Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mbm07mbm07 Member Posts: 9
    I am thinking of buying ES 350 in the DC metro area. I am considering following 2 packages :confuse: :

1. Premium Plus pkg w/ additional options (MSRP $41711)
    2. UL & NV pkg (MSRP $44611)

Has any one bought a similarly equipped ES 350 in this area recently? If so I would appreciate help with OTD price I should be targeting, current deals & good dealerships in the area. Thank you in advance.

M
  • jaspalbjaspalb Member Posts: 84
    Lindsay Alexandria is good. You should be able to strike at MSRP-4K. I paid more as I bought in Ocotber. Best of luck.
  • benji5benji5 Member Posts: 12
    I live in NJ (outside Phila), but bought the exact car you mentioned ($41,711) for $37,200 from Ray Catena in Monmouth, NJ. You should be able to get similar savings for $44K car.
  • blazinginderblazinginder Member Posts: 65
    I was given a deal for $40200 for a Ultra Lux from one dealer and $397xx from another in my area (NJ)...they can be had for very close to invoice.
  • need1carneed1car Member Posts: 1
    I am not having much luck with negotiations on the ES350 in the Atlanta area. I am interested in the Ultra package with Navigation that lists for $44,611. Any suggestions?
  • sratamesssratamess Member Posts: 1
    just got es prem pkg plus graphite with black interior w/nav and xm 41,299 msrp for 38,000 even at Hendrick...is this a good deal thanks
    The more competition in the Atlanta area, the better and the more they are willing to deal. If you don't mind traveling, try expanding your search from the immediate Atlanta area. You should be able to get this car for below $40K.
  • rwarrencfprwarrencfp Member Posts: 15
    We got our new ES350. The Las Vegas area Lexus dealer knocks $1,000 off of MSRP and calls it a deal. We were able to broker a deal with an out of state dealer as follows:

MSRP: 37,387
    Premium Plus Package, no Navigation
    Selling Price: 35,088
    36 month lease with 12K miles per year
    Total cash down = $3,550 (includes 1st payment, cap reduction and fees)
    Payment = $450 + tax

It was the best car buying experience ever. While I could have gotten a better price on the east coast it is a great deal here on the west coast. I did not have to haggle with dealerships or deal with their BS. My broker handles any make and model and does all the shopping and takes care of all paperwork. The only way to buy! :)
  • dubldocdubldoc Member Posts: 15
    I have yet to see any dealer with as consistently good deals as Ray Catena in New Jersey. While my wife insisted I stay local (Johnson Lexus, Durham, NC), so I only got 3k off a fairly basic model, Ray Catena offered over the phone with no hassle to fax over a much better offer. PS, I'm thrilled with my 350, best car I've ever owned. I drive it daily 100 mi roundtrip at 80-90 mph, and with 40% local miles I still have overall 26mpg, using premium or not!
    As I have stated in previous posts, I too agree w/ you. I negotiated the deal on the net and over the phone w/ Ray Catena Lexus and didn't meet the salesman or go to the dealership (an hour and 15 minutes away) until I went to pick up the car.
  • mek6mek6 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for info on greater Boston prices. I want ES350 with premium plus package, rear seat side airbags, full size spare, HID headlamps with AFS, navigation system package, intuitive park assist, wood & leather steering whell and preferred accessary package. MSRP is 41,612. I offered 800 over invoice and they came back with 700 over invoice to split difference of processing fees (paperwork). Never had a dealer offer me less that what I offered: total price of 37,900. There is a 400 advertising fee hand written on the invoice. Thoughts about that being thrown in?
  • rxrookierxrookie Member Posts: 10
    The car you are looking at invoices at $36,476. If you add the Adv fees , which is approx $418, the invoice price becomes $36,894. I know dealers in the DC Metro and NJ add the adv fees while building up the invoice price. So 700 or 800 above "invoice" depends on what you and/or the delaer considers invoice. If you are happy with the price you pay for a car you like, I would say thats the best deal.
    The $41,711 MSRP is a really great car. Been following it for a while, but still waiting to make a purchase. As to dealerships, in MD there's Rockville Lexus and Silver Spring, and Linsday in Va. Been to all three, but unable to decide whats a good price. Could you let us know when you do make the purchase as to how it went ?
  • mbm07mbm07 Member Posts: 9
    I plan to buy this car within a month or so. I will post details of my purchase after I buy it.
    See previous posts, especially 504,505,506,508,511. The $400 or $500 ad fee is bogus. It's part of doing business.
  • vnh84vnh84 Member Posts: 10
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking to purchase an ES 350 with Ultra Luxury package within the next few months. The best price, before TTL, for this car that I have read on this board is $39, 300. Has anyone gotten a better price? What should I expect to pay in the Sacramento/Bay Area? I have family in Southern California. Should I look for a deal down there as well?

Thanks!
  • tammy10tammy10 Member Posts: 15
    Just closed on a stripped down 350 today from Lexus of Clearwater. MSRP 36, 747 for premium package and a few minor options. Probably the fewest you can get.

Paid 32.5 plus a 600 dealer fee (plus TTL).

I probably could have gotten a Florida dealer to waive the dealer fee at the same sales price but I really wanted a color combination that isn't very common.

In Florida, may also want to try Wilde Lexus (Sarasota) and Countyline in S. Fla. West Palm was also helpful.

Good luck.
  • steddysteddy Member Posts: 3
    1. The preferred driver program park place offers is a bunch of coupons/discount to upscale area restaurants, hotels and other.
    2. Ad fees are not specifically identified. Usually they are tied into the car's selling price.
    3. No. I highly recommend not to get window tinting from the Dealer for a couple reasons. 1st, they charge you3 times as much as a window tint shop would and 2nd, they usually use the cheap window film. I recommend going to get you windows tinted at a tint shop. I got mine at Alta Mere for $189 with an online coupon.
  • ricc1ricc1 Member Posts: 1
    I live in the DC area and purchased a ES 350 from Prestige Lexus in NJ for $36,500. The savings was worth the drive. I contacted the Internet Sales department, mentioned that I had visited this forum and saw that other people were getting great prices at Prestige. The total price discussion took 20 minutes. The whole experience was wonderful. :shades:

Here is what I got for $36,500 Plus TTL

Base MSRP* $33,470.00
    • Standard Features

Available Packages $7,427.00
    • Premium Plus Package with Additional Options

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee† $715.00

Total MSRP** $41,612.00

Premium Plus Package with Additional Options $7,427.00
    Premium Plus Package Includes:
    - Leather-trimmed interior
    - Heated and ventilated front seats
    - Driver's seat power cushion extender
    - Lexus Memory System to control power driver's and front passenger's seats (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel
    - Electrochromic outside mirrors with tilt-down in reverse
    - Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle

Additional Options:
    - Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
    - High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Intuitive Parking Assist
    - Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    - Full-size spare tire with 17-in alloy wheel
    - Rear seat side airbags
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)
    Wow !! Thats a nice price...about $400 below invoice ? Have never heard of anyone going that low on the 2007 ES350. Did the car have any miles on it or was it brand new ? Even Ray Catena was only doing invoice. What color is it ?
  • j6point7j6point7 Member Posts: 1
    Any pricing info from the St. Louis area? I am looking to buy Prem. Package w/additional options or Prem. Plus w/ additional options. Any pricing someone has received from the midwest region would be appreciated.
  • rkwolfrkwolf Member Posts: 1
    I just offered 38,000 for Premium Plus with Nav at Superior Lexus in Kansas City and did not get the deal. The sticker was 41,6xx. I am thinking of trying the St. Louis dealerships. Please keep in touch.
  • rou1rou1 Member Posts: 7
    You guys are great in this forum! I'm looking to purchase a premium plus package (MSRP 41K) here in Houston. I've seen some numbers in Dallas, but nothing in Houston. Any prices out there or feedback on dealerships? I've heard that Houston Lexus dealers aren't as good as the folks on the East Coast. Thanks.
    As stated in previous posts, I live and bought in NJ a prem plus pkg w/ nav, MSRP $41,711 for $37,200 from Ray Catena Lexus. I've seen posts in this forum for same car from Prestige Lexus for $36,500, also in NJ. The area you live in and want to buy in does make a difference as to how low the dealer is willing to go. Good luck.
  • chidachida Member Posts: 2
    I bought my Lexus ES350 March 10th from a Northern Virginia Dealer. This is after careful (!) research between BMW 328xi and Benz C350! Lexus seems top of the line for the price and comfort. We drove the Black/Cashmere ES 350 with Navigation the same evening after 4 hours with 32 miles on it!

The next day (within 24 hours) we drove it on the highway with whole family (wife, and two boys who were excited on the voice of Navigator!) and merged from I-66 East to 495 North (Left Merge. If you live in DC area and everyone knows this is one of the suicidal spots in DC area), the car just broke!!!!!!!!!!! The car stopped in the middle of the highway with the engine on but just revving but not moving!!! Very scary….. Trucks whizzed by and I could roll it to the left shoulder and the family was scared like hell (Still they are!). In the shoulder, as soon as I put gas on the pedal transmission slipped and never moved, but just revs as if the car is on park.

Managed to tow the car to the dealer and got the loaner. (Long story short)

The dealer did not come back for the 48 hours about the status of the car and the alternative. They know it is a transmission problem but do not know how to deal with the issue! The next day they offered me a replacement ES350 with the same color due to arrive in two weeks. I met the manager and asking for what Lexus is saying about this, he mentioned Lexus would stick to their warranty and will repair my broken car and at his discretion he decided to give a replacement car. While I value his offering I still want to get the Lexus stand on this. No one could believe the Lexus broke in 50 miles.

When I called Lexus Customer Appreciation and explain the story the Rep gasped when heard my story. Nobody ever heard of it a Lexus broken in less than 50 miles!! But at the end of the conversation she was trying to end the conversation by saying that Lexus will send me an apology letter! I made sure this has to be escalated and I need to know where Lexus is standing on the ES350 transmission issue!! I got a call from the East Coast Customer Service Manager and she did not know how to handle me. I kept on saying ‘I don’t know what to ask, but I lost confidence in ES350’. She did not accept other than apologize. There is some serious problem in that transmission. She said that, I have to come up with an answer what compensation I am looking for and hung up the phone!

I decided to ask for a different model of Lexus with the same price, or I do not want any Lexus car!!! I can not run rest of my life in a car which is not thoroughly tested, not backed by the manufacturer and risking my family’s life on it. Lexus refused and their offer was 10,000 miles free service! The price of 4 people live is $39.95!!! It was such a humiliating offer. They did not offer any extended warranty or never even ready to comfort my feelings. Basically they sold me a Lemon and not accepting it. One favor they did was they released me from that car, not forcing me to buy that. (Lemon laws are written in favor of the manufacturers in most of the states including VA!)

It is certain that 2007 ES350 has severe transmission issues which Lexus knows (there are couple of posting in the internet but not as bad as this) and I AM ALIVE to tell this. If anything would have happened on that highway Lexus would have said a stupid driver died with his family in an accident and put everything under the rugs! After three weeks I saw the car on the bed still waiting for parts to arrive from Japan. They never tried to increase my confidence level on ES 350 or Lexus brand.If you want to try your luck go ahead.

My e-mail id is (chidacar@gmail.com) and feel free to contact me about the experience!!
  • jaymkjaymk Member Posts: 86
    Thanks God You all are OK.
    I'll probably wait and see what the 08 model has to bring.
    Have you decided what would be your next car?
    Have you looked into GS350, but I can imagine after what happened it would not be an easy call to get back in the Lexus with that scary thought on the mind.
    Good Luck,
    Thank you
  • jaspalbjaspalb Member Posts: 84
    Did you try to switch to the manual mode (by turning the stick to left). I am interested to know the cause of what happened. Will Lexus reveal that if I ask. Never heard of transmission slipping like that. Consumer Reports has rated ES350 transmission as Excellent. Generally, except some cases reported in early production, transmission seems to work well.
  • cedarshinglescedarshingles Member Posts: 1
    Bought a new ES-350 yesterday. Got 10% off MSRP which worked for me, I'm not a price hound. If you need a deeper discount you should be shopping for a Hyundai. Skipped the $4000.00 Nav/audio upgrade. Give me a break. The GPS is great if you want to go in circles or search for entrances to the highway that were closed years ago. Get a map. Just came back from an extended trip to Japan. When you visit the manufacturing floor with the workers you know why Japanese cars are the best in the world. It's part of their culture, the bar is set at the top. Good enough is not an option. Perfection is the norm and strived for in every area. My Toyota Landcruiser has 192k on it and still runs great. Looking forwarding to owning this Lexus.
  • ylin1900ylin1900 Member Posts: 4
    I plan to purchase the ES350 soon. Anybody can share their dealer experience and price with me.

Thank you for your information in advanced.

YLin
  • chidachida Member Posts: 2
    Yes. Tried the manual switch also. The frustration is not the issue how Lexus handled it. Will Lexus reveal? Good question. Give a call! They know the answer for mine. No one had never seen in their lifetime, Lexus failed within 50 miles!!
  • jerry5jerry5 Member Posts: 2
    Considering buying a ES350 in Dallas as the one dealer in the state of Oklahoma is not very competitive. Concerned that might not get the best service in Okla City if purchase out of town. Has anyone experienced any problems with service from non-selling dealers? Quote in Dallas area is about $34500 for a MSRP price of $38157. Is at least $500 better than OKC.
  • garsarnogarsarno Member Posts: 72
    Had a new transmission installed in our two month old ES350 with 2,400 miles on the car. Replacement working well but engine has a knock / ticking sound upon morning cold start up. Local Lexus service writer said it was the "fuel injection". Funny, after the first free oil change, it has gotten louder and longer lasting. People ask what is wrong with your car - I tell them it's a Lexus. Friend, in the market, bought a BMW 530 AWD instead. If you want more information about the ES350 and it's woes (and praises), go to clublexus.com.
  • garsarnogarsarno Member Posts: 72
    Check out e-bay motors. Dealers are offering quite a few low mileage ES350s with replacement transmissions at a decent price. But your title will be notated that it is a manufacturers buyback (in order to get complaining customers out of the defective cars under lemon law).
  • tdohtdoh Member Posts: 298
    I bought mine from Coliseum Lexus of Oakland back in August 2006; I chose them because Roseville Lexus wasn't willing to even come close to matching Oakland's offer--guess Roseville must think they're doing pretty good business to so quickly refuse to match...

Of course, that was last year--things could be a bit different now...
  • dragongatedragongate Member Posts: 1
    Just picked up an ES350 for $35,500 (just under $32,500 plus TTL)from Longo Lexus. Premium pkg plus additional options (w/ rear seat side airbags.) Took under 30 minutes to close the deal!
  • tuneguystuneguys Member Posts: 3
    Just bought a car identical to the one detailed in Post #536 by ricc1 and at the same dealer, Prestige Lexus in Ramsey, NJ. Thank you ricc1 for your post. Prestige's inventory is available online. I called them up, asked for a sales manager and told him the stock numbers of the identical cars that had on them what I wanted. I referred him to ricc1's post and asked him if I could get the same deal. My negotiation took three minutes. It should have taken four. He slipped in a $149 Doc fee even though they were not going to get me my plates, and I let it go. Does this mean I'm going soft in my old age? Yes. But they did pick us up at the EWR airport almost 40 miles away. After negotiations the (very pleasant) Sales Manager assigned me to a salesman. He took it from there. Great guy. Very creative in helping me pull off a surprise on my wife (her car). And yes, we did save enough to offset airfare, plus had a road trip in a nice car going home.

Even though those people talk sorta funny up in Joisey :) , all went smoothly and everyone was as nice as they could be. I wish I could tell you their names, but it's not allowed on the forum, so write me at this disposable address: jsbnospam dash edmunds at yahoo dot com (just sound it out then write the other letters as they are written).

Here's the deal.
    Paid $36,500 plus $149 doc fee (which ricc1 did not mention) + $0 TTL (out of state, so I paid sales tax and bought plates at home). I figure $36,649 is $173 over invoice (plus $660 dealer holdback and any incentives for being such a big volume dealer).

Base MSRP* $33,470.00
    • Standard Features

Available Packages $7,427.00
    • Premium Plus Package with Additional Options

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee† $715.00

Total MSRP** $41,612.00

Premium Plus Package with Additional Options $7,427.00
    - Lexus Memory System to control power driver's and front passenger's seats (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel

Additional Options:
    - Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
    - High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Intuitive Parking Assist
    - Rear seat side airbags

Good luck!

(No transmission problems so far).
    Good job on the price. See, some things are still better on the east coast.
  • ggesqggesq Member Posts: 701
    Hi all,

Just wanted to take a minute and post this recent buying experience at the above referenced dealership. We will be picking up a new ES 350 for my mother today. Here are the details:
    07 ES350 w/ Premium Plus package exluding Navi:
    - Lexus Memory System to control power driver's and front passenger's
    seats (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel

Additional Options:
    - Bluetooth® Audio
    - Power rear sunshade
    - Rear seat side airbags

Total MSRP was 38,972
    Vehicle also had optional chrome rims from Lexus: 1995.00 option

Total MSRP: 40,967

Price Paid: $36,473 + Tax and Tag. The total discount we received was $4494 off of MSRP.
  • scdriver1scdriver1 Member Posts: 2
    I recently purchased an ES350 at Lexus of Greenville, SC with premium package (leather & upgraded spound system). The sticker was $36,747; I paid $32,980 + tax, title, fees.
    That was 10.3% off sticker. Based on other buyer's feedback, that is a decent deal. I negotiated in parallel with 3 dealers over 2.5 days; two of them via internet initially then over the phone. All three quickly went to 7.5% like clockwork after a few rounds of negotiation. Once the local dealer believed I would buy the car somewhere else, they came to the party, which was good because the other guys only went to 8% as "final offer". Of course, value is in the eye of the beholder and others may not consider this a good deal. At a minimum, I would expect 8% off MSRP.
  • scdriver1scdriver1 Member Posts: 2
    I purchased my ES350 about 2 weeks ago and after 30 minutes of travel my back and legs hurt. I tried every combination of driver seat adjustments and can get no relief. The dealer and I set the seat to the best settings, but it is still not comfortable. Even at the best setting, the seat surface is still angled downward toward rear of vehicle shifting the center of gravity on my tailbone. It feels like a threadbare office chair with thin padding. This is an unexpected development; I love everything else on the car. Has anybody else experienced problems with the seat?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    Hi, scdriver1..

You might get more of a response from current owners in the general ES350 discussion here: Lexus ES 350

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rou1rou1 Member Posts: 7
    For the Houston and TX shoppers, I just purchased my ES350 premium plus w/ Nav from Sean at Sewell Lexus in Dallas for 37,400 + TTL. I mentioned the other purchases listed on this board thru him, and he honored the price, plus the $200 increase in cost since Jan 2007. The entire process took about 15 minutes on the phone and was SOOO easy. I live in Houston, so the papers were FedExed to me w/ a return FedEx envelope included. A few signatures, and it was a done deal.

I also purchased a 5 yr tire protection plan ($385) that covers any blowout or necessary replacement of the tires. This includes if you hit a curb and blow out a tire. If rim damage occurs, then the rim and wheel get replaced. I also got the platinum 7y/ 100K miles warrantee for $1365, the same price as offered by the sales manager in Huntsville as mentioned on this board. I believe that is $100 over cost.

I tried to purchase this in Houston, where I live, but no one would deal. When I spoke with a friend's friend here in Houston that sells Lexus, he flat out told me that he could easily sell that car for $39,500, so he couldn't let any go for that price. Very disappointing. TX prices still don't match the east coast. Good luck.
  • jabberwockdbjabberwockdb Member Posts: 1
    I have been helping my father-in-law price the ES 350 with Navigation and premium plus package. In general I have not found a dealer in Northern California who is willing and/or able to match the prices in Southern California. If you are still in the market for an ES 350, I can refer you to a dealer who offered me the best price without negotiation. The price was below invoice (invoice = $37,062, MSRP = $41,822)! You can contact me at [edmundsES350 at jabberwock dot net] if you want the details. The salesperson I dealt with was very professional, honest and upfront. I enjoyed my interaction with him so much that I want to refer more business to him.
  • thetubthetub Member Posts: 2
    Looking at a UL primarily because of the panorama roof. If you have one do you think it was worth the extra $2500?

Also for a UL, what is the best pricing anyone has seen on the East Coast?

Thanks!
  • migurusmigurus Member Posts: 4
    I just bought ES350 silver exterior light grey interior with Nav for $36062 MSRP was 41,800. Also was given quote $32000 for no Nav base model, this is Glendale Lexus, nobody around LA matched those prices.
    Here is what I got (from window sticker):
    WL Wheel Locks
    GN Cargo Net
    LM Trunk Mat
    NV Lexus Premium Audio w/Navigation
    PT Premium Plus Package
    HL HID Headlamps w/Adaptive Front Lighting System
    PA Intuitive Parking Assist
    WU Wood and Leather Steering Wheel
    DC Bluetooth Audio
    BE Rear Seat Side Airbags
    HN Power Rear Sunshade
    FS Full-Size Spare Tire
  • znelson32znelson32 Member Posts: 8
    I'm working on a deal where the MSRP is $41,911 and the dealer offered $37,000. This is for a 48 month lease, Tier 1+ credit, money factor of .00275 and residual value of $18,450. With a cap reduction of $2500 the monthly payment would be $562. Does this jive?

Does anyone know what the April money factor is or what May's will be?

-- update --

I ran the numbers through Excel and I come up with a $551 payment with $1,500 down. I used the same money factor and residual as the dealer. But under the dealer's offer I would've had to put down $3,000 to hit a $550 payment. Where are they hiding money?

This is in the Philadelphia market by the way.
  • mha63mha63 Member Posts: 4
    I live in the Philadelphia area and am looking to purchase a UL with Mark Levinson/NAV. Has anyone in this area purchased one and what price did you pay?

Any pricing information for the same specs in Delaware or NJ?
  • dragon23690dragon23690 Member Posts: 1
    I like this site very much and got a lot of valuable info so I would like to add my purchasing experience of Lexus ES/RX 350 in Great Richmond, VA.

I just settle a deal of Lexus ES350 with Premium but no Navi for 35,500 (stick price 38,202) from Lexus of Richmond, VA. I can get ES350 with Premium plus + Navi for 38,112 (stick price 41,612). Here Doc process hidden fee is low about 189.oo and VA sale tax is 3%.

I can get the same car from Lindsay, northern VA about 500.00 less, but just don't want to drive 3 hours (one way) for this 500 bucks. Plus I need to install 3M film paint protection option. Local is easy to deal.

Last Nov. I got RX350 for 39,500 with stick price about 43,000 (can not remeber exact).

Hope this can help someone around this area when buying the same cars.
  • jschoborgjschoborg Member Posts: 1
    Just curious, guess I'm missing something on the Prestige Web site, you mention Prestige inventory of 350's is available on line, I can't see to find specific models in stock, just general information(all Lexus dealers web sites look to be the same no matter the locations?) can you help?
    thanks
  • jhmwenjhmwen Member Posts: 7
    I like this site very much so I want to share my experience in buying ES350. I just bought a ES350 for around $1000 below its invoice (msrp $41822, invoice $37062, see details below). All negotiations were through email. I had a very pleasant experience this time, much better than my last car buying. They even gave me a loan with great rate so I changed my mind to pay in full and took their loan.

Rear Seat Side
    Airbags ..................... 250.00
    Full Size Spare Tire ....................... 205.00
    High Intensity Discharge Headlamps w/AFS ... 815.00
    Power Rear Sunshade ........................ 210.00
    Navigation System Includes: ................ 2650.00
    Generation 5 Navigation System with Rear Came
    Bluetooth, and Voice-Activation with Destinat
    Input ......................................
    Intuitive Parking Assist ................... 500.00
    Premium Plus Package Includes: ............. 2480.00
    Perforated Leather Trim Interior with Memory
    Driver''s & Front Passenger Seats, Outside Mir
    Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel, Heated
    Ventilated Front Seats, Driver''s Power Cushio
    Extender, Rain-Sensing Wipers ..............
    Wood & Leather Steering Wheel .............. 330.00
    Preferred Accessory Package: ............... 197.00
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 7637.00 $ 7637.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 715.00
    ---------
    Total MSRP...................................: $ 41822.00