Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Sequoia Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• soonersoksoonersok Member Posts: 8
    Well, take this deal as a reference point. I purchased a 2008 5.7L 2WD for $32,000 w/0%, would have been $29,000 with the 3K rebate, the MSRP was $38,304. Depending on yur options, the only difference I see is the one you are looking at ha 4WD. With the rebates, your looking at a diff of $7,600 (36600 - 29000), you may want to keep looking unless you just realy want that particular one.
  • jen3jen3 Member Posts: 2
    Hey all, new here and getting ready to pull the trigger on an '08 sequoia. I can't seem to get the deals I'm seeing here. Of course, what I'd like and what I can afford are 2 different things.

I'd like a limited mostly because I want the back up camera and leather.

I looked today at an SR5 with moonroof, cd changer, DRL, floor mats, running boards and spoiler.

MSRP is $38,865, dealer invoice $34,802. I wanted to add leather (not sure if it's the same as if the car comes with it? quality and fit wise?), back up camera (small one in the rear view mirror) and DVD package bringing the total to $38,852. I didn't see anywhere where I was getting any 'deal'. I'd get the $3000 cash back because it works out better as I've got $31,000 cash down.

Am I crazy or is this deal a no deal?
  • jen3jen3 Member Posts: 2
    I also got an internet offer for a ltd with everything I want and more for $37,237. This is after the $3000 cash back, the previous sr5 is $38,852 before the $3000 cash back so the ltd is about $1,300 more for much more truck. Definitely sounds like a better deal, but a good deal?
  • mogulbummmogulbumm Member Posts: 3
    Not sure where you are located but they are really trying to move these out in the Northeast. With very little negotiation, I got 1K below invoice on a Platinum (before the $3K cash back). Due to the 0% financing it made more sense to take the 0% than the $3K cash back, but that depends on the overall finance amount.

I think you can easily get below invoice at this time pretty much anywhere if you go to a couple of different dealers. Negotiate all numbers BEFORE the $3K cash back since that is not from the dealer but rather from Toyota.

Good luck!
  • imeroimero Member Posts: 1
    mogulbumm.

what was the msrp on your platinum and what price did you get that ended up 1k below invoice?

thanks.
  • mjsAZmjsAZ Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. We are looking to buy a Sequoia in the next 4 days. We have researched the SR5 and the Limited (both 2WD). I have gotten quotes for the SR5, with the lowest being 32,000 (options were moon roof, tow pkg, JBL stereo, DRL, cold pkg, running bds). The thing is, I am in the Phoenix area and from what I am hearing from 9 dealerships is that this is the only SR5 with the lowest price. Meaning, you can't even get a lower level SR5 at this point. I checked inventory levels and they appear to be telling the truth. That being said, I started reading the forum here about the great prices you all were getting off of the Limiteds. The whole 8-12K off of MSRP. Is this true? I am pricing out a Limited with the captain's chairs and no other options, and it appears to be MSRP of 45,970 and TMV 38,500 with the 3K discount. Is it really possible that someone would sell the Limited at 12K below that (33K)??? If so, it seems I should go for the Limited if I could get it for 33K. Thoughts?
  • siennaxle1998siennaxle1998 Member Posts: 2
    Where did you see this SR5, as I am looking to purchase one ASAP too. Thanks.
  • buzzy8buzzy8 Member Posts: 31
    We are ready to buy and have narrowed it down from an Infiniti to a 2008 Limited Sequoia. Now it is down to dealing with the dealer. We only want to buy if we get the "deal of the century". We want the Limited with everything in it. We would like to pay $42,000 and would like a dealer extended warranty thrown in. Is this possible with todays market? Also, we would like the wood applique as well and wanted to know if it looks cheesy?
  • DTbrokerDTbroker Member Posts: 5
    I live in the greater Chicago area. I have been making inquiries to various dealers on both the SR5 5.7L and the LTD 5.7L 4X4. I have been getting offers w/o negotiation of $41K on a 55k list LTD and 36K on a 45400 SR5. 25% off LTD/20% off SR5 respectfully. Each MSRP that the dealer sent me included some "other" items such as destination for $685, wheel locks for $81, etc. Just curious how much room there is? I expect they will low ball my 2004 LTD sequoia trade but not sure next step in negotiation. Thanks in advance.
  • xierxier Member Posts: 99
    I would suggest sending out inquiries (RFQ's) to all of the internet managers in your area. This should net you some of your lowest if not lowest offers on the vehicle you are looking for. When I purchased my Platinum I was able to get three dealers quite low- with the one I eventually purchased from being the lowest and his first offer was his best. I would not waste my time going dealer to dealer. This board is good for getting information but as you have probably noticed its slowed quite a bit since folks are buying even less of these and any vehicles. Blanket your area with "Donkey Punch" requests, AKA RFQ's - and let the deals roll in.

Good Luck.
  • buzzy8buzzy8 Member Posts: 31
    We were settled on making an offer on the Sequoia (the Infiniti QX56 was the runner up) and every time we go back and look at the Sequoia we dislike the inside, don't like the dash, the materials used, the look and really dislike the outside. We have a Tundra and it looks so much like it.....we don't mind it for a truck but not the family vehicle. Also the Sequoia we have to add so much that comes Standard with the QX....keyless start, better Navigation, heated 2nd row, Satellite, the warranty. Now we are just stuck and don't know what to do...maybe our minivan is fine for now......
  • mogulbummmogulbumm Member Posts: 3
    Without breaking out the actual paperwork, MSRP was at about 60K with Invoice (according to Edmunds and several other sites) at just over 52K. I offered 51K with the 0% financing but was offered another 3K cash back by finance if I didn't want the 0% (would have been at about 48K or 12K total below MSRP). The deal worked out better though with the low percentage so I opted for the 51K.
  • mil001mil001 Member Posts: 6
    I sent out a RFQ to a bunch of dealers (also on Denali XL and partial QX). Doesn't seem to be a lot of the Plats and LTD's out there with what I want (basically fully loaded). Best I see so far is about $51,500 for plat with 0% (subtract $3k if you pay cash). Not the color I wanted, but I don't mind. MSRP is for a tad over $61k. Getting this price was like pulling teeth - was not easy and have not pulled the trigger yet. Wonder if the rebates/incents will be better after the 6th?

Got about $41k on a fully loaded 2008 Denali XL with just about everything (MSRP was in the $57k range).
    51.5 looks about right - not sure what the coming months will bring since we dont even know when or if an 09 will come out. I'd guess they are getting pretty LOW in inventory.
  • siennaxle1998siennaxle1998 Member Posts: 2
    Just recently bought a Sequoia SR5 2wd with the following major upgrades,

JBL sound system with bluetooth
    Fender Flare with Running board
    Spoiler

The msrp on the vehicle was $40800 and I got it for about 30700 + ttt

We love it so far especially the new car smell. Hope this helps.
  • des6des6 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at buying a used 2008 LTD 5.7L 4x4(leather no dvd or nav) and was wondering what a realistic price would be?

I note in the forum 20% off msrp is common for new, how much further a discount for used?

Thanks
  • mconra129mconra129 Member Posts: 6
    Check kelly blue book for used prices. See if it's worth it vs. buying a new (2008) Sequoia.

Last week, I bought a new Ltd 4x4 (no DVD or Nav, but has moonroof, pwer hatch, cold pkg, mats, wheel locks, drl) that had MSRP of 51,545 - paid 42,151 which included the 3k cashback, plus tax and title. I negotiated hard with over 10 dealerships and even had a copy of the vehicle inquiry report (shows holdback amt and other typically 'hidden' items) for leverage. That was the best deal in tri-state area - 3 other dealers came within that ballpark but didn't have color I wanted or were lacking an option or two as compared to my truck. Love it! :)
  • kwongdkwongd Member Posts: 6
    Hi mconra129,

Do you mind if I ask you which dealer you brought your car from?

Thanks,
  • clack1clack1 Member Posts: 2
    Update on the SR5 purchased - I did pull the trigger and buy a Black SR5. The MSRP was 44K. I had the dealer add in dash navigation, backup camera, and bluetooth to the car. That cost an estimated $1500 with installation or so. I wrote a check for 36,600 which included the taxes (5%) and other fees.

The only thing it doesnt have is leather, but frankly I prefer the cloth in the north east. Manufacture installed leather looks too worn too quickly for my taste.
    Hi kwongd,

It was Star Toyota in Bayside. I worked directly with one of their senior sales managers.

Did you make a purchase yet? (And if you didn't buy yet, I'd be happy to share the info I received from other competing dealers).

I saw in previous posts you were looking at the same truck as me in the NYC area. Just curious what you paid and from which dealer.

Would you mind sharing? Thanks!
    Hi mconra129,

Thanks for your reply. I did contact two dealers in Queens and they both quoted $46K to $47K (OTD with rebate) which I felt unreasonable. I can see that your purchase price was great. I would appreciate if you can email me more info. You can find my email from my profile.

Thanks again.
  • calogero1calogero1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi all! Been reading a lot on here about pricing for buying a 2008 Limited or Platinum, which has been informative. But, for business purposes, I am considering leasing this car (as well as the Infiniti QX56, although their lease prices have skyrocketed).

Can anyone share any leasing information on a 2008 Limited and Platinum? I'm in PA. Looking for no more than 36 months, but need 15k/year miles.

Thanks for the help!
    kwongd,

your email address was private in your profile. Post in and I'll connect with you.
    Hi,

I did mark it as public before my last post. Sorry, somehow it did not work. My email is "darrel _ kwong @ hotmail .com". Please remove all the space(s) in between.

Thanks,
    Hi mconra129,

Got your mail. I am sure you will save me a $1000+.
    I will keep you posted. I think today is a good day to call the dealers as nobody would vist their show room.

Thanks,
    Darrel.
  • dclevengerdclevenger Member Posts: 1
    Looking to buy a used 2008 SR5. I want 4X4 and 5.7 engine but not to worried about the other gadgets (Nav, DVD). What is a realistic price. I realize it depends on miles etc. 25000 realistic???
  • warwickmonwarwickmon Member Posts: 27
    Hey,

I bought a Platinum Sequoia today. :)

Here are the details.
    Platinum Sequoia - Silver Sky Metallic, MSRP $58755.
    McGee Toyota of Hanover
    options:
    DVD system
    laser cruise control
    Daytime Running lights
    Cold Package
    Rear Seat audio

I traded in a 1999 4Runner Limited with 152K miles. Kelly Blue Book for trade in was roughly $5K. I paid $42K for the Platinum so if you assume they gave me $5K for the trade in, I paid $47K for the Sequoia.

After the usual back and forth with sales, I offered $40K and they countered with $42K. They let me walk at that point so I think I was pretty close to their real bottom end. These guys had two Platinums left. There aren't too many left in the east of Boston area. Plus these guys were straight shooters (for car people).

I tried Boch Toyota who had about 7 Platinums posted on their website. I found they had the same vehicle +- $200. I told them I had a firm quote of $42K in the bag. Gave them a chance to beat it. They said they needed to see my trade but all but guaranteed they could beat that "significantly". Anything to get me to come in. So I bit and drove the hour to check it out. Not only did they not have the vehicle I had discussed extensively, they lied about beating my other price. The only silver they had also had a remote starter and Guide Point Theft Recovery system. These were $2000 worth of added stuff I did not want or need. Not only that, the car had 500 miles on it. Somebody had bought it and returned it. In my book, that is called a USED CAR!! I should have known. Boch is the biggest dealer in the east. They wrote the book on selling cars. No thanks. Never from me. I went back to my lowly McGee dealership with not even a showroom. I got a good deal with nice people that were honest. When I closed the deal, I had forgotten the title to my 4runner. They said don't worry about it and gave me the Platinum and said drop the title the next day. You think Boch would have done that. No effin way.

Sorry to rant. If you read this far, I hope it does somebody some good. A+ for McGee and big F U to Boch!

BTW, this truck rocks!
    Congrats - 58K - is that a 4X2?
    4x4. I believe all the platinums have the 4x4 and 5.7 L V8.
  • hdfatboyhdfatboy Member Posts: 324
    The Platinum Sequoia comes in both 4wd and 2wd models. Its important to know the difference when shopping as the retail price difference between the 2wd and 4wd models is $3300.

http://www.toyota.com/sequoia/trims-prices.html#?view=showroom&vehicle=2
    Thanks for clarifying that. I guess I had assumed that since I have only seen 4x4 Platinums. But you are right, they can come as a 4x2.

W
  • donghundonghun Member Posts: 2
    I researched about large SUVs for more than 3 month and decided to buy sequoia LTD 4wd (almost fully loaded). I received some internet quotes. But the prices are much higher than my expectation. it's just around 5k below from MSRP w/o cash rebate (ex: 54.8 K -> 49.3 K). What's the best deal for LTD 4WD ? Is it possible to make around 8-9K below from MSRP w/o rebate ? Dose anyone know a honest and nice dealer shop around Portland or Beaverton OR ?

Thanks

:) :confuse:
  • DTbrokerDTbroker Member Posts: 5
    While your local environment may be different here is just 1 exact offer i was given on a LTD from a local dealer.

MSRP (list price) for this vehicle is $55,328.00.
    Internet Price is $41,006.00.
    (This price includes all available incentives, rebates and discounts)
    Please add $150.00 for a documentation fee, sales tax (based on where you live), registration fee (new $143 or transfer $80), Plus a $25.00 Electronic Filing fee, and a County Fee of $15.00

Factory Installed Accessories: FE EY CK NV PB RF RL SR
    Port Installed Accessories ..: XX Z1 S0 P7 WL

Retail
    Vehicle Base Model ....................: $ 48450.00
    Total Accessories ......................: $ 6193.00

MECHANICAL AND PERFORMANCE
    5.7-liter,i-Force DOHC V8 EFI Dual VVT-i
    381 HP/401 lb.ft./6-Speed ECT Auto Trans
    Coil-Spring Indep Dble-Wishbone Fr Susp
    Coil-Spring Indep Dble-Wishbone Rr Susp
    P275/65R18 Tires on Alloy Wheels
    Auto Tri-Zone CFC-Free A/C/ 4Wheel
    Drive with Locking Center Differential
    SAFETY
    STAR SAFETY SYSTEM-Includes: A-TRAC
    Traction Control Plus Vehicle
    Skid Control (VSC), Auto Limited Slip
    Differential, Four-Wheel Anti-Lock
    Brake System w/Brake Assist &
    Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
    Dr/Fr Passenger Advanced Airbags with
    Occupant Class Sensor,Dr & Fr Passenger
    Seat-Mounted Side Airbags,& Fr, 2nd &
    3rd Row Roll-Sensing Side Curtain
    Airbags w/Roll-Sensing Cutoff Switch
    Child-Protector and Door Locks
    CRS Top Tether Anchors & ISOFIX Lwr Seat
    Anchors in 2nd/3rd Row Seating Positions
    EXTERIOR
    Chrome Grille Back Door Garnish, &
    Door Handles/ Dual Chrome Pwr Remote
    Heated Outside Mirrors w/Retractable,
    EC,Turn Signals,Multi-Reflector Halogen
    Headlamps with Auto-Off Feature
    Privacy glass on Rear Qrtr & Tailgate
    Windows,& Rr Side Fr & Rr Parking Sonar
    Fog Lamps/Running Board/Roof Rack
    COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
    Power Windows,(w/One-Touch Up/Down
    w/Jam Control on Front) and Door Locks
    Power Rr Window w/ Electric Defogger
    and Intermittent Wiper/Cruise Control
    Lthr-Trmmed Hted Pwr-Adjus/10-Way Dr
    Seats w/ 4-Way Adjus Pass Seat & Adjus
    Headrests/Lthr-Trmmed Split Fold-Flat/
    Sliding 2nd Row Bench Seat & Adjust
    Headrests/ JBL Premium 2-in-1
    AM/FM/Six-CD with 14 Speakers
    Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 48450.00 $ 48450.00
    50 State Emissions .........................
    Rear Seat Entertainment System Includes: ... 1670.00
    DVD Player with Rear Audio Controls ........
    and 115V Outlet .............................
    Cold Kit Includes: Windshield Wiper ......... 200.00
    Deicer, Headlamp Cleaner and Heavy Duty ....
    Battery ....................................
    Touch Screen Navigation System with JBL .... 1650.00
    Premium 2-in-1 AM/FM/Four-CD with 14 .......
    Speakers with Back Up Camera ...............
    Power Back Hatch/Door ....................... 400.00
    Rear Spoiler ................................ 100.00
    Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with On/Off ... 40.00
    Feature ....................................
    Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sun Shade ... 810.00
    (Limited) ..................................
    Drop Ship Indicator ........................
    Preferred Accessory Package ................. 368.00
    Skid Plate .................................. 425.00
    XM Satellite Radio ......................... 449.00
    Wheel Locks (Alloy) ........................ 81.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 6193.00 $ 6193.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 685.00
    Company Car Discount ........................:
    Total ........................................: $ 55328.00

In summary, keep negotiating. I sent this to a 2nd dealer and he indicated that he would beat this deal. I built a spreadsheet with all options to back into the #s and what I found is that the dealers were 2,500 under Invoice + the additional cash back. This translated to $7,000 under the dealer cost you can get off Edmunds.
  • zone4zone4 Member Posts: 46
    What's the name of that dealer? What was the exterior color and the interior color? Do you know the vehicle's VIN number?
    Color was Silver Sky Metallic. I think the interior is considered Red Rock or something like that. It is basically shades of Gray, Silver , and Black. All leather. I don't have the VIN number handy. Why do you want that?

The dealer is McGee Toyota in Hanover, MA.

DT
    "Color was Silver Sky Metallic. I think the interior is considered Red Rock or something like that".

The Ltd sequoia is only available in either a light gray interior or a light tan interior (based on the exterior color chosen). The Red Rock interior with black carpeting is only available in the Platinum Sequoia.
    With the options you state I would like to take it to my dealer and see if he can give me the same options at that price or lower. If not I may want to buy that particular vehicle you were describing. So if I called them I could give them that vehicle's VIN number and they would know exactly which vehicle I am talking about. Sounds like a great deal to me. :)
    Hi zone4,

I appreciate your desire for a good deal and I want to help you out. But I just don't feel comfortable sending out the VIN to a car I just bought. I hope you don't take offense to that. And even if I did, it all comes down to whether or not your dealer wants to make a deal or not. They will probably debate you on the value of my trade in anyway. They will claim that I got this deal because I got more for the trade in.

Dealers will often want to negotiate the price of the car you are buying and the value of your trade in as two separate deals. If they feel you are willing to pay more than what they consider their bottom line, they are then willing to give more for the trade in. All that matters from the buyers point of view in the end is the bottom line. Which is what you pay for the new car after trade in. In my case that was 42K. If the dealer wants to think they gave me 10K for the trade in and sold the car for 52K or gave me 2K for the trade in and sold the car for 44K makes absolutely no difference to me. But I can tell you Kelly Blue Book value for my trade in was $5K. So I believe I payed $47K for the car and got $5K for the trade in.

You can look up MSRP for the base Platinum and add the options I got and see what MSRP was for my car. You can do that on many web sites. The only real benefit you can get from my experience is the knowledge that some dealerships are accepting what I offered for my car. Inventories and other factors differ across the country. And from dealer to dealer. It also depends on your level of patience and perseverance. Maybe you can do a little better or a little worse. But from what I see and others, you should be able to get close.

Good luck,

Warwickmon
    Hi zone4,

One more thing. I was mistaken when I said I have Red Rock interior. I saw some picture of Red Rock on the web and I don't think I got that. I am pretty sure I got Gray interior. It is still all leather and power heated captains chairs on back seat, but I think it is just Gray.

DT
  • bogartdbogartd Member Posts: 7
    Hey Folks - Just figured I would post my recent Sequoia purchase experience here for all those who are in the market...

I am in the Albany NY area...while considering an offer from a couple of dealers, I came across an advertised special at a small local toyota dealership...2008 Sequoia, SR5, 5.7 V8...MSRP $46,538, advertised price online $31,995...which I thought was a great deal, so imagine my shock when they applied the $3000 rebate to that price! Total price was $28,995 + tax + reg. I am very happy with the price!

The dealer was great, I can't say enough good things about them. No obnoxious "paperwork" fees, no obnoxious salesman, really great dealership to work with. I didn't haggle at all...the price was just too far below what I was negotiating with everyone else...I was getting offers of $34,500 (rebate included) for stickers of around $43000 at other dealers...I think I could have pushed the other dealers a bit harder and gotten a little bit more off, but not much, and my sense was nowhere even close to the deal I got.

Anyhow, the deals are out there for the 08's folks...good luck!
    Sorry for the confusion. I didn't know you purchased the vehicle. I don't blame you for not wanting to give out the VIN. I thought they were trying to sell you the vehicle and you hadn't made up your mind whether you wanted it or not. With all the options I think you got a really great deal. ;)
    I have never seen a 4X4 Plat MSRP at 58K - perhaps it is missing some of the other stuff.... In my region 4X4 Plat's are 60's.

You would be hard pressed to buy a 4X4 Plat in Las Vegas - I was told LV orders only 4X2's.
    Here is a link to the inventory of Platinum Sequoia's at the dealer where I bought mine. Sorry the link is so long but if it doesn't work just go to the home page and check out the new inventory. 2 of the 3 Platinums left in stock are under $60K. Final price is all about options. Base MSRP for a Platinum with 4 wheel drive is $55,600.00. I don't think that varies across the country but I could be wrong. I agree you will probably never see one with no additional options. Mine only had 4 options which were:

Rear DVD system : $1670
    Daytime Running Light: $40
    Laser cruise control: $600
    Cold Package: $100
    Total options: $2410

+ Base = $58,010
    + destination charge = $745

Grand total = $58755.00

That was mine. Of course, as I stated in great detail before, that is not what I paid. Maybe where you live all the Plats are just more loaded with options. Most accessories like mats are way overpriced at MSRP. You can get all that stuff on-line for much cheaper.

http://www.mcgeetoyota.com/new-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing#invHis- tory:reset=InventoryListing&inventoryView=listview&invtype=new&SByear=clear&SBma- ke=Toyota&SBmodel=Sequoia&SBbodystyle=clear&start=0
    If you're looking at an MSRP of $60K on a Platinum then you're definitely getting ripped off by a dealer that's loading up the vehicle with dealer installed options. The MSRP of a 2008 4x4 Platinum Sequoia is $55,600 as shown on the Toyota website. http://www.toyota.com/sequoia/features.html?trim=7933
    When I bought my Plat a few weeks ago, my salesman basically told me XM was already built in. All I needed to do was subscribe. I didn't check it thoroughly and now I find I do not have it. It is just XM-ready. The guy apologized profusely and admitted it was his mistake. I actually believe him because he is about 25, nice as pie, 1st Sequoia he has sold, and clueless. Maybe I am the sucker but what can I do.

At any rate, they have offered to install it for free if I buy the Toyota system which will cost me $350. My question is should I let them do it or should I go aftermarket. I know I can get it much cheaper but I am concerned with how well integrated it will be. Plus whether or not I will have some hideous box on the floor or mounted to my dash. Any ideas?

Thanks,

W
    $350 for xm installed by the dealer is a very good price. The best price for an xm tuner for the Sequoia is $279 from ebay. Having the dealer install the OEM unit for $350 is an excellent deal since alot of dealers try to get anywhere from $500 to $800 if you attempt to buy it after you've taken delivery of the vehicle.

Go for it, the dealer is treating you fairly for their mistake.
    Thanks for that hd. I saw the DIY installation for ebay $279 unit on another thread. Looks like a lot of work for $80 difference. One question maybe you know. Does the Toyota unit have a mini receiver. One that you can remove and bring in your home and connect to another antenna (like the Ebay one). Not that big of a deal. If I subscribe to XM, you can get the on-line version free. I'm sure quality is not as good but that's not my goal anyway. Just wondering.

I'll have to sneak this by the wife. She already gave me flack for getting the sport shift knob and sport pedals. That's OK. We spend $40 some K on a car and she gives me grief for jazzing it up. She spends more on haircuts! But I digress. :)
    I don't know if the OEM tuner has a mini-tuner. I have the version from Ebay however I didn't set it up so I can remove the minituner. Just buried it under the center console.
    That looks about right - for some reason I was thinking higher but looking at my details mine was just like yours but I had the option package with mats, door sill protectors, first aid kit, rear cargo mat and cargo net - it was pretty much a standard add on Plat's in my area. 4X4 Plat's in my region were either low 59 0r just over 60.

Gotta love the daytime running light add - Wonder how many Plat's dont have this..
    "Gotta love the daytime running light add - Wonder how many Plat's dont have this.."

I'm not 100% sure however I don't really think this is an option (even thought they are listed that way on the window sticker). DRLs are required in all states therefore I doubt there are any Sequoia's without them (other than Canada and other exports). There's no switch to turn them on/off and in reality all the DRLs do is turn on the front orange marker lights while driving in the daytime. Very different from the DRLs of other car makers where the headlights are turned on during the daytime.