Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
edited January 2014 in Nissan
Ask your Nissan Rogue lease questions here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• mtnxtrememtnxtreme Member Posts: 9
    Can some of you post the lease deals you got, and did you get them via internet, walk in, dealers, or internet lease companies like fleetrates.com, leasedeals.com etc?? I'm looking to lease a Rogue and wanna know what to expect, what is fair and what is too much etc? Thanks
  • mtnxtrememtnxtreme Member Posts: 9
    I ended up with a Wicked Black SL AWD fully loaded, premium package, leather, sunroof, $1500 OTD , 15 K per year, and $419 per month.for 39 months The dealer said we fell into the Tier 2 credit bracket, if the credit was a little better the Tier 1 Nissan pmt. would have been $399 . I know it's a done deal , but how did I do, good , bad, did i get snowed with the "Tier" angle.? It would be nice to know for the next time around!
  • mkieffer76mkieffer76 Member Posts: 24
    Just leased a Rogue SL AWD- pretty basic model (no leather etc)
    MSRP 23,040
    Selling Price: 21,200

39 Months
    12K Miles per year

500 total out of pocket
    Monthly payments: 325.04

Did we get a decent deal?? Thanks
  • southpaw75southpaw75 Member Posts: 33
    Anyone know the current money factor and residuals through NMAC on the Rogue? Also, any other lease incentives offered?
  • denramadenrama Member Posts: 4
    Guys, I got an invoice price of 25,800$ for SL, AWD, Premium Package, Leather Package, Moon roof, Rail cross bars, Moon roof deflector, Splash guards, Bumper protector. What do you think? It is a gray exterior and black interior. Do you think they go well? :confuse:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi southpaw75. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of any 2008 Nissan Rogue is .00240 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier and pay a security deposit at lease signing. This vehicle's residual values vary by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. I can give you an idea of what the residual value will be like if you provide me with this information.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Specifically looking at the SL AWD for 36 months. 15k miles per year. Thanks.
  • budahkanbudahkan Member Posts: 8
    Hi Carman, I posted this question for Murano, but I would also like to know. What are, if any, the Money Factor Specials for the Rogue for May 2008?
  • ljshuljshu Member Posts: 1
    After dealing closely with two local dealers, here was my best deal on an iridium graphite Rogue SL AWD with premium sound, leather pkg & moonroof (also mats & splash guards); 39 mo lease, first pymt down =$402.46 down & 402.46/mo. Residual: $15,551. What do you think?
  • aceonthebeach3aceonthebeach3 Member Posts: 17
    Hello all, i just got a quote from a 3rd nissan dealer in my area, 2009 Rouge SL AWD, Premium package, Leather pakage, no money down $370 a month 15k a year. i have a 620 credit score which is a tier 2 i think. Is this a deal?
    You mean 2008, right?
    It looks like a winner especially being in a tier 2 (MF was not differ)
  • ketchyannketchyann Member Posts: 2
    I was also deemed a "Tier Two"

A landlord, in 2005 a "judgment" stemming from a landlord/tenant dispute was on my TransUnion report as a "negative". I had no idea why, as the "judgment" had been paid within hours of the court hearing!

I had a tenant who destroyed the surface of a self-cleaning stove! The stove was admond and I replaced a stainless steel, and also replaced the exhaust hood. I was ordered to return the cost and installation of the exhaust hood as the tenant hadn't destroyed the hood!!!!! I had to give this slob $549.00 of the $1,800.

Do take advantage of those FREE OFFERS to see your credit reports!

Anyway, I was able to lease my Rouge for $229.00 with $3700 down (my trade in) for two years. I probably will buy a new Rouge in 2010, my reason for leasing was that I was not sure if I would adapt as I have - having driven an Explorer for ten years prior, and an Aerostar before that! My residual on the SL is $18,500.00.

Did you put money down? Or did you have a trade in? If you went in without a trade-in or dowpayment, YES - I think you did fine!
    Hey southpaw75. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi budahkan. Unfortunately, Nissan is not currently providing much in the way of lease support on the 2008 Rogue. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for it is .00240.

Car_man
    Host
  • jhcolojhcolo Member Posts: 3
    Anyone know the details on the lease deal being advertised, I believe it is for $229 for 24 mos with approx 3K cash at signing on the (I think)S AWD with premium package?
  • casandranowcasandranow Member Posts: 14
    I've been looking at the previous mentioned lease 'deal' as well. We were initially looking at a Jeep Patriot, after reading reviews the MPG rating and the overall Jeep appeal had us pretty convinced. But their lease is for the absolute base model, FWD with manual transmission, and as soon as you start adding things on, the lease payment rises tremendously.

