Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Honda HR-V Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    ayou002 said:

Michaell said:

ayou002 said:

Hi could I get numbers for a 2017 HR-V EX w/ CVT in SoCal for 24 month and 12k. Are there any lease incentives as well?

FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    65% and .00056
    $1200 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    dj32926dj32926 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2017
    Michaell,

I'm new to this whole money factor information. We are currently at the end of our lease on our current vehicle, 2014 Honda CRV LX (36k/3yr). The CRV currently has close to 63k miles (and is in Fair condition), in which the deal we made with the dealership at the time of the lease was that we would not be penalized for over mileage as long as we came back to the same dealership to trade in for a new lease, purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease or trade the lease in for the purchase of a new vehicle on their lot. We're currently paying $256 per month. What would be a good deal, or what is the money factor/residual value for a 2017 Honda HR-V EX-L FWD, zip 32926, and any rebate info? Our Payoff amount is $15,298, Sales Price $21,755. Any help you can provide/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Daniel
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    dj32926 said:

Michaell,

I'm new to this whole money factor information. We are currently at the end of our lease on our current vehicle, 2014 Honda CRV LX (36k/3yr). The CRV currently has close to 63k miles (and is in Fair condition), in which the deal we made with the dealership at the time of the lease was that we would not be penalized for over mileage as long as we came back to the same dealership to trade in for a new lease, purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease or trade the lease in for the purchase of a new vehicle on their lot. We're currently paying $256 per month. What would be a good deal, or what is the money factor/residual value for a 2017 Honda HR-V EX-L FWD, zip 32926, and any rebate info? Our Payoff amount is $15,298, Sales Price $21,755. Any help you can provide/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Daniel

.00056 MF and 56% residual for 36/15.
    $1200 incentive.
    What is the MSRP on the HR-V?
    How much are they offering you for the CR-V, in trade?

What your dealer told you was mostly a big lie.
    Yes, if you buy your car out for the payoff, you won't have any mileage penalties. Otherwise, they are unavoidable. 27000 miles over is a $2700 penalty, if you choose not to purchase your vehicle.
    If you trade the vehicle in to them, you won't owe a penalty, but you'll have to make up the difference between the payoff and the current value. That's likely to be substantial, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

Michaell,

Thanks
    Daniel

$1200 incentive.

Yes, if you buy your car out for the payoff, you won't have any mileage penalties. Otherwise, they are unavoidable. 27000 miles over is a $2700 penalty, if you choose not to purchase your vehicle.
    If you trade the vehicle in to them, you won't owe a penalty, but you'll have to make up the difference between the payoff and the current value. That's likely to be substantial, as well.
    Here is the link: https://www.spacecoasthonda.com/vehicle-details/new-2017-honda-hr-v-ex-3CZRU5H59HM725432

I cant remember what they were offering, but I do remember that when factoring in the mileage and the condition they mentioned it was worth less than our payoff amount. We have negative equity in the CR-V.
    The MSRP for the Accord was $23,255 but it has a line through it on the website.

The GM who told us about not enforcing the penalty in 2014 is no longer with this same dealership.
  • Options
    dj32926 said:

kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

Michaell,

Thanks
    Daniel

$1200 incentive.

Here is the link: https://www.spacecoasthonda.com/vehicle-details/new-2017-honda-hr-v-ex-3CZRU5H59HM725432

I cant remember what they were offering, but I do remember that when factoring in the mileage and the condition they mentioned it was worth less than our payoff amount. We have negative equity in the CR-V.
    The MSRP for the Accord was $23,255 but it has a line through it on the website.

The GM who told us about not enforcing the penalty in 2014 is no longer with this same dealership.
    With that MSRP and selling price, I get $262/mo.+tax, assuming all other fees and charges are paid upfront. That doesn't include any negative equity.
    Given that Florida is famous for huge dealer fees, that selling price isn't too good, considering Honda is giving the dealer a $1200 incentive on a lease.

I'd worry more about the negative equity. Did they say how much that is? I can see your payment going way up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

Michaell,

Thanks
    Daniel

$1200 incentive.

With that MSRP and selling price, I get $262/mo.+tax, assuming all other fees and charges are paid upfront. That doesn't include any negative equity.
    Given that Florida is famous for huge dealer fees, that selling price isn't too good, considering Honda is giving the dealer a $1200 incentive on a lease.

I'd worry more about the negative equity. Did they say how much that is? I can see your payment going way up.
    They didn't say, but that's something I will ask. But based on the different trade in value models I would say its about $10k...I guess we're already in the hole $ 3-5k. They wanted us to put $500 down, lease payment $299 per month +taxes/fees (looking at around $330 per month). Is it worth it? I guess we're in a bad spot. Not sure if we can get USAA buy a leased car. Credit isn't an issue.. I'm just trying to figure out whats the best route to take in this predicament. Do we buy the car? or lease another for 3 yrs? or just pay $2700 for the penalty and buy another?
  • Options
    dj32926 said:

kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

kyfdx said:

dj32926 said:

Michaell,

Thanks
    Daniel

$1200 incentive.

They didn't say, but that's something I will ask. But based on the different trade in value models I would say its about $10k...I guess we're already in the hole $ 3-5k. They wanted us to put $500 down, lease payment $299 per month +taxes/fees (looking at around $330 per month). Is it worth it? I guess we're in a bad spot. Not sure if we can get USAA buy a leased car. Credit isn't an issue.. I'm just trying to figure out whats the best route to take in this predicament. Do we buy the car? or lease another for 3 yrs? or just pay $2700 for the penalty and buy another?
    No good choices, here.

Generally, the best course of action is to wait out the negative equity situation; it will likely get better with time.

Only USAA can tell you if they will finance your lease buy out.

The $5000 of negative equity is almost $140/mo added onto the new lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options

No good choices, here.

Generally, the best course of action is to wait out the negative equity situation; it will likely get better with time.

Ok, i have the correct amount for the negative equity and its $3400. Its a tough choice. We have 2 more weeks before the lease ends to make a decision. If we purchase the CR-V at the end of the lease we will have to pay to get some needed maintenance done, that will cost about $1k. But thinking about leasing the Honda Accord LX, 4 cylinder for $320 (includes taxes, fees) and $500 down. But then again at the end of that lease we'll prob be in the same situation again, just 3 yrs later.
  • Options
    dj32926 said:

No good choices, here.

Ok, i have the correct amount for the negative equity and its $3400. Its a tough choice. We have 2 more weeks before the lease ends to make a decision. If we purchase the CR-V at the end of the lease we will have to pay to get some needed maintenance done, that will cost about $1k. But thinking about leasing the Honda Accord LX, 4 cylinder for $320 (includes taxes, fees) and $500 down. But then again at the end of that lease we'll prob be in the same situation again, just 3 yrs later.

If you are driving $20K/yr, you should probably stop leasing and buy a car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lesseefairlesseefair Member Posts: 132
    May I please have the MF and the RV for both the 2017 and the 2018 HR-V LX AWD for zip code 53092?

(36 months/12K miles.)

Thank you!
  • Options

May I please have the MF and the RV for both the 2017 and the 2018 HR-V LX AWD for zip code 53092?

(36 months/12K miles.)

Thank you!

.00056 MF and 59% residual
    $1200 incentive

2018 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48008/honda/hr-v/2018-honda-hr-v-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lairdwdlairdwd Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2017
    Greetings gentlemen, can you give MF, residual and current incentives for 3/36 on a HR-V EX AWD in 02420 zip ?
  • Options
    lairdwd said:

Greetings gentlemen, can you give MF, residual and current incentives for 3/36 on a HR-V EX AWD in 02420 zip ?

.00056 and 59%
    $1200 total lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    allycyatallycyat Member Posts: 58
    ***Please help me ASAP *****

Hello I am in South Florida ,

zip code 33025 or/and 33084

I am looking to buy the HRV AWD EX model

I went to the dealer and felt like I was getting a horrible deal. I left . Can you please tell me the best approach for this vehicle?

MF, Residual, Dealer Cash, Incentives etc ... If leasing

Or whats a competitive cash price on this model.

The dealer was trying to sell me the 2017 sport Accord instead and stated they could offer much better pricing on that. I didn't bite . I really want the HRV . I need the vehicle asap .
  • Options
    allycyat said:

***Please help me ASAP *****

Hello I am in South Florida ,

zip code 33025 or/and 33084

I am looking to buy the HRV AWD EX model

I went to the dealer and felt like I was getting a horrible deal. I left . Can you please tell me the best approach for this vehicle?

MF, Residual, Dealer Cash, Incentives etc ... If leasing

Or whats a competitive cash price on this model.

The dealer was trying to sell me the 2017 sport Accord instead and stated they could offer much better pricing on that. I didn't bite . I really want the HRV . I need the vehicle asap .

The dealer is right - Honda is working hard to clear out the remaining 2017 inventory on the Accord. There is $3100 of lease incentives available on the Sport model, compared to only $1200 for the HR-V.

What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    allycyatallycyat Member Posts: 58
    Okay, Looking to lease 36 months lease 15k miles year

I will check out the Accord sport model forum
  • Options
    allycyat said:

Okay, Looking to lease 36 months lease 15k miles year

I will check out the Accord sport model forum

57% and .00056
    $1200 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    carquestions9carquestions9 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    Please provide the MF and the RV for the 2017 HR-V LX 2WD (CVT trans) for 36 months/12K miles. Also please verify 10k mi/yr is not offered by Honda, and any current incentives. Thanks.
  • Options

Please provide the MF and the RV for the 2017 HR-V LX 2WD (CVT trans) for 36 months/12K miles. Also please verify 10k mi/yr is not offered by Honda, and any current incentives. Thanks.

What state? The 2017 HR-V numbers are regional.

I confirm no 10K allowance from Honda.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nhusain23nhusain23 Member Posts: 25
    Hi,

Can you please provide MF and Residual for 2018 Honda HR-V CVT LX for 91776? Also for 2017 model if you have it. Thanks
  • Options
    nhusain23 said:

Hi,

Can you please provide MF and Residual for 2018 Honda HR-V CVT LX for 91776? Also for 2017 model if you have it. Thanks

one more thing FWD
  • Options
    nhusain23 said:

nhusain23 said:

Hi,

one more thing FWD
    2017: .00056 MF and 57% residual for 36/15
    $1200 lease cash

2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48008/honda/hr-v/2018-honda-hr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

nhusain23 said:

nhusain23 said:

Hi,

one more thing FWD
    $1200 lease cash

2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48008/honda/hr-v/2018-honda-hr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Thanks. What are the numbers for 36/12?
  • Options
    nhusain23 said:

kyfdx said:

nhusain23 said:

nhusain23 said:

Hi,

one more thing FWD
    $1200 lease cash

2018 discussion is here:
    Thanks. What are the numbers for 36/12?
    Add 2% to the residual for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi,

Can you please provide MF and Residual for 2017 Honda HR-V CVT FWD EX with 36/12 for LA?
  • Options
    nhusain23 said:

Hi,

Can you please provide MF and Residual for 2017 Honda HR-V CVT FWD EX with 36/12 for LA?

.00200 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hbukhari123hbukhari123 Member Posts: 46
    Hi,

Can I get the current mf and residual for an HR-V LX AWD, 36/12k and 36/10 in CT 06850?

Thank you
  • Options

Hi,

Can I get the current mf and residual for an HR-V LX AWD, 36/12k and 36/10 in CT 06850?

Thank you

.00200 and 57% for 36/12; no 10K allowance from Honda.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    katek0808katek0808 Member Posts: 7
    Current mf and residual for 36 months 12000 a year.  Zip 14226
  • Options
    katek0808 said:

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    katek0808katek0808 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry.  Lx
  • Options
    katek0808 said:

Sorry. Lx

57% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cajm123cajm123 Member Posts: 20
    Hi could I please get the numbers on a 2017 24/12 or 10 auto LX 2WD in Southern California? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    cajm123 said:

Hi could I please get the numbers on a 2017 24/12 or 10 auto LX 2WD in Southern California? Thanks so much!

.00210 and 61% for 24/12; Honda does not offer 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator