Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,716
    doober72 said:

This is what they gave me... List: 75,825; discount 3603; rebate 1,000= ADJUSTED PRICE: 71222. Doc Fee: 75.00; Tax 2752.00; Est Fees: 1858.75; = NET PRICE: 75908.44

I am new to this. Now knowing that they have increased the money factor, how would you suggest I approach them? My fear is that they will say that their MF is correct, and that I have bad information. Thoughts?

With $75,908 as the adjusted CAP, and the marked up money factor, I get $1109/mo., so something is way off.
    The tax seems a little high, and $1858 in fees seems very high ($795 acquisition fee.. what else?)

Do you have a trade-in?
    It seems we are missing something.

Otherwise, before raising the money factor issue, just tell them the numbers don't seem to add up, and if they can screenshot the deal from the computer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

doober72 said:

Do you happen to have the MF/residual for an A7 Premium Plus in Minnesota 12k/36months as well?

2% higher residual for Premium Plus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• doober72doober72 Member Posts: 6
    Here here is the sticker and worksheet

doober72 said:

Here here is the sticker and worksheet

Yeah.. as I noted earlier,we are missing something.

There is part of the problem. You asked for the Prestige residual, but that lease quote is on a Premium Plus.
    I know that car has the Prestige Package, but look at the top of your attachment with the dealer's numbers.

So, I can come closer, but I still come up with a payment higher than they gave you.

Also, those still aren't the full gamut of lease numbers. There is a $5000 marketing allowance on the A7.
    If they gave you the adjusted CAP cost and residual used, we'd have something to look at.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• doober72doober72 Member Posts: 6
    What does a "$5000 marketing allowance" mean for me? Is that additional $ that they can discount from the price?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978
    doober72 said:

What does a "$5000 marketing allowance" mean for me? Is that additional $ that they can discount from the price?

Yes, that is correct.

Likely to be included in any price quote the dealer gives you

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• flyinskyflyinsky Member Posts: 1
    2017 Audi A7 premium+ 73970, cap price 65970 and with tax pay upfront and other fees. the dealer gives me is 710/m for 36m 10k. Is this a good deal?? MF 0.00054 and 56% residual
    flyinsky said:

2017 Audi A7 premium+ 73970, cap price 65970 and with tax pay upfront and other fees. the dealer gives me is 710/m for 36m 10k. Is this a good deal?? MF 0.00054 and 56% residual

I confirm the money factor and residual.

I get $741/mo, with those numbers.
    Must be lowering the CAP cost with an incentive of some kind.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• miker143miker143 Member Posts: 2
    Can i get the MF and residual for A7 2017 premium plus Ann Arbor Michigan ?
    Thanks
    miker143 said:

Can i get the MF and residual for A7 2017 premium plus Ann Arbor Michigan ?
    Thanks

Sorry, we haven't seen the new Audi programs, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Could I please get the RV/MF for 36mo lease with 10k miles for Prestige and Premium ? Thanks!

.00045 and 55% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)

What state? Incentives vary.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• tony_83tony_83 Member Posts: 1
    Hello.

24//36 MF and residual for 2017 prestige and competition prestige 10k and 12k miles please?
  • pmw801pmw801 Member Posts: 123
    Can u help me with MF and RV for 2017 competition package A7 for April. Thank u
    pmw801 said:

Can u help me with MF and RV for 2017 competition package A7 for April. Thank u

.00045 MF and 49% residual for 36/15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

How about 36/12k? Sorry i should have specified. Got a quote for $999/month for 36/12k lease with $2500 due at signing.  MSRP is $88,xxx.  How does this deal look? Thanks
    Any numbers?
    pmw801 said:

How about 36/12k? Sorry i should have specified. Got a quote for $999/month for 36/12k lease with $2500 due at signing.  MSRP is $88,xxx.  How does this deal look? Thanks

Add 2% for 12K/yr

What is the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• audijoeaudijoe Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide MF and RV for 2017 Audi A7 Prestige, 36 months, 15k/yr, for Los Angeles area
    audijoe said:

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2017 Audi A7 Prestige, 36 months, 15k/yr, for Los Angeles area

.00045 and 50%

$1000 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lexgs350lexgs350 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx, you posted on march 29 that there is a 5K marketing allowance on this car. Is that still the case? The official Edmunds info says only 1K on the incentive. Trying to catch a deal on the 2017 A7 anticipating they will discount these in advance of the 2018 redesign. Thanks
    lexgs350 said:

kyfdx, you posted on march 29 that there is a 5K marketing allowance on this car. Is that still the case? The official Edmunds info says only 1K on the incentive. Trying to catch a deal on the 2017 A7 anticipating they will discount these in advance of the 2018 redesign. Thanks

What state? Audi incentives are regional.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lexgs350lexgs350 Member Posts: 8
    Missouri. How many regions are running 5K incentives? How many regions are there in total? Thanks
    Michaell said:

lexgs350 said:

What state? Audi incentives are regional.
    lexgs350 said:

Missouri. How many regions are running 5K incentives? How many regions are there in total? Thanks

I show $1000 marketing allowance for the A7, this month in MO.

4 total regions for Audi; all of them have $1000 for the A7.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jimmybradyjimmybrady Member Posts: 106
    edited May 2017
    Can I please get the Mf and residual for A7 prestige. 36/15k. Michigan

Can I please get the Mf and residual for A7 prestige. 36/15k. Michigan

.00045 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sammy810sammy810 Member Posts: 6
    Looking to lease an A7 prestige or S7 in NYC.
    Can I get an idea on how much I'd be spending? 
    Mf & residual. 36/7.5 or 10k 
    sammy810 said:

Looking to lease an A7 prestige or S7 in NYC.
    Can I get an idea on how much I'd be spending? 
    Mf & residual. 36/7.5 or 10k 

A7 .00045 and 54% or 53%
    S7 .00113 and 55% or 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• roc86negronroc86negron Member Posts: 12
    Sorry, now I have it in the right thread...
    Thank you...how about for the Audi A7 2017,,,,,36/12k miles in FL for the premium plus, prestige and competition? Same 3k cash bonus? I hope to be driving one home today with the right deal..

Sorry, now I have it in the right thread...
    Thank you...how about for the Audi A7 2017,,,,,36/12k miles in FL for the premium plus, prestige and competition? Same 3k cash bonus? I hope to be driving one home today with the right deal..

.00045 and 54% (P+), 52% (Prestige) or 51% (Comp)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sniogicarsniogicar Member Posts: 68
    2017 Audi A7
    MSRP: $78,990

Packages:
    Prestige
    Driver Assistance Plus
    Black Optic
    S Line Sport
    Cold Weather
    Audi Guard Protection

Options:
    Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit
    Cargo Net
    USB Cables

I was offered:
    MF 0.00005 (4 zeroes after the decimal)
    Residual: 53%
    Cap Cost Reduction ~10,000 (It was just under $9000 of MSRP and an additional $1000 loyalty)

I was quoted $30,750 for a one-pay 36 month lease at 10K miles/year. Said he'd give it to me for a one pay of $30,000. This includes all taxes/fees/tags, etc. Local sales tax is 8.875%. I'm in New York.

Is this a good deal?
    sniogicar said:

2017 Audi A7
    MSRP: $78,990

Packages:
    Prestige
    Driver Assistance Plus
    Black Optic
    S Line Sport
    Cold Weather
    Audi Guard Protection

Options:
    Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit
    Cargo Net
    USB Cables

I was offered:
    MF 0.00005 (4 zeroes after the decimal)
    Residual: 53%
    Cap Cost Reduction ~10,000 (It was just under $9000 of MSRP and an additional $1000 loyalty)

I was quoted $30,750 for a one-pay 36 month lease at 10K miles/year. Said he'd give it to me for a one pay of $30,000. This includes all taxes/fees/tags, etc. Local sales tax is 8.875%. I'm in New York.

Is this a good deal?

I'd confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer. If I use $68,990, then I get a one-pay amount of just over $27K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for the tip! I'll let you you know what happens.
    Anyone know the official residual in July for A7 prestige 36 months 10K? Many thanks! I'm in NY and NJ area. 
    sniogicar said:

Anyone know the official residual in July for A7 prestige 36 months 10K? Many thanks! I'm in NY and NJ area. 

.00008 MF and 47% residual
    $3000 marketing allowance
    $1000 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2017
    Thank you! Do you know how the money factor is supposed to change with a one pay? 
    sniogicar said:

Thank you! Do you know how the money factor is supposed to change with a one pay? 

