Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
edited November 2017 in Hyundai
Ask your 2018 Santa Fe lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information about the 2018 Santa Fe here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • Hi! Looking for numbers for limited ultimate fwd so cal. 36/12. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    chodges3 said:

    Hi! Looking for numbers for limited ultimate fwd so cal. 36/12. Thanks!

    .00061 and 53%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is MF/R 36m/15k 2018 2.4 sport and 2.0T sport FWD in California. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    m45alen said:

    What is MF/R 36m/15k 2018 2.4 sport and 2.0T sport FWD in California. thanks

    .00039 and 52% (2.4) or 50% (2.0T)
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any chance I could still get the 2017 Santa Fe numbers? November numbers for Limited Ultimate 12/36
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716

    Any chance I could still get the 2017 Santa Fe numbers? November numbers for Limited Ultimate 12/36

    Sure.. please ask in the 2017 discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39887/hyundai/santa-fe/2017-hyundai-santa-fe-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide the numbers for December 2018 Santa Fe SE with and w/o premium package in TX?

    36m/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    canv2000 said:

    Can you please provide the numbers for December 2018 Santa Fe SE with and w/o premium package in TX?

    36m/12k

    Assuming FWD, .00061 and 59%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the mf, residual and incentives on a 36/15K lease in NY:
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716

    Can I get the mf, residual and incentives on a 36/15K lease in NY:
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD

    Thank you

    SE: .00061 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    LTD: .00061 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get numbers for a 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD in MA? 36 mos 12k miles

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    omerma17 said:

    Can I get numbers for a 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD in MA? 36 mos 12k miles

    Thanks!

    .00061 and 56%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • looking for MF/R and monthly payment on 2018 Santa Fe limited ultimate FWD 36/12 in SO Cal Los Angeles county 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327

    looking for MF/R and monthly payment on 2018 Santa Fe limited ultimate FWD 36/12 in SO Cal Los Angeles county 

    .00061 and 53%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for Dec. MF & Res and lease cash for 36/12k/$0 down in NJ.
    2018 SantaFe Ult. premium AWD

    Do programs typically get better or worse in January... or is there no “typical”?

    thanks 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    lineman10 said:

    Looking for Dec. MF & Res and lease cash for 36/12k/$0 down in NJ.
    2018 SantaFe Ult. premium AWD

    Do programs typically get better or worse in January... or is there no “typical”?

    thanks 

    SE Ultimate? Or Limited Ultimate?

    There is no typical for lease programs. But, dealers seem to make the best deals at year end.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for Jan 2018 MF, Residual,& any lease incentives for a Limited Ultimate AWD, 36/12 in NE. Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    jojones56 said:

    Looking for Jan 2018 MF, Residual,& any lease incentives for a Limited Ultimate AWD, 36/12 in NE. Thank you!!

    .00024 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lucas_klucas_k Posts: 11
    edited January 2018
    Can I have MF & residual for 2018 se ultimate awd with tech in WA. 36mo 12k miles
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    lucas_k said:

    Can I have MF & residual for 2018 se ultimate awd with tech in WA. 36mo 12k miles
    Thank you!

    .00024 and 54%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • russnj8russnj8 Posts: 17
    Can you please share the Program for a 2018 SE ultimate AWD  36/10k in NJ 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    russnj8 said:

    Can you please share the Program for a 2018 SE ultimate AWD  36/10k in NJ 

    .00024 and 55%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, could you please post the MF and RV for the 2018 Santa Fe SE in CA? 36/15k and 48/15k. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    timmby7 said:

    Hi, could you please post the MF and RV for the 2018 Santa Fe SE in CA? 36/15k and 48/15k. Thank you.

    36/15: .00024 MF and 54%/55% residual for AWD/FWD. $1000 lease cash
    48/15: .00200 MF and 47%/45% residual for AWD/FWD. $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • illiproillipro Posts: 58
    Hi Looking for the numbers for Santa Fe sport and 2.0t ultimate in Miami 36/15 any dealer incentive or lease cash
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    illipro said:

    Hi Looking for the numbers for Santa Fe sport and 2.0t ultimate in Miami 36/15 any dealer incentive or lease cash

    There is a separate thread for the 2018 Santa Fe Sport, here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46691/hyundai/santa-fe-sport/2018-hyundai-santa-fe-sport-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the number for Santa Fe se ultimate and limited 36/12 and 36/15 in Miami FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    illipro said:

    What are the number for Santa Fe se ultimate and limited 36/12 and 36/15 in Miami FWD

    .00024 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    54%/51% residual for SEULT/LTDULT for 36/12
    Subtract 2% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello , i need Incentives, Residual  and MF for SEULT/LTULT AWD for va 20152.
    36/10k and 12k.

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327

    Hello , i need Incentives, Residual  and MF for SEULT/LTULT AWD for va 20152.
    36/10k and 12k.

    thanks

    .00024 MF
    54% (SEULT) or 52% (LTDULT) for 36/12
    Add 1% for 10K
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can you provide the money factor and residual for a LT ULT FWD for 92618 36/10k and 36/12k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    laufine said:

    Hi, can you provide the money factor and residual for a LT ULT FWD for 92618 36/10k and 36/12k?

    36/12 - .00024 and 51%; $1000 lease cash

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide residual, MF and incentives for SEU AWD for California?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    raptor66 said:

    Can you provide residual, MF and incentives for SEU AWD for California?

    .00024 MF and 54% residual for 36/12
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Need MF, Residuals and Incentives for SE Prem and SE Ultimate 36/10 and 36/12 for NY 11223.

    TIA

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    Nyc1234 said:

    Hi,

    Need MF, Residuals and Incentives for SE Prem and SE Ultimate 36/10 and 36/12 for NY 11223.

    TIA

    Assuming AWD

    36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K
    .00024 and 56% (Prem) or 54% (Ult)
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi can you provide me with the MF and Residual for Santa Fe SE Ultimate for 36/12k in NJ? Also wondering if there are any incentives for this month.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    glepre44 said:

    Hi can you provide me with the MF and Residual for Santa Fe SE Ultimate for 36/12k in NJ? Also wondering if there are any incentives for this month.

    Thank you!

    Assuming AWD ....

    .00024 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, May I get the mf, residual and incentives on a 36/15K and 36/12K lease in Chicago:
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD

    Thanks you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327

    Hello, May I get the mf, residual and incentives on a 36/15K and 36/12K lease in Chicago:
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD
    - 2018 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate AWD

    Thanks you

    36/12 numbers; subtract 2% for 15K

    .00024 and 56% (SE), 54% (SE Ult) or 52% (SE Ltd Ult)
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Can you provide me with numbers for 2018 Santa Fe SE AWD for 36/12k and 36/15k in NJ?

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    glepre44 said:

    Hi, Can you provide me with numbers for 2018 Santa Fe SE AWD for 36/12k and 36/15k in NJ?

    Thank you in advance!

    .00024 MF and 56%/54% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jojones56 said:

    Looking for Jan 2018 MF, Residual,& any lease incentives for a Limited Ultimate AWD, 36/12 in NE. Thank you!!

    .00024 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    Any changes for March? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    jojones56 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jojones56 said:

    Looking for Jan 2018 MF, Residual,& any lease incentives for a Limited Ultimate AWD, 36/12 in NE. Thank you!!

    .00024 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    Any changes for March? Thank you!
    .00008 and 53%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • russnj8russnj8 Posts: 17
    Hi, can you please help me confirm if these numbers correctly result in the monthly payment that’s listed?

    2018 SE ultimate AWD (W/ tech pkg)
    36/10k Lease in NJ (6.625% tax rate)

    MSRP $44,420
    Selling price $40,700
    MF .00008
    Residual 55%
    Lease cash $1,750 
    Adjusted cap cost $38,950

    Monthly payment $408.  Would this be right?

    Also, I’m considering rolling taxes and 3 remaining payments from existing lease into the monthly payment.  My understanding is this would be added to the adjusted cap cost.
    Dealer is claiming that both of these amounts would be subject to finance charges and taxes.

    I don’t dispute that about the 3 lease payments but I didn’t think that the tax would be taxed yet again if rolled into monthly payment. Can you confirm if that’s true?

    thanks for your help as always!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    russnj8 said:

    Hi, can you please help me confirm if these numbers correctly result in the monthly payment that’s listed?

    2018 SE ultimate AWD (W/ tech pkg)
    36/10k Lease in NJ (6.625% tax rate)

    MSRP $44,420
    Selling price $40,700
    MF .00008
    Residual 55%
    Lease cash $1,750 
    Adjusted cap cost $38,950

    Monthly payment $408.  Would this be right?

    Also, I’m considering rolling taxes and 3 remaining payments from existing lease into the monthly payment.  My understanding is this would be added to the adjusted cap cost.
    Dealer is claiming that both of these amounts would be subject to finance charges and taxes.

    I don’t dispute that about the 3 lease payments but I didn’t think that the tax would be taxed yet again if rolled into monthly payment. Can you confirm if that’s true?

    thanks for your help as always!

    I agree with the math - $408/mo.

    The tax is not taxed a second time ... in NJ. But, it would be subject to finance costs. The MF is so low that the burden wouldn't be very much, at all.

    And, why not wait 3 months until the current lease is up? Save a few bucks (or more) on the payment. Doubt the deals would be much different in June than they are today.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • markp12markp12 Posts: 1
    Hi, Can you provide me with numbers for 2018 Santa Fe Ltd Ultimate AWD for 36/10k and 36/12k for IL?

    I was given a quote for 10k at ~$400/month with just taxes, fees, and 1st payment at signing, but then when I asked about 12k, it jumped to $445 when I was expecting an $11 difference.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,327
    markp12 said:

    Hi, Can you provide me with numbers for 2018 Santa Fe Ltd Ultimate AWD for 36/10k and 36/12k for IL?

    I was given a quote for 10k at ~$400/month with just taxes, fees, and 1st payment at signing, but then when I asked about 12k, it jumped to $445 when I was expecting an $11 difference.

    .00008 and 54% / 53%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • russnj8russnj8 Posts: 17
    Michaell said:
    Hi, can you please help me confirm if these numbers correctly result in the monthly payment that’s listed?

    2018 SE ultimate AWD (W/ tech pkg)
    36/10k Lease in NJ (6.625% tax rate)

    MSRP $44,420
    Selling price $40,700
    MF .00008
    Residual 55%
    Lease cash $1,750 
    Adjusted cap cost $38,950

    Monthly payment $408.  Would this be right?

    Also, I’m considering rolling taxes and 3 remaining payments from existing lease into the monthly payment.  My understanding is this would be added to the adjusted cap cost.
    Dealer is claiming that both of these amounts would be subject to finance charges and taxes.

    I don’t dispute that about the 3 lease payments but I didn’t think that the tax would be taxed yet again if rolled into monthly payment. Can you confirm if that’s true?

    thanks for your help as always!
    I agree with the math - $408/mo. The tax is not taxed a second time ... in NJ. But, it would be subject to finance costs. The MF is so low that the burden wouldn't be very much, at all. And, why not wait 3 months until the current lease is up? Save a few bucks (or more) on the payment. Doubt the deals would be much different in June than they are today.
    Thanks again. Much appreciated.

    I debated about waiting the 3 months, but ultimately decided not to for these reasons. And I  get they may still not be the strongest arguments for some people.

    -Current $1,750 lease cash is the highest it’s been in the 4 months I’ve been following this car - will offset all 3 payments on current lease
    -.00008 MF dropped to the lowest # I’ve seen, including for many other comparable cars.
    -Fed announced multiple interest rate hikes this year- One on April 1st and again when my lease is up. If I wait I’d expect a significant jump in MF
    - Brakes on current car are shot, would have to sink about $500(according to a few quotes) to replace them...just to drive the car 3 months 
    - New car has more safety features than existed in 2015....adding more piece of mind 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,716
    russnj8 said:


    Michaell said:

    Hi, can you please help me confirm if these numbers correctly result in the monthly payment that’s listed?

    2018 SE ultimate AWD (W/ tech pkg)
    36/10k Lease in NJ (6.625% tax rate)

    MSRP $44,420
    Selling price $40,700
    MF .00008
    Residual 55%
    Lease cash $1,750 
    Adjusted cap cost $38,950

    Monthly payment $408.  Would this be right?

    Also, I’m considering rolling taxes and 3 remaining payments from existing lease into the monthly payment.  My understanding is this would be added to the adjusted cap cost.
    Dealer is claiming that both of these amounts would be subject to finance charges and taxes.

    I don’t dispute that about the 3 lease payments but I didn’t think that the tax would be taxed yet again if rolled into monthly payment. Can you confirm if that’s true?

    thanks for your help as always!
    I agree with the math - $408/mo.

    The tax is not taxed a second time ... in NJ. But, it would be subject to finance costs. The MF is so low that the burden wouldn't be very much, at all.

    And, why not wait 3 months until the current lease is up? Save a few bucks (or more) on the payment. Doubt the deals would be much different in June than they are today.

    Thanks again. Much appreciated.

    I debated about waiting the 3 months, but ultimately decided not to for these reasons. And I  get they may still not be the strongest arguments for some people.

    -Current $1,750 lease cash is the highest it’s been in the 4 months I’ve been following this car - will offset all 3 payments on current lease
    -.00008 MF dropped to the lowest # I’ve seen, including for many other comparable cars.
    -Fed announced multiple interest rate hikes this year- One on April 1st and again when my lease is up. If I wait I’d expect a significant jump in MF
    - Brakes on current car are shot, would have to sink about $500(according to a few quotes) to replace them...just to drive the car 3 months 
    - New car has more safety features than existed in 2015....adding more piece of mind 


    Congrats! Good luck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.