2020 Volvo XC40 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
edited July 2019 in Volvo
Ask your 2020 XC40 lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get info on the XC40 here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456726

Comments

  • ThaCh0wz1ThaCh0wz1 Member Posts: 5
    Can you provide the MF and RV on 2020 T5 Momentum and Inscription 36/10 for zip 07936? Also any lease incentives that are available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    ThaCh0wz1 said:

    Can you provide the MF and RV on 2020 T5 Momentum and Inscription 36/10 for zip 07936? Also any lease incentives that are available.

    MOM: .00174 MF and 60% residual
    INSC: .00136 MF and 59% residual

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • augkoraugkor Member Posts: 9
    Can you provide MF and RV on 2020 T5 RDesign? Zipcode 61265. 36/10, 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    augkor said:

    Can you provide MF and RV on 2020 T5 RDesign? Zipcode 61265. 36/10, 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00157 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zbob2zbob2 OregonMember Posts: 16
    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    zbob2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00174 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zbob2zbob2 OregonMember Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    zbob2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00174 MF and 57% residual
    kyfdx said:

    zbob2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00174 MF and 57% residual
    What about 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    zbob2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    zbob2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00174 MF and 57% residual
    kyfdx said:

    zbob2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2020 T5 AWD Momentum in 97224?
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00174 MF and 57% residual
    What about 36/10?
    60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JtotheSJtotheS Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,

    Are these numbers similar if using the Volvo Pull Ahead program? My dealer is making it sound like VCFS is setting the MF. The quote includes a significant markup (0.00275) for a 2020 XC40 MOM.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    JtotheS said:

    Hi there,

    Are these numbers similar if using the Volvo Pull Ahead program? My dealer is making it sound like VCFS is setting the MF. The quote includes a significant markup (0.00275) for a 2020 XC40 MOM.

    Thank you!

    T4 MOM: .00089 MF
    T5 MOM: .00148 MF

    It's just the dealer trying to maximize his profit on a popular model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • suem1975suem1975 Member Posts: 15
    Hi - I am looking for the money factor, residential, and any incentives for the 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum AWD and RWD for zip code 33401 - 36 months/7,500 miles. Thanks very much!
  • suem1975suem1975 Member Posts: 15
    suem1975 said:

    Hi - I am looking for the money factor, residential, and any incentives for the 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum AWD and RWD for zip code 33401 - 36 months/7,500 miles. Thanks very much!

    Residual, not residential - oops!
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    suem1975 said:

    suem1975 said:

    Hi - I am looking for the money factor, residential, and any incentives for the 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum AWD and RWD for zip code 33401 - 36 months/7,500 miles. Thanks very much!

    Residual, not residential - oops!
    T5 Momentum AWD - 0.00148 MF and 63% residual
    $0 lease cash

    T5 only comes in AWD
    Edmunds Moderator
  • Lovemoop24Lovemoop24 Member Posts: 10
    XC 40 R-Design
    36 months
    10K miles
    11725

    Money factor
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750

    XC 40 R-Design
    36 months
    10K miles
    11725

    Money factor
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks!

    T4 or T5?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhgreat7jhgreat7 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, what is the current (Aug. 2019) MF/RV for XC40 T5 Inscription for 36mo / 12k at 07650 NJ? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    jhgreat7 said:

    Hi, what is the current (Aug. 2019) MF/RV for XC40 T5 Inscription for 36mo / 12k at 07650 NJ? Thanks

    .00136 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SungsjparkSungsjpark Member Posts: 6
    Hi what’s the MF, residual and lease credits (if any) for a:
    2019
    Volvo XC40 Momentum T5
    36 months/12000 miles
    Zip: 11355

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750

    Hi what’s the MF, residual and lease credits (if any) for a:
    2019
    Volvo XC40 Momentum T5
    36 months/12000 miles
    Zip: 11355

    Thank you!

    The 2019 XC40 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50258/volvo/xc40/2019-volvo-xc40-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Lovemoop24Lovemoop24 Member Posts: 10


    XC 40 R-Design T5
    36 months
    10K miles
    11725

    Money factor
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750


    XC 40 R-Design T5
    36 months
    10K miles
    11725

    Money factor
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks!

    .00154 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SungsjparkSungsjpark Member Posts: 6
    Hi what’s the MF, residual and lease credits (if any) for a: 2020 Volvo XC40 Momentum T5 36 months/12000 miles Zip: 11355 Thank you
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508

    Hi what’s the MF, residual and lease credits (if any) for a: 2020 Volvo XC40 Momentum T5 36 months/12000 miles Zip: 11355 Thank you

    61% and 0.00148, no incentives
    Edmunds Moderator
  • athmanathman 78749Member Posts: 6
    Hi,whats the RV/MF for 2020 XC40 T4 momentum ? Zip code is 78749 . Any incentives ? Thanks
  • athmanathman 78749Member Posts: 6
    athman said:

    Hi,whats the RV/MF for 2020 XC40 T4 momentum ? Zip code is 78749 . Any incentives ? Thanks

    I am looking at 10k/36 months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    athman said:

    athman said:

    Hi,whats the RV/MF for 2020 XC40 T4 momentum ? Zip code is 78749 . Any incentives ? Thanks

    I am looking at 10k/36 months
    .00089 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wristshotwristshot Member Posts: 44
    Hi. I'm in Massachusetts (02465). Looking for numbers on XC40 Inscription and R, ideally 36/7.5 if available. I presume there are no incentives. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    wristshot said:

    Hi. I'm in Massachusetts (02465). Looking for numbers on XC40 Inscription and R, ideally 36/7.5 if available. I presume there are no incentives. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wristshotwristshot Member Posts: 44
    Michaell said:

    wristshot said:

    Hi. I'm in Massachusetts (02465). Looking for numbers on XC40 Inscription and R, ideally 36/7.5 if available. I presume there are no incentives. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?
    I'm sorry. T5.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    wristshot said:

    Michaell said:

    wristshot said:

    Hi. I'm in Massachusetts (02465). Looking for numbers on XC40 Inscription and R, ideally 36/7.5 if available. I presume there are no incentives. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?
    I'm sorry. T5.
    T5 INSC - .00136 and 63%
    T5 RDES - .00154 and 64%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LhermosLhermos Member Posts: 6
    Hello can you please provide money factor, residual value and incentives for a 2020 xc40 R Design T5 AWD in 10552. Thank you enjoy your weekend.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    Lhermos said:

    Hello can you please provide money factor, residual value and incentives for a 2020 xc40 R Design T5 AWD in 10552. Thank you enjoy your weekend.

    36/15
    .00154 MF and 60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simplybrianpsimplybrianp PortlandMember Posts: 2
    Hi. I am looking to purchase a 2020 XC40 Inscription with cash. What sort of discounts off MSRP should I be looking for?
  • beccabeth741beccabeth741 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for the MF/RV any incentives for 2020 XC40 T5 AWD in zip code 70002 for 7500/10,000 36 mo. TIA!
  • lamgol72lamgol72 Member Posts: 78
    Hi, looking for the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T4 R-design in zip code 27513 for 36/10k. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153

    Hi. I am looking to purchase a 2020 XC40 Inscription with cash. What sort of discounts off MSRP should I be looking for?

    No info on that, but you can check out Edmunds price tools, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153

    Looking for the MF/RV any incentives for 2020 XC40 T5 AWD in zip code 70002 for 7500/10,000 36 mo. TIA!

    What trim T5?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    lamgol72 said:

    Hi, looking for the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T4 R-design in zip code 27513 for 36/10k. Thanks in advance!

    .00081 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rachelmarzorachelmarzo Member Posts: 5
    What is the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Momentum in zip code 07755 (NJ) for 36/12k? Any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153

    What is the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Momentum in zip code 07755 (NJ) for 36/12k? Any incentives?

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rachelmarzorachelmarzo Member Posts: 5
    Thanks! Is this a good lease deal?
    2020 T5 Momentum with Premium and Convenience package. MSRP $42k. The first lease offer was based on $38k sale price, $3k down, $485/month. Residual was stated to be is $25k after the 3 years.

    Zip 07755 and the info that was provided on this forum was .00118 MF and 59% residual.




  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750

    Thanks! Is this a good lease deal?
    2020 T5 Momentum with Premium and Convenience package. MSRP $42k. The first lease offer was based on $38k sale price, $3k down, $485/month. Residual was stated to be is $25k after the 3 years.

    Zip 07755 and the info that was provided on this forum was .00118 MF and 59% residual.

    I wouldn't start a lease with $3000 from my wallet. Have them rewrite the deal with only $1000 out of pocket, and if you can get them to share the lease worksheet, that would be most helpful.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jl813969jl813969 Member Posts: 20
    What is the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Momentum and R design in zip code 07024 (NJ) for 36/12k? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    jl813969 said:

    What is the MF/RV for 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Momentum and R design in zip code 07024 (NJ) for 36/12k? Any incentives?

    T5 MOM - .00118 and 59%
    T5 RDES - .00125 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TyrienTyrien Member Posts: 22
    Can I get MF Residual and Incentives on a R design in zip 14472? 36/12k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    Tyrien said:

    Can I get MF Residual and Incentives on a R design in zip 14472? 36/12k. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TyrienTyrien Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    Tyrien said:

    Can I get MF Residual and Incentives on a R design in zip 14472? 36/12k. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?
    Sorry, T5 AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,750
    Tyrien said:

    Michaell said:

    Tyrien said:

    Can I get MF Residual and Incentives on a R design in zip 14472? 36/12k. Thanks!

    T4 or T5?
    Sorry, T5 AWD
    .00125 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 363ny363ny Member Posts: 4
    Hello - Could I get the MF and residual for the XC40 T5 Momentum for 36 months, 30 months and 24 months at 7.5K miles per year? Thank you for the assistance. Zip is 07470
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,153
    363ny said:

    Hello - Could I get the MF and residual for the XC40 T5 Momentum for 36 months, 30 months and 24 months at 7.5K miles per year? Thank you for the assistance. Zip is 07470

    .00118 MF
    63%/62%/61% residual for 24/30/36 mo

    Stick with 36

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.