In this case, the MF would only drop to .00005 - minimum MF allowed by Audi.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks! They were quoting me 0.00030 (much higher). Thanks for the info. I called them out on it and should get a better price as a result. Thanks again! 
  • apunjabiapunjabi Member Posts: 13
    I can purchase either in New England or the Pa Ny Nj area 

is there a difference for incentives and residuals and MF.. for a premium plus vs prestige for 36/10 between these areas 
    apunjabi said:

I can purchase either in New England or the Pa Ny Nj area 

is there a difference for incentives and residuals and MF.. for a premium plus vs prestige for 36/10 between these areas 

No difference. Those states are all in the same Eastern Region.

A7 3.0

.00008 MF and 49%/47% residual for Premium+/Prestige
    $1000 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• floridakatfloridakat Member Posts: 6
    Could you please tell me the MF and Residual for this month on a 36x12 deal on a Competition unit in FL ?

Could you please tell me the MF and Residual for this month on a 36x12 deal on a Competition unit in FL ?

.00008 and 46%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dabullismedabullisme Member Posts: 6
    Hey ,

Looking to lease an A7 in the next 2 months in the Raleigh NC area. I need a crash course on the terms being mentioned here so I am not walking into the dealer blind. probably looking at a 36 month term. What are the residual and MF terms being mentioned here. Just looking to understand exactly what is being discussed.

Hey ,

Looking to lease an A7 in the next 2 months in the Raleigh NC area. I need a crash course on the terms being mentioned here so I am not walking into the dealer blind. probably looking at a 36 month term. What are the residual and MF terms being mentioned here. Just looking to understand exactly what is being discussed.

Suggest you review the articles at this link, to get you started on understanding how leasing works:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dabullismedabullisme Member Posts: 6
    thanks Michaell
    Anyone know the official residual in August for a 2017 A7 prestige 36 months 10K? Many thanks! I'm in NY and NJ area. 

Seem like all the 2017 A7s that were held at port for the airbag recall were finally released to the dealerships. Unfortunately, the guy raised the lease price $8000 since June on the car I wanted which wasn't available until now. 
    sniogicar said:

Anyone know the official residual in August for a 2017 A7 prestige 36 months 10K? Many thanks! I'm in NY and NJ area. 

Seem like all the 2017 A7s that were held at port for the airbag recall were finally released to the dealerships. Unfortunately, the guy raised the lease price $8000 since June on the car I wanted which wasn't available until now. 

.00008 and 47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2017
    Thank you again, Michaell.

I apologize for my ignorance... Is the $3000 Marketing Allowance factored into the lease payment as a "taxed incentive" (specifically I'm looking at a lease calculator on the leasehac** website).

I'm trying to see what the lease cost would be with the new MF/residual. What we negotiated previously was:

MSRP: $78,990 A7 Prestige
    Sale Price: $70,000
    $1000 Loyalty Rebate
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $69,000
    Upfront fees: $992.50
    taxes: 8.875%
    36 months, 10K miles

The calculation I perform with this month's numbers gives a very different amount than what the dealer is saying for the same sales price of $70,000, MSRP of $78990, upfront $992.50 fees, and 8.875% taxes

Thanks...
    sniogicar said:

Thank you again, Michaell.

I apologize for my ignorance... Is the $3000 Marketing Allowance factored into the lease payment as a "taxed incentive" (specifically I'm looking at a lease calculator on the leasehac** website).

I'm trying to see what the lease cost would be with the new MF/residual. What we negotiated previously was:

MSRP: $78,990 A7 Prestige
    Sale Price: $70,000
    $1000 Loyalty Rebate
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $69,000
    Upfront fees: $992.50
    taxes: 8.875%
    36 months, 10K miles

The calculation I perform with this month's numbers gives a very different amount than what the dealer is saying for the same sales price of $70,000, MSRP of $78990, upfront $992.50 fees, and 8.875% taxes

Thanks...

My guess is the $3000 is part of the $9K discount from sticker.

I'd confirm that adjusted cap number - NY and NJ both tax the sum of the payments and collect the money up front. You either pay it when you sign the paperwork or roll it into the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The difference in price seems to be mostly from the change in residual from 53% in June to 47% now. I was going to one-pay so the MF was 0.00005 regardless.

Thank you again for your assistance!
    sniogicar said:

The difference in price seems to be mostly from the change in residual from 53% in June to 47% now. I was going to one-pay so the MF was 0.00005 regardless.

Thank you again for your assistance!

6% of $79K is close to $5K - $125/mo or more on the payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator