Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

I've noticed that some of the commenters have been able to get substantial discounts on their 2017 A4 ($2000 or more off MSRP). Could you possibly share how you were able to negotiate such a good deal on a 2017 model?

When I talked to the guy at the dealer, he said that they were so hot and new right now that there was no way they were going down and right now people are paying "above MSRP" for this vehicle. He did show me the MF/RV in his book and so I know that those won't be inflated, but I still need him to bring the cap cost down by more than $1000 (which Audi offers to everyone right now).

Any thoughts on this, community? Thanks!

Could be a regional thing.

Could also be a dealer greed thing.

Might want to contact multiple dealers to get them to compete against each other.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• audiloverpanaudiloverpan Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

Can you tell me what you think of this deal? 2017 A4 quattro S tronic, Premium Plus, Cold Weather package, S-line exterior.

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

$710 due at delivery (incl first payment, doc fees, etc.)
    $631 per month (includes sales tax)

I confirm the MF and residual.

With those prices, I get $556/mo before tax.

What state and tax rate is this?

What is the adjusted cap cost, since the money due at delivery isn't enough to cover all the up front costs?
    Thanks.

Ohio at a tax rate of 7.5%.

I believe the adjusted cap is $44,255 (adding $795 acquisition fee to the selling price). I am not paying the acquisition fee upfront.

Michaell said:

Can you tell me what you think of this deal? 2017 A4 quattro S tronic, Premium Plus, Cold Weather package, S-line exterior.

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

What is the adjusted cap cost, since the money due at delivery isn't enough to cover all the up front costs?
    Thanks.

I believe the adjusted cap is $44,255 (adding $795 acquisition fee to the selling price). I am not paying the acquisition fee upfront.
    I get $579/mo before tax with that cap cost.

Ohio calculates sales tax for all payments up front and either adds it to the cap cost or is paid up front at lease signing. Which are you doing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

We are not paying the sales tax up front at lease signing, so it's getting added to the cap cost. We haven't seen the final document that shows the cap cost.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

Ohio calculates sales tax for all payments up front and either adds it to the cap cost or is paid up front at lease signing. Which are you doing?
    We are not paying the sales tax up front at lease signing, so it's getting added to the cap cost. We haven't seen the final document that shows the cap cost.
    OK, when you get that number with everything rolled in we can confirm the dealer calculations.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

OK, when you get that number with everything rolled in we can confirm the dealer calculations.
    I added AudiCare, so residual went up to 58%. Money factor remains .00099. Capitalized cost is $46,941. Monthly payment is $644/mo inclusive of taxes and AudiCare.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

I added AudiCare, so residual went up to 58%. Money factor remains .00099. Capitalized cost is $46,941. Monthly payment is $644/mo inclusive of taxes and AudiCare.
    I get the same payment - $644/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lijelije Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

Can you help me compute the monthly payment, this is in NJ.

Audi 2017 A4 Quattro Premium Plus with Technology package and Sport Package

MSRP: $50,000
    Negotiated Price: $46,240
    Residual: 60%
    MF: .00099
    Term: 36/12
    No money down

Thanks!

lije said:

Hi,

Can you help me compute the monthly payment, this is in NJ.

Audi 2017 A4 Quattro Premium Plus with Technology package and Sport Package

MSRP: $50,000
    Negotiated Price: $46,240
    Residual: 60%
    MF: .00099
    Term: 36/12
    No money down

Thanks!

$527/mo plus tax with those numbers.

However, are you planning to pay the fees up front or roll them into the lease payment?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lijelije Member Posts: 15
    The dealer wants me to pay $2500 up front for the fees. Is that too high (I live in NJ)? If I do that, should that lower my monthly payment?
    lije said:

The dealer wants me to pay $2500 up front for the fees. Is that too high (I live in NJ)? If I do that, should that lower my monthly payment?

Ask for the breakdown of the $2500. NJ collects the sales tax for a lease up front; then there is the bank fee, dealer fee and first payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

Do you think this is a good deal? $2K off MSRP and lowest money factor I saw.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

Generally for Audi, we suggest 4-6% off sticker price; but, since the 2017 A4 is so new, I'm not sure that those expectations will work.

Read back through this thread and see what kind of discounts others have been able to get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

List $45,460
    Selling Price $43,460

36 months
    15,000 miles
    $0 down / no trade in
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor .00099

Thanks.

Generally for Audi, we suggest 4-6% off sticker price; but, since the 2017 A4 is so new, I'm not sure that those expectations will work.

Read back through this thread and see what kind of discounts others have been able to get.
    thanks!
  • forte3880forte3880 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

Thanks for all your help. You make the leasing process a lot better (and easier). Can you provide residual % and money factor on an A4 with premium plus and 10K miles a year? Did they change from last month? Also, do you know if Audi is running any promotions (conquest bonus etc)? Thanks.
    forte3880 said:
    Hi, Thanks for all your help. You make the leasing process a lot better (and easier). Can you provide residual % and money factor on an A4 with premium plus and 10K miles a year? Did they change from last month? Also, do you know if Audi is running any promotions (conquest bonus etc)? Thanks.
    Current Audi numbers are good through 6/30

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• unashamedgeekunashamedgeek Member Posts: 1
    Walking into my first lease and got pointed here so I'll apologize in advance if I screw something up. I'm looking for the money factor and residual on the following:
    2017 A4 Quattro Prestige. The MSRP with all the options is $54,375. I've negotiated 6% off for a new price of $51,112.50. I'm looking a 36 months / 10K lease. I live in Illinois. I should be picking the car up in 2 weeks so I'm hoping any numbers provided would still be valid at the time or I can come back closer to when I pick it up if necessary. Thank you for your assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    forte3880 said:

Hi,

Thanks for all your help. You make the leasing process a lot better (and easier). Can you provide residual % and money factor on an A4 with premium plus and 10K miles a year? Did they change from last month? Also, do you know if Audi is running any promotions (conquest bonus etc)? Thanks.

FWD or Quattro?

Numbers haven't changed from May.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Walking into my first lease and got pointed here so I'll apologize in advance if I screw something up. I'm looking for the money factor and residual on the following:
    2017 A4 Quattro Prestige. The MSRP with all the options is $54,375. I've negotiated 6% off for a new price of $51,112.50. I'm looking a 36 months / 10K lease. I live in Illinois. I should be picking the car up in 2 weeks so I'm hoping any numbers provided would still be valid at the time or I can come back closer to when I pick it up if necessary. Thank you for your assistance.

.00099 MF and 56% residual.

$655/mo.+tax, if all other costs are paid upfront.

The residual is a lot better on the Premium Plus model. 60% for 36/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tehpud26tehpud26 Member Posts: 5
    Hi all. Looking at a 2017 A4 Premium Plus RWD.

MSRP: $46,580
    Tax Credit: $1500
    Loyalty Credit: $1000
    Trade in value: $17,800
    Trade Balance Payoff: $24,200
    Negative: -$6,400

I'll pay the fees up front and difference in taxes. I'd like to know the MF/RES for this vehicle on a 36/10k lease & estimate monthly payments.

I was quoted at $728/mo by the dealer. Without the negative it was $625.

Many many thanks!!!
    tehpud26 said:

I'll pay the fees up front and difference in taxes. I'd like to know the MF/RES for this vehicle on a 36/10k lease & estimate monthly payments.

Many many thanks!!!

It's FWD, not RWD, but we'll let that slide ... :sunglasses:

36/10 - .00052 and 58%

The $6400 in negative equity should add $178/mo to the payment ($6400 / 36).

What is the adjusted cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tehpud26tehpud26 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

tehpud26 said:

Many many thanks!!!

36/10 - .00052 and 58%

Thanks Michaell, and please excuse my ignorance/mistake!!! Embarrassing, lol!

I don't have the adjusted cap costs. Any suggestions on what I should be expecting as a monthly cost to lease the vehicle (without the negative)?

I'll see about getting the adjusted cap costs. Not sure if it helps, but it's a Sonic Dealership
    tehpud26 said:

Michaell said:

tehpud26 said:

Many many thanks!!!

36/10 - .00052 and 58%

Thanks Michaell, and please excuse my ignorance/mistake!!! Embarrassing, lol!

I don't have the adjusted cap costs. Any suggestions on what I should be expecting as a monthly cost to lease the vehicle (without the negative)?

I'll see about getting the adjusted cap costs. Not sure if it helps, but it's a Sonic Dealership
    The adjusted cap cost is the selling price plus any taxes and fees you are not paying up front, less any down payment you are making.

Without that number, we can only guess at what the payment should be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ilauilau Member Posts: 10
    Hey Michael,

I just got this deal last week from my local dealership (Rusnak Audi in Pasadena, CA). Do you think this was good deal on my end?

2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro AWD
    Fully loaded with navigation and virtual cockpit
    MSRP $49,825
    Agreed upon value of vehicle = $43,634
    Gross cap cost = $45,420 (including audi care and outstanding credit/lease balance/negative equity)
    $3k down
    $1k audi loyalty
    $475/mo (includes taxes for 91101 & Audi care)

ilau said:

Hey Michael,

I just got this deal last week from my local dealership (Rusnak Audi in Pasadena, CA). Do you think this was good deal on my end?

2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro AWD
    Fully loaded with navigation and virtual cockpit
    MSRP $49,825
    Agreed upon value of vehicle = $43,634
    Gross cap cost = $45,420 (including audi care and outstanding credit/lease balance/negative equity)
    $3k down
    $1k audi loyalty
    $475/mo (includes taxes for 91101 & Audi care)

That's the best discount we've seen yet. I think you did fine. Congrats and enjoy the new Audi!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SFWarriorsSFWarriors Member Posts: 16
    Michael and others,

Am looking to buy my first Audi -- am currently a BMW 328 guy. Based in San Francisco. Am looking for tips on how to negotiate with the dealer and which items to focus on. Based on my prior leases, I will be looking for 7500-10,000 miles/year; zero money down; 30 or 36 months term. True car is estimating that my factory invoice should be $45,585, MSRP of $48,475.

Would love to hear from the group on what additional incentives to take advantage of, and what my lease rate options are

thanks so much

Sam

Michael and others,

Am looking to buy my first Audi -- am currently a BMW 328 guy. Based in San Francisco. Am looking for tips on how to negotiate with the dealer and which items to focus on. Based on my prior leases, I will be looking for 7500-10,000 miles/year; zero money down; 30 or 36 months term. True car is estimating that my factory invoice should be $45,585, MSRP of $48,475.

Would love to hear from the group on what additional incentives to take advantage of, and what my lease rate options are

thanks so much

Sam

Stick with the 36 month term, as that has the best numbers
    If you aren't sure on mileage, take the higher number. It's only $14/mo. more for 10K/yr over 7.5K/yr.
    Focus on the selling price and getting the base money factor. (.00099 MF, if Quattro)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michael and others, Am looking to buy my first Audi -- am currently a BMW 328 guy. Based in San Francisco. Am looking for tips on how to negotiate with the dealer and which items to focus on. Based on my prior leases, I will be looking for 7500-10,000 miles/year; zero money down; 30 or 36 months term. True car is estimating that my factory invoice should be $45,585, MSRP of $48,475. Would love to hear from the group on what additional incentives to take advantage of, and what my lease rate options are thanks so much Sam
    Stick with the 36 month term, as that has the best numbers If you aren't sure on mileage, take the higher number. It's only $14/mo. more for 10K/yr over 7.5K/yr. Focus on the selling price and getting the base money factor. (.00099 MF, if Quattro)
    Thank you very much.  What is the residual on a 36 month lease (assuming a Quattro?).  I will be doing a zero down lease.  

Thanks!

kyfdx said:

Michael and others,

thanks so much

Sam

Stick with the 36 month term, as that has the best numbers
    If you aren't sure on mileage, take the higher number. It's only $14/mo. more for 10K/yr over 7.5K/yr.
    Focus on the selling price and getting the base money factor. (.00099 MF, if Quattro)

Thank you very much.  What is the residual on a 36 month lease (assuming a Quattro?).  I will be doing a zero down lease.  

Thanks!

60% (36/10 on Premium or Premium Plus) or 56% (36/10 on Prestige)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• c3po33c3po33 Member Posts: 67
    I have not seen anybody talk about putting down Multiple Security Deposits (MSD) down.
    Can MSD be done with Audi?
    If so how many can one make (maximum) and how much will they bring down the MF for each one, is it .00001?

Thanks,
    Fernando
    Hi

Am a relative newbie when it comes to leases. I do have a BMW. I am convinced on doing a lease and have often heard that Audis are not as attractive as the Mercedes and BMWs when it comes to lease costs. Do Audis have more expensive Money Factors and also lower residual values?

Do the Oracles on this bulletin boards have suggestions?

Sam
    c3po33 said:

I have not seen anybody talk about putting down Multiple Security Deposits (MSD) down.
    If so how many can one make (maximum) and how much will they bring down the MF for each one, is it .00001?

Thanks,
    Fernando

Yes, Audi has an MSD program.

Not familiar with the details, however. It has to be somewhere between .00005 and .00009 reduction per deposit, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi

Am a relative newbie when it comes to leases. I do have a BMW. I am convinced on doing a lease and have often heard that Audis are not as attractive as the Mercedes and BMWs when it comes to lease costs. Do Audis have more expensive Money Factors and also lower residual values?

Do the Oracles on this bulletin boards have suggestions?

Sam

Lower money factors, but also lower residuals, and smaller discounts from MSRP (in general)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

c3po33 said:

Thanks,
    Fernando

Yes, Audi has an MSD program.

Not familiar with the details, however. It has to be somewhere between .00005 and .00009 reduction per deposit, though.
    I believe you can make a maximum 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drspencedrspence Member Posts: 14
    Greetings - Any word of loyalty cash opening up in June for the 2017 A4's?
    drspence said:

Greetings - Any word of loyalty cash opening up in June for the 2017 A4's?

None that we've heard about.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jjw2331jjw2331 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,

I'm a newbie.

Can I get an estimated lease monthly payment for 2017 A4 Premium w/ convenience, heated seats, first aid, f + r park sensors, audi guard, and usb cables. MSRP $43,065 and agreed value of $40,682. $0 down 36/12 with fees and first payment up front.

Thanks in advance!
    jjw2331 said:

Hi there,

I'm a newbie.

Can I get an estimated lease monthly payment for 2017 A4 Premium w/ convenience, heated seats, first aid, f + r park sensors, audi guard, and usb cables. MSRP $43,065 and agreed value of $40,682. $0 down 36/12 with fees and first payment up front.

Thanks in advance!

FWD or Quattro?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kman_123kman_123 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Can you tell me what you think of this deal? 2017 A4 quattro Premium Plus, Cold Weather package,Tech Package, S-line exterior.

MSRP $48,945
    Selling Price $46,497 (this is the dealer quoted price, have not started negotiating yet)

36 months
    12,000 miles
    $2000 down / no trade in
    Residual 59%
    Money Factor .0013 (I saw numbers on this thread for .00099)

In the state of WA, with 9.5% sales tax.

Lease:
    $616.19 per month
    kman_123 said:

Hi,

Can you tell me what you think of this deal? 2017 A4 quattro Premium Plus, Cold Weather package,Tech Package, S-line exterior.

MSRP $48,945
    Selling Price $46,497 (this is the dealer quoted price, have not started negotiating yet)

36 months
    12,000 miles
    $2000 down / no trade in
    Residual 59%
    Money Factor .0013 (I saw numbers on this thread for .00099)

In the state of WA, with 9.5% sales tax.

Lease:
    $616.19 per month

As you noted, base MF is .00099

If the selling price is the CAP cost, then $587/mo.+tax

$23/mo. less if using the base MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• c3po33c3po33 Member Posts: 67
    Are the shift paddles only available with cold package?

PLMK if the only things you don’t get or can’t get as available packages between the Premium Plus and the Prestige are:

• Ambient LED interior lighting plus package
    • Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
    • Parking system plus with top view camera system
    • Adaptive damping suspension
    • No warm weather package available

I wanted a Prestige but if the above information is correct (PLMK) and the residual on the Premium Plus is 60% instead of 56% on the Prestige then I’m probably going to look into getting a Premium Plus Quattro with Technology, Sport, and Cold Weather packages.

Thanks,
    Fernando
    c3po33 said:

Are the shift paddles only available with cold package?

PLMK if the only things you don’t get or can’t get as available packages between the Premium Plus and the Prestige are:

• Ambient LED interior lighting plus package
    • Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
    • Parking system plus with top view camera system
    • Adaptive damping suspension
    • No warm weather package available

I wanted a Prestige but if the above information is correct (PLMK) and the residual on the Premium Plus is 60% instead of 56% on the Prestige then I’m probably going to look into getting a Premium Plus Quattro with Technology, Sport, and Cold Weather packages.

Thanks,
    Fernando

It's better to go with a lower trim level, then option it up. Addition of options or packages does not affect the residual value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2016
    Hi,

2 questions:

A) The Audi dealer has quoted me this on the 2017 A4 2.0T FWD S Tronic
    - Premium package
    - Convenience package
    - Parking system plus

MSRP of $41, 375 including destination charge
    Net Cap Cost of $37,237.50

36 month lease
    7,500 miles / year (I don't drive the car much as I live in San Francisco)

Audi care not included (can one push for that to be added in)?

Am looking to put ZERO down

They are telling me that the residual is 59% and Money Factor is 0.00052

Drive off fee will include 1st month payment, 1st year registration ($391), and "other upfront" fees ($875)

Any thoughts on this deal?

B) Btw, on a separate note -- do the A4's not come with Bluetooth streaming as a standard package option?

Appreciate any advice

Sam

Hi,

2 questions:

- Premium package
    - Convenience package
    - Parking system plus

36 month lease

Drive off fee will include 1st month payment, 1st year registration ($391), and "other upfront" fees ($875)

B) Btw, on a separate note -- do the A4's not come with Bluetooth streaming as a standard package option?

Appreciate any advice

Sam

I confirm the MF and residual as quoted by the dealer.

You'll need to know the adjusted cap cost, after any fees not paid at signing are rolled into the net cap cost.

Can't help you with what is or is not included - I've not shopped in that price range.

But, can tell you my leased $21K Hyundai Elantra GT will stream BT standard. :sunglasses:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2016
    Michaell said:

Hi,

2 questions:

- Premium package
    - Convenience package
    - Parking system plus

36 month lease

Appreciate any advice

Sam

You'll need to know the adjusted cap cost, after any fees not paid at signing are rolled into the net cap cost.

Can't help you with what is or is not included - I've not shopped in that price range.

But, can tell you my leased $21K Hyundai Elantra GT will stream BT standard. :sunglasses:
    Thanks very much, Michael. This might be a newbie question -- why did the money factor for the A4 change from 0.0009 (see above on this same page) to 0.00052 in a matter of days (within the same month)

Sam

Michaell said:

Hi,

2 questions:

- Premium package
    - Convenience package
    - Parking system plus

36 month lease

Appreciate any advice

Sam

Thanks very much, Michael. This might be a newbie question -- why did the money factor for the A4 change from 0.0009 (see above on this same page) to 0.00052 in a matter of days (within the same month)

Sam
    FWD vs Quattro.. The Quattro numbers are different.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kl_2143kl_2143 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2016
    Hi,

Thanks for the all information provided, helped my pre-study :)

Planning to lease 2017 Audi A4 in the next few days, can you please let me know if the deal is good?

36months / 10k per year

2017 Audi A4 Quattro $39,400
    Premium Plus $3,800
    Sport package $750
    19 wheel package$800
    Technology package $3,250
    USB cable $120
    Destination $950

MSRP $49,070 - selling price $44,237
    $1,821.55 due at signing
    $529.99/mo including (Los Angeles, CA)

Seems to me the residual is at 60% and money factor is 0.00099, correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone please let me know what fees are included with due at signing?
    I know DMV
    First month payment
    Doc fee
    Anything else?

Can dealer mark up anything in this category?

Thanks so much again for the fruitful information.

kl_2143 said:

Hi,

Thanks for the all information provided, helped my pre-study :)

Planning to lease 2017 Audi A4 in the next few days, can you please let me know if the deal is good?

36months / 10k per year

2017 Audi A4 Quattro $39,400
    Premium Plus $3,800
    Sport package $750
    19 wheel package$800
    Technology package $3,250
    USB cable $120
    Destination $950

MSRP $49,070 - selling price $44,237
    $1,821.55 due at signing
    $529.99/mo including (Los Angeles, CA)

Seems to me the residual is at 60% and money factor is 0.00099, correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone please let me know what fees are included with due at signing?
    I know DMV
    First month payment
    Doc fee
    Anything else?

Can dealer mark up anything in this category?

Thanks so much again for the fruitful information.

I confirm the .00099 MF and 60% residual for 36/10.

Using your prices, I get $527/mo assuming 9% sales tax; pretty close to the quote you got.

Acquisition fee is also included up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• stipmomstipmom Member Posts: 16
    Looking at Premium plus with tech pkg.Dealer quoted me $589 for 36 month 12,000 miles per year. Putting down first month payment and motor vehicle of $930. This is in New Jersey. . Car is Ibis white.
    Is this a fair deal?
    stipmom said:

Looking at Premium plus with tech pkg.Dealer quoted me $589 for 36 month 12,000 miles per year. Putting down first month payment and motor vehicle of $930. This is in New Jersey. . Car is Ibis white.
    Is this a fair deal?

Quattro or FWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.