Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

2019 GMC Sierra Lease Deals and Prices

11012141516

Comments

  • gator83gator83 08753Posts: 1
    looking for money factor and residual on 2019 Sierra AT4 crew cab 4X4 39/12 and 39/15 zip 08753
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    gator83 said:

    looking for money factor and residual on 2019 Sierra AT4 crew cab 4X4 39/12 and 39/15 zip 08753

    39/15
    .00186 and 61%
    Total Cash of $5800 includes:
    $1500 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program exp. 09/30/2019
    $4300 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program exp. 09/30/2019

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Curious if there are different promotions for areas? I have an office with multiple locations can buy out of whichever is best

    cbucks said:

    Anyone have the numbers & incentives for 2019 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Standard Box 4x4, 36/15k or 36/10k, zips 60527, 46360 or 49117? Thanks!

    Why so many zip codes?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    cbucks said:

    Curious if there are different promotions for areas? I have an office with multiple locations can buy out of whichever is best

    cbucks said:

    Anyone have the numbers & incentives for 2019 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Standard Box 4x4, 36/15k or 36/10k, zips 60527, 46360 or 49117? Thanks!

    Why so many zip codes?
    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DawgrepDawgrep Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    Residual, MF and Incentives on 2019 Denali 36/12
    36/15
    39/15

    46802
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    edited September 2019
    Dawgrep said:

    Residual, MF and Incentives on 2019 Denali 36/12
    36/15
    39/15

    46802

    .00183 and 61% (36/15) or 59% (39/15)
    $5650 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Dawgrep said:

    Residual, MF and Incentives on 2019 Denali 36/12
    36/15
    39/15

    46802

    .00183 and 61% (36/15) or 59% (39/15)
    $5650 incentives
    Thanks, and 36/12 ? I had it buried on the top line?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    Dawgrep said:

    Michaell said:

    Dawgrep said:

    Residual, MF and Incentives on 2019 Denali 36/12
    36/15
    39/15

    46802

    .00183 and 61% (36/15) or 59% (39/15)
    $5650 incentives
    Thanks, and 36/12 ? I had it buried on the top line?
    Dawgrep said:

    Michaell said:

    Dawgrep said:

    Residual, MF and Incentives on 2019 Denali 36/12
    36/15
    39/15

    46802

    .00183 and 61% (36/15) or 59% (39/15)
    $5650 incentives
    Thanks, and 36/12 ? I had it buried on the top line?
    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GutterGutter FloridaPosts: 2
    Hello,
    Can I get MF, residual and incentives

    2019 Sierra Denali 4x4 36mo/12k Zip Code: 32808

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    Gutter said:

    Hello,
    Can I get MF, residual and incentives

    2019 Sierra Denali 4x4 36mo/12k Zip Code: 32808

    Thanks!!

    .00183 and 63%
    $5025 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    jdmfree said:

    MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you

    Why do you need a different milage allowance for the different terms?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jdmfree said:

    MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you

    Why do you need a different milage allowance for the different terms?
    36/12
    36/15

    sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    jdmfree said:

    Michaell said:

    jdmfree said:

    MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you

    Why do you need a different milage allowance for the different terms?
    36/12
    36/15

    sorry
    Assuming 4X4

    .00191 MF
    64%/62% residual
    $4900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdmfreejdmfree Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    kyfdx said:

    jdmfree said:

    Michaell said:

    jdmfree said:

    MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you

    Why do you need a different milage allowance for the different terms?
    36/12
    36/15

    sorry
    Assuming 4X4

    .00191 MF
    64%/62% residual
    $4900 incentive
    yes 4x4. does it change much going to a crew cab? this will be a second truck for me so shopping for the best deal.

    also 4900 incentive is for any customer, not returning GM?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    edited September 2019
    jdmfree said:

    kyfdx said:

    jdmfree said:

    Michaell said:

    jdmfree said:

    MF/residual/incentives
    19 elevation double cab
    24/12
    36/15

    19053

    Thank you

    Why do you need a different milage allowance for the different terms?
    36/12
    36/15

    sorry
    Assuming 4X4

    .00191 MF
    64%/62% residual
    $4900 incentive
    yes 4x4. does it change much going to a crew cab? this will be a second truck for me so shopping for the best deal.

    also 4900 incentive is for any customer, not returning GM?
    I don't see an Elevation trim in the Crew Cab

    No qualifiers on the incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tomski12Tomski12 UtahPosts: 6
    edited September 2019
    Hi ,

    I’m looking for the mf, rv, and any incentives for a 2019 Sierra 1500 Denali 4x4 in 84403. 36/12.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    Tomski12 said:

    Hi ,

    I’m looking for the mf, rv, and any incentives for a 2019 Sierra 1500 Denali 4x4 in 84403. 36/12.

    Thank you.

    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry to ask again

    2019 Sierra slt 4x4 crew 19053

    36/12
    39/12
    36/15
    39/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    jdmfree said:

    Sorry to ask again

    2019 Sierra slt 4x4 crew 19053

    36/12
    39/12
    36/15
    39/15

    .00186 and 62% (36/15) or 61% (39/15)
    $5400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive
    Thank you for the information! I will post when I finish the deal.
  • SteveheinoSteveheino Kankakee, ILPosts: 14
    edited September 2019
    Hello, may I please have some help finding the MF, residual and incentives for:

    SLE 4x4 Double Cab 2.7L
    ultra-low mileage (not sure if there's less than 10k miles offered)
    36, 39 (if offered), 48 mo
    Zip: 60914

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897

    Hello, may I please have some help finding the MF, residual and incentives for:

    SLE 4x4 Double Cab 2.7L
    ultra-low mileage (not sure if there's less than 10k miles offered)
    36, 39 (if offered), 48 mo
    Zip: 60914

    Thank you!

    36/39/10: .00191 MF and 65%/63% residual
    42/48/10: .00219 MF and 61%/59% residual

    $3300 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the MF and Residual & Incentives for both the AT4 and Denali crew cab for 13760? 36 & 39 @ 15k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    didamp65 said:

    Can I please have the MF and Residual & Incentives for both the AT4 and Denali crew cab for 13760? 36 & 39 @ 15k

    Thank you!

    AT4 - .00186 and 62% / 61%; $5800 customer incentive
    Denali - .00183 and 61% / 59%; $6150 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello ! Can I please get lease numbers plus incentives for 2019 Sierra 4X4 crew cab both SLT and DENALI trim levels. 36/10k in zip code 95991
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    vpegany1 said:

    Hello ! Can I please get lease numbers plus incentives for 2019 Sierra 4X4 crew cab both SLT and DENALI trim levels. 36/10k in zip code 95991

    SLT - .00186 and 65%; $3900 customer incentive
    Denali - .00183 and 64%; $4650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive
    thanks you for the previous information! Can you please also provide MF, residual and incentives on SLT crew cab 4x4 and 4x2, 36 mos, 12k miles, zip 85250?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    pacopg3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive
    thanks you for the previous information! Can you please also provide MF, residual and incentives on SLT crew cab 4x4 and 4x2, 36 mos, 12k miles, zip 85250?
    SLT Crew 4x2 - .00168 and 62%
    SLT Crew 4x4 - .00186 and 64%
    $3900 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    pacopg3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive
    thanks you for the previous information! Can you please also provide MF, residual and incentives on SLT crew cab 4x4 and 4x2, 36 mos, 12k miles, zip 85250?
    SLT Crew 4x2 - .00168 and 62%
    SLT Crew 4x4 - .00186 and 64%
    $3900 customer incentive
    Thanks for all the information! Came through again! Ended up with a 2019 2WD Denali with Tech and Driver Assist 2 packages. 3 yrs, 12k miles, 0 out of pocket, $476 including tax.
    Hope this helps other people do their deals.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    pacopg3 said:

    Michaell said:

    pacopg3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please have MF, Residual and incentives on the following:

    Elevation Crew Cab 4x4
    AT4 4x4
    Denali 4x4
    Denali 4x2

    Zip 85250, 36mos , 12k miles.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't see the Elevation available as a Crew cab, just Double Cab

    Elevation Double
    .00191 MF and 64% residual
    $3400 customer incentive

    AT4
    .00186 MF and 64% residual
    $4300 incentive

    Denali (either)
    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    $4650 incentive
    thanks you for the previous information! Can you please also provide MF, residual and incentives on SLT crew cab 4x4 and 4x2, 36 mos, 12k miles, zip 85250?
    SLT Crew 4x2 - .00168 and 62%
    SLT Crew 4x4 - .00186 and 64%
    $3900 customer incentive
    Thanks for all the information! Came through again! Ended up with a 2019 2WD Denali with Tech and Driver Assist 2 packages. 3 yrs, 12k miles, 0 out of pocket, $476 including tax.
    Hope this helps other people do their deals.
    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives:
    2019 Denali crew cab
    36 months
    12k
    72712
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    GoHogsAR said:

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives:
    2019 Denali crew cab
    36 months
    12k
    72712

    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:


    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Thank you. Will report back.
  • May I please have the MF, residual, incentives, monthly payment(if possible):
    2019 Denali Ultimate crew cab 4x4 White Frost Tri Coat
    36 months
    10k
    66061
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,822
    XoFQuiet said:

    May I please have the MF, residual, incentives, monthly payment(if possible):
    2019 Denali Ultimate crew cab 4x4 White Frost Tri Coat
    36 months
    10k
    66061

    .00183 and 64%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF, residual and incentives for 36/15 in 97006? Denali and SLT 4x4? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897

    Can I get MF, residual and incentives for 36/15 in 97006? Denali and SLT 4x4? Thank you.

    SLT: .00186 MF and 62% residual
    Denali: .00183 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone please provide me with the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Denali? 75056.

    Also - any clarity on how those numbers might be affected if it were a 4k mile demo would be appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    MxwlBish said:

    Can someone please provide me with the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Denali? 75056.

    Also - any clarity on how those numbers might be affected if it were a 4k mile demo would be appreciated.

    36/15
    .00183 MF and 61% residual
    $4650 customer incentive

    No info on how GMF handles demos, but a reduction in residual is likely.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry about that. Left out a sentence... 36/15. 1500 Crewcab, short box, 4x4.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    MxwlBish said:

    Sorry about that. Left out a sentence... 36/15. 1500 Crewcab, short box, 4x4.

    All Denalis have the same program. ^^^^^

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GoHogsAR said:


    Thank you. Will report back.

    Well, nothing to report yet. Worked with a couple of different dealers in the state and both are arriving at $~795/month for an Ultimate. Tax is high here (9.5%) but looks like I'm holding out to see what the October deals look like. Hoping to get down to $700/month.
  • C5chris99C5chris99 CtPosts: 11
    Hello, Can I please have the MF and Residual & Incentives for both the 19 Sierra 1500 Denali for 06484? 36 & 39 @ 15k. Thanks in advance
  • RjhoffmanRjhoffman NYPosts: 9
    Hey looking for Octobers MF and RV located in zip 10583 on

    Sierra Denali 4x4 6.2L
    36/12k
    24/12k

    Sierra SLT 4x4 6.2L
    36/12k
    24/12k

    Thank you!
  • IronYIronY 28314Posts: 12
    Hi can I please have mf and residual for Denali 4x4 36/12 , 36/15 for 28311

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    C5chris99 said:

    Hello, Can I please have the MF and Residual & Incentives for both the 19 Sierra 1500 Denali for 06484? 36 & 39 @ 15k. Thanks in advance

    4X2 or 4X4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,897
    IronY said:

    Hi can I please have mf and residual for Denali 4x4 36/12 , 36/15 for 28311

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00183 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.