot Elite AWD
    36/12
    Currently in an Acura lease
    Zip 12601

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    RockyD said:

    Good morning,

    Looking for res, MF and any incentives for a
    2025 Pilot Elite AWD
    36/12
    Currently in an Acura lease
    Zip 12601

    Thanks

    .00295 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BobbajoBobbajo Member Posts: 4
    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot Elite 36/15 in 98056?

    Currently leasing a Honda Pilot.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    Bobbajo said:

    Hello, may I please have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot Elite 36/15 in 98056?

    Currently leasing a Honda Pilot.

    .00295 MF and 61% residual
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    e46bmre46bmr Member Posts: 6

    Can I have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot black edition 36/12 and 24/12 in 89129

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    e46bmr said:

    Can I have MF and residual for a 2025 Pilot black edition 36/12 and 24/12 in 89129

    .00295 MF
    63% and 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ZaidZaid Member Posts: 29
    Hi, can I plz get MF and Res for a 2025 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94538
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    Zaid said:

    Hi, can I plz get MF and Res for a 2025 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94538

    36/15
    .00205 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jeffpimjeffpim Member Posts: 22
    Looking MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2024 and 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10 in 02916. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    jeffpim said:

    Looking MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2024 and 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10 in 02916. Thanks!

    2025
    .00295 MF and 66% RV
    No lease incentives

    Post 2024 questions in the 2024 Pilot discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rtpptrrtpptr Member Posts: 79

    Hi- would you be able to provide MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L & Touring AWD 36/12 in 06851. Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    rtpptr said:

    Hi- would you be able to provide MF, RES, and incentives for both a 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L & Touring AWD 36/12 in 06851. Thanks!

    .00295 MF
    65% and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    btstippbtstipp Member Posts: 23
    Would you kindly provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2025 Pilot Touring FWD in zip 28211, 36mos/10m miles/yr.? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    btstipp said:

    Would you kindly provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2025 Pilot Touring FWD in zip 28211, 36mos/10m miles/yr.? Thank you!

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MNTurboMNTurbo Member Posts: 6

    Hello. Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for the 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD - 36/12, 36/10, Zip Code 55124?

    Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    MNTurbo said:

    Hello. Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for the 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD - 36/12, 36/10, Zip Code 55124?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00238 MF and 65% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 236

    Good morning,
    Can I get MF/RES for 2025 Pilot AWD:
    Sport
    Touring

    36/10 and 39/10 zip 10463 1st and last Tier please?

    Incentives?

    Thank you.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    DaveM87 said:

    Good morning,

    Can I get MF/RES for 2025 Pilot AWD:

    Sport

    Touring

    36/10 and 39/10 zip 10463 1st and last Tier please?

    Incentives?

    Thank you.

    36/10
    .00238 MF (Tiers 1-8)
    .00252 MF (Tiers 9-13)

    66%/64% residual for Sport/Touring

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MattcentoMattcento Member Posts: 10
    Hi, can you provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2024 Honda Pilot EX-L? 36 month lease with 12k miles and 15k miles? Location 07632.

    Can you provide the same info for 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    edited April 14
    Mattcento said:

    Hi, can you provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2024 Honda Pilot EX-L? 36 month lease with 12k miles and 15k miles? Location 07632.

    Can you provide the same info for 2025 Honda Pilot EX-L?

    2025
    36/15
    .00238 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Post 2024 questions in the 2024 Pilot thread

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    q50rsawdq50rsawd Member Posts: 3
    edited April 17

    Hello,

    Can you please provide residual value, incentives, and money factor for 2025 Honda Pilot Elite 36mo/10k per year in 20151.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    q50rsawd said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide residual value, incentives, and money factor for 2025 Honda Pilot Elite 36mo/10k per year in 20151.

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 236

    Good afternoon,
    I left out the TrailSport. Can I get MF/res for 2025 Pilot trailsport AWD 36/10 zip 10463?
    First and last tiers please.

    Thank you

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    DaveM87 said:

    Good afternoon,

    I left out the TrailSport. Can I get MF/res for 2025 Pilot trailsport AWD 36/10 zip 10463?

    First and last tiers please.

    Thank you

    67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bkline28bkline28 Member Posts: 2

    Hello! May I please have the Money Factor and Residual Value plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
    36/12k
    Zip code: 49028

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    bkline28 said:

    Hello! May I please have the Money Factor and Residual Value plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot Touring AWD

    36/12k

    Zip code: 49028

    .00238 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bkline28bkline28 Member Posts: 2

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kbrooks0603kbrooks0603 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for residual, money factor and any incentives for a 2025 Pilot Elite AWD.
    36/10
    Currently in a Jeep lease
    Zip 60175
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009

    Looking for residual, money factor and any incentives for a 2025 Pilot Elite AWD.
    36/10
    Currently in a Jeep lease
    Zip 60175

    .00238 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JugoJugo Member Posts: 30

    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Touring AWD and Trailsport in 07204? 36/10k
    Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    Jugo said:

    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Touring AWD and Trailsport in 07204? 36/10k

    Thanks

    .00238 MF
    64% and 67% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    georgep72georgep72 Member Posts: 60
    Good morning,

    Please provide the RV and MF as well as any April or May incentives for a 36month/12K per month lease on the following models/years in zip code 21146.

    2025 Honda Pilot EX-L, FWD and AWD
    2025 Honda Pilot Touring FWD and AWD

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    georgep72 said:

    Good morning,

    Please provide the RV and MF as well as any April or May incentives for a 36month/12K per month lease on the following models/years in zip code 21146.

    2025 Honda Pilot EX-L, FWD and AWD
    2025 Honda Pilot Touring FWD and AWD

    Thank you!

    .00238 MF
    65%/63% residual for EXL/Touring

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    georgep72georgep72 Member Posts: 60
    I wanted to run this initial number by you...this is for a 2025 Pilot EXL AWD in 21146. The numbers below include our trade of a 2021 Pilot AWD EXL. They offered $29,000 sight unseen and we owe $26,768.49. So our equity is $2,231.51. We would also net a Tax savings of $1740.00


    MSRP - $46,695.00
    Sale price - $43,623.24
    Residual Value - 65% - 30,351.75 for 12K miles per year
    Money Factor - .00238
    Capitalized Cost - $43,244.34
    Acquisition Fee - $595.00
    Disposition Fee - $350.00
    No Security Deposit
    Taxes - $907.33
    Processing Fee - $499.00
    Registration fee - $187.00
    Md Tire Tax - $5.00
    Title Fee - $100.00
    Elec Filing Fee - $19.99
    Temp tag - $20.00
    Final Monthly Lease Payment - with first month payment due at signing - $533.29


    Please let me know your thoughts on this.

    Thanks again for all of your help!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    georgep72 said:

    I wanted to run this initial number by you...this is for a 2025 Pilot EXL AWD in 21146. The numbers below include our trade of a 2021 Pilot AWD EXL. They offered $29,000 sight unseen and we owe $26,768.49. So our equity is $2,231.51. We would also net a Tax savings of $1740.00


    MSRP - $46,695.00
    Sale price - $43,623.24
    Residual Value - 65% - 30,351.75 for 12K miles per year
    Money Factor - .00238
    Capitalized Cost - $43,244.34
    Acquisition Fee - $595.00
    Disposition Fee - $350.00
    No Security Deposit
    Taxes - $907.33
    Processing Fee - $499.00
    Registration fee - $187.00
    Md Tire Tax - $5.00
    Title Fee - $100.00
    Elec Filing Fee - $19.99
    Temp tag - $20.00
    Final Monthly Lease Payment - with first month payment due at signing - $533.29


    Please let me know your thoughts on this.

    Thanks again for all of your help!

    With that CAP cost, the payment is exactly correct.

    The equity is covering all of the other charges, plus some CAP reduction? Maybe, a loyalty incentive?

    Looks like a good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vrbovrbo Member Posts: 72
    Hello,
    Please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Elite AWD 32750? 36/10k
    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,847
    vrbo said:

    Hello,
    Please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Elite AWD 32750? 36/10k
    Thank you

    .00211 MF and 64% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cristyanrcristyanr Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Trailsport 85033? 36/12k
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    cristyanr said:

    Hello,
    Please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Trailsport 85033? 36/12k
    Thank you

    .00211 MF and 66% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    cristyanrcristyanr Member Posts: 2
    Also, wanted to run this deal by you more experienced folks. This is my first attempt at a lease, so i'm still collecting data to determine weather or not it is a good deal.

    MSRP: $50,950
    Discount: $3,350
    Selling Price: $47,600
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Tire tax: $5
    Doc Fee: $599
    Arizona VLT: $860.23
    Total: $49,659.23
    Residual: $33,627

    36Months/12K miles
    $0 due at signing
    $675/mo
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    cristyanr said:

    Also, wanted to run this deal by you more experienced folks. This is my first attempt at a lease, so i'm still collecting data to determine weather or not it is a good deal.

    MSRP: $50,950
    Discount: $3,350
    Selling Price: $47,600
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Tire tax: $5
    Doc Fee: $599
    Arizona VLT: $860.23
    Total: $49,659.23
    Residual: $33,627

    36Months/12K miles
    $0 due at signing
    $675/mo

    Calculation looks about right.
    6%+ seems like a good discount for a new 2025 model, but you should always shop around.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    uhmeebuhuhmeebuh Member Posts: 5
    Hello!

    Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Elite AWD in 55372 for 36 mo/10k miles?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    uhmeebuh said:

    Hello!

    Can you please share the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Pilot Elite AWD in 55372 for 36 mo/10k miles?

    Thank you!

    .00211 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    directrpepdirectrpep Member Posts: 49
    edited May 13
    hello! :)

    2025 Honda Pilot Black Edition - AWD - 3.5 V6


    Looking for residual, MF and any incentives

    Zip Code: 91387 (where i live), my dealer is 91601. Not sure if that matters.

    Looking for a 36 month / 12k and 15k miles please.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009

    hello! :)

    2025 Honda Pilot Black Edition - AWD - 3.5 V6


    Looking for residual, MF and any incentives

    Zip Code: 91387 (where i live), my dealer is 91601. Not sure if that matters.

    Looking for a 36 month / 12k and 15k miles please.

    36/15
    .00211 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    directrpepdirectrpep Member Posts: 49
    Great! Thank you.
    What about 12k (36/12)?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009

    Great! Thank you.
    What about 12k (36/12)?

    +2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CliffyGuyCliffyGuy Member Posts: 1
    edited May 16

    Can I please have the MF and RV plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
    36/10k
    Zip code: 01867

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,009
    CliffyGuy said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV plus any rebates or incentives on a:

    2025 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD

    36/10k

    Zip code: 01867

    .00211 MF and 66% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ontoquasontoquas Member Posts: 3

    Hello, could I get the MF, Residual, and any incentives for

    2025 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
    36/10k
    19047

Sign In or Register to comment.