Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• krankbtkrankbt Member Posts: 14
    Houston, Tx (77584) FWD Tech 36/15 and 36/12?

-Thanks in Advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    krankbt said:

Houston, Tx (77584) FWD Tech 36/15 and 36/12?

-Thanks in Advance

.00131 and 58% / 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• daedalus34rdaedalus34r Member Posts: 93
    chicago 60523, 36/10k advance AWD, RV & MF please, thanks!
  • krankbtkrankbt Member Posts: 14
    Houston, Tx (77584) FWD Base 36/15 and 36/12?

Thank you

chicago 60523, 36/10k advance AWD, RV & MF please, thanks!

.00131 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

krankbt said:

Houston, Tx (77584) FWD Base 36/15 and 36/12?

Thank you

.00131 and 60% / 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ayyertampaayyertampa Member Posts: 11
    Test drive the Rdx it is better than I expected but leasing options were terrible for 2wd tech with a 1500 down it was roughly 590$ per month way too much so we were told by the dealer to look for the 2018 rdx or go buy a mazda or kia. That was very considerate of them :).

Test drive the Rdx it is better than I expected but leasing options were terrible for 2wd tech with a 1500 down it was roughly 590$ per month way too much so we were told by the dealer to look for the 2018 rdx or go buy a mazda or kia. That was very considerate of them :).

At the moment, Acura and their dealers are motivated to move the last of the 2018 inventory, so that's where the deals are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• philbert79philbert79 Member Posts: 8
    Has the $1,000 loyalty credit been dropped as of last week?
  • boba77boba77 Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:
    At the moment, Acura and their dealers are motivated to move the last of the 2018 inventory, so that's where the deals are.
    Yeah.  Just wait awhile and the arrogance will wash away.  They’ll be begging us to lease and RDX.  There are only so many early adopters who will pay anything to be the first.  
  • benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited July 2018
    boba77 said:

Yeah.  Just wait awhile and the arrogance will wash away.  They’ll be begging us to lease and RDX.  There are only so many early adopters who will pay anything to be the first.  

I'm not so sure about this. A lot of the tests of the new 2019 RDX say that it's now "best in class" or close to it. There's a huge jump in quality and features from the 2018 RDX to the 2019. I think Acura will be able to command a premium for a while in this hot segment. Plus, when you compare list prices, the 2019 RDX is maybe c. 10k less already than the list price of a comparably equipped BMW X5. If you want to talk about arrogance when it comes to pricing look at a fully loaded midsize SUV from BMW, Audi, or Mercedes.
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175

I show $1000 loyalty or conquest is good through 09/04.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• pinkivy98pinkivy98 Member Posts: 1
    This is my first time leasing a vehicle. Can someone tell me if this is a good deal? This was quoted to me without pulling credit information.

2019 RDX AWD Technology package A-Spec (45216)

• MSRP including Dest. $46,495
    • 10K mile per year lease
    • Conquest incentive (shown as “Cash Down” in the calculation)
    • Includes 7.5% tax and all fees,
    • one-time $75 License,Title, and Doc fee & 7.5% tax on the $1,000 Conquest incentive ($75) due at signing
    • Total Residual Value:$28,361.95

$628.47 per month with $778.47 total due at signing 
    benjaminh said:

boba77 said:

I'm not so sure about this. A lot of the tests of the new 2019 RDX say that it's now "best in class" or close to it. There's a huge jump in quality and features from the 2018 RDX to the 2019. I think Acura will be able to command a premium for a while in this hot segment. Plus, when you compare list prices, the 2019 RDX is maybe c. 10k less already than the list price of a comparably equipped BMW X5. If you want to talk about arrogance when it comes to pricing look at a fully loaded midsize SUV from BMW, Audi, or Mercedes.
    I don't think folks will cross shop an X5 to the RDX. X3, maybe, but not the X5.

And, you both agree - at some point, there will be better deals on the 2019 RDX.

Also important to remember that the cost of money is going up, so it may be harder to find those low MF rates going forward.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• boba77boba77 Member Posts: 24
    benjaminh said:
    You might be right.  But if they do, especially on leases, the price advantage largely disappears.  I guess we’ll see. Would love to lease one but won’t pay a lease price normally reserved for a 60k car on a 48k car. It is a really nice ride for sure.  
  • benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited July 2018
    Michaell said:

....I don't think folks will cross shop an X5 to the RDX. X3, maybe....

You're right, the X3 is the model that compares to the RDX. Looking at the starting price for the 2019 FWD RDX, here are the comparable msrps for the RDX and X3:

RDX starting msrp: $38,295
    Comparably equipped BMW X3: $47,045

2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • scgolfer9scgolfer9 Member Posts: 9

It is still in place. I was the one up above that stated that it had been dropped, but they reposted it the next down. Now good through Labor Day

So far the most I have been able to get knocked off of MSRP in any of my negotiations is $500. The dealership said I could pick trim and get the $500. But I will be getting ready to lease my 5th Acura in a row. Things just are not good right now with this model as far as trying to get anything knocked off MSRP. Hope the residuals don't drop.
  • roxieixorroxieixor Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Same here, selling at MSRP.

2019 RDX SH-AWD w/ Tech Pkg
    MSRP $43,495
    NY 14617

Wheel Locks $103.20; All-Season Mats $160.00
    These two must be dealer installed and are not in the MSRP [Should they be in the MSRP when calculating lease?]

Then there is the usual stuff and Wax and Polish?

Waste Tire Mgt $12:50, Inspection Fee $10; WAX POLISH and doc fee $224; Reg Fee $175

Tax $2042.91
    Total Due at Signing $1103.34 first payment and fees
    Residual 58%
    36/15K $681.84 / mth

roxieixor said:

Same here, selling at MSRP.

2019 RDX SH-AWD w/ Tech Pkg
    MSRP $43,495
    NY 14617

Wheel Locks $103.20; All-Season Mats $160.00
    These two must be dealer installed and are not in the MSRP [Should they be in the MSRP when calculating lease?]

Then there is the usual stuff and Wax and Polish?

Waste Tire Mgt $12:50, Inspection Fee $10; WAX POLISH and doc fee $224; Reg Fee $175

Tax $2042.91
    Total Due at Signing $1103.34 first payment and fees
    Residual 58%
    36/15K $681.84 / mth

$75 doc fee in NY (max by statute)
    So.. $149 to wax your car?

Accessories like mats and wheel locks don't get residualized.. It's just a way to pump up the price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• philbert79philbert79 Member Posts: 8
    scgolfer9 said:

So far the most I have been able to get knocked off of MSRP in any of my negotiations is $500. The dealership said I could pick trim and get the $500. But I will be getting ready to lease my 5th Acura in a row. Things just are not good right now with this model as far as trying to get anything knocked off MSRP. Hope the residuals don't drop.

In the SW Connecticut / Westchester NY area, I've found a wide spread of pricing. I've been quoted at least $1500 off MSRP (not including loyalty incentive), and I think a bit more if/when I go back to close a deal, another dealer is basically quoting what you've received, and a couple others are somewhere in between. The key seems to be finding the higher volume dealers. Still, the lease deals aren't great (especially what's on offer for the XC60 and Stelvio).

• kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Do you know the new july numbers for a 2019 RDX BASE FWD
    36/10k
    NJ

Thanks
    I am considering ordering a AWD Tech package for a 36/15 lease. But I haven't officially met with dealership yet. I am scheduled to do that on Thursday. The only details I have been told so far is that it would be a $500 refundable deposit.
    So here are my questions to the board.
    What would be locked in if I order the car now for future delivery? Can the pricing even be set yet? The $1000 loyalty incentive ends 9/04 unless it is extended. Would they be able to quote me a MF and RV now or only when the vehicle arrives?
    kerem500 said:

Do you know the new july numbers for a 2019 RDX BASE FWD
    36/10k
    NJ

Thanks

.00131 and 63%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

scgolfer9 said:

I am considering ordering a AWD Tech package for a 36/15 lease. But I haven't officially met with dealership yet. I am scheduled to do that on Thursday. The only details I have been told so far is that it would be a $500 refundable deposit.
    So here are my questions to the board.
    What would be locked in if I order the car now for future delivery? Can the pricing even be set yet? The $1000 loyalty incentive ends 9/04 unless it is extended. Would they be able to quote me a MF and RV now or only when the vehicle arrives?

.00131 and 58%

Negotiate the price now - you lose your leverage once the car shows up.

Don't know if Acura allows you to 'lock in' the lease program on a custom order.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Reach out to Jeff Rubin at McDaniels Acura in Charleston, SC if you are in the southeast and want the most competitive price I could find on a 2019 RDX. It was substantially better than any other quote I received and I tried most dealerships in NC and SC. Also, they don't include any "fluff" protection packages or anything. It really was a great quote. I am driving down Friday to sign the papers so I will let you all know if anything dissuades me, but Jeff didn't try to hide anything from me in our conversations.
    MF they are charging is .00131 so no inflation there.
  • the_fngthe_fng Member Posts: 17
    May I have the leasing info for the Tech/AWD for 36/15 for 76006?

Thx,
    Steve
    the_fng said:

May I have the leasing info for the Tech/AWD for 36/15 for 76006?

Thx,
    Steve

.00131 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Finalized my 2019 AWD RDX Tech today with McDaniels Acura in Charleston. Absolutely amazing experience. Family owned dealership that has been around for a long time. If you are in the southeast, you should absolutely give them a chance. And I have no connection with them other than they were one of the many dealerships I reached out to in my research. But I just felt like I was treated with respect from the very first conversation. Jeff Rubin is the general sales manager and SJ Duong is the salesperson I worked with today.

The RDX is awesome by the way!
  • maxkw01maxkw01 Member Posts: 3
    Can I get leasing info on the Aspec SHAWD with tech 46k MSRP in 77373 for 36/10 and 36/12? They were discounting the car 1264 and an incentive of 1k with a 58% residual. 
    Qouted monthly payment was 881/m for 36/12......
    maxkw01 said:

Can I get leasing info on the Aspec SHAWD with tech 46k MSRP in 77373 for 36/10 and 36/12? They were discounting the car 1264 and an incentive of 1k with a 58% residual. 
    Qouted monthly payment was 881/m for 36/12......

.00131 and 60% for 36/12

With the prices provided, I get $571/mo plus tax

The taxes in TX really jack up the lease payment; what CAP cost did the dealer use for that quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jsetoxjsetox Member Posts: 15
    Hi, could you please send the leasing info for the AWD for 36/7,500 miles for 07030?
    jsetox said:

Hi, could you please send the leasing info for the AWD for 36/7,500 miles for 07030?

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell, need info for the Base/AWD. Thanks! 
    jsetox said:

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    What trim level?
    Base/AWD. 
    jsetox said:

jsetox said:

.00131 MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sjkforeversjkforever Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    Hello! Looking for leasing info on Base/AWD for 36/12k and 36/10k lease for 07024. Thank you!

Hello! Looking for leasing info on Base/AWD for 36/12k and 36/10k lease for 07024. Thank you!

.00131 MF
    62%/63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mattc816mattc816 Member Posts: 6
    I live in NJ (08534) my wifes lease is up in Jan 2019 (Nissan) and I 100% want to get her the 2019 RDX, can someone explain to me how you guys come up with a fair lease number? The calculations involved the data I will need? I want to go into the dealership and know my stuff so I get the best deal. Would I get a better deal leasing the car Dec 31st or does it not matter much? How do I take the residuals/MF etc and come up with a fair price? Do I need to haggle on the buying price first? If I put 10K down (including tax fees etc exactly 10K at signing) can I use that to lower my rates? I know I know why put so much down on a lease. I like low payments I'm in sales and my income is like a yoyo so knowing I dont have large payments helps me sleep! Is there an app or something I can use to know if the price of the car is A, the residual is Y and the MF is W that =s a payment of X? Anyone know what a current 2019 RDX Advance Package lease is going for with nothing down 10K miles 820 credit score in 08534? Does it help that I lease a Honda now? Same financing? Appreciate the help on this.
    Is this a good lease deal on 2019 RDX SH-AWD (36mo/7,500)?

Was offered below through the Costco membership program. Dealer located in NJ. 

Costco invoice: 37,705
    MF 0.00131, residual 64%
    1,000 loyalty incentive 
    350 lease turn in fee waived
    Due at sign: 2,000
    Monthly payment: 410

mattc816 said:

I live in NJ (08534) my wifes lease is up in Jan 2019 (Nissan) and I 100% want to get her the 2019 RDX, can someone explain to me how you guys come up with a fair lease number? The calculations involved the data I will need? I want to go into the dealership and know my stuff so I get the best deal. Would I get a better deal leasing the car Dec 31st or does it not matter much? How do I take the residuals/MF etc and come up with a fair price? Do I need to haggle on the buying price first? If I put 10K down (including tax fees etc exactly 10K at signing) can I use that to lower my rates? I know I know why put so much down on a lease. I like low payments I'm in sales and my income is like a yoyo so knowing I dont have large payments helps me sleep! Is there an app or something I can use to know if the price of the car is A, the residual is Y and the MF is W that =s a payment of X? Anyone know what a current 2019 RDX Advance Package lease is going for with nothing down 10K miles 820 credit score in 08534? Does it help that I lease a Honda now? Same financing? Appreciate the help on this.

