Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Mazda Mazda3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,196
    Alex_SH said:

Alex_SH said:

Hi,

Can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives on a 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan FWD Select and Premium for 94040?

Forgot to mention - 12k miles.
    36/12
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    vexiraikisvexiraikis Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Could I please have MF, residual, incentives, and buy rate for a 2019 Mazda3 Sedan? Select package, FWD, Auto, 36mo/10k mi?

Zip code is 91206.

.00001 MF and 52% residual
    $720 lease cash
    Thanks! Is this going to change in August? I haven't started negotiating yet, so purchase will probably happen close to end of Aug.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315

kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Could I please have MF, residual, incentives, and buy rate for a 2019 Mazda3 Sedan? Select package, FWD, Auto, 36mo/10k mi?

Zip code is 91206.

$720 lease cash
    Thanks! Is this going to change in August? I haven't started negotiating yet, so purchase will probably happen close to end of Aug.
    The current programs expire tomorrow, so new programs will be released later this week.

Could be the same, could be different.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Cd1791Cd1791 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can I get a residual for a 2019 Mazda3 sedan with base package? Zip is 70002....Thanks
  • Options
    Cd1791 said:

Hi, can I get a residual for a 2019 Mazda3 sedan with base package? Zip is 70002....Thanks

36/15
    .00001 and 47%
    $285 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Zip code is 91206.

$720 lease cash
    Hi there @kyfdx , can you explain where the .00001 MF comes from? If I multiply that by 2400 as many guides say, that's less than 1% interest. Is that right?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Zip code is 91206.

$720 lease cash
    Hi there @kyfdx , can you explain where the .00001 MF comes from? If I multiply that by 2400 as many guides say, that's less than 1% interest. Is that right?
    That is the money factor supplied by the bank.

It is way less than 1%.. 0.02% equivalent. Almost zero.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rupterrupter Member Posts: 69
    kyfdx said:

rupter said:

Hello Mods, Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for FWD Sedan w/Select package 36/12 and 36/10 in 18974..thanks alot.

36/12
    $720 lease cash
    Any changes for this month? Car sales are down and I'm hoping I can get a better deal in my area this month? The dealers are quoting me less, but this still isn't such a good car to lease because residual is so low.
  • Options
    rupter said:

kyfdx said:

rupter said:

Hello Mods, Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for FWD Sedan w/Select package 36/12 and 36/10 in 18974..thanks alot.

36/12
    $720 lease cash
    Any changes for this month? Car sales are down and I'm hoping I can get a better deal in my area this month? The dealers are quoting me less, but this still isn't such a good car to lease because residual is so low.
    No changes for August

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Zip code is 91206.

$720 lease cash

Thanks. Any change on this in August?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Hi there,

Zip code is 91206.

$720 lease cash

Thanks. Any change on this in August?
    No change

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ApeSport159ApeSport159 Member Posts: 24
    Can I please get August numbers for the Premium package AWD?

36/39 / 10k
  • Options

36/39 / 10k

What is your ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ApeSport159ApeSport159 Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

36/39 / 10k

What is your ZIP code?
  • Options

Michaell said:

36/39 / 10k

What is your ZIP code?
    Sorry, sedan or hatchback?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Ben_BernsteinBen_Bernstein Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Hi, what's the MF, RV and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Mazda 3 (sedan, fwd) 36/7.5k in 90069?
  • Options

Hi, what's the MF, RV and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Mazda 3 (sedan, fwd) 36/7.5k in 90069?

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Ben_BernsteinBen_Bernstein Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Michaell said:

What trim level?
    the basic and select package
  • Options

Michaell said:

What trim level?
    the basic and select package
    36/10 (no 7.5K from Mazda)
    .00001 and 50% (base) or 52% (select)
    incentives
    $720 select
    $1005 base

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    forthewynnforthewynn Member Posts: 14
    Can I get a money factor and residual value for both base and premium hatchback AWD? 10k miles, zip code 11741. Thanks
  • Options

Can I get a money factor and residual value for both base and premium hatchback AWD? 10k miles, zip code 11741. Thanks

No base trim with AWD

.00007 and 52% for Premium AWD
    $720 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

No base trim with AWD

$720 incentive
    I meant the lowest trim on the hatchback. Whatever it's called. They all have AWD.
  • Options

Michaell said:

No base trim with AWD

$720 incentive
    I meant the lowest trim on the hatchback. Whatever it's called. They all have AWD.
    All AWD hatchbacaks have the same numbers, it turns out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    What is the $720 inventive? Is that lease cash?

Does anyone know if I can negotiate my price and then get the $720 inventive on top of that? Or does the $720 incentive just make it easier to get to your target price?
  • Options

Does anyone know if I can negotiate my price and then get the $720 inventive on top of that? Or does the $720 incentive just make it easier to get to your target price?

Lease cash is Mazda to customer rebate.

When you negotiate your price, you have to ask them if their offer includes the $720.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited August 2019
    kyfdx said:

When you negotiate your price, you have to ask them if their offer includes the $720.
    Thanks. Was going to buy a hatchback AWD for 25k, ended up leasing the premium hatchback AWD instead with the polymetal grey and red leather. I know these don't technically lease well because of the low residual, BUT with the money factor also being low, it makes it a good option if you plan on buying the lease out at the end.

It turns out that leasing for 36 months, and then buying out the lease after 36 months for another 3 years is actually cheaper than financing the whole thing from the beginning over 72 months. Nice little loophole. Plus I think there's a possibility I could have equity in the lease after 3 years with how low the residual is, and how little mileage I do in a year.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Thanks. Was going to buy a hatchback AWD for 25k, ended up leasing the premium hatchback AWD instead with the polymetal grey and red leather. I know these don't technically lease well because of the low residual, BUT with the money factor also being low, it makes it a good option if you plan on buying the lease out at the end.

It turns out that leasing for 36 months, and then buying out the lease after 36 months for another 3 years is actually cheaper than financing the whole thing from the beginning over 72 months. Nice little loophole. Plus I think there's a possibility I could have equity in the lease after 3 years with how low the residual is, and how little mileage I do in a year.
    Curious as to how you calculated the buyout amount, when nobody knows what used car interest rates will be in 3 years.

Rarely do leases put the customer into a positive equity situation. My Jetta lease is up in two weeks, I've got just over 16,000 miles on it, and I might see $1000 in equity if I decided to sell it.

Which I'm not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Curious as to how you calculated the buyout amount, when nobody knows what used car interest rates will be in 3 years.

Rarely do leases put the customer into a positive equity situation. My Jetta lease is up in two weeks, I've got just over 16,000 miles on it, and I might see $1000 in equity if I decided to sell it.

Which I'm not.
    Well yea you're right about interest rates, but interest rates have been on the rise right now. What I meant about buy out was the residual value. I feel the residual is set pretty low. Also I will probably have less than 10k miles after 36 months.

Best rate I could get for 72 months right now is 3.45%. not terrible. But the total cost would be around 31k over 6 years with 3k down payment. If the rates stay the same the total cost is slightly less if I lease now and buy out the lease out using today's rates of 3.59 (used). If the rates are high at the end of the lease I have the option of trading, where I feel that if I financed at 72 months, I don't think I'd have much equity, plus I I'm zero down on the lease vs 3k down on the finance. Just seemed like the better option, even if rates are high, the difference in total interest for a 3 year loan on 15,500 residual isn't significant enough to worry about.
  • Options
    jagurwitz92jagurwitz92 Member Posts: 2
    In the market for a 2019 Base AWD Hatchback in 12203. MF, RV, and incentives for 36/15k?

Side note, went to my local dealer and they wouldn't budge from $25k, got cagey when I asked for invoice, and started giving quotes with a $3-5k down payment range when I specified either 0 down or very little. Suffice to say, I didn't take it. 🤣
  • Options

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Which I'm not.
    Well yea you're right about interest rates, but interest rates have been on the rise right now. What I meant about buy out was the residual value. I feel the residual is set pretty low. Also I will probably have less than 10k miles after 36 months.

Best rate I could get for 72 months right now is 3.45%. not terrible. But the total cost would be around 31k over 6 years with 3k down payment. If the rates stay the same the total cost is slightly less if I lease now and buy out the lease out using today's rates of 3.59 (used). If the rates are high at the end of the lease I have the option of trading, where I feel that if I financed at 72 months, I don't think I'd have much equity, plus I I'm zero down on the lease vs 3k down on the finance. Just seemed like the better option, even if rates are high, the difference in total interest for a 3 year loan on 15,500 residual isn't significant enough to worry about.
    You have my thoughts on this. I'm not going to make a decision about your money. :smile:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

In the market for a 2019 Base AWD Hatchback in 12203. MF, RV, and incentives for 36/15k?

Side note, went to my local dealer and they wouldn't budge from $25k, got cagey when I asked for invoice, and started giving quotes with a $3-5k down payment range when I specified either 0 down or very little. Suffice to say, I didn't take it. 🤣

.00007 and 48%
    no incentives

lots of dealers to choose from....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jagurwitz92jagurwitz92 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

.00007 and 48%
    no incentives

lots of dealers to choose from....
    I figured. I'm making more emails and phone calls today. Thanks!
  • Options
    CaliBCaliB Member Posts: 15
    Mazda 3 Hatchback w/ Preferred Package - Automatic FWD
    Zip: 95124

Available lease cash
    MF/RV
    36mo/ 10k mi
    24mo/ 10k mi

Thank you
  • Options
    CaliB said:

Mazda 3 Hatchback w/ Preferred Package - Automatic FWD
    Zip: 95124

Available lease cash
    MF/RV
    36mo/ 10k mi
    24mo/ 10k mi

Thank you

.00007 MF and 51% residual
    .00030 MF and 57% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kona86kona86 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hello..

What are the MF and RV on a 2019 Mazda 3 Hatch FWD Preferred and Premium models for ZIP 48336?
  • Options
    kona86 said:

Hello..

What are the MF and RV on a 2019 Mazda 3 Hatch FWD Preferred and Premium models for ZIP 48336?

36/15
    .00007 MF
    48%/49% residual for Preferred/Premium
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    BrodieBro22BrodieBro22 Member Posts: 21
    Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Mazda3 Sedan in the Select in 11364?
  • Options
    sbart6sbart6 Member Posts: 38
    Hi could I please get the MF, Res and Incentives for the 2019 Mazda3 AWD, Auto, Preferred Package.. 36/15 and 36/12. Zip 10564. Thank you!
  • Options
    sbart6 said:

Hi could I please get the MF, Res and Incentives for the 2019 Mazda3 AWD, Auto, Preferred Package.. 36/15 and 36/12. Zip 10564. Thank you!

Sorry- Sedan
  • Options
    sbart6 said:

Ugh, my zip is actually 01564.
  • Options
    rupterrupter Member Posts: 69
    Michaell said:

rupter said:

Michaell said:

rupter said:

Michaell said:

rupter said:

Michaell said:

rupter said:

The lowest quote I'm getting for 36/12 select model is $305 with 0 down and 720 lease cash. Two dealers have quoted me so far. This is in the Northeast (PA). MSRP is 23,720. Doesn't seem like there discounting as much as the south regions.

That may be .... are you seeing fairly low inventory levels in your neck of the woods?
    The dealers around me have 30 to 40 Mazda 3's in stock, which of maybe 12 or so are select fwd models. Most of them are advertising $900 or so below MSRP.
    Are you willing to travel to save some extra money? How much is your time worth to you?
    I thought about that if it comes to it. I'm luckily not in a rush as I really don't need the car until school starts for my daughter in September. Just thought I would get a head start. I'm kinda new to leasing but negotiated sale price should be the same? There certainly doesn't seem much out there as far as prices paid for this model.
    Would you consider 30 to 40 Mazda 3's in stock low inventory?
    30-40 cars at one dealer seems like a lot, to me.

Sale price may be different for a purchase vs. a lease, as the incentives could differ.
    That was my thinking as well. I wouldn't think stock is low with those numbers.

Once I make a proposal close to what others have posted here the dealers I contacted so far don't get back to me to even counter offer, or say they can't go any lower.

I'll keep at it and try more dealers.
    The 3 is still pretty new, and dealers are hoping to strike while the iron is hot.
    I finally signed (FWD Select Package) 36/10 for $275 with 1st month DAS. I got a little over 10% off MSRP so I thought that was pretty good considering the offers I was getting a month ago in my region (Northeast). I could have gotten a Elantra, Civic, or one of the other competing compact cars for a little cheaper but my wife really liked the car.

After factoring other things in, insurance (lower with Mazda 3) and safety (highly rated crash test results) all confirmed by insurance quotes against other competing cars, the Mazda seemed the best choice for my family which includes a teen driver. I feel better knowing that they will be in the safest possible vehicle in the compact class that I could find. It was worth paying a little more for that to me. Thanks for all your help!

• Options
    sbart6 said:

sbart6 said:

Almost got it..

Sedan or Hatch?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Mazda3 Sedan in the Select in 11364?

FWD or AWD

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

sbart6 said:

sbart6 said:

Almost got it..

Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan lol.. SOrry
  • Options
    sbart6 said:

kyfdx said:

sbart6 said:

sbart6 said:

Almost got it..

Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan lol.. SOrry
    36/15
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $720 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    NeedADailyNeedADaily Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking for the numbers for 36/15 and 24/15 on a FWD hatchback w/ Premium Package (6M transmission) in 07660.

Thanks!
  • Options

36/15
    .00001 and 49%
    $720 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sbart6 said:

sbart6 said:

Hi could I please get the MF, Res and Incentives for the 2019 Mazda3 AWD, Auto, Preferred Package. Sedan. 36/15 and 36/12. Zip 10564. Thank you!

36/15
    .00001 and 50%
    $720 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Ishaan16Ishaan16 Member Posts: 123
    Hello. May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on a select sedan FWD and base hatch FWD? 36/12k. ZIP:92886. Thank You.
  • Options
    Ishaan16 said:

Hello. May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on a select sedan FWD and base hatch FWD? 36/12k. ZIP:92886. Thank You.

Sedan - .00001 and 51%
    Hatch - .00007 and 50%
    no incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator