Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Ford Fusion Lease Questions

jhopkins242jhopkins242 Member Posts: 10
edited November 2014 in Ford
Can someone please let me know what incentives/rebates are offered right now for leasing a Fusion Titanium? I was told that the $1500 Ford Fusion Customer Cash and $500 Ford Fusion Retail Bonus Customer Cash rebates can't be used towards a lease, is this correct?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,588

Can someone please let me know what incentives/rebates are offered right now for leasing a Fusion Titanium? I was told that the $1500 Ford Fusion Customer Cash and $500 Ford Fusion Retail Bonus Customer Cash rebates can't be used towards a lease, is this correct?

0.50% APR and 54% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

I believe that's correct... those rebates are for purchases/finance. There is $500 lease cash on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tspextspex Member Posts: 4
    Can anyone give the MF and residual for 2015 Fusion Hybrid SE & Titanium for 36 months 13.5K miles. Any lease cash deals available? I'm in SoCal. Thanks for the info.
    tspex said:

Can anyone give the MF and residual for 2015 Fusion Hybrid SE & Titanium for 36 months 13.5K miles. Any lease cash deals available? I'm in SoCal. Thanks for the info.

4.75% APR and 56% (SE)/58% (Titanium) residual. No lease cash.

Looks pricy

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tspextspex Member Posts: 4
    Thanks. Sure does. Any ideas why 4.75%?
    tspex said:

Low volume model that they evidently don't feel the need to incentivize. Or, they don't want used hybrids coming back off lease? Beats me.. guess you'd have to be in on the marketing meeting..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tiara1tiara1 Member Posts: 4
    This is what Ford is currently offering at my job for the 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE w/ FWD
    $1000 Retail Customer Cash and $500 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash
    or
    $500 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash and 1.9% APR for 60 months
    edited November 2014
    the special is really tailored based on what features and packages you want.

Ford Titanium
    $1000-2000 Retail Customer Cash and $750-1500 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash and $500-600 Retail Bonus Customer Cash 0.0% and 0.9 %
    or

and-

Ford Fusion SE Hybrid
    1000-2500 Retail Customer Cash and $500 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash
    or
    $500-1000 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash and 0.0-1.9% APR for 60 months

the special is really tailored based on what features and packages you want.

tspex said:

I have no knowledge of that APR as a current promotion.
  • albe3albe3 Member Posts: 86
    Can you tell me is these numbers look ok? 
    albe3 said:

Can you tell me is these numbers look ok? 

It looks pretty good, and the calculation is correct, given the APR, MSRP, CAP cost and residual. I assume the $645 in additional CAP is for an acquisition fee?

But, I'm not certain of where your whole $938 of upfront cash is going.

$293 1st payment
    $220 Cap Cost reduction
    $66 Initial fees.

That leaves $359 unaccounted for.

Probably a good explanation.. there is tax on the rebate and the CAP cost reduction, but that's about $52. Maybe the $302 in annual fees is collected upfront, as well? That would just about account for everything.

Looks like a very fair deal..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thx for the explanation
    Im just putting $938 upfront
    Do u think maybe I can get better sales price?
    Also they said there was only $525 in rebates but in true car is showing lots of rebates for 2015 :)
    albe3 said:

Thx for the explanation
    Im just putting $938 upfront
    Do u think maybe I can get better sales price?

albe3 said:

Also they said there was only $525 in rebates but in true car is showing lots of rebates for 2015 :)

I have no clue on the pricing.. you can use the tabs at the top of the page to research Edmunds pricing opinion.

Many rebates that are good for purchases don't apply to leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gobluejdgobluejd Member Posts: 41
    Can you please post lease numbers and rebates for 2015 Ford Fusion SE, 12K / 24 months.
    gobluejd said:

Can you please post lease numbers and rebates for 2015 Ford Fusion SE, 12K / 24 months.

0.25% APR and 65% residual. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stayghoststayghost Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2014
    so for a lease should I be negotiating the net price of the vehicle like I would if I was buying outright? i.e. negotiating down the cap cost by telling them I want something like...
    Dealer Invoice minus $500 ( guessing here, I don't see any recent posts in prices paid )
    then minus lease cash incentives? ($750)
    example: $32k MSRP, $30k dealer invoice, I tell them I want the car for $28,750?
    $30k Dealer Invoice [minus] $500 discount [minus] $750 lease cash

Also, any idea what my target below dealer invoice should be for the 15 Fusion SE?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,923
    stayghost said:

so for a lease should I be negotiating the net price of the vehicle like I would if I was buying outright? i.e. negotiating down the cap cost by telling them I want something like...
    Dealer Invoice minus $500 ( guessing here, I don't see any recent posts in prices paid )
    then minus lease cash incentives? ($750)
    example: $32k MSRP, $30k dealer invoice, I tell them I want the car for $28,750?
    $30k Dealer Invoice [minus] $500 discount [minus] $750 lease cash

Also, any idea what my target below dealer invoice should be for the 15 Fusion SE?

Yes, you negotiate the cap cost in a lease just like you would for a purchase. Use the "Make / Model / Year" pull downs to link to the Edmunds' pricing tools to help determine your target price for your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Lease numbers for 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD, please? 36 months, 12k/year. Any rebates? I'm in CT. Thanks!

Lease numbers for 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD, please? 36 months, 12k/year. Any rebates? I'm in CT. Thanks!

.25% MF and $750 lease cash. 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    Can you please give me the MF and RV for a 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD for 36 months at 15K and 13.5K a year? I'm in NY, Westchester County.

Thanks,

SM
    samny1 said:

Can you please give me the MF and RV for a 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD for 36 months at 15K and 13.5K a year? I'm in NY, Westchester County.

Thanks,

SM

.25% MF and $750 lease cash.

36/15 residual is 54%. Add 1% for 13.5K per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

samny1 said:

Thanks,

SM

.25% MF and $750 lease cash.

36/15 residual is 54%. Add 1% for 13.5K per year.
    Thank You!

SM
    .25% is the APR correct? Divide by 240 to get the MF?
    edited December 2014
    Guys does this look alright?
    Base Payment + Sales Tax + Massachusetts Excise Tax = $350 per month

samny1 said:

.25% is the APR correct? Divide by 240 to get the MF?

Divide by 2400 to convert from percentage to MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

stayghost said:

Guys does this look alright?
    Base Payment + Sales Tax + Massachusetts Excise Tax = $350 per month

With the MSRP and selling price above, along with the 56% residual and .25% MF, I get a pre-tax payment of $290.72. 6.25% tax takes the payment to $308.89.

Are there any fees or taxes being added into the sale price that could account for the difference?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

There's a $695 acquisition, and in my state (MA)Ford collects money each month and pays the excise tax. There's a formula to it to cover depreciation but I believe it equals $25-$30 per month.
    stayghost said:

There's a $695 acquisition, and in my state (MA)Ford collects money each month and pays the excise tax. There's a formula to it to cover depreciation but I believe it equals $25-$30 per month.

OK, that makes sense.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• boomer451boomer451 Member Posts: 10
    On a 2015 Fusion Se we were quoted .75% and 52% on a 36/15k lease. We are in NE, is this correct?

Thanks
    boomer451 said:

On a 2015 Fusion Se we were quoted .75% and 52% on a 36/15k lease. We are in NE, is this correct?

Thanks

I agree with the 36/15 residual but the 36 month MF is .50%. $1750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rlembkerlembke Member Posts: 39
    Can you please provide January MF and residual for both Titanium AWD and Titanium FWD in KS. 36/12k.

Thanks!
    rlembke said:

Can you please provide January MF and residual for both Titanium AWD and Titanium FWD in KS. 36/12k.

Thanks!

.50% MF and $1750 lease cash.

54% residual for both FWD and AWD 36/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• insureusinsureus Member Posts: 10
    Please tell me lease residual and percentage rate on 15 fusion 1.5 ecoboost. Is the $2750 lease cash listed on the site correct? 36/15,000. NJ. Thank you
    insureus said:

Please tell me lease residual and percentage rate on 15 fusion 1.5 ecoboost. Is the $2750 lease cash listed on the site correct? 36/15,000. NJ. Thank you

0.50% APR and 52% residual. I show $1750 lease cash, but there may be other lease incentives in your area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dsmith926dsmith926 Member Posts: 19
    Can you give me the residual,MF and available lease cash for a fusion se awd for a 24 and 36 month lease in nj
    dsmith926 said:

Can you give me the residual,MF and available lease cash for a fusion se awd for a 24 and 36 month lease in nj

15K/yr

0.75% APR and 61% residual

0.50% APR and 52% residual.

$1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

what is the residual and mg on a 10k or 12k in nj
    mf not mg
    dsmith926 said:

mf not mg

Which trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Titanium or se
    dsmith926 said:

what is the residual and mg on a 10k or 12k in nj

To go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr add 2%... to 10K/yr add 3%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks
    Michaell said:

Can I get numbers for February, please? Thanks!

Michaell said:

The Ford numbers are good through 3/31/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

The ones I was provided with were back in December. They're still good through March?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

The ones I was provided with were back in December. They're still good through March?
    My apologies ... I thought the question had been asked after the first of the year.

.50% with $1000 lease cash.

54% residual for 36/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter is looking to talk with a recent car buyer who traded a non-turbocharged car for one that is turbocharged. If you are interested in sharing your driving impressions, please email PR@edmunds.com with your daytime contact info no later than Tues, Feb 17, 2015.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• dan_0dan_0 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2015
    Hi,
    Can someone please provide MF, incentives and residuals on 2015 se, s and base with 10,500, 12K and 15K miles in NY? Thanks in advance!
    dan_0 said:

Hi,
    Can someone please provide MF, incentives and residuals on 2015 se, s and base with 10,500, 12K and 15K miles in NY? Thanks in advance!

.50% MF for 36 months. $1750 lease cash.

36/15 S - 50%

Add 2% for SE

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10.5K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dpscoobydpscooby Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Hello,
    Looking for MF, incentives, and residual on 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD both 24 month and 36 month, 15K per year. Thanks!