Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Comments

• Options
    kec8kec8 Member Posts: 141
    Just out of curiosity, how did you determine that your GC SRT8 did not have Mobile One on delivery? Mine and the others that I've seen all had a sticker on the oil filler cap stating that it came factory filled with Mobile One and that was the recommended oil. The SRT-8 manual also states that Mobile One is the recommended oil (pg 303).
  • Options
    sharfie2001sharfie2001 Member Posts: 6
    I drive with an eye towards conservation. I have a 2003 Infinity M45 right now and average 20.5 miles per gallon, which is closer to the highway mileage estimates for this car. My lease is up in about 3 months, so I don't think I can wait for 2007. Do you think that the new tank can be retrofit into the 2006?
  • Options
    blkhemiblkhemi Member Posts: 1,717
    I'm not sure if the new for '07 tank would fit in the '06 model because I haven't seen what DC has done to fit the larger tank. If they haven't did anything with chassis and/or driveline or even the shape of the tank, then I'm sure a simple swap shouldn't be that hard to do.
  • Options
    I can't tell you whether or not the tank can be retrofitted, but I highly doubt that it would be worth it. The current tank in the 2006 holds 20.5 gallons and the new one is supposedly 21.1. Hardly worth it for an extra half gallon (a paltry extra 7 miles or so). They just don't have anywhere to put a larger tank without a major redesign.

As much as I enjoy my GC SRT8, the frequent stops at the gas station are a bit of a pain (in terms of convenience and in the wallet). I will say that once I hit 2,000 miles, my highway milleage did climb from a high of 13.6 to 15.1. That was not babying it either. This vehicle needs a sixth gear more than a larger gas tank.

I came out of an M5 immediately prior to my GC SRT8, and although this is no M5 in terms of an overall package, it certainly can fly. Although I never thought that I would miss my M5 fuel economy numbers 22 highway 17 combined.

This vehicle is VERY, VERY fast (it doesn't take off, it launches), it's fun and turns heads like crazy. It also has argueably the most authoritative exhaust note of any current production car, (especially when you put your foot in it). They can hear you coming. If that's what you are looking for, then this is the car/SUV/truck for you.
  • Options
    Hey blkhemi,

Just out of curiosity, how did you determine that your GC SRT8 did not have Mobile One on delivery? Mine and the others that I've seen all had a sticker on the oil filler cap stating that it came factory filled with Mobile One and that was the recommended oil. The SRT-8 manual also states that Mobile One is the recommended oil (pg 303).
  • Options
    rthomas1rthomas1 Member Posts: 17
    Real quick my dad has an 05cayenne turbo, we took it to a local high end shop and had the computer flashed to add an additional 55H.P. so it is at 505hp. He is always on vacation and I always drop him at the airport so his 118K car is not in parking. I say this because I drive it more than he does. I have driven it far more than my GC SRT-8, having said this we are faster to 0-60. At speeds above 60 he may have an edge, but even the new cayenne turbo s will have initial turbo lag. Not much but turbo's will always need rpm and air jammed down their throat to run. I think even though the turbo S will have 15 more H.P. than his, and has new Variable Geometry Turbo design for quicker spool up and less turbo lag being naturally aspirated will give us the edge from a stop. According to my Christophorus magazine the turbo s will have 521BHP and 0-100 km /h or 62mph in 5.2 sec. We save 70k+ and still win off the line.
  • Options
    cman2cman2 Member Posts: 8
    I've noticed there are a lot more SRT8's available on the Jeep website at local Chicago dealers. I bought mine for MSRP, but has anyone out there managed a discount? Are others seeing more cars available in your areas? It still only shows 72 of them in IL on WK Jeeps. Also, I've got about 1,400 miles on mine and haven't had the oil changed. Should I be getting it changed, or is it okay to wait until the normal 3,000 mile interval?
  • Options
    An early oil change can't hurt, but I don't think that you need to spend the extra $100. The manual does not call for any changes sooner than 3,000 miles and nothing special during the break in period or early ownership. Your car was delivered with Mobil One full synthetic, so I would not worry about it. I've got about 2,100 on mine and I'm not going to do anything prior to 3,000.

The manual in fact says that you can go 6,000 miles between oil changes (under ideal driving conditions). There is a Chart "A" and Chart "B" in the manual. Chart "B" is for more realistic driving conditions, but is a little extreme. I'm going to compromise and go with 3-4k between changes. Although I never did it, BMW allowed for 10k between oil changes with certain vehicles with synthetic oil.

As far as discounts go, I think that the more SRT-8's out there, the less immediate demand there will be and the more dealers will start discounting. Also, I'm sure that this spike in gas prices has caused some potential owners to "rethink their need for speed".
  • Options
    tufgcsrt8tufgcsrt8 Member Posts: 16
    Wanted to share my sad story on what happened to the Silver JGCSRT8 that I ordered ($500. below MSRP) on February 24, 2006 leaving a $1000. deposit. I was notified by the fleet manager on Friday, April 28 that my car had arrived that morning. I asked if it had undergone PDI and was ready for pickup to which he replied yes. I indicated that I would be in Saturday morning April 29 to complete the deal. I arrived at 10:08am and was expecting it to be sitting there waiting but instead was told by the fleet manager that he couldn’t complete the deal as the owner had the keys in his possession. I asked to see “MY” car and after spending 15 minutes walking the storage facility finally found it on the 2 floor. Sure enough it was there, as I had ordered it except the thing was unwashed and filthy dirty, the plastic on the interior was still on and it apparently had not undergone PDI. At this point I hit the roof and asked what was going on and my trusty sales representative told me that as soon as the owner arrived he would have it made ready for pickup. Asking when he expected the owner his answer was that he didn’t know. At this time I told him that I would return home (20miles) and call him back at 2:30pm to get the status. At 2:30pm I call “MY” trusted sales rep that the owner had agreed to sell me the SRT8 for the agreed on price of $500. below MSRP with the stipulation that I must purchase an extended warranty service policy at a bit over $4,000. After scraping myself off the ceiling I indicated that I wasn’t interested in the Xwarranty to which I was told that the owner would not sell me the vehicle. I immediately called the owner who reiterated these facts and indicated that I either by the Xwarranty or he would not sell the vehicle. Needless to say I was highly pissed and told him he was unethical and unprofessional an he hung up the phone.
    On Monday morning I call an attorney sharing this story and was told that if I didn’t have this deal in writing I had nothing for the dealership to honor. All I walked away with after placing the order was a confirmation sheet from the dealership that depicted what configuration of SRT8 that I wanted and a receipt for my $1k deposit. I’m still working with my attorney to see what can be done. I think this lousy S.O.B. thought he could sell “MY” SRT8 for $5k over MSRP and got greedy. Stay Tuned………….:(
  • Options
    miked23miked23 Member Posts: 8
    one last question....has ANYONE ordered an GC SRT8 as a stripped down model (i.e. without the option group 1) and taken delivery of it already???
  • Options
    miked23miked23 Member Posts: 8
    thanks for that info. Does anyone know if I did want to change it to have the option group 1 added, would I go throught he dealer or chrysler? This wouldn't move me back to the end of the line by modifying it, would it?
  • Options
    You would have to go through the dealer that you ordered it from. Chrysler won't talk to you. You may or may not go to the end of the line, as an SRT8 with Option I may be easier to find than a stripped down version.
  • Options
    What an interesting story. I believe that dealer was trying to give you the shaft. I do have one question. Was that extended warranty through DC or an outside company?
  • Options
    By the way, I think that you should name names. Who was the dealer and where were they located?
  • Options
    highenderhighender Member Posts: 1,358
    I agree.....like rthomas says...the cayenne turbo will be slower 0-60...

it is in the guiness book of world records as the fastest in terms of top speed. So I guess it does have a few points going for it...

congrats on all you guys nice rides.... !!!
  • Options
    resumespeedresumespeed Member Posts: 52
    Guiness may have to update their records. According to Jeep engineers I know the top speed on the Grand Cherokee SRT8 is in the same 168 mph neck of the woods as the Cayenne Turbo S. Best I have heard of so far on the Jeep is 160+ mph. I'm sure someone will "take it all the way" at some point in time. A couple of 300C SRT8 owners have recently hit a "record" 176 mph, now that is moving right along!!
  • Options
    Wow, an unbelieveable story, but unfortunately similiar to what has happened to quite a few SRT8 buyers come time to pick up their vehicle. I cannot believe that there are dealers out there that do this to their potential customers. Talk about being greedy and trying to bend you over. Definitely a dealership to avoid.

By the way, I would also like to know the name of this dealer, do they happen to be in West LA?
  • Options
    06blksrt806blksrt8 Member Posts: 57
    That's pretty ridiculous, we'd never pull a stunt like that on a customer. As far as changing the order, once it goes into "D" status the vehicle is given a VIN number and can not be altered the only thing that can be done is to add or subtract a customers name from the order. Your best bet is to try to find one out there with just the SRT option group. If you order another one at this point from what I hear the orders are all in and production is only for the rest of the orders. BLKHEMI-i'd love to see your truck. Towards the end of May there is a big car show at Bald Hill which is right off of exit 63-North Ocean Ave. I'm trying to find everyone on LI with SRTs to start up a big group. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.
  • Options
    tufgcsrt8tufgcsrt8 Member Posts: 16
    Additional information: The extended warranty was through DC 7/100,000 for $4025. Names and People to watch out for: Alhambra Chrysler Jeep (1100 Main Street Alhambra, CA. 91801-3327); Owner – Jae Kim; Fleet Manager: Roy Stewart (who incidentally, resigned from the dealership on Monday, May 1, 2006). Ridiculous as it sounds it has happened. I should have been suspicious from the get go when I called in about 3 weeks into the order the owner (Jae Kim) wouldn’t give me the VON enabling me to track the factory status. I “contacted” DC-Jeep and shared this story with them in writing and verbally on the phone call Monday morning and the courteously listened to my tale of woe. At the end of the day their response was – “We do not interfere between dealerships and customer problems” and in essence told me to get screwed ! At the conclusion of the chat with DC customer service the gentleman asked me if there was anything else he could do for me – holy crap !!! Does anyone out there know if my order and $1k deposit could be considered an “implied” contract since I didn’t get anything in writing from the dealer when the order was placed but a printout with my name and the details of my SRT8’s configuration, color, options, discount price, tax, license fees, tire tax ($8.75), and total out the door bottom line price.
    Really Pissed - :(
    John - Burbank :(
  • Options
    Man that is quite a story. Of course DC is going to down play the incident with the "we let dealers do there own thing" deal. Then why is that they get on dealer's cases when a particular car isn't moving?

IF it's any concellation, Buerge Jeep has a black SRT w/pkg 1 that they're willing to part with at MSRP and dealer prep. And Tobin Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler in Vegas(I know this is a little out of your way, but just wanted you know) has a silver SRT w/pkg 1 that they're willing to part with @ MSRP. I called on this one just this morning and it has about 26 miles on it. I'm not sure about the other.
  • Options
    Oh, yeah no doubt about it. You think there will be room for the 300, Charger, and Ram SRT set also? Or just the Jeep crowd, which will be fine either way. I've got a friend(Charger SRT), a neighbor(300 SRT-supercharged), and a brother(Ram SRT-10 twin-turbo) that are interested in attending the event. There aren't a lot of registered SRT's period on LI- (New York for that matter) Hopefully I'll have the rest of my parts on the truck by then. I'll try to post some pics later today when I return from the city.
  • Options
    It is my understanding that dealer orders with customer names on them go through the system faster (I'm sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong there). They may have just used your order to get the JC SRT8 quicker with no intention of selling it to you at the quoted price.

These guys are sleezebags. It would be worth sending them some e-mails letting them know that the word is out on them. It's no wonder why car dealers are the third least trusted profession (only behind politicians and lawyers). You deserve to be really pissed.
  • Options
    By the way, I love the standard customer service closing line that you were given, "Is there anything else that I can do for you?" First of all, the translation of that is, "I'm tired of listening to you, there is nothing that I'm going to do for you and I want to end this call now."

I just got the same closing line this morning from a Norton/Symantec customer service person in Madras, India after more than two hours on the phone and no results. It's so tempting to say, "Why don't you just FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM I CALLED YOU ABOUT AND QUIT BEING PATRONIZING?"

Unfortunately, as much as the auto companies (and others) deny it, as individual customers, we don't matter to them. They only take corrective action on an issue when they are about to get bad press. It's sad, but true.
  • Options
    I just noticed that Alhambra Chrysler Jeep is NOT a "Five Star dealer", which means that they are not able to order SRT8 models direct from the factory. That would explain why they would not/could not give you the VON # to track your vehicle. They bought this vehicle from another dealer!!

Any chance you happened to have looked at the sticker on the car? A special order vehicle would have had YOUR name on the sticker...
  • Options
    It is in fact true that if a car is tagged with a customers name it will go through the system faster, however they could've just made up a fake name instead of using you as the customer and playing games with you, the only thing I can say is that on your buyers order the price is listed but doesn't say anything about you HAVING to purchase the extended warranty. BLKHEMI- I'd love to have everyone with SRTs, the more people the better. Shoot me an e-mail though and we'll set it up.
  • Options
    larocklarock Member Posts: 1
    Go to Jeep's site and search inventory for zip code 48066, pick the 1st dealer that comes up and they have a black GC SRT8 with no options. Not sure how they are since I'm not working with them as they don't have the Inferno Red with GO1 and NAV in stock.
  • Options
    rthomas1rthomas1 Member Posts: 17
    Does anyone have any idea where to get a set of locking lug nuts for a GC-SRT8. Their are so many out I have no clue which ones will fit and match the rims well. Why they didnt come from the factory with them is odd. Im sure the rims are at least $400 a piece and the tires are about the same. So a $40 set of locking lugs is a cheap security measure. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Tirerack.com has a good set of locks at a decent price. But if you want to go really radical like myself, then get yourself a set of hex-pattern lug nuts. It takes a special tool to remove/install the wheels. A must-have if you park on street often or if you don't have a garage.
  • Options
    madlawmadlaw Member Posts: 7
    I received the following email from Napleton's Northlake Auto Park in Lake Park,
    Florida, denying my wish to test drive the SRT8:

Hello, my name is , Internet Sales Manager here at Napleton's
    Northlake Auto Park. I recently spoke with you over the phone about test driving
    the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Your business is very important to me and I will do my
    best to make your Jeep Grand Cherokee purchasing experience an easy one.
    Unfortunately, the SRT-8 is a for sale vehicle only, we can not allow anyone to
    test drive this vehicle for safety reasons. The SRT-8 is a high performance
    vehicle with 6.1L V8 Hemi engine with 425 horse power. (Has more horse power
    than a Corvette). It doesn't matter what age you are, we have found that most
    people are not used to driving such a fast high performance vehicle. For the
    safety of our customers and employees this particular vehicle is a for sale only
    vehicle. We would like to earn your business, if there is anything I can do to
    better assist you please let me know. Waiting for your email/call.

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Manager
    Napleton Northlake Auto Park

The Sales Manager then had the nerve to call me and defend his policy even
    though I had explained that when I bought my Porsche, they not only let me test
    drive it but they handed me the keys and told me to take as long as I needed.
    Certainly a Porsche is a high performance vehicle(and 2x the price).

Was anyone else able to test drive or did everyone buy it without driving it?
  • Options
    In no way; shape or form, will I ever buy ANY car without at least taking a whirl around the block. This is even if I've test drove a vehicle just like it. How would you know if the car has defect? How will you know if it is even safe to drive?

These people are so full of it that it's not even funny. What they are doing is trying to keep as many miles of the car as possible. That's all fine and good, but when you have a customer that's ready to buy upon merit of the test drive, then one would think that they'll let the their pride go.

I have to wonder. Was this the first SRT that they got instock? Most 5-Star dealers get many different SRT models in stock and therefore they don't treat as if it's a $1.2 million Bugatti Veyron: It's a 40k SUV. In contrast, my Ram 3500 CTD 4X4 costed a smidge over $50k and has over 600lb-ft of torque(very powerful), so did Dodge drop the ball for letting the person whose cutting the check test drive this very "powerful" vehicle before he bought it.

Here's a suggestion. This dealer may have this vehicle on hold for someone else, so their intention was probably not to ever let you drive the vehicle. I wouldn't and couldn't deal with a shady dealer like that.

BTW, which part of Florida was this? I see where there are 4 SRT's in southern FL readily available(not sure about the selling prices tho).
  • Options
    That is downright ridiculous. They are hiding behind the safety issue the fact that they just don't want to let anyone drive the GC SRT8 because they are in limited numbers. I test drove two of them from different dealers before I bought mine. Unfortunately in both cases, the dealer salesperson went along. On the second test drive, I tried my best to make the salesman regret having come along, but he held in there quite admirably...he only wimpered a little.

There is no "safety issue". Unfortunately they just don't have the guts to say, "We are only getting X number of these and they are in high demand so we aren't letting anyone drive them." That may be silly, but at least it would be honest. They just don't know how to qualify a prospect.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone has noticed that there is alot of used SRT-GCs for sale. I even found one with a little more than 11k for $29,000. Anyone else notice this, it's little scary that there are so many people dumping them off, especially for 29k, that's a huge loss!
  • Options
    Where did you see one for $29k, and was it fully loaded? There must be some other issues with it for it to be priced that low, if it is a legit sale that is. There are a lot of scams out there with people pricing cars at way below their market value, hoping to secure a "deposit" from potential buyers.
  • Options
    I've seen a couple SRT's for sale used. An Inferno Red one for $40k(8k miles-stripped/no options) and a black one for $45k(1700 miles-dealer demo-loaded). Yes there are used ones to be had, but you may as well hold out for a new one as the used ones are going for MSRP-like pricing. Sort of like when the SRT-10 Ram first arrived. The used car dealers wanted what the new car dealers were charging. And they still are.

I agree with resumespeed. There are a lot people sucking good people up into major scams. If it's too good to be true, and @ $29k it is-even with 11k on the clock, walk away from it. Why sell the hottest/fastest SUV on the market right now so cheap? Why sell it for far less than TMV/KBB and all other publications have it priced? Seems a bit fishy to me.

Let me put this into perspective for you. The '06 JGC Overland 4X4 HEMI fetches $43k when new with about $7k depreciation after the first year. That's still $35k retail for this model. Now you have the most wanted SUV on the planet right now that's only been out about 9 months and they're willing to take a $10-$15k hit on it. Highly unlikely, unless it's been in an accident or some major problem(flood/storm damage), there is no way I see this happening.
  • Options
    gls69gls69 Member Posts: 24
    There is a dealer here in Sacramento willing to give me the "opportunity" to purchase a fully loaded "previously owned" GC SRT-8 (Black)with 3200 miles on it for $48999 + tax & lic.
    I have just started looking, but is this out of line?
    Also, I own a Dodge magnum 5.7L hemi with MDS which shifts from 8cylinder to 4cylinder when crusing & I average 21mpg.
    Does anyone know if Chrysler has any plans to use the MDS system on future SRT-8. I would wait until 2007 if the MDS was included on the GC SRT-8.
  • Options
    kodiaktenkodiakten Member Posts: 7
    Well, I have had one on order in the Seattle area for $2,200 under MSRP for over 7 weeks. After calling Jeep (thanks to a response here, I was able to do that) to find out my status, I am still in limbo. No VIN/production date (atleast the dealer gave me a VON!). I bought off EBay as a "buy it now" but the actual price ended up higher than what you guy's see. It shows I bought at $500 over Invoice but actually I ended up $500 under MSRP. I initially felt taken, but after checking my alternatives, I was going for it (putting my ego aside).
    It's on the truck, financing and extended warranty (have to have that with this vehicle) done. Thought the gas prices would help, but NOT. Anyway, will have it in Seattle by early/mid May. Have been looking here for 6 months and it's time now!
  • Options
    $49k is way out of line, even for one with "0" miles. That price is thousands over MSRP and if you are going to pay a little bit of a premium you'd only want to do that on a brand new vehicle. If you shop around you can find them for sticker, you may have to go out of state as many other buyers have done, especially in "premium" markets like California.

As far as MDS don't look for it anytime soon on the 6.1, as I understand it implementing that feature would be a challenge due to the performance design of the 6.1. The 2007 models start production in just a couple of months and will feature the exact same engine and drivetrain as the 2006 models.

In my opinion the benefit of MDS is somewhat overrated. While a mileage savings of "up to 20%" is claimed, the actual savings in the real world seems to be a lot less, at least according to tons of owners who have posted on different message boards. Those with 5.7L Grand Cherokees don't seem to be getting mileage that is significantly better than those who have the SRT's. If you do a lot of city driving the results are about the same, on the highway the 5.7L might get a couple mpg better.

Bottom line, if you are concerned about gas mileage in any way, shape or form the SRT8 is not for you...
  • Options
    I actually carfaxed the 29k SRT and it had an odometer problem, but it said the car had 11,200 miles, but the problem was it was then reported with 1120 miles, so it couldn've been a clerical error, but I was just inquiring about it because my dealership was considering trying to find one wholesale, a dealership was selling a used one for 43,500 w/ 1100 miles and that was wholesale, so I guess they're still commanding some high numbers. BLKHEMI- I'm trying to get some people that I know with SRTs to meet up at Bald Hill car show Tues. nights at about 6-6:30 so if you want talk to some of your friends, the show should start towards the end of May.
  • Options
    I agree with resumespeed. $49k is way out of line for a used GC SRT8 (or even a new one). I got mine for $1,000 under MSRP, but I have purchased 6 vehicles from the dealer in the past 9 years. You should be able to find one at MSRP. I could council you to be patient, but I know the feeling.

A post from a month ago gave a link to a website that gives GC SRT-8 allocations by state might be helpful for you so that you can see where you stand a better chance of finding one. Here's the website address again: http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_srt8_distribution.htm

The wkjeeps website also gives great info on the 2007's. I found it very interesting and informative. According to this website, the only difference for 2007 seems to be:
    Audio - Next gen premium Kicker audio system w/subwoofer (late availability)
    Fuel tank size increased from 20.5 to 21.1
    Soft-touch upper instrument panel, Premium carbon fiber leather instrument panel hood
    Remote Start included with SRT Option Package I (I
    purchased this as an option on my SRT8)
    Rear spoiler added as Standard
  • Options
    Hey, blkhemi did you post any photos of your SRT8 yet? I'd love to see how it looks with the black gloss wheels. While you're at it, do you have any photos of your stable of cars that you can post?
  • Options
    fasjeepfasjeep Member Posts: 2
    Gas prices may have panicked a few people, someone might get lucky and get a great one cheap. I would not ignore one if I was shopping
  • Options
    Has anyone had the truck on the dyno? I need to get some baseline dyno numbers on the stock truck. I know blkhemi ran the truck on the dyno w/ mods, anyone else stock truck? Thanks
  • Options
    2002svtf1502002svtf150 Member Posts: 30
    (1) I would love to see your dyno slips you mentioned. I've seen the results of 12 different GC SRT8 dyno runs and they are all consistently between 348-370 HP & 345-365 Tq., nowhere close to the 469HP/467Tq numbers you quoted.
    (2) Pictures of your 5" exhaust would be appreciated as well.
    (3) What CAI are you using?
    (4) Where did you get the underdrive pulley & which pulley does it replace?
    (5) What brand of chip, how is it integrated?
    (6) You said you changed to Goodyear F1 Supercar Tires yet they aren't offered in anything wider than a 255 for a 20" rim! What's up with that?
  • Options
    If the F1 Supercar Tires stop at 255, then why are they standard issue on a Corvette Z06, which has a staggered set-up and the rear tire is 295. I don't know where you got your misleading info, but the Supercar tire for a 20" rim goes up to a 305/25. You'd better check those facts again.

How would you get those hp numbers when the SRT is an AWD vehicle? How would you calculate rear-wheel power?

Why post pics? The jealousy is so rampant on this thread that the next thing you'd say is I Photoshopped an SRT onto here. I have better things to do with my time than to fantasize about a car that is easily affordable(for me).
  • Options
    2002svtf1502002svtf150 Member Posts: 30
    The rear tire on a new Z06 is 325mm, but it is a 19" wheel. The widest 20" F1 Supercar tire is 255mm, according to Goodyear.

The dyno #'s I was speaking of are from AWD Dyno's, no calculations are necessary, just read the numbers right off the dyno.

I have been contemplating the upcoming B&B, or Borla Cat-Back for my GC SRT8 and looking at the current layout see no room to accomodate twin 5" pipes. Pictures would be helpful. I'll send an e-mail.
  • Options
    Interesting that you assumed that I was talking about you. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Also interesting that my post was removed.

Mr. Host, why was that? I did not mention anyone in particular.
  • Options
    quickjeepquickjeep Member Posts: 9
    Hello,
    I just picked up my fully loaded black srt8 last week and am looking to see if anyone has istalled an air intake on there jeep srt8 yet? If so can you send me some info on it? Will it void my factory warranty? Also can anyone provide me with the recemended service intervals for an srt8 and what the services are. Thanks
  • Options
    I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm far from an idiot. You've been hounding me for a couple of weeks for pics, and when you didn't get them, you "assumed" that I was all smoke and mirrors, so to speak.

BTW, the post was very derogatory and you can't abbreviate a swear word in hopes of it slipping past tidester, so hence it's removal, and mine also. Also, I'd love to see pics of your SRT and everyone elses that has one

SO can we please get back to the topic at hand before they shutdown the thread that I created for SRT-owners and everyone else to seek advice and communicate?
  • Options
    1finejeep1finejeep Member Posts: 29
    I do have a customer that wants to sell his SRT8 so he can get a 07. It is inferno red with every option but rear dvd and has under 500 miles.
  • Options
    What's he willing to part with it for? Is it "free and clear".
This discussion has been closed.