Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,979
    lucaslm said:

Can I get MF, residual and lease cash for 2018 Pacifica LX, 36/15k? Thanks

lucaslm said:

.00119 and 49%
    $2500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• cway77cway77 Member Posts: 11
    Wondering if I could get an idea of a payment for the for the below Pacifica with the MSRP being 35,530 and adjusted cap is 28,900. With no money down they are reporting 440/month? Seems high based on my other research but hoping to get an opinion. Any insight is always appreciated. Thank You!!

cway77 said:
    Hello, looking for the residual and MF for an 18 Touring Plus with the zip of 54935 WI. Looking at a 12/36 mile lease. Thanks in advance!!

.00072 and 49%
    $2500 lease incentives
  • arv2050arv2050 Member Posts: 20
    Hello, can I get MF, RV and lease cash for 2018 Pacifica Touring L, 36/12k. Zip code: 10305. Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,747
    arv2050 said:

Hello, can I get MF, RV and lease cash for 2018 Pacifica Touring L, 36/12k. Zip code: 10305. Many thanks!

.00005 MF and 49% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

cway77 said:

Wondering if I could get an idea of a payment for the for the below Pacifica with the MSRP being 35,530 and adjusted cap is 28,900. With no money down they are reporting 440/month? Seems high based on my other research but hoping to get an opinion. Any insight is always appreciated. Thank You!!

cway77 said:
    Hello, looking for the residual and MF for an 18 Touring Plus with the zip of 54935 WI. Looking at a 12/36 mile lease. Thanks in advance!!

.00072 and 49%
    $2500 lease incentives

I get $353/mo.+tax.
    I wonder if they are using Chrysler Capital. That looks like a bigger discount than I would expect, unless it's a 3rd party lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ericjt2ericjt2 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please give us the RV, MF, incentives for a 2018 Hybrid Limited, 36/10k, zip code 94040? Thanks in advanced.
    ericjt2 said:

Can you please give us the RV, MF, incentives for a 2018 Hybrid Limited, 36/10k, zip code 94040? Thanks in advanced.

Standard MF and 47% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lucaslmlucaslm Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF, RV and incentive for 2018 Pacifica Touring Plus, 36/15k. Zip 66212.
    thanks!
    lucaslm said:

Can I get MF, RV and incentive for 2018 Pacifica Touring Plus, 36/15k. Zip 66212.
    thanks!

.00072 and 47%
    $2500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• bripat17bripat17 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    Good evening! Looking for the residual and MF and current incentives for an 18 Limited in the Charlotte, NC area (zip 28269). Looking at a 12/36 mile lease. Thanks in advance!!
    bripat17 said:

Good evening! Looking for the residual and MF and current incentives for an 18 Limited in the Charlotte, NC area (zip 28269). Looking at a 12/36 mile lease. Thanks in advance!!

.00011 and 54%
    $2500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Akel2100Akel2100 Member Posts: 5
    Hi would like MF Residual and incentive for 12/36
    Touring
    Touring L
    Touring L plus
    Limited
    Zip 12205 upstate NY
    thanks
    Akel2100 said:

Hi would like MF Residual and incentive for 12/36
    Touring
    Touring L
    Touring L plus
    Limited
    Zip 12205 upstate NY
    thanks

No plain "Touring" trim

Touring L - .00005 and 49%
    Touring L+ - .00011 and 50%
    Limited - .00011 and 54%
    $2500 lease incentives on all

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• loader902loader902 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Touring L Plus with MSRP $40240

Net Cap Cost is $33600.51

15000 miles per year, 36 payments of $429.92 with $1058.17 due USING SUPPLIER PIN NUMBER

The Limited was $441 with $1309 due

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?
    loader902 said:

15000 miles per year, 36 payments of $429.92 with $1058.17 due USING SUPPLIER PIN NUMBER

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?

What term/mileage allowance?

Is it a Chrysler Capital lease, or another bank?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2018
    kyfdx said:

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?
    What term/mileage allowance? Is it a Chrysler Capital lease, or another bank?

15k mike / 36 month 
    assuming through ally but was told they use Chrysler capital too 
    loader902 said:

kyfdx said:

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?
    What term/mileage allowance?

Is it a Chrysler Capital lease, or another bank?

15k mike / 36 month 
    assuming through ally but was told they use Chrysler capital too 

I don't have the Ally bank lease details.

Those payments look very reasonable, relative to MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bumofthedaybumoftheday Member Posts: 16
    loader902 said:

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?

With tax or without? What was the MSRP on limited?

We got a limited with Uconnect theater, advanced safety tech and 20 speaker Harmon Kardon for 438+ tax with only 1st payment due at signing on 36/15k.
  • biggame11223biggame11223 Member Posts: 2
    mf residual incentives for pacifica touring plus 36/15K

thanks

mf residual incentives for pacifica touring plus 36/15K

thanks

What ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wishman68wishman68 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, what would be the mf residual for hybrid touring limited 36/15k for zip 18914?  Thx.
    wishman68 said:

Hi, what would be the mf residual for hybrid touring limited 36/15k for zip 18914?  Thx.

Chrysler Capital
    Standard MF and 44% residual

If they are leasing this model, I'll guess they would use a different bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

44280 is my zip code 

good deal?
    With tax or without? What was the MSRP on limited? We got a limited with Uconnect theater, advanced safety tech and 20 speaker Harmon Kardon for 438+ tax with only 1st payment due at signing on 36/15k.

We ended getting a 2018 Pacifica limited, quick package 27p - no entertainment in the rear. Leased for 36months /15k a year . Paying $425 a month out the door  - $0 down... had to pay first month up front
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,933
    Michaell said:
    Back again... My wife is set on the copper pearl coat color and none in the area at the moment. 

Limited 36/15 in New Jersey. 
    Can someone assist with the July MF & residual numbers?

Thanks again all! We'll find the right car soon (I hope). 
    .00011 and 52% $2500 lease incentives
    Hi @Michaell
    what is the lease incentive? To customer or to dealer? Trying to figure out if it is taxed or not.
    not sure if you know this answer, but is conquest money ($1k) stackable with this? I'm thinking yes.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• chris_byrdchris_byrd Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

weeeza33 said:

I need some help please, I went to 2 dealers in Arizona today and both insist that there is no way for them or Chrysler Financial to apply the $7500 Federal credit towards the cap reduction, I know that is not true based on the comments on this thread, what can I do or who can I ask them to call to get this figured out? Anyone successful with a dealer in AZ with a lease on the Hybrid and made this work?

You are not buying the car; the bank is. And, the tax credit is lower for leasing than buying.
    I disagree with this statement, from my past experience with a Leaf. With the leaf, I got 100% of the federal tax credit as a rebate against the capitalized cost. Not sure if this is dealer or state specific, but I'm looking at the lease agreement now that shows it. I also know several other people in my circle of friends that did this with the Leaf.

I checked the federal website and the Chrysler Pacifica definitely qualifies for the full $7500. What am I missing here?
    Okay, a buddy of mine put me onto this group, and looks like the topic is exactly what I was looking to understand. I would appreciate any info someone can provide.

I live in Atlanta (zip 30319) and I got a quote for a 36 mo / 12k mi lease today for a Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus. The quoted price was $41,785. They offered $2k in rebates, and I offered to put $4k down. The quoted monthly lease rate was $724.37 !!!

I know this is horrible, so I started looking into why. The money factor (MF) on the quote was 0.00209 (or around 5% APR). That seems to be reasonable based on another thread, but it seems to be high given the other posts in this thread (0.00005 - 0.00011).

What is crazy is the residual value. They stated the residual value would be $17,967.55 at the end of 36 mo, which would be 43% of the original value. It looks like most other people on this forum state the RV % should be between 49-55%, depending on the model.

Is there someone that has the MF and RV % for the Atlanta area for July? I would like to go back and have another chat with these dudes to show them the folly of their ways.

Okay, a buddy of mine put me onto this group, and looks like the topic is exactly what I was looking to understand. I would appreciate any info someone can provide.

I live in Atlanta (zip 30319) and I got a quote for a 36 mo / 12k mi lease today for a Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus. The quoted price was $41,785. They offered $2k in rebates, and I offered to put $4k down. The quoted monthly lease rate was $724.37 !!!

I know this is horrible, so I started looking into why. The money factor (MF) on the quote was 0.00209 (or around 5% APR). That seems to be reasonable based on another thread, but it seems to be high given the other posts in this thread (0.00005 - 0.00011).

What is crazy is the residual value. They stated the residual value would be $17,967.55 at the end of 36 mo, which would be 43% of the original value. It looks like most other people on this forum state the RV % should be between 49-55%, depending on the model.

Is there someone that has the MF and RV % for the Atlanta area for July? I would like to go back and have another chat with these dudes to show them the folly of their ways.

Answered in the other thread you posted in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

weeeza33 said:

I need some help please, I went to 2 dealers in Arizona today and both insist that there is no way for them or Chrysler Financial to apply the $7500 Federal credit towards the cap reduction, I know that is not true based on the comments on this thread, what can I do or who can I ask them to call to get this figured out? Anyone successful with a dealer in AZ with a lease on the Hybrid and made this work?

You are not buying the car; the bank is. And, the tax credit is lower for leasing than buying.
    I disagree with this statement, from my past experience with a Leaf. With the leaf, I got 100% of the federal tax credit as a rebate against the capitalized cost. Not sure if this is dealer or state specific, but I'm looking at the lease agreement now that shows it. I also know several other people in my circle of friends that did this with the Leaf.

I checked the federal website and the Chrysler Pacifica definitely qualifies for the full $7500. What am I missing here?
    It's up to the manufacturers as to how to provide incentives for hybrids. Nissan offered big lease cash, but a very low residual (30's, IIRC). You didn't get the tax credit; you got an incentive equal to the size of the credit, from the bank.

Chrysler decided to bump up the residual and provide smaller incentives (if any - we don't have that information).

Bottom line - you don't qualify for the tax credit when you lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

qbrozen said:

Michaell said:

nj323ci said:

Back again... My wife is set on the copper pearl coat color and none in the area at the moment. 

Limited 36/15 in New Jersey. 
    Can someone assist with the July MF & residual numbers?

Thanks again all! We'll find the right car soon (I hope). 

.00011 and 52%
    $2500 lease incentives

Hi @Michaell
    what is the lease incentive? To customer or to dealer? Trying to figure out if it is taxed or not.
    not sure if you know this answer, but is conquest money ($1k) stackable with this? I'm thinking yes.

It's actually two different incentives

$2000 lease cash - I believe this is a dealer incentive
    $500 bonus cash - customer incentive

Conquest is stackable on those.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

weeeza33 said:

Even though Nissan provided you with a $7500 rebate, it's just coincidental that it is the same amount as the Federal tax credit on a purchase. (well... advertising matters, too). The actual tax credit to Nissan Finance is less than that, on a leased vehicle.
    BMW did the same thing with the i3.. $7500 rebate, even though their actual tax credit was less.

To be clear... you received a rebate, not a tax credit. And, that doesn't have to necessarily match the actual amount of the tax credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• weeeza33weeeza33 Member Posts: 17
    This letter here shows that FCA is offering the $7500 as a federal tax credit in the form of cap reduction for a lease, the trouble is finding a dealer that would do it, then when you do they hit you with a crazy MF which makes not worth it. I am still trying to get a decent lease on a Hubrid limited but no luck. 
    kyfdx said:
    I disagree with this statement, from my past experience with a Leaf. With the leaf, I got 100% of the federal tax credit as a rebate against the capitalized cost. Not sure if this is dealer or state specific, but I'm looking at the lease agreement now that shows it. I also know several other people in my circle of friends that did this with the Leaf. I checked the federal website and the Chrysler Pacifica definitely qualifies for the full $7500. What am I missing here?
    Even though Nissan provided you with a $7500 rebate, it's just coincidental that it is the same amount as the Federal tax credit on a purchase. (well... advertising matters, too). The actual tax credit to Nissan Finance is less than that, on a leased vehicle. BMW did the same thing with the i3.. $7500 rebate, even though their actual tax credit was less. To be clear... you received a rebate, not a tax credit. And, that doesn't have to necessarily match the actual amount of the tax credit.
    Fair enough.  I realize it was money shifting between bank, dealer, and me, because it wasn’t in my taxes.  However, it appears Chrysler sent a letter to dealers on how to claim the credit from the bank on a lease.  If they don’t pass that along, that is pure profit for them.  Seems a bit shady, considering the federal credit is so well known. 
    Michaell said:
    I disagree with this statement, from my past experience with a Leaf. With the leaf, I got 100% of the federal tax credit as a rebate against the capitalized cost. Not sure if this is dealer or state specific, but I'm looking at the lease agreement now that shows it. I also know several other people in my circle of friends that did this with the Leaf. I checked the federal website and the Chrysler Pacifica definitely qualifies for the full $7500. What am I missing here?
    It's up to the manufacturers as to how to provide incentives for hybrids. Nissan offered big lease cash, but a very low residual (30's, IIRC). You didn't get the tax credit; you got an incentive equal to the size of the credit, from the bank. Chrysler decided to bump up the residual and provide smaller incentives (if any - we don't have that information). Bottom line - you don't qualify for the tax credit when you lease.

Michaell said:
    It's up to the manufacturers as to how to provide incentives for hybrids. Nissan offered big lease cash, but a very low residual (30's, IIRC). You didn't get the tax credit; you got an incentive equal to the size of the credit, from the bank. Chrysler decided to bump up the residual and provide smaller incentives (if any - we don't have that information). Bottom line - you don't qualify for the tax credit when you lease.
    Michaell said:
    Fair enough.  I realize it was money shifting between
    bank, dealer, and me, because it wasn’t in my taxes.  However, it appears Chrysler sent a letter to dealers
    on how to claim the credit from the bank on a lease.  
    If they don’t pass that along, that is pure profit for
    them.  Seems a bit shady, considtering the federal
    credit is so well known.  I wish the dealers I spoke
    with would just say they don’t offer it and not try to
    say that I have to claim it on my taxes.  That’s just
    wrong.  Thanks so much for the info. 

Michaell said:

It's up to the manufacturers as to how to provide incentives for hybrids. Nissan offered big lease cash, but a very low residual (30's, IIRC). You didn't get the tax credit; you got an incentive equal to the size of the credit, from the bank.

Chrysler decided to bump up the residual and provide smaller incentives (if any - we don't have that information).

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Fair enough.  I realize it was money shifting between
    bank, dealer, and me, because it wasn’t in my taxes.  However, it appears Chrysler sent a letter to dealers
    on how to claim the credit from the bank on a lease.  
    If they don’t pass that along, that is pure profit for
    them.  Seems a bit shady, considtering the federal
    credit is so well known.  I wish the dealers I spoke
    with would just say they don’t offer it and not try to
    say that I have to claim it on my taxes.  That’s just
    wrong.  Thanks so much for the info. 

Any factory to dealer incentive belongs to the dealer. Their choice whether to pass it along, in whole or in part, to the customer. Most do, but there are exceptions.

And, don't underestimate the lack of knowledge of the buying public when it comes to incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zapat2f7zapat2f7 Member Posts: 38
    Meeting with a dealer tomorrow.
    Would like to know the current MF and Residual value of Touring L, 36mo/12k zip code 33027 (Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area). Thanks.
    Got a deal working using Preferred Pricing through work on an 18 Pacifica Limited.  36 month lease 12k per year.
    All calculations are directly from the Lease Worksheet.

$49425 - MSRP
    $46873 - selling price 
    $47640 - gross cap cost

Cap Cost Reduction Calulations 

$    417 - 1st month payment 
    $  3500 - total rebates 
    $  4500 - trade value (no payoff)
    $  4000 - total trade ACV
    $  520.61 - amount applied upfront 
    $7909.31 - total cap cost reduction 
    $39720.61 - net cap cost

Residual Calculations 

$49425 MSRP
    54% residual
    $26689.50 Residual Amount
    12k mileage per year 

Payment Calculations

36 month term
    .00065 money factor 
    .00065 buy factor
    # of advance payments -1
    $417.30 - advanced payment 
    $7909.39 - total cap coat
    $  103.31 - Upfront Charges
    $8430.00 - Initial Payment 

Equity Allocation 

$405.15 Base Monthly
        12.15 Tax Monthly
    $417.30 total monthly 

Last line shows a gross payable of -$908.75 (a negative number).  The dealer explained that is their “loss” on the vehicle prior to their sales incentives etc.

We feel like we are putting too much down compared to other deals we’ve seen on here and just need to figure out if we are getting a good deal so we can pull the trigger on this (or not).

Any/all feedback or assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

so are you not getting any money back for your trade? And why does it say the value is $4500 but ACV (actual cash value?) is $4k? If you are actually putting down $5k up front ($4k trade plus $930 cash??), and still paying $417/mo, that is an awful deal.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

zapat2f7 said:

Meeting with a dealer tomorrow.
    Would like to know the current MF and Residual value of Touring L, 36mo/12k zip code 33027 (Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area). Thanks.

.00005 MF and 49% residual
    $3000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

No money back for the trade.  They valued the trade at $4500, but not sure why the ACV is $4000.
    1st month due at signing, not sure where the $930 came from.

i thought the same thing, and I said it to the dealer. I think that is WAY too much down to be paying $417 per mo.

I thought I could probably get close to that # if they used the rebates as the cap cost, but he wasn’t having it...

First lease in like 20 years, so I am totally out of the loop as to how it works now, but something didn’t seem right about this deal for sure.
    bripat17 said:

Got a deal working using Preferred Pricing through work on an 18 Pacifica Limited.  36 month lease 12k per year.
    All calculations are directly from the Lease Worksheet.

$49425 - MSRP
    $46873 - selling price 
    $47640 - gross cap cost

Cap Cost Reduction Calulations 

$    417 - 1st month payment 
    $  3500 - total rebates 
    $  4500 - trade value (no payoff)
    $  4000 - total trade ACV
    $  520.61 - amount applied upfront 
    $7909.31 - total cap cost reduction 
    $39720.61 - net cap cost

Residual Calculations 

$49425 MSRP
    54% residual
    $26689.50 Residual Amount
    12k mileage per year 

Payment Calculations

36 month term
    .00065 money factor 
    .00065 buy factor
    # of advance payments -1
    $417.30 - advanced payment 
    $7909.39 - total cap coat
    $  103.31 - Upfront Charges
    $8430.00 - Initial Payment 

Equity Allocation 

$405.15 Base Monthly
        12.15 Tax Monthly
    $417.30 total monthly 

Last line shows a gross payable of -$908.75 (a negative number).  The dealer explained that is their “loss” on the vehicle prior to their sales incentives etc.

We feel like we are putting too much down compared to other deals we’ve seen on here and just need to figure out if we are getting a good deal so we can pull the trigger on this (or not).

Any/all feedback or assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

The ACV value is informational for them (like the negative gross), and doesn't affect your deal. They are giving you $4500 for the trade.

I show .00011 MF and 54% residual, through Chrysler Capital
    $2500 incentive.

Do you know which leasing bank this quote is for?

3% tax on cars in NC, right?
    If so, the calculations are correct.
    $4500 is a lot to put upfront on a lease.
    If we amortize the extra $4088 over the 36 months, your effective payment is about $530/mo.

Not terrible for a $49K MSRP vehicle, but not great for a Pacifica, I don't think.

If this is a Chrysler Capital lease, and they are marking up the money factor, that is adding about $37/mo. to the payment. I'm not clear on that, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2018
    What are you trading in? If it is worth that little, you should consider selling it yourself and removing that from the deal.

just a couple of days ago, I was looking at a $49k Limited model for 36/15k at $490/mo with only first month due at signing. 

The finance guy claims to have run it through three different options to get the best one but I’m not sure if CC was one of them.  I suspect that the dealer put it with the bank who might be giving them a bigger kick back hence the higher money factor, but I am investigating that now I’m going to asked him to show me the numbers running it through Chrysler.

If the payment is $37 a month cheaper, is that a good deal? I’m even comfortable leaving the payment where it is and having them give me cash back on the trade, but I’m sure they would rather not do that.
    bripat17 said:

The finance guy claims to have run it through three different options to get the best one but I’m not sure if CC was one of them.  I suspect that the dealer put it with the bank who might be giving them a bigger kick back hence the higher money factor, but I am investigating that now I’m going to asked him to show me the numbers running it through Chrysler.

If the payment is $37 a month cheaper, is that a good deal? I’m even comfortable leaving the payment where it is and having them give me cash back on the trade, but I’m sure they would rather not do that.

The trade doesn't matter to them - it only matters to you, as it would lower the payment.

Why would you not go with the lower payment, all else being equal?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The lower payment appeals to me for sure, and obviously I would prefer to pay less than more, just trying to make sure I am getting the right price.  Feels like I am putting a lot out of pocket to get to the price per month given some of the posts I have seen on here.
  • bumofthedaybumoftheday Member Posts: 16
    bripat17 said:
    The lower payment appeals to me for sure, and obviously I would prefer to pay less than more, just trying to make sure I am getting the right price.  Feels like I am putting a lot out of pocket to get to the price per month given some of the posts I have seen on here.
    You should try and beat preferred pricing. I had it, but didn't use it. My dealer offered a $5320 discount on a $49320 MSRP. 
  • flacarguy2flacarguy2 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2018
    bripat17 said:

I leased a $50K Limited last month, 1st payment only, 36/15K for $499 per month. You should be able to do the same. However, I did own a competitive vehicle (Sienna) so I received that incentive. I see an earlier post for $49K @ $490 per month so the deals are still out there.

I presented the same deal to several dealers. Most never responded. Some said that I need to come in to the dealership (don't). One said my offer was "impossible". And one finally said "yes".

Do you have a number of dealers close by that you can e-mail? Also Google "Bonus Drive" and see if you qualify.
    bripat17 said:

You want the up front cash to be just the first payment and any state mandated registration costs.

To level the playing field, tell the dealers you want quotes with only $1000 out of pocket - any term. That way, you can compare apples to apples.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I got them to go with Chrysler Credit and that fixed the numbers. Payments will be $390ish or a bit less depending on if we do the dealerships car car plan.  Your lease has 15k vs our 12k, but is roughly $100 less a month.  So I think I could take the trade money out and be in roughly the same position, give or take.  

At the end of the day, my wife is getting the exact vehicle she wanted, so things could be worse.
    bripat17 said:

I got them to go with Chrysler Credit and that fixed the numbers. Payments will be $390ish or a bit less depending on if we do the dealerships car car plan.  Your lease has 15k vs our 12k, but is roughly $100 less a month.  So I think I could take the trade money out and be in roughly the same position, give or take.  

At the end of the day, my wife is getting the exact vehicle she wanted, so things could be worse.

At the end of the day, isn't that all that really matters?

:laughing:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zapat2f7zapat2f7 Member Posts: 38
    Wondering how I did:

Im in S Florida.
    Got an ‘18 Pacifica Touring Plus with S package, DVD player and leather added for $399/mo including taxes. 12k miles/yr 36 mo lease. Only first payment at signing. MSRP is 35,475 and the bank is Ally.