Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

robertsa1robertsa1 Member Posts: 62
edited October 2020 in Audi
any lease numbers on this vehicle yet? they should be arriving at dealers in a month.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    robertsa1 said:

any lease numbers on this vehicle yet? they should be arriving at dealers in a month.

Sorry, nothing on the E-Tron, yet?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• iu_audiiu_audi Member Posts: 20
    Also looking for e-Tron lease numbers. Anything available yet? Looking for 36m/10k and 48m/10k on an Edition One. Details on how AFS will handle the federal tax incentive for leases would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063
    iu_audi said:

Also looking for e-Tron lease numbers. Anything available yet? Looking for 36m/10k and 48m/10k on an Edition One. Details on how AFS will handle the federal tax incentive for leases would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance.

Is the Edition One a Premium Plus or Prestige option?

Numbers are available...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michael- If they are not breaking it out as it's own trim level, I would expect it to be considered a Prestige. Also, are these numbers May programs or April? Appreciate all the help!
    iu_audi said:

Michael- If they are not breaking it out as it's own trim level, I would expect it to be considered a Prestige. Also, are these numbers May programs or April? Appreciate all the help!

e-Tron Edition One (it is a separate trim)

36/10
    .00230 MF and 50% residual

42/10
    .00250 MF and 46% residual

48/10
    .00250 MF and 43% residual

It doesn't appear that AFS is passing along any incentives for the e-Tron to lease customers.
    These numbers are for April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jpEVboyjpEVboy Member Posts: 1
    Any info for a 36/12 for an etron in the SF Bay Area 95050? Premium Plus please and thank you!
    jpEVboy said:

Any info for a 36/12 for an etron in the SF Bay Area 95050? Premium Plus please and thank you!

.00230 and 52%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• akahlon17akahlon17 Member Posts: 49
    Hi could I get MF and Residual for etron edition 1 for 89052.. and by any chance mays numbers.. 36,10k/ 42,10k.. Thanks in advance, Also I read on the etron home page in small writing "dealer sets actual price" does that mean they can discount it if they really want..?
    akahlon17 said:

Hi could I get MF and Residual for etron edition 1 for 89052.. and by any chance mays numbers.. 36,10k/ 42,10k.. Thanks in advance, Also I read on the etron home page in small writing "dealer sets actual price" does that mean they can discount it if they really want..?

36/10 - .00230 and 50%
    42/10 - .00250 and 46%

Yes, the dealer can discount the price. I wouldn't expect it, anytime soon, but it never hurts to try.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Is there any better lease on the etron for less months, 24months/10k a year or 12months/10k a year.. in zip 89052 or some random months... thanks
    akahlon17 said:

Is there any better lease on the etron for less months, 24months/10k a year or 12months/10k a year.. in zip 89052 or some random months... thanks

39/10: .00230 MF and 48% residual
    Might be slightly lower payment.

There is no sweet spot. It will be horrendously expensive to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited April 2019
    A huge thanks to whoever can decipher this for me..
    My Audi edition one is in. $89190 MSRP .. When I ordered it the price was $87695, so the dealer is honoring that $1495 credit but I don't know where they are putting it.. so here goes.. lease 36 months 10k miles zip 89052.. 8.25 tax rate collected per payment every month.. would like $0 out of pocket.

Price $87695
    tax credit. $7500
    Audi loyalty $750
    Audi Care. $free
    Doc fee $499
    non tax fee. $29.25 don't know what this is will ask
    tax $941.97 again most likely some bs fees since tax is calculated in payment here..

and here is the tricky part

I have a trade in Sq5

Dealer offer. $49000
    payoff. $53753 taxes are out already
    upside down. $-4753
    Should I just pay the neg or rollout in..

Once again thanks for the huge help.. the dealer told me $1700 for lease...
    Now down to $1580 please help.. about to pull trigger..
    akahlon17 said:
    Does this include rolling in the loss from the SQ5?  If so, I think that looks fair. I don’t have access to my spreadsheet to calculate for
    sure. 
    akahlon17 said:
    A huge thanks to whoever can decipher this for me.. My Audi edition one is in. $89190 MSRP .. When I ordered it the price was $87695, so the dealer is honoring that $1495 credit but I don't know where they are putting it.. so here goes.. lease 36 months 10k miles zip 89052.. 8.25 tax rate collected per payment every month.. would like $0 out of pocket. Price $87695 tax credit. $7500 Audi loyalty $750 Audi Care. $free Doc fee $499 non tax fee. $29.25 don't know what this is will ask tax $941.97 again most likely some bs fees since tax is calculated in payment here.. and here is the tricky part I have a trade in Sq5 Dealer offer. $49000 payoff. $53753 taxes are out already upside down. $-4753 Should I just pay the neg or rollout in.. Once again thanks for the huge help.. the dealer told me $1700 for lease...
    Also, I have not worked out my deal on my Edition One yet, but my assumption is that the sticker MSRP (89,190) would be the MSRP on the lease. The $1,495 would be cap reduction, along with the $7,500. 

Curious if you for sure received the loyality?  And how’d you get Audi Care for free? 

Good luckk
    iu_audi said:

akahlon17 said:

A huge thanks to whoever can decipher this for me..
    My Audi edition one is in. $89190 MSRP .. When I ordered it the price was $87695, so the dealer is honoring that $1495 credit but I don't know where they are putting it.. so here goes.. lease 36 months 10k miles zip 89052.. 8.25 tax rate collected per payment every month.. would like $0 out of pocket.

Price $87695
    tax credit. $7500
    Audi loyalty $750
    Audi Care. $free
    Doc fee $499
    non tax fee. $29.25 don't know what this is will ask
    tax $941.97 again most likely some bs fees since tax is calculated in payment here..

and here is the tricky part

I have a trade in Sq5

Dealer offer. $49000
    payoff. $53753 taxes are out already
    upside down. $-4753
    Should I just pay the neg or rollout in..

Once again thanks for the huge help.. the dealer told me $1700 for lease...

Also, I have not worked out my deal on my Edition One yet, but my assumption is that the sticker MSRP (89,190) would be the MSRP on the lease. The $1,495 would be cap reduction, along with the $7,500. 

Curious if you for sure received the loyality?  And how’d you get Audi Care for free? 

Good luckk

Audi relationship for free Audi Care
    and yes if they want there is loyalty .. if you ordered an edition one and the price change audi has a kickback

Audi Claim form A19UEPKG $1495 edition one incentive April 25 through July 1 2019
  • cthegreencthegreen Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    Could someone help with MF and Residual? eTron One Edition ($89190). Zip 32839. 36/12 and 36/15 .Thanks in advance!
    iu_audi said:

akahlon17 said:

Does this include rolling in the loss from the SQ5?  If so, I think that looks fair. I don’t have access to my spreadsheet to calculate for
    sure. 

yes its rolled in...
    OK could I get may lease number on the edition one etron 36/10k, thanks
    akahlon17 said:

OK could I get may lease number on the edition one etron 36/10k, thanks

.00230 MF and 50% residual
    $7500 bonus
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

is that 7500 bonus or tax credit???
    @akahlon17 pretty sure the 7500 is lease cash. (8995 lease cash on edition 1 with the 1495 incentive?) If you were to buy the etron the EV tax credit would be yours to file on taxes. Nissan does the same for the Leaf. The leasing company gets the tax credit and passes it along thru the lease. 

My Audi dealer cancelled my appt yesterday my car has been there 2 days. Said they need to review the new lease program for May. I think my rep just had another appt. 🤨

Could help with MF and Residual? eTron Edition 1($89190). Zip 32839. 36/12 and 36/15 .Thanks in advance!

akahlon17 said:

is that 7500 bonus or tax credit???

It is a rebate, in lieu of the tax credit (which you don't get as a lessee)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

cthegreen said:

@akahlon17 pretty sure the 7500 is lease cash. (8995 lease cash on edition 1 with the 1495 incentive?) If you were to buy the etron the EV tax credit would be yours to file on taxes. Nissan does the same for the Leaf. The leasing company gets the tax credit and passes it along thru the lease. 

My Audi dealer cancelled my appt yesterday my car has been there 2 days. Said they need to review the new lease program for May. I think my rep just had another appt. 🤨

Could help with MF and Residual? eTron Edition 1($89190). Zip 32839. 36/12 and 36/15 .Thanks in advance!

36/15
    .00230 MF and 47% residual
    $7500 bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx 36/12 for 32839 also? Please.
    cthegreen said:

@kyfdx 36/12 for 32839 also? Please.

Add 2%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited May 2019
    thanks to everyone I got mine at $1580 zero out of pocket..
    bad side its already back to audi in 2 days. AC blowing hot air... in Vegas.. not cool.
    they sent me an A8, but ill be really furious if takes more than a couple days... if your not upside down like me with all my calculations no one should pay more than $1400 tax included, with zero at signing... on a 36/10k lease .. also I've heard 1k to 2k off MSRP, I didn't get that.
    akahlon17 said:

thanks to everyone I got mine at $1580 zero out of pocket..
    bad side its already back to audi in 2 days. AC blowing hot air... in Vegas.. not cool.
    they sent me an A8, but ill be really furious if takes more than a couple days... if your not upside down like me with all my calculations no one should pay more than $1400 tax included, with zero at signing... on a 36/10k lease .. also I've heard 1k to 2k off MSRP, I didn't get that.

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MattShaikhMattShaikh Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019

I have never leased a car before and I need help with the Audi eTron Edition One that I had reserved.

Dealer has provided the above numbers. I'm not sure how to negotiate a deal. Any help and advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have never leased a car before and I need help with the Audi eTron Edition One that I had reserved.

Dealer has provided the above numbers. I'm not sure how to negotiate a deal. Any help and advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I don't imagine they will negotiate the deal. If you want to be the first one on the block, you'll have to pay for it.

I guess the $1495 discount from MSRP is the special incentive on the Edition One?
    Additions to the CAP are the $895 acquisition fee, plus $904 for something else? I don't see any explanation for that. Maybe DMV and dealer fees?

$8250 in rebates is the $7500 rebate + $750 loyalty?
    $9446 in CAP reduction is the $8250 rebates + $1196 left over from the $2500 upfront, after making the first payment.

.00250 is the base MF for 39 month term.

The payment calculation is correct.
    What I don't see is any allocation for sales tax. Only the $904 "Total Add-ons".

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MattShaikhMattShaikh Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

Thanks in advance.

I don't imagine they will negotiate the deal. If you want to be the first one on the block, you'll have to pay for it.

I guess the $1495 discount from MSRP is the special incentive on the Edition One?
    Correct - that's the Edition One special incentive

Additions to the CAP are the $895 acquisition fee, plus $904 for something else? I don't see any explanation for that. Maybe DMV and dealer fees?

Will find out more about the above charges tomorrow

$8250 in rebates is the $7500 rebate + $750 loyalty?

Yes - $7500 Tax Rebate + $750 Audi Loyalty

$9446 in CAP reduction is the $8250 rebates + $1196 left over from the $2500 upfront, after making the first payment.

.00250 is the base MF for 39 month term.

The payment calculation is correct.
    What I don't see is any allocation for sales tax. Only the $904 "Total Add-ons".
    Will ask about the Sales Tax tomorrow

• dallascardallascar Member Posts: 32
    For those of you in Texas where tax credits are used on most leases, Audi is not allowing them to be used on the e-tron at this time. So even with the pass through of the federal tax credit as a cap cost rebate in the lease, you’re still up against a 6% equivalent interest rate and paying for at least half of the car over 3 years (and that’s for a car that just hit the showrooms in May).
    Audi was offering 2.9% on a 66 month purchase in May, not sure about June now. So if you look at it over any time span, it’s actually cheaper to buy the car, even without applying the federal tax credit as a big loan payment.
    Either way, the low residuals are just a fact on EVs because everyone takes that federal tax credit right off the MSRP.

As kyfdx noted, most Audi dealers are not going to negotiate on the e-tron right now. Very few, at least in the major cities around Texas, actually have inventory to sell. Most are configured orders or sales are being made as the vehicle rolls off the truck.
    But start working your deals now for quarter close and maybe they’ll pad your trade value instead of actually discounting the MSRP. Same net result to the payment.
  • m3whbm3whb Member Posts: 2
    Do you have residual and MF for a 24mo/10k and 30mo/10K lease?
  • mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast Member Posts: 232
    m3whb said:

I'm interested in the best 10k numbers in 60202 too—PP and Prestige.

I'm confused by one of the more recent comments. Are we getting a rebate in lieu of tax credit on these or nothing?

My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager

m3whb said:

I'm confused by one of the more recent comments. Are we getting a rebate in lieu of tax credit on these or nothing?

Audi is passing through the federal tax credit to those who lease the etron. It will show up as a cap cost reduction line. Not all lenders do this.
    dallascar said:

m3whb said:

Audi is passing through the federal tax credit to those who lease the etron. It will show up as a cap cost reduction line. Not all lenders do this.
    I've never seen it done any other way. I guess I misread your post. Thank you for clarifying.
    My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager
    m3whb said:

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

m3whb said:

36/10
    .00230 MF
    53%/51% residual for P+/Prestige
    $7500 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

dallascar said:

m3whb said:

I've never seen it done any other way. I guess I misread your post. Thank you for clarifying.
    When I was looking at Volts and Bolts a couple years back, the lender (not captive since GM went bankrupt) was keeping the federal tax rebate for themselves. Even Ford was keeping the cash on Fusion’s at the time. It’s all in how the lenders want to make their cash.
    dallascar said:

dallascar said:

m3whb said:

When I was looking at Volts and Bolts a couple years back, the lender (not captive since GM went bankrupt) was keeping the federal tax rebate for themselves. Even Ford was keeping the cash on Fusion’s at the time. It’s all in how the lenders want to make their cash.
    Those are below the price point that I've looked at.
  • vinoozvinooz Member Posts: 5
    Hi there! Any ideas on lease deals on the e-Tron in the Chicago area? looking at 36/10k or 48/10k.

What about finance offers? Are there any?
    edited June 2019
    All the e-trons at my preferred Audi dealer disappeared this week. I read that some of them have been recalled. They didn't have a ton of them to begin with, but they were all conspicuously absent—gone from both the showroom and the lot.
    vinooz said:

Hi there! Any ideas on lease deals on the e-Tron in the Chicago area? looking at 36/10k or 48/10k.

What about finance offers? Are there any?

36/10
    .00230 MF and 53%/51% residual for P+/Prestige
    $7500 lease bonus

48/10
    .00250 MF and 46%/44% residual

1.9% APR financing up to 60 months
    No purchase incentives (but, you would be eligible for the Federal tax credit on a purchase)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you, going into a dealer this week. They have a few reservations that did not become purchases. Would be interesting to see if they are willing to negotiate. On the phone, I was told "they are a new car, in demand, so we don't have any offers yet"
    vinooz said:

Thank you, going into a dealer this week. They have a few reservations that did not become purchases. Would be interesting to see if they are willing to negotiate. On the phone, I was told "they are a new car, in demand, so we don't have any offers yet"

Good luck! Let me know which dealer you end up with.
  • m3whbm3whb Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Could I get 24 and 30 month 10K lease terms in Nashville 37027? Thanks.
    m3whb said:

Could I get 24 and 30 month 10K lease terms in Nashville 37027? Thanks.

Premium Plus
    .00230 MF
    60%/56% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tclay67tclay67 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2019
    What is the current MF and residual on an E Tron Prestige in Utah for 36 Months 15K miles per year. The local dealer quoted .00355.
    tclay67 said:

What is the current MF and residual on an E Tron Prestige in Utah for 36 Months 15K miles per year. The local dealer quoted .00355.

.00230 and 48%

.00355 is the MF with the max markup allowed (.00125) - that's the equivalent of almost 3%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So I finally made it to a dealer. I have a significant positive trade of about 20k. With that, a 36mo/7500 mi lease was coming to about 715$ incl taxes - that was a money factor of about 0.0033 per my calculations. the 10k mi lease was about 30$ more a month. Dealer was keeping the maximum markup.

This was for a premium plus with driver assistance, climate and rear thorax airbags options - MSRP of 80540. No dealer discounts. Audi is passing on 7500 $ tax credit to the customer. I'm not in a hurry. Told them when you budge from MSRP, let's talk.