The Rouge base model seems to be fairly loaded to begin with, and with comparable gas mileage and what could potentially be an even lower payment, I'm rethinking the Patriot,

Anybody have any experience with the 'advertised' lease special they're running for the month of June?
  • research1stresearch1st Member Posts: 23
    I'm also very interested in the Rogue now that a decent lease is being offered. Any guesses on how much the monthly payment would jump for 15k/year? What about upgrading to the SL?
    Carman, I'm very interested in the Rogue now that a decent lease is being offered. Any guesses on how much the monthly payment would jump for an SL with 15k/year?
    Car man-What are the residuals for an S FWD w/15k per yr, S AWD w/15k per yr, and SL AWD w/15k per year?

The current offer is S AWD $3000 down, $229/24 months, 12k per year. I am looking for an SL AWD w/15k per year? Any idea of what payment should look like?
    Hi research1st. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue S FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 59%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Rogue SL AWD are .00250 and 58%.

Look up the full MSRP and approximate selling price for the Rogues that you are interested in and plug them, along with the aforementioned lease program data into the formula that is outlined in the following article to come up with an approximate monthly payment: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • mbartels11mbartels11 Member Posts: 13
    Car_Man,

Can you also provide the residual and MF for 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD with 12,000 miles per year for a 36 month lease?

I'm assuming the MF is probably the same and there is a slight uptick of 1-2% in residual. Working with a dealer and trying to close soon.

Also, I qualify for the $500 grad rebate. Does this qualify for the lease? Are there any other rebates available on leases?

Thanks!!!
  • brandenbbrandenb Member Posts: 12
    Hello.
    Wife is looking at the Rogue or Rav4, does anyone have any leasing details on what Chicago Nissan dealers are offering for the residual and money factor for the Rogue SL AWD, 10K miles, 36 mo's?
    Thanks
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    2008 Nissan Rogue S 2WD – 7/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 71% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 45% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 38% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD – 7/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 68% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 57% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 43% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 36% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

2008 Nissan Rogue S 4WD – 7/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 73% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 61% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 47% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 39% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4WD – 7/18/08
    24 Month – Residual 69% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 58% of MSRP – .00250 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 44% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 37% of MSRP – .00270 Base Rate

Residuals posted are for 15K miles/year. Add 2% to Residual for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • kitkat08kitkat08 Member Posts: 3
    Your messages have all been helpful reading for me, this is my first time to lease/buy a car and I need to know if Im getting a good deal. I asked the dealer about leasing a 2008 Rogue S AWD, floor mats and splash guards only. Negotiated to 20,860 from MSRP 21,800. (He said Nissan didnt give the 500 incentive on leases, but since I got almost 500 off I think he gave it to me anyway) 36 months/15k, 0 downpayment, fees and taxes included for 358.03. What do you think? Thanks in advance for all your input.
  • kitkat08kitkat08 Member Posts: 3
    Car_man,
    Is there any changes in the lease factors for this month? Dealer gave me these numbers: MF .00329, residual- 61% for a lease on 2008 Rogue S AWD, 36 months/15K while another dealer used the factors you posted which was MF .00250 and 61%. Thanks.
  • jtk152jtk152 Member Posts: 139
    My FIL just leased a basic 2008 Rogue S, AWD for $299/mo for 39mo/39Kmi. $0.15/mi overage (Buffalo NY area). The only cash down was the $2K trade-in allowance he got for his 1998 Maxima. No idea on the money factor or residual as I have not seen the data, but the sales person claimed the payments were lower with a 39mo lease over a 36mo with NMAC. Not a bad deal IMO. It seems like a nice vehicle to boot.

Joel
    Here you go, mbartels11. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00250 and 62%, respectively. I believe that the college grad incentive is available on leases. Nissan is not providing any other cash incentives on leases of this model at this time.

Car_man
    Host
  • holm100holm100 Member Posts: 11
    I have really done a lot of research about leasing but the reality is I can't determine what is a fair lease offer. I am in Ocala, Florida and want to lease a Rogue SL 4 WD but need to know what is a fair lease offer. Assuming I have excellent credit, need 15,000 miles per year, put nothing down and want a 36 month lease, what can I expect to pay?
    Hi holm100. The easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to negotiate as low a selling price as possible and then have the dealer calculate your monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor. If I was in the market for a Nissan Rogue right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice. You can look up the invoice price of the exact Rogue that you want by visiting the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Rogue SL 4WD is an unattractive (for Nissan at least) .00250.

Car_man
    Host
    thank you - does a residual rate of 61% sound correct?
    No problem, holm100. That residual value actually sounds a little high to me. According to the latest information that I have seen, NMAC's current residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Rogue SL AWD is 58% with 15,000 miles per year and 59% with 12,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • kmw1kmw1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Would you please give me the current buy rate lease money factor and residual for a 24 month/ 12,000 lease of a 2008 Rogue S AWD?

Today's Boston paper is advertising a 24 month/12,000 lease for $108.00/month and $2000. down. Even with 0 down and the 2 grand rolled into the monthly payments this seems to be about half of the total of the Nissan promo right now.
    What am I missing???

Thanks very much.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,863
    Is it $2k down or $2k due at signing? There is a big difference.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

$2000.00 down. Tax, title, reg, doc and Acq. (which Nissan Website says is $595.00), fees are additional.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,863
    well, i just looked at the Nissan site. And you are right, there must be some sort of catch with this offer you saw in the paper. Don''t they give all the info in the fineprint? Usually I find residual, total payments, etc down in that text.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

Hi kmw1. Here you go. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue S AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00225 and 73%, respectively. $108 per month?!?! I'd love to see how that deal breaks down. Hmmmmmmm, something doesn't add up.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the information. I agree, it doesn't add up. We'll have to see where the "catch" is.
  • jezmiajezmia Member Posts: 36
    Hi,
    I need to lease a rouge, this is what I am getting so far $359 taxes included 0 down, 15k miles and 39 months. The dealer said he is giving me $250 below invoice, a MF of 0.00315 abd residual 60%. this is a 2009. Any idea if this is a good deal?

also any idea what is the main difference between a 2008 and a 2009. thanks!!!
  • nagynagy Member Posts: 4
    I am trying to figure out what price I should be shooting for in a price for a 2008 Rogue SL AWD on a lease. My husband is a supplier and his price is $100 below invoice. At this point in the year, should I be able to do better?
    You're very welcome, kmw1. Let us know what you find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jezmia. $250 below dealer invoice is obviously a great selling price, but the money factor that you were quoted is a little on the high side. If your credit is in good shape, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for a 2009 Murano should be .00270 for a 39 month lease. Make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses this money factor to calculate your payment.

Try stopping by the "2008 Nissan Rogue" or the "2009 Nissan Rogue" discussions for information on the difference between the two model years.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nagy. I can work up a sample lease payment on a base Rogue for you, but if you want to add any options you will have to provide me with the MSRP and selling price for the exact model that you want. Also, you never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2008 Rogue SL AWD that has an MSRP of $22,950 and a selling price of $21,349 ($100 under invoice) through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $289.

Car_man
    Host
  • nagynagy Member Posts: 4
    Hi. Just wanted to know if you have ever heard of this. I have a trade on my lease deal. They offered me a price and eventually upped it by $750.00. After running my credit, they claim that I do not qualify for the .00187 originally quoted but that I could get Tier 2 which is .00240. They eventually offered me .00232. I checked my own score and I do qualify. Then I was told that the reason why our "credit scores" did not match is becuase they run what is a "auto specific" credit report which scores a little differently. I was faxed a page of my credit report that shows (APP): 675. When I checked my score at the same bureau my score is approx 50 points higher than that. Is this a bunch of crap to sell me an increased rate to make up the additional money offered on my trade?
  • aeropostelaeropostel Member Posts: 18
    Car_man

Can you work up a lease cost for me for the same 36 mo, 15k per year and no money down for an SL 4WD with premium, leather and sunroof

What would the residual / money factor on that be. If 39 month residual is better off I can swing that too.

Thanks - looking to lease this week so if you could let me know where i should be at [at or below dealers cost] i'd appreciate it

Thanks for your help
  • imsandyimsandy Member Posts: 3
    I am being quoted a deal for $307 down (my first month) and $307 per month for 38 additional months for a Rogue( bottom line cost) is $21,806.08. Does this sound like a good deal?
    how many miles per year - what model Rogue - what options are included?

I too am very interested in the Rogue but need to compare above items
    12,000 miles/year Basic S model. $307.00 is the total payment including tax
    my offer was for 325.00 total on a 2008 SL with 15,000 - 39 months - sunroof, bose radio pkg but no leather - no downpayment - still thinking about it but think it is a good deal?
    The car I am looking at doesn't have any bells or whistles, but it is a 2009. I have the same deal on a 2009 Suburu Forester and probably will take that. I'm not crazy about the rear visibility on the Rogue.
    Good luck.
    I'd be happy to work up a lease payment on a specific vehicle for you, aeropostel. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its full MSRP and either its selling price or its dealer invoice price. You can look up all of that information here at Edmunds.com over in the New Vehicle Pricing section.

As far as this vehicle's lease program goes, Nissan Motor acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00187 and 58%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00187 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.