Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Mazda 3 Lease Deals and Prices

1356719

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    1997gtx said:

    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?
    Actually 36 months. 10k per year. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    1997gtx said:


    Michaell said:

    1997gtx said:

    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?

    Actually 36 months. 10k per year. 

    I get $271/mo with tax with those prices, assuming 6.35% tax rate.

    Quote looks solid, if you're comfortable with the selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?
    Actually 36 months. 10k per year. 
    I get $271/mo with tax with those prices, assuming 6.35% tax rate. Quote looks solid, if you're comfortable with the selling price.
    Great, thanks!  I just wanted to make sure the numbers matched what we expected. This is at least how I can tell if a dealer is trying to hide any fees they’re not showing me. I think the selling price is good as well. $271 a month all-in, zero due at signing seems pretty good for my area. Thanks again -
  • gtmiamigtmiami Posts: 34
    edited November 2017
    1997gtx said:


    Michaell said:

    1997gtx said:


    Michaell said:

    1997gtx said:

    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?

    Actually 36 months. 10k per year. 
    I get $271/mo with tax with those prices, assuming 6.35% tax rate.

    Quote looks solid, if you're comfortable with the selling price.

    Great, thanks!  I just wanted to make sure the numbers matched what we expected. This is at least how I can tell if a dealer is trying to hide any fees they’re not showing me. I think the selling price is good as well. $271 a month all-in, zero due at signing seems pretty good for my area. Thanks again -


    Hi ,when he says "all-in, zero due at signing" does he mean they rolled in the acquisition fees ,taxes etc into the payment? I'm a little confused
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    gtmiami said:

    1997gtx said:


    Michaell said:

    1997gtx said:


    Michaell said:

    1997gtx said:

    So, how does this look for a 2018 Mazda 3 GT in Connecticut? Interestingly, the rebate amount on this one includes $500 back for competitive trade-in, but no other dealer says one is available. I assume this dealer may be mistaken, but I’ll try to hold them to it by having them dump their $500 “dealer feee.” Also, no money from the trade is going towards the car.


    Assuming 33 months, but what mileage?

    Actually 36 months. 10k per year. 
    I get $271/mo with tax with those prices, assuming 6.35% tax rate.

    Quote looks solid, if you're comfortable with the selling price.

    Great, thanks!  I just wanted to make sure the numbers matched what we expected. This is at least how I can tell if a dealer is trying to hide any fees they’re not showing me. I think the selling price is good as well. $271 a month all-in, zero due at signing seems pretty good for my area. Thanks again -


    Hi ,when he says "all-in, zero due at signing" does he mean they rolled in the acquisition fees ,taxes etc into the payment? I'm a little confused


    Yes, all fees would be added into the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, I am getting the following quote on a 2018 Mazda3 Touring 5-door, manual transmission in NYC. Does this seem like a good deal?

    - 33 months
    - 10k miles year

    - $249/month
    - Claim zero down (all taxes, fees, etc. rolled in) = $1983 out of pocket at signing.

    Thanks in advance,
    nick
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565

    Hello, I am getting the following quote on a 2018 Mazda3 Touring 5-door, manual transmission in NYC. Does this seem like a good deal?

    - 33 months
    - 10k miles year

    - $249/month
    - Claim zero down (all taxes, fees, etc. rolled in) = $1983 out of pocket at signing.

    Thanks in advance,
    nick

    What is the MSRP? Adjusted CAP cost?
    If you are paying $1983 OOP, then all of those taxes and fees aren't "rolled in". You are paying them upfront. "Rolled in" implies that they are included in the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello , i just got the following offer on a 2018 mazda3 5door MSRP $22,015
    its for 10k 36m

    $271 monthly including taxes.
    inceptions: bank fee 630 + 271 first month + 450DMV= ~$1400
    No down payment

    How does that look? Do you need the adjusted CAP cost to make a better calculation? I can ask the guy as he hasn't given it to me yet.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    gtmiami said:

    Hello , i just got the following offer on a 2018 mazda3 5door MSRP $22,015
    its for 10k 36m

    $271 monthly including taxes.
    inceptions: bank fee 630 + 271 first month + 450DMV= ~$1400
    No down payment

    How does that look? Do you need the adjusted CAP cost to make a better calculation? I can ask the guy as he hasn't given it to me yet.

    Thank you!

    What is the selling price or adjusted cap cost?
    What trim level?
    Automatic or stick shift?
    What state and tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell,

    MSRP $22,015
    Selling price is $19,685
    Trim level is Touring
    Automatic transmission
    Florida 6% tax
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    gtmiami said:

    Hello , i just got the following offer on a 2018 mazda3 5door MSRP $22,015
    its for 10k 36m

    $271 monthly including taxes.
    inceptions: bank fee 630 + 271 first month + 450DMV= ~$1400
    No down payment

    How does that look? Do you need the adjusted CAP cost to make a better calculation? I can ask the guy as he hasn't given it to me yet.

    Thank you!

    gtmiami said:

    Michaell,

    MSRP $22,015
    Selling price is $19,685
    Trim level is Touring
    Automatic transmission
    Florida 6% tax

    .00012 and 56%

    You realize your inceptions (630+271+450) equals $1351, not $1400? What is the extra $49 going to?

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get $221/mo

    Find out from the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is, and what's been added to the selling price to reach that number

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:



    Hello, I am getting the following quote on a 2018 Mazda3 Touring 5-door, manual transmission in NYC. Does this seem like a good deal?

    - 33 months
    - 10k miles year

    - $249/month
    - Claim zero down (all taxes, fees, etc. rolled in) = $1983 out of pocket at signing.

    Thanks in advance,
    nick

    What is the MSRP? Adjusted CAP cost?
    If you are paying $1983 OOP, then all of those taxes and fees aren't "rolled in". You are paying them upfront. "Rolled in" implies that they are included in the payment.

    Thank you.

    MSRP = $23515
    Not sure what the adjusted CAP cost is.
    And yes, we are paying all the fees up front (not rolled in). Thanks for the clarification.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565

    kyfdx said:



    Hello, I am getting the following quote on a 2018 Mazda3 Touring 5-door, manual transmission in NYC. Does this seem like a good deal?

    - 33 months
    - 10k miles year

    - $249/month
    - Claim zero down (all taxes, fees, etc. rolled in) = $1983 out of pocket at signing.

    Thanks in advance,
    nick

    What is the MSRP? Adjusted CAP cost?
    If you are paying $1983 OOP, then all of those taxes and fees aren't "rolled in". You are paying them upfront. "Rolled in" implies that they are included in the payment.

    Thank you.

    MSRP = $23515
    Not sure what the adjusted CAP cost is.
    And yes, we are paying all the fees up front (not rolled in). Thanks for the clarification.
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    Your payment implies an adjusted CAP cost of $21,850. (also, the sale price, if all other charges are paid upfront).
    Ask them for the sale price and adjusted CAP cost.

    That looks like a fair deal. Assuming the $1983 doesn't have any extras or garbage fees.
    Ask for an itemization.
    Should include tax, $595 acquisition fee, DMV fees, $75 dealer doc fee and first payment. Seems about right.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any word on how the lease rates have changed for December?

    Mazda 3 GT
    Connecticut, Sedan, Auto
    33/36 months 10k miles

    thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    1997gtx said:

    Any word on how the lease rates have changed for December?

    Mazda 3 GT
    Connecticut, Sedan, Auto
    33/36 months 10k miles

    thx!

    33/10: .00001 MF and 57% residual
    36/10: .00012 MF and 55% residual (probably lowest payment)
    $1520 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you share MF, RV, lease cash for 2018 Mazda 3 hatch, manual for both:
    Touring 2.5
    Grand Touring
    in zip 02066

    For 10k miles, and around 36 months
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    jakel21 said:

    Could you share MF, RV, lease cash for 2018 Mazda 3 hatch, manual for both:
    Touring 2.5
    Grand Touring
    in zip 02066

    For 10k miles, and around 36 months

    Only one Touring model hatch for 2018

    Touring: .00001 MF and 58% residual for 33/10
    GT: .00001 MF and 56% residual for 33/10

    $1150 lease cash on GT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Can I get the MF and residual for Mazda 3 sedan automatic for sport and tour for New York City ? 36 months 10 k miles each year. Also what is the lease cash written on some posts ?

     Do I put the MF And residual into the lease calculator to make sure I am getting a good deal?

     Is there another link that explains MF And residual in bargaining prices for the Mazda 3? First time leasing.  Thank you so much. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212

    Hello. Can I get the MF and residual for Mazda 3 sedan automatic for sport and tour for New York City ? 36 months 10 k miles each year. Also what is the lease cash written on some posts ?

     Do I put the MF And residual into the lease calculator to make sure I am getting a good deal?

     Is there another link that explains MF And residual in bargaining prices for the Mazda 3? First time leasing.  Thank you so much. 

    Use this link to get you started with leasing:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

    33 months is a better term, this month; 33/10 numbers are

    Sport AT - .00001 and 54%; $1520 lease cash
    Touring AT - .00001 and 57%; $790 lease cash

    Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive; use the knowledge of it to negotiate your best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is lease cash in CA for an automatic GT and an automatic Touring
  • Also what is residual percentage and money factor in CA for automatic GT and automatic touring for a 33/10k lease. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    gocard1 said:

    What is lease cash in CA for an automatic GT and an automatic Touring

    gocard1 said:

    Also what is residual percentage and money factor in CA for automatic GT and automatic touring for a 33/10k lease. Thanks!

    Sedan or Hatchback?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sedan - sorry for leaving that out.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    gocard1 said:

    Also what is residual percentage and money factor in CA for automatic GT and automatic touring for a 33/10k lease. Thanks!

    gocard1 said:

    Sedan - sorry for leaving that out.

    33/10: .00001 MF and 57% residual for either trim.

    36/10: .00012 MF and 54%/55% residual for Touring/GT
    36 months might be a better deal, especially on the GT

    $790/$1520 lease cash for Touring/GT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • So here was my deal that I just signed up in So. Cal. 33/10k for a GT Sedan with performance package. MSRP 26870. 0 down other than drive off of $812 (incl first payment, license, reg). Payment is $239.50 including LA County Tax of (9.5%). Thinking this is a pretty strong deal based on the above.
  • Hi,

    Can I get the money factor, residual, and any lease cash for a Grand Touring Hatchback in Ohio? 12k and either 33 or 36 months.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    gocard1 said:

    So here was my deal that I just signed up in So. Cal. 33/10k for a GT Sedan with performance package. MSRP 26870. 0 down other than drive off of $812 (incl first payment, license, reg). Payment is $239.50 including LA County Tax of (9.5%). Thinking this is a pretty strong deal based on the above.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    allek47 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the money factor, residual, and any lease cash for a Grand Touring Hatchback in Ohio? 12k and either 33 or 36 months.

    Thank you

    33/12: .00001 MF and 56%/55% residual for Auto/stick
    36/12: .00012 MF and 53% residual for either transmission.

    $1150 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a 2018 Mazda3 Hatchback with Auto transmission for both the Touring and GT in NorCal (95616). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    dkrum1234 said:

    Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a 2018 Mazda3 Hatchback with Auto transmission for both the Touring and GT in NorCal (95616). Thanks!

    33 months is the featured term for December

    33/15 numbers
    .00001 and 54% for both trims
    $790 lease cash on Touring
    $1520 lease cash on GT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:


    33/15 numbers
    .00001 and 54% for both trims
    $790 lease cash on Touring
    $1520 lease cash on GT

    Thanks! How do those change if you go 33mo/12k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    dkrum1234 said:

    Michaell said:


    33/15 numbers
    .00001 and 54% for both trims
    $790 lease cash on Touring
    $1520 lease cash on GT

    Thanks! How do those change if you go 33mo/12k?
    Add 2% to the residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a 2018 Mazda3 sedan with Auto transmission for both the Touring and GT in Florida. Thanks! 33 or 36/month lease. Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565
    onmyway5 said:

    Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a 2018 Mazda3 sedan with Auto transmission for both the Touring and GT in Florida. Thanks! 33 or 36/month lease. Thanks so much!

    33/15: .00001 MF and 54% residual (either trim)
    36/15: .00012 MF and 51%/52% residual for Touring/GT
    $790/$1520 lease cash for Touring/GT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi
    I am looking for Mazda 3 GT 2018, MF, Residual value for 33/12 and 36/12 in the state of Texas. Automatic transmission
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212

    Hi
    I am looking for Mazda 3 GT 2018, MF, Residual value for 33/12 and 36/12 in the state of Texas. Automatic transmission

    Sedan or Hatch?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • freshwaterfreshwater Posts: 59
    edited December 2017
    Hi

    Looking at 2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto, Hatchback in IL.
    33/10
    33/12
    33/15

    Need MF RV and Incentives. Planning to lease by 1/2/18.

    Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,565

    Hi

    Looking at 2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto, Hatchback in IL.
    33/10
    33/12
    33/15

    Need MF RV and Incentives. Planning to lease by 1/2/18.

    Thanks 

    33/15: .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Add 2%/3% for 12K/10K

    No lease cash on the Touring model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi
    I am looking for Mazda 3 GT 2018, MF, Residual value for 33/12 and 36/12 in the state of Texas. Automatic transmission - Sedan. Any lease cash.
    Appreciate your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212

    Hi
    I am looking for Mazda 3 GT 2018, MF, Residual value for 33/12 and 36/12 in the state of Texas. Automatic transmission - Sedan. Any lease cash.
    Appreciate your help

    33/12 - .00001 and 56%
    36/12 - .00012 and 54%
    $1520 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said: KO
    Hi

    Looking at 2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto, Hatchback in IL.
    33/10
    33/12
    33/15

    Need MF RV and Incentives. Planning to lease by 1/2/18.

    Thanks 
    33/15: .00001 MF and 56% residual Add 2%/3% for 12K/10K No lease cash on the Touring model
    I thought Touring has $790 as lease Cash ?
    What you mean by Add 2%/3% is that mean 58% & 59%
  • 2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto in long island NY
    24/12
    Thx
    Royals
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212


    kyfdx said: KO

    Hi

    Looking at 2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto, Hatchback in IL.
    33/10
    33/12
    33/15

    Need MF RV and Incentives. Planning to lease by 1/2/18.

    Thanks 
    33/15: .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Add 2%/3% for 12K/10K

    No lease cash on the Touring model

    I thought Touring has $790 as lease Cash ?
    What you mean by Add 2%/3% is that mean 58% & 59%

    Lease cash on sedan, not hatch.

    Yes, 58% or 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212

    2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto in long island NY
    24/12
    Thx
    Royals

    Skip the 24 month term; just not competitive.

    Hatch or sedan?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto in long island NY
    24/12
    Thx
    Royals

    Skip the 24 month term; just not competitive.

    Hatch or sedan?
    sedan please
    Thx
  • Mazda 3 Touring/Grand Touring sedan for 33/36 month/12k/yr in Pgh + lease cash please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212

    Michaell said:

    2018 Mazda 3 Touring, Auto in long island NY
    24/12
    Thx
    Royals

    Skip the 24 month term; just not competitive.

    Hatch or sedan?
    sedan please
    Thx
    Assuming automatic, .00001 and 56% for 33/12; $790 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,212
    mike1177 said:

    Mazda 3 Touring/Grand Touring sedan for 33/36 month/12k/yr in Pgh + lease cash please.

    Assuming automatic:

    33/12 - .00001 and 56%
    36/12 - .00012 and 53% (Touring) or 54% (GT)
    $790 lease cash on Touring; $1520 lease cash on GT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi could you provide the numbers for a 2018 Mazda 3 hatchback in Missouri (65806) in both touring and grand touring trims?  Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.