Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mazda Mazda3 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
edited March 2019 in Mazda
Ask your 2019 Mazda3 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Mazda3 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456715

Comments

  • norrentnorrent Posts: 37
    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    norrent said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Automatic or stick shift?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • norrentnorrent Posts: 37
    Michaell said:

    norrent said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Sorry about that. Hatch and Automatic. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    norrent said:

    Michaell said:

    norrent said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Sorry about that. Hatch and Automatic. Thanks!
    .00099 MF
    54%/55% residual for Preferred/Premium
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium automatic in zip code 92688
    thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919

    Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium automatic in zip code 92688
    thank you.

    36/15
    .00060 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joejoe19joejoe19 Posts: 22
    Hi, can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Mazda 3 - Touring - Hatchback - Automatic in 91360? Thanks. 36/15
  • joejoe19joejoe19 Posts: 22
    "Preferred Package" I guess is the new "Touring"
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    joejoe19 said:

    Hi, can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Mazda 3 - Touring - Hatchback - Automatic in 91360? Thanks. 36/15

    joejoe19 said:

    "Preferred Package" I guess is the new "Touring"

    .00099 and 51%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Matthew0410Matthew0410 VancouverPosts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Hello, can I get the MF and residual for the 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan GS Automatic FWD with convenience package. 48 months, 20,000kms. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Zip code is V5H4E4
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566

    Hello, can I get the MF and residual for the 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan GS Automatic FWD with convenience package. 48 months, 20,000kms. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Zip code is V5H4E4

    We do not have any lease program information for any brand in Canada; just the US.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry, I should have asked for 36 months and 12k a year for MF and Residual for new Mazda 3 sedan Premium in 92688. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566

    Sorry, I should have asked for 36 months and 12k a year for MF and Residual for new Mazda 3 sedan Premium in 92688. Thank you.

    52% residual for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • norrentnorrent Posts: 37
    kyfdx said:

    norrent said:

    Michaell said:

    norrent said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Sorry about that. Hatch and Automatic. Thanks!
    .00099 MF
    54%/55% residual for Preferred/Premium
    No lease incentives
    Below is the offer I got on a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium (or Grand Touring?):

    MSRP: $29,015
    Selling Price: $26,500
    MF: 0.00099
    Residual: 53% (36mo/12k)

    Monthly: $411.35 (include 7.75% tax)
    Drive Off: $210 (fees were netted against $720 rebate, my guess is the $595 acquisition and DMV fees)

    Can one of the moderator help me check out the numbers since I can't seem to get to the same monthly? I am thinking some of the fees, including first month payment, are being rolled into the cap cost.

    Thanks!
  • BradPHXBradPHX Posts: 5
    For a 2019 Mazda3 5 door Base I was quoted 36mo, 0 down, 12mi/yr $412 + tax which is insane for a car with a sale price of $23,250. My current car is a 2016 Mazda3 GT with a payment of $320 + tax with a sales price of $25,750. It may be worth waiting. It seems being one of the first to own a 2019 comes with a price...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    norrent said:

    kyfdx said:

    norrent said:

    Michaell said:

    norrent said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 91748. Thanks!!

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Automatic or stick shift?
    Sorry about that. Hatch and Automatic. Thanks!
    .00099 MF
    54%/55% residual for Preferred/Premium
    No lease incentives
    Below is the offer I got on a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium (or Grand Touring?):

    MSRP: $29,015
    Selling Price: $26,500
    MF: 0.00099
    Residual: 53% (36mo/12k)

    Monthly: $411.35 (include 7.75% tax)
    Drive Off: $210 (fees were netted against $720 rebate, my guess is the $595 acquisition and DMV fees)

    Can one of the moderator help me check out the numbers since I can't seem to get to the same monthly? I am thinking some of the fees, including first month payment, are being rolled into the cap cost.

    Thanks!
    $930 isn't enough to make first payment, $400 DMV/doc fee and $595 acquisition fee.
    So, there is definitely something rolled in (prob the acquisition fee).

    Just ask for the adjusted CAP.

    I might have given you the wrong residual before... but.

    36/12
    Preferred: 53%
    Premium: 54%

    I wonder why they gave you 53%? Assuming it is a Premium trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    BradPHX said:

    For a 2019 Mazda3 5 door Base I was quoted 36mo, 0 down, 12mi/yr $412 + tax which is insane for a car with a sale price of $23,250. My current car is a 2016 Mazda3 GT with a payment of $320 + tax with a sales price of $25,750. It may be worth waiting. It seems being one of the first to own a 2019 comes with a price...

    Yeah, I wouldn't pay $400/mo, either.

    Are you in Phoenix? Registration and dealer fees are onerous, there.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BradPHXBradPHX Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    BradPHX said:

    For a 2019 Mazda3 5 door Base I was quoted 36mo, 0 down, 12mi/yr $412 + tax which is insane for a car with a sale price of $23,250. My current car is a 2016 Mazda3 GT with a payment of $320 + tax with a sales price of $25,750. It may be worth waiting. It seems being one of the first to own a 2019 comes with a price...

    Yeah, I wouldn't pay $400/mo, either.

    Are you in Phoenix? Registration and dealer fees are onerous, there.
    Yes. Phoenix registration is crazy and they just added a new tax to it because I guess it wasn't high enough...

    My current Mazda lease runs through April so I will see if things change over the next 45 days on the '19 lease.
  • PJDICKPJDICK PittsburghPosts: 3
    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Automatic Hatchback Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 15221. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    PJDICK said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Automatic Hatchback Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 15221. Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PJDICKPJDICK PittsburghPosts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Automatic Hatchback Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 15221. Thanks.
    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    PJDICK said:


    Michaell said:

    PJDICK said:

    Hi, please help provide the MF and residual for 36mo/12k miles for Automatic Hatchback Preferred and Premium as well as any incentives. Zip code is 15221. Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    FWD

    .00099 MF
    53%/54% residual for Preferred/Premium
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjp2222jjp2222 Posts: 9
    Can I get residual and MF for hatchback and sedan in both Select/Preferred trims in zip code 07090?

    Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    jjp2222 said:

    Can I get residual and MF for hatchback and sedan in both Select/Preferred trims in zip code 07090?

    Many thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BradPHXBradPHX Posts: 5
    Mazda USA just added a lease deal for the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan. ($255/Month, 36-Month Lease, $2,499 due at Lease Signing). Hopefully the 5 door will be soon.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    BradPHX said:

    Mazda USA just added a lease deal for the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan. ($255/Month, 36-Month Lease, $2,499 due at Lease Signing). Hopefully the 5 door will be soon.

    Is the $2499 all down payment, and taxes and fees are in addition?

    If so, the true cost of the lease is almost $325/mo, when you amortize the $2499 over 36 months.

    Not bad, but I'm sure it will get better over time (or, when the old models are finally cleared out)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BradPHXBradPHX Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    BradPHX said:

    Mazda USA just added a lease deal for the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan. ($255/Month, 36-Month Lease, $2,499 due at Lease Signing). Hopefully the 5 door will be soon.

    Is the $2499 all down payment, and taxes and fees are in addition?

    If so, the true cost of the lease is almost $325/mo, when you amortize the $2499 over 36 months.

    Not bad, but I'm sure it will get better over time (or, when the old models are finally cleared out)
    Excludes taxes, title and fees.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    BradPHX said:

    Michaell said:

    BradPHX said:

    Mazda USA just added a lease deal for the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan. ($255/Month, 36-Month Lease, $2,499 due at Lease Signing). Hopefully the 5 door will be soon.

    Is the $2499 all down payment, and taxes and fees are in addition?

    If so, the true cost of the lease is almost $325/mo, when you amortize the $2499 over 36 months.

    Not bad, but I'm sure it will get better over time (or, when the old models are finally cleared out)
    Excludes taxes, title and fees.
    It sure looks good, but in reality it's just an average deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • liltizzelliltizzel Posts: 47
    Can I get MV RF and incentives for a Select sedan AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    liltizzel said:

    Can I get MV RF and incentives for a Select sedan AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thanks.

    .00060 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raisingjelraisingjel 13037Posts: 6
    Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan: Preferred trim, automatic and AWD 36/12 in zip code 13037. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919

    Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan: Preferred trim, automatic and AWD 36/12 in zip code 13037. Thank you.

    .00060 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjp2222jjp2222 Posts: 9
    Can I get residual and MF for hatchback and sedan in both Select/Preferred trims in zip code 07090? AWD and 36mth/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    jjp2222 said:

    Can I get residual and MF for hatchback and sedan in both Select/Preferred trims in zip code 07090? AWD and 36mth/10k?

    Sedan - .00060 and 53%
    Hatch - .00099 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TeshyTeshy Posts: 1
    Can I get MF and Residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback, Premium trim, Auto, AWD, 36month/12k miles, Zip code 60139?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    Teshy said:

    Can I get MF and Residual for 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback, Premium trim, Auto, AWD, 36month/12k miles, Zip code 60139?

    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF & RV for Mazda3 Sedan, Premium, Auto, FWD, 36 months/10K miles, zip 95053.

    Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919

    Looking for MF & RV for Mazda3 Sedan, Premium, Auto, FWD, 36 months/10K miles, zip 95053.

    Thanks a lot!

    .00060 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • themau_themau_ Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV and any incentives including loyalty offers for a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback with Premium Package, 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    themau_ said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV and any incentives including loyalty offers for a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback with Premium Package, 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • programmermlprogrammerml IndianapolisPosts: 10
    Can I please get MF, RV and incentives for 36/15k in 46204 for both the AWD Preferred Sedan, and the Manual FWD Preferred Hatch? Thank you!
  • jliles528jliles528 Posts: 14
    Can I have the numbers for a 2019 Select sedan with AWD and automatic transmission? 3 years at 15k a year. Zip code 20723
  • themau_themau_ Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    themau_ said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV and any incentives including loyalty offers for a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback with Premium Package, 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, AWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566

    Can I please get MF, RV and incentives for 36/15k in 46204 for both the AWD Preferred Sedan, and the Manual FWD Preferred Hatch? Thank you!

    Sedan - .00060 and 50%
    Hatch - .00099 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    jliles528 said:

    Can I have the numbers for a 2019 Select sedan with AWD and automatic transmission? 3 years at 15k a year. Zip code 20723

    .00060 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,566
    themau_ said:

    Michaell said:

    themau_ said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF, RV and any incentives including loyalty offers for a 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback with Premium Package, 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, AWD.
    .00099 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BradPHXBradPHX Posts: 5
    I was quoted this price on a 2019 Mazda3 5 door Base FWD. What do you think? 1st Months payment down 36 mo lease, 10k miles/year $350/mo after taxes.
  • Can I please have the MF and Residual for the 2019 Mazda3 hatch AT AWD Premium with 36/12k in 78660? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,919
    BradPHX said:

    I was quoted this price on a 2019 Mazda3 5 door Base FWD. What do you think? 1st Months payment down 36 mo lease, 10k miles/year $350/mo after taxes.

    .00099 MF and 53% residual is correct

    Big discount, but they took back $1250 in aftermarkets/doc fees.

    The calculated payment is correct.

    Whatever they are charging $697 for, that adds $21/mo. to your payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • texasaggiebmwtexasaggiebmw TexasPosts: 3
    Can I get a MF and a Residual for a MAZDA3 4-DOOR FWD W/SELECT PKG for 12k and 10k miles. Zip code is 77007 (texas).

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.