Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• netordersnetorders Member Posts: 6
    Thats 15% off. I would jump on it too!

Congrats
  • pharm30pharm30 Member Posts: 36
    the offer I got from an internet guy is invoice for a 09 G37 sedan with Premium/sport. :confuse:
    Doesn't sound like that is a great deal from above posters.
    I don't know if I should even bother countering, I might just wait til June.

what is the financing rate if we decide to use the $2000?
  • cycnetcycnet Member Posts: 15
    The financing rate will depend on where and how you get via your or dealer's banks.
    The best rate that I know is 3.99% from
    https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp
    Good luck
  • infiniti_ownerinfiniti_owner Member Posts: 2
    If there is anyone still out there with an unused redemption code, I just purchased a G37 and am looking for somebody to team-up with for the Infiniti owner recommendation program,. Please send me your redemption code, your VIN, and your full name and address; i will submit it and send you a screen shot of the completed redemption form.

I can be reached by email at alan_infiniti@yahoo.com
  • dio1dio1 Member Posts: 11
    I don't see any mention anywhere of a 2000 cash incentive on Infiniti or even edmunds it only mention APR rates.can you point us to it?

Also if this incentive exists can we use our own finance company like Penfed or do we have to us their captive finance.
    thanks in advance looking to purchase a G37 Sedan w/Navi/Prem/Sport.
    I think the $2,000 is the marketing support to dealer. I did see this information one or two weeks ago. They might take it out for some reasons. However, I think you should go to the dealer and start negotiate the price from the nvoice minus $2,000.
  • pharm30pharm30 Member Posts: 36
    sorry, they may have stopped with the $2k to dealer...I was just reading what others have posted previously.
    I would think that taking it away would really discourage people from buying atleast this month.
    I will wait for further comments regarding the 2,000 incentive.
    If it is not available I will wait for May, june or further to get the right deal.
    thanks.
  • yulandopyulandop Member Posts: 1
    I came across an Infinitui Coupe for $17K. Is this a good deal or should i pass it up for one with less mileage?
    I had an MR2 Spyder, Wife says i need to get something that seats 4 people :(
    so i've been looking at an Infiniti Coupe, however the prices are kind of up there for the preowned models, especially here in TX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • argoldstargoldst Member Posts: 3
    I will be buying/leasing a g37x this week so if anyone has a gift card offer code and would like to do it with me, please let me know. First come first serve.
    Just recieved an email quote from a local dealer on Sedan/Navi/Prem/Sport.
    $36,595 plus tax etc. MSRP $41,375.
    Good price?
  • vikramlvikraml Member Posts: 4
    The offer exists, and it's a dealer incentive (not a rebate for customers). However, if you mention it, they should give you the $2000 if you pay cash or bring your own pre-approved financing. If you want their special financing (0.9% for 3 years, 1.9% for 4 years, or 2.9% for 5 years), then they won't give you the $2000.

I just bought a 2009 G37 Journey with the Prem/Nav/Sport/Tech packages and a few other things for $37,818, which was basically Invoice Price minus the $2000. This was at Infiniti of Modesto.

Good luck.
    Nope, insist of invoice price minus $2000. I left the dealership when they wouldn't give me that deal, and they called me on my way home to agree. Look at my reply to you "offer" post for details.
    Just bought a new Infiniti G37 and would like to team up with an existing owner for the rebate/ incentive deal. Please email me at vlguard-infiniti@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Vik
  • gchianggchiang Member Posts: 1
    I also just bought a new G37 and couldn't be happier. If there is an existing owner that hasn't teamed up with anyone else yet, please email me at gcg37@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Gary
  • uflawyeruflawyer Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I figured this would be the best place to ask my question. I purchased a 2007 G35 Certified Pre-owned w/ Elite Warranty on April 4th, 2009. I asked the Infiniti dealer at the time if there were any accidents and salesman shows me Autocheck showing clean history. Today I notice the two clips holding the rear bumper/side sill are loose/broken. I creep under car and discover that metal bumper (under plastic exterior bumper) has been dented badly. Also, there are some bolts missing from bumper assembly. I run an autocheck on my car and low and behold, there is an accident listed on 3/5/2009. The report the dealer handed to me on April 4th had no mention of the accident. I called the dealer and they were rude. I called Infiniti customer service and they said they would work with general manager of dealer to resolve this. Woman at the other end seemed to agree that this was fraud/cover up.

What else can I do? Anyone been through this with Infiniti? Please help. I don't want to drive car with my children in the backseat because of safety concerns.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    Could be an honest mistake. Accidents and other problems can take time to get on CarFax/Autocheck reports it they ever do at all. Those reports can be very unreliable.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    Yeb, the report is very unreliable. I noticed that with my previous car. The accident didn't show up until like 3 months later on carfax. However, if it's possible that there's no record at all if the accident is not reported to the police.
    So, will Infiniti Corporate help me out? What's the point of a Certified car that was supposedly inspected but obviously wasn't because the damage would have been found in 5 seconds?

Is an Infiniti Certified car guaranteed to not have any major accidents? What about Title guard plus?
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    I think they can still certify a car with accidents...unless you can find a clause somewhere that stats that "A car with an accident cannot be certified". You're not the first person to buy a certified car w/ accidents.

Your best option is probably try to get the dealer (1) to give you a comparable car or (2) to fix the damages. I think it's more difficult to try to get the money back and just walk away from the deal.
  • stkntrafficstkntraffic Member Posts: 172
    I agree, if you would have brought that car in to the dealer as a trade-in they would have been all over it. I find it very hard to believe the dealer didn't know about the accident.
    So, what's my recourse? I am awaiting Infiniti Consumer Affairs to get back to me. I indicated it's a serious safety issue because the damage could have involved frame damage and the repair was obviously shoddily done (I see missing bolts in the bumper assembly). Anyone think Infiniti will do the right thing and take back the car? Should I wait before I get a lawyer?
  • ocg35manocg35man Member Posts: 52
    I wouldn't panic about this situation,yet.

This is what I'd do.
    First, find a reputable bodyshop NOT affiliated with the dealer you purchased
    your car. Have them inspect your car throughly and get a written estimate of
    any damages. If you purchased this car from Infiniti dealer, chances are very
    unlikely it will have a serious frame damage on it.

Present this written estimate to Infiniti dealer and have them repair or give you
    a check(I'd go for this option if possible). Then do any necessary repair.
    As long as damage was minor, it should be fine. Another option is have the
    dealer take this car back and find you another similiar car.

I'd think most reputable Infiniti dealer will cooperate with you. If not then you
    have to go further up the chain for recourse.

Good luck.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    Just hope for goodwill from the dealer. If they do not satisfy you an option would be the legal venue which will be very expensive for you.
  • investor27investor27 Member Posts: 59
    Man. I'm sorry to hear about this happening to you. None of us would like for it to happen to ourselves. My advice: Don't let that Infinity dealership stall for more time by dragging this out. Then they could just say that it's been months since you have the car, so we can't take it back. I would demand for a replacement at this point or my money back. If you get a replacement, take the VIN and run a carfax report and get one of the dealers here to run the VIN for you to make sure everything checks out. If they take more than a few weeks to reply, consult with your lawyer, and have him come in with you to the dealership to speak to the sales manager. Good luck.
  • wetechwetech Member Posts: 5
    I still have my redemption code for the $500/$150 cards. let me know if anyone still wants to pair up.
  • slurislurislurisluri Member Posts: 6
    contact me at slurisluri@gmail.com i am picking up my car tomorrow and would like to go in it with you.
    thanks
    sluri
    Right now its been 2.5 weeks since purchase. Infiniti Consumer Affairs has been working on it for 2 days and claims to have escalated the issue to the highest level. My fingers are crossed since my mechanic tells me that do to the botched repair in the rear, I shouldn't have my children in the back seat in the event there was an accident.

I just can't get over the feeling of how screwed I was. Whether they doctored the autocheck report, whether they knew of accident and botched repair and didn't tell me (after I asked numerous times if the car was in an accident), whether they themselves bought a accident vehicle and repaired it themselves pawning it off as a cream puff with no accidents. I bought from Infiniti because I felt I could trust them. I have lost all trust.
  • johnnyo319johnnyo319 Member Posts: 12
    I'm planning to pickup a G37 this week. If anyone hasn't paired up yet, please let me know.

johnsg37x@gmail.com
  • chris_bchris_b Member Posts: 3
    Hi Wetech.

I'd love to pair up with you, just bought my G37 last week. Send me an email at
    chripsybac@excite.com

Thanks!

Chris
  • dat2dat2 Member Posts: 251
    When did they send the codes out? I bought a new Infiniti almost 2 years ago but don't think I received anything.
    Thanks,
    James
  • journeygjourneyg Member Posts: 2
    Hi

I just bought a new Infiniti G37 and would like to team up with an existing owner for the rebate/incentive deal.

Please email me at j.ss.chang+g37 at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
  • journeygjourneyg Member Posts: 2
    Yes, a friend of mine had a pretty bad accident on his car, and it never showed up on the carfax report.

He thinks the insurance never reported to DMV. The weirdest part was the accident was report to the police, and they came to the scene and all. The total repair was over $15K! With that, I don't trust carfax report at all.
  • rshar1rshar1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I hust bought a new Infiniti G37 today and would like to team up with an existing owner for the rebate/ incentive deal.

Please, contact me at rshar1@yahoo.com

Thanks.
  • ggirl1ggirl1 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a new Infiniti G37 yesterday and would like to team up with an existing owner for the rewards program. You can email me at skibears12@aol.com

Thanks!
    GGirl1
    How much are you all paying for the G37? I keep seeing all these posts stating that people just purchased the G37 and would like to team up with an existing owner, but no one is mentioning the amount paid for the cars. This is the Price Paid forum, and posting the deals here will really help people out. What's the lowest deals out there you guys are seeing for a G37X sedan? Thanks.
    agreed to many things unrelated to the topic.
    How about post your purchase price with model and option, and then you can ask for the pairing for $150 or $500?
  • jeevnycjeevnyc Member Posts: 3
    Just purchased a new Infiniti G37X, picking it up on Wednesday. If you are an existing Infiniti owner who received the owner referral promotion in the mail, and hasn't redeemed their code yet. Lets match up. You get $150 in Amex Gift Checks; I get $500. email me at sanjeevksharma @ msn . com

You would have to provide the following:
    Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • jeevnycjeevnyc Member Posts: 3
    2009 g37x AWD with Prem and Nav and 1 year free service for a bit more than $2000 under invoice. I am in the NY Tri-State area. Stick to end of months. Dealer and salesman has strong incentive to get deal done. I did most of my via the email. I didnt go with the lowest price, went with the dealer that was the most pleasant to deal with. They were $250 from the lowest.
  • realhawkerrealhawker Member Posts: 30
    Jeevnyc -please email realhawker@gmail.com the dealer you worked with if you have a chance.

I have been trying hard to make a deal in North NJ area - but dealers must not be very hungry - I am asking for quotes, and I only get invites to come by the dealership or talk on the phone.
  • johnsg37xjohnsg37x Member Posts: 3
    I picked up my G37xS on Saturday. Here's the deal I got:

2009 G37xS
    - Sport Package
    - Premium
    - Navigation
    - Rear Spoiler - Navigation
    - Trunk Mat
    - Cargo Net
    - Splash Guards - Sport

Invoice: $39,358
    Paid: $36,950
    Below Invoice: $2,408

I negotiated mostly through email. They started me off at around MSRP. I told them I've done my research and starting point should be invoice. They then tried get me to come in, but I refused until we got a price worked out. Got a pretty decent 60 month rate as well.. (4.29%)

** Also looking to sweeten the deal with the promo. If anyone still hasn't used theirs, please let me know. You'll get $150 for your time!! (johnsg37x@gmail. com)

Regards,
    John
  • brynomonbrynomon Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking for an existing Infiniti owner with a promo code to benefit from the Infiniti rewards deal. Please e-mail me at bryan@bryno.net if interested in the 150 deal for you from Infiniti. If your not familiar with the Infiniti loyalty rewards program go to

https://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/

Bryan
    Thanks, Jeevnyc and Johnny37x for replying with the price qoutes for the 37x. Jeevnyc. You did the right thing. $250 savings is not worth it if they acted like you should be thanking them for giving you that deal instead of them thanking you for the $37,000 purchase. In the long run, the good rapport from the dealership you purchased from will be worth more than $250.
  • paulg37xpaulg37x Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2009 G37X sedan (Blue Slate/graphite) with premium package, wood trim, and splash guards for $34,450. Invoice price was $36,521 (MSRP was $39,665). I got it from Infiniti North Shore in Milwaukee and they were very easy to work with. One 10 minute call was all it took.

Like many others, I am also looking for an existing Inifiniti owner to join forces with me on the "Owner Recommendation Rewards Program". If you haven't used your owner redemption code, please contact me at paulsg37x@gmail.com
    Thanks.
  • nobes1nobes1 Member Posts: 8
    I picked up my new G37X last night. I wish I had researched a little on here first. I can't believe the prices I'm seeing people paid for their cars here. Here's the "deal" I got:

-Premium Package
    -Navigation Package
    -Trunk Cargo Net

According to my dealer the MSRP for this car (with packages included) was 44,775. They claim they paid $41107 for it. They charged me $43,107 plus Tax, Title and fees because "we need to make a profit too." I fell for this I guess. Do I have any recourse? I mean, I'm seeing that people on this forum paid less than the MSRP! I didn't even think that was possible.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    You mean paid less then invoice. $2000 over invoice is unheard of for buyers that frequent these forums.

Unfortunately I doubt you have much recourse unless your state has some type of buyers remorse law that allows you to get out of a contract within a set number of days.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • nobes1nobes1 Member Posts: 8
    Well the invoice is the thing they post in the windows, right? If so, then I paid less than that. It just seems odd to me that the invoice on my exact same car is so much more than those of some other people with an identical car here. I am definitely feeling some remorse. I will investigate (oh sure NOW I investigate) if there are any such laws in Massachusetts.
  • rhard49rhard49 Member Posts: 226
    Wasn't there an MSRP Sticker on it? If you really did pay that I would at least let them know you feel you got hosed or taken advantage of, And ask for Tint, acccesories or some free maintinance something to ease the pain you get when you sit down. Most dealers would prefer not to have an angry or disgruntaled customer.
  • gman37gman37 Member Posts: 2
    johnsg37x,
    What does that Rear Spoiler with Navigation look like? Is it the wing/lip spoiler you see on most of the cars or is it the raised spoiler ?