Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

11012141516

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    zapat2f7 said:

    Wondering how I did:

    Im in S Florida.
    Got an ‘18 Pacifica Touring Plus with S package, DVD player and leather added for $399/mo including taxes. 12k miles/yr 36 mo lease. Only first payment at signing. MSRP is 35,475 and the bank is Ally. 

    Given how bad the dealers in FL are, I think you did just fine.

    Congrats, and enjoy the new Pacifica!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • richtcjrrichtcjr Posts: 2
    At the dealership now and looking to see if this deal sounds good. I'm on Long Island in NY.

    2018 Pacifica Touring-L

    MSRP: $38,305

    Terms: 36 months, 15k miles/year.

    Monthly payment: $379

    He also presented an option of 39 months, 12k miles/year. Monthly payment of $349.

    I will be paying taxes, DMV and first month up front. Putting no money towards reducing the cap cost.

    Do either of these deals seem fair?

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 28,564
    Sounds fine to me. $30/mo savings for adding only an extra 3 mos to the lease sounds like a no brainer.

    '07 ML63, '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c, '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 53-car history and counting!

  • agillmanagillman Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    Hi can you please provide mf, residual and incentives for 2018 Pacifica Touring Plus and Touring L in Southern California (92614) 10/36 and 12/36. Also, can you confirm details on the conquest - is it $1,000 for leasing any other brand? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    richtcjr said:

    At the dealership now and looking to see if this deal sounds good. I'm on Long Island in NY.

    2018 Pacifica Touring-L

    MSRP: $38,305

    Terms: 36 months, 15k miles/year.

    Monthly payment: $379

    He also presented an option of 39 months, 12k miles/year. Monthly payment of $349.

    I will be paying taxes, DMV and first month up front. Putting no money towards reducing the cap cost.

    Do either of these deals seem fair?

    qbrozen said:

    Sounds fine to me. $30/mo savings for adding only an extra 3 mos to the lease sounds like a no brainer.

    Less mileage on the 39 month term.

    Which mileage allowance do you need? Why is the dealer quoting different mileage allowances, for different terms? How is that helpful?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    agillman said:

    Hi can you please provide mf, residual and incentives for 2018 Pacifica Touring Plus and Touring L in Southern California (92614) 10/36 and 12/36. Also, can you confirm details on the conquest - is it $1,000 for leasing any other brand? Thank you.

    36/12
    49% residual
    $2500 incentive
    Touring Plus: .00072 MF
    Touring L: .00005 MF

    There is $1000 conquest, but I don't have the eligibility details.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 28,564
    kyfdx said:
    At the dealership now and looking to see if this deal sounds good. I'm on Long Island in NY. 2018 Pacifica Touring-L MSRP: $38,305 Terms: 36 months, 15k miles/year. Monthly payment: $379 He also presented an option of 39 months, 12k miles/year. Monthly payment of $349. I will be paying taxes, DMV and first month up front. Putting no money towards reducing the cap cost. Do either of these deals seem fair?
    Sounds fine to me. $30/mo savings for adding only an extra 3 mos to the lease sounds like a no brainer.
    Less mileage on the 39 month term. Which mileage allowance do you need? Why is the dealer quoting different mileage allowances, for different terms? How is that helpful?
    D'oh! Missed that. Didn't occur to me someone would be comparing different miles.

    '07 ML63, '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c, '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 53-car history and counting!

  • weeeza33weeeza33 Posts: 17
    Any updates on the MF for the Hybrid Limited for August? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    weeeza33 said:

    Any updates on the MF for the Hybrid Limited for August? 

    Sorry.. no... I'd guess it's still "Standard"

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • weeeza33weeeza33 Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:
    Any updates on the MF for the Hybrid Limited for August? 
    Sorry.. no... I'd guess it's still "Standard"
    Ok thx 
  • Just checking opinions on how I did on a deal for the Pacifica Limited, with some add ons.  MSRP was $48,440, and I got a deal on $459 per month, 15k miles per year, only 1st month payment, and I got a check from them to cover my final 3 payments at $405 on a prior lease, as well as a check for over mileage in the amount of $225.  I’m in the central N.J. area.  Was really pushing to stay with an Odyssey, but was getting higher numbers for $14k less car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    gaspopus said:

    Just checking opinions on how I did on a deal for the Pacifica Limited, with some add ons.  MSRP was $48,440, and I got a deal on $459 per month, 15k miles per year, only 1st month payment, and I got a check from them to cover my final 3 payments at $405 on a prior lease, as well as a check for over mileage in the amount of $225.  I’m in the central N.J. area.  Was really pushing to stay with an Odyssey, but was getting higher numbers for $14k less car.

    Looks like a solid deal.

    Congrats, and enjoy!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dazz397dazz397 Posts: 5
    Looking for mf and residual for limited 36/15k in so cal 91011?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    dazz397 said:

    Looking for mf and residual for limited 36/15k in so cal 91011?

    .00011 and 52%
    $2500 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi can you please provide MR, residual and incentives in zip12110 upstate NY.
    for
    12/36 and 15/36
    Touring L, Touring L plus and Limited.


    thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    Akel2100 said:

    Hi can you please provide MR, residual and incentives in zip12110 upstate NY.
    for
    12/36 and 15/36
    Touring L, Touring L plus and Limited.


    thanks in advance!

    36/15; add 2% for 12K

    T-L - .00005 and 47%
    T-L+ - .00011 and 48%
    Ltd - .00011 and 52%
    $2500 lease incentives for all 3

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VideoVicVideoVic AZPosts: 1
    Michaell - Great info above! Can you please run the same request as Akel2100, but for AZ 85284?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    VideoVic said:

    Michaell - Great info above! Can you please run the same request as Akel2100, but for AZ 85284?

    36/15; add 2% for 12K

    T-L - .00005 and 47%
    T-L+ - .00011 and 48%
    Ltd - .00011 and 52%
    $2500 lease incentives for all 3

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Akel2100Akel2100 Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    gaspopus said:
    Just checking opinions on how I did on a deal for the Pacifica Limited, with some add ons.  MSRP was $48,440, and I got a deal on $459 per month, 15k miles per year, only 1st month payment, and I got a check from them to cover my final 3 payments at $405 on a prior lease, as well as a check for over mileage in the amount of $225.  I’m in the central N.J. area.  Was really pushing to stay with an Odyssey, but was getting higher numbers for $14k less car.
    Can you let me know the dealer and or sales person. Can you inbox me please if not allowed to post in the thread. Thanks !
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    Akel2100 said:


    gaspopus said:

    Just checking opinions on how I did on a deal for the Pacifica Limited, with some add ons.  MSRP was $48,440, and I got a deal on $459 per month, 15k miles per year, only 1st month payment, and I got a check from them to cover my final 3 payments at $405 on a prior lease, as well as a check for over mileage in the amount of $225.  I’m in the central N.J. area.  Was really pushing to stay with an Odyssey, but was getting higher numbers for $14k less car.

    Can you let me know the dealer and or sales person. Can you inbox me please if not allowed to post in the thread. Thanks !

    Can post dealer and salesperson name, just no contact info (phone or email)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi can you please provide MR, residual and incentives in zip12110 upstate NY.
    for
    12/36 and 15/36
    Touring L, Touring L plus and Limited.


    thanks in advance!
    36/15; add 2% for 12K T-L - .00005 and 47% T-L+ - .00011 and 48% Ltd - .00011 and 52% $2500 lease incentives for all 3
    Michaell,
    i got a quote for touring L plus 12k/36, $449 per month with $449 plus dmv ~$180. Everything else rolled in. I am in 12110 zip code.

    MSRP. $43970 including destination charge.
    sale price $39500
    Rebates $4000
    Residual 21984
    sales tax is 8%

    how does this deal? Does the math work from your perspective?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    Akel2100 said:


    Michaell said:

    Akel2100 said:

    Hi can you please provide MR, residual and incentives in zip12110 upstate NY.
    for
    12/36 and 15/36
    Touring L, Touring L plus and Limited.


    thanks in advance!

    36/15; add 2% for 12K

    T-L - .00005 and 47%
    T-L+ - .00011 and 48%
    Ltd - .00011 and 52%
    $2500 lease incentives for all 3

    Michaell,
    i got a quote for touring L plus 12k/36, $449 per month with $449 plus dmv ~$180. Everything else rolled in. I am in 12110 zip code.

    MSRP. $43970 including destination charge.
    sale price $39500
    Rebates $4000
    Residual 21984
    sales tax is 8%

    how does this deal? Does the math work from your perspective?

    thanks

    $406/mo plus tax, with those prices.

    Ask the dealer what the adjusted CAP cost is, with taxes and fees added in.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DadsDailyDriverDadsDailyDriver Long Guyland NYPosts: 6
    edited August 2018
    Just Scored through a broker 

    18’ Touring L Plus 8 passenger with AST package 
    MSRP $41880

     $348 month 12k/36m $2105 OOP includes all taxes and fees. I Think this is pretty good, car will be delivered to my doorstep tomorrow! 
    There was another lease involved but it was a wash, they basically took it off our hands. 
    Im from Long Island NY
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299

    Just Scored through a broker 

    18’ Touring L Plus 8 passenger with AST package 
    MSRP $41880

     $348 month 12k/36m $2105 OOP includes all taxes and fees. I Think this is pretty good, car will be delivered to my doorstep tomorrow! 
    There was another lease involved but it was a wash, they basically took it off our hands. 
    Im from Long Island NY

    Congrats! Looks good.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RBS_1RBS_1 PAPosts: 2
    Can I get the numbers for 2018 Touring Plus / Touring L, 15K, 19147
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    RBS_1 said:

    Can I get the numbers for 2018 Touring Plus / Touring L, 15K, 19147
    Thank you

    36/15
    Touring Plus: .00072 MF and 47% residual. $3750 incentive
    Touring L: .00005 MF and 47% residual. $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RBS_1RBS_1 PAPosts: 2
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get the numbers for 2018 Touring Plus / Touring L, 15K, 19147
    Thank you
    36/15 Touring Plus: .00072 MF and 47% residual. $3750 incentive Touring L: .00005 MF and 47% residual. $2500 incentive
    Thank you.
    Is there any lease conquest?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    RBS_1 said:


    kyfdx said:

    RBS_1 said:

    Can I get the numbers for 2018 Touring Plus / Touring L, 15K, 19147
    Thank you

    36/15
    Touring Plus: .00072 MF and 47% residual. $3750 incentive
    Touring L: .00005 MF and 47% residual. $2500 incentive

    Thank you.
    Is there any lease conquest?

    We don't have that information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, would you please share current money factor and residual for 2018 Pacifica Limited 12k miles, 3 years? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299

    Hello, would you please share current money factor and residual for 2018 Pacifica Limited 12k miles, 3 years? Thanks!

    ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for L/LX 36/12 in NJ (07033)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    lesterbgn said:

    Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for L/LX 36/12 in NJ (07033)

    LX: .00124 MF and 51% residual
    $2500 incentive.

    Is that an L or a Touring L?
    If it's just an L, there is no lease support.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    lesterbgn said:

    Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for L/LX 36/12 in NJ (07033)

    LX: .00124 MF and 51% residual
    $2500 incentive.

    Is that an L or a Touring L?
    If it's just an L, there is no lease support.
    Thank you. It was a regular L, which is now (that you said no support) is out of the picture.
    What about Touring + w/same terms?

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    lesterbgn said:

    kyfdx said:

    lesterbgn said:

    Please,

    Lease MF/RV and incentives for L/LX 36/12 in NJ (07033)

    LX: .00124 MF and 51% residual
    $2500 incentive.

    Is that an L or a Touring L?
    If it's just an L, there is no lease support.
    Thank you. It was a regular L, which is now (that you said no support) is out of the picture.
    What about Touring + w/same terms?

    Thanks again!
    .00072 MF and 49% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, Can I have the MF and residual for the following for Maryland:

    2018 Pacifica Limited 36m/12K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    SSmomof3 said:

    Hello, Can I have the MF and residual for the following for Maryland:

    2018 Pacifica Limited 36m/12K

    .00011 and 54%
    $2500 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rokas3883rokas3883 90230Posts: 1
    Hello, could I have the MF and residual for the following in 90230:
    2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    36m/10k
    36m/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    rokas3883 said:

    Hello, could I have the MF and residual for the following in 90230:
    2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    36m/10k
    36m/12k

    Standard MF and 47% / 46%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TeddyTTeddyT Posts: 3
    Hi, l currently live in NC but l’m working with a broker from NY that l use to get cars from, he almost always got me a better deal than what l could get on my own. This time I’m looking for a Pacifica Touring L. Dealers down here are not budging on anything less than $390/mo on a 36/10. My broker tells me he can get me a better deal from NY but l have to go pick it up. My question is. What is the current MF with a 775 credit score and what is the reaidual. Car with options marp is about $41K before taxes and incentives. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    TeddyT said:

    Hi, l currently live in NC but l’m working with a broker from NY that l use to get cars from, he almost always got me a better deal than what l could get on my own. This time I’m looking for a Pacifica Touring L. Dealers down here are not budging on anything less than $390/mo on a 36/10. My broker tells me he can get me a better deal from NY but l have to go pick it up. My question is. What is the current MF with a 775 credit score and what is the reaidual. Car with options marp is about $41K before taxes and incentives. 

    .00005 MF and 50% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12, zip 16801? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    drtodd101 said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12, zip 16801? Thanks so much!

    .00011 MF and 54% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • weeeza33weeeza33 Posts: 17
    Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12 and 36/15, zip 85249? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    weeeza33 said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12 and 36/15, zip 85249? Thanks so much!

    .00011 and 54% / 52%
    $3000 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Can I get the mf and residual numbers for a Pacifica Limited, 36/10, zip code 33327? MSRP is 50,020, dealer price they're offering is $44,488. I'm not sure how to know if the monthly payment they gave me ($514 plus tax) is a good one if I have excellent credit (above 760) and am putting down $2500. I'm not a member of the national real estate something something or a retired vet. I'm a veteran, but not a 20 year full retirement vet.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299

    Hi! Can I get the mf and residual numbers for a Pacifica Limited, 36/10, zip code 33327? MSRP is 50,020, dealer price they're offering is $44,488. I'm not sure how to know if the monthly payment they gave me ($514 plus tax) is a good one if I have excellent credit (above 760) and am putting down $2500. I'm not a member of the national real estate something something or a retired vet. I'm a veteran, but not a 20 year full retirement vet.

    .00011 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 incentive

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you how good your deal is. The monthly payment seems about right, given the price quoted.

    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost, and an accounting of how they arrived at that number.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • isureshisuresh Posts: 12
    Hi, can you please let me know RV, MF & Incentives for Pacifica Limited and Touring L Plus for zip code 18104? 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,755
    isuresh said:

    Hi, can you please let me know RV, MF & Incentives for Pacifica Limited and Touring L Plus for zip code 18104? 36/12

    Ltd - .00011 and 54%
    T-L+ - .00011 and 50%
    $2500 lease incentives on both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • miked09miked09 93021Posts: 16
    Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12, zip 93021? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,299
    miked09 said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers (MF residual incentives) for the Pacifica limited, 36/12, zip 93021? Thanks so much!

    .00011 MF and 54% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.