Since the 2019 just came out, I'd guess you will do better at the end of the year.

Spending $10K upfront so you can sleep is bad cash management. If your income is variable, it would be much better to have that money in the bank, to get you through lean times.

There are plenty of lease calculators on-line, and there is bound to be an app. (leasematic, maybe?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• maxwaynemaxwayne Member Posts: 13
    Hello! Could you please provide me leasing info (Money Factor & Residual) for the following leases for 77079 Houston, TX?

1. AWD with Tech trim for 36/10K
    2. AWD with Tech trim for 36/12K
    3. FWD with Tech trim for 36/10K
    4. FWD with Tech trim for 36/12K

Thanks in advance!

On a separate note, a quick question - Do I need an AWD in Houston, TX? I have never driven AWD before.
    maxwayne said:

Hello! Could you please provide me leasing info (Money Factor & Residual) for the following leases for 77079 Houston, TX?

1. AWD with Tech trim for 36/10K
    2. AWD with Tech trim for 36/12K
    3. FWD with Tech trim for 36/10K
    4. FWD with Tech trim for 36/12K

Thanks in advance!

On a separate note, a quick question - Do I need an AWD in Houston, TX? I have never driven AWD before.

.00131 MF
    61%/60% residual for 10K/12K/yr
    Either drive

If you've never needed AWD, why start now?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• maxwaynemaxwayne Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

.00131 MF
    Either drive

Thanks!

Some reviews for this car pointed out that AWD, in general, is better in terms of ride quality and handling, so just thought to ask.

Its not that I need AWD now, just that I have never owned any AWDs in past so don't know if it will make any difference in terms of handling for this car in Houston. Thanks again..
    maxwayne said:

kyfdx said:

.00131 MF
    Either drive

Thanks!

Some reviews for this car pointed out that AWD, in general, is better in terms of ride quality and handling, so just thought to ask.

Its not that I need AWD now, just that I have never owned any AWDs in past so don't know if it will make any difference in terms of handling for this car in Houston. Thanks again..
    I'd guess that you can't tell them apart.. Don't believe everything you read.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wpjoe011wpjoe011 Member Posts: 17
    Hi - hoping for a little advice.
    I have a good offer on an Advanced right now.
    I know the current money factor is quite high and its possible it will go lower in August.
    I am trying to decide whether to grab the deal now and just wondering - if Acura does lower the rate in August, any ideas on roughly what to expect?
    Im trying to understand whether its possible it would go from .0013 to something very low like .0005 or whether it would likely only go down in a small increment at this point, to something like .0009.

Based on past experience, any guidance?

Thanks.
    wpjoe011 said:

I know the current money factor is quite high and its possible it will go lower in August.
    I am trying to decide whether to grab the deal now and just wondering - if Acura does lower the rate in August, any ideas on roughly what to expect?
    Im trying to understand whether its possible it would go from .0013 to something very low like .0005 or whether it would likely only go down in a small increment at this point, to something like .0009.

Thanks.

Guesses are three for a quarter on what will happen next month...

But, I imagine it will be dependent on how much 2018 RDX inventory is still on the dealer lots. The good deals are likely to happen when the 2018's are gone.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited July 2018
    kyfdx said:

maxwayne said:

kyfdx said:

.00131 MF
    Either drive

Thanks!

I'd guess that you can't tell them apart.. Don't believe everything you read.. ;)

This is not true. Trust me as someone who just went from a 2016 FWD RDX to a 2019 AWD RDX. The RDX is a great vehicle, but they have completely different driving dynamics. The FWD version will spin the wheels at the drop of a hat. I am not an aggressive driver, but the one complaint I had about my past RDX was how easily the front wheels would lose traction and spin the wheels. If it is raining, you can forget about trying to pull out quickly at all at an intersection. And again, I am not talking about trying to gun it. I just mean pretty normal acceleration.

The AWD makes all of the difference in the world compared to a normally FWD vehicle that has some power.

Now to each his own and maybe you will feel just fine with a FWD, but the one thing I can tell you with 100% certainty having owned both kinds is that you can absolutely tell them apart. Well that is if you ever need to take a left out of a 4 way intersection when the road isn't absolutely perfect for any reason whatsoever (wet, a slight bit uphill, downhill, pretty much anything)
    wpjoe011 said:

Thanks.

Current Acura programs are scheduled to run through 09/04.
    While intermittent updates could happen, they aren't likely.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator