Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Toyota 4Runner Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
edited September 2019 in Toyota
Ask your 2020 4Runner lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456

Comments

  • Hey there, looking for the numbers for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 28203. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Hey there, looking for the numbers for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 28203. Thanks!

    Argh. No numbers for the 2020 4Runner in the SETF region.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell, are the numbers available for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 92115? Thanks ahead of time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713

    Michaell, are the numbers available for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 92115? Thanks ahead of time.

    .00285 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello... I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 24/12, 36/12, 39/12 in 84124. Thank you!
  • jdstebjdsteb Posts: 6
    jdsteb said:

    Hello... I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 24/12, 36/12, 39/12 in 84124. Thank you!

    Oh, 4x4, please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    jdsteb said:

    jdsteb said:

    Hello... I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 24/12, 36/12, 39/12 in 84124. Thank you!

    Oh, 4x4, please.
    .00285 MF
    74%/67%/65% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Just checking in on this - by chance are there any numbers yet? Thanks again!
    Michaell said:

    Hey there, looking for the numbers for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 28203. Thanks!

    Argh. No numbers for the 2020 4Runner in the SETF region.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Just checking in on this - by chance are there any numbers yet? Thanks again!

    Michaell said:

    Hey there, looking for the numbers for a 2020 4Runner Limited Nightshade, 36/12 in 28203. Thanks!

    Argh. No numbers for the 2020 4Runner in the SETF region.
    Still nothing, this month

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • Ryan4Ryan4 Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    Hi I’m looking for the money factor, lease credits, and residual value on 2020 4Runner TRD Pro in 45011 for a 24/10, 36/10, 48/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    Ryan4 said:

    Hi I’m looking for the money factor, lease credits, and residual value on 2020 4Runner TRD Pro in 45011 for a 24/10, 36/10, 48/10?

    .00285 MF
    24/12: 78% residual
    36/10: 72% residual
    48/10: 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ryan4Ryan4 Posts: 2
    Thanks
  • dad23dad23 ColoradoPosts: 489
    You gave me numbers for the 2019, could I please get MF and RV for a 2020 SR5 Premium 4WD 36/12? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    dad23 said:

    You gave me numbers for the 2019, could I please get MF and RV for a 2020 SR5 Premium 4WD 36/12? Thanks!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dad23dad23 ColoradoPosts: 489
    Michaell said:

    dad23 said:

    You gave me numbers for the 2019, could I please get MF and RV for a 2020 SR5 Premium 4WD 36/12? Thanks!

    What is your ZIP code?
    Sorry 80138
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    dad23 said:

    Michaell said:

    dad23 said:

    You gave me numbers for the 2019, could I please get MF and RV for a 2020 SR5 Premium 4WD 36/12? Thanks!

    What is your ZIP code?
    Sorry 80138
    .00285 and 67%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Help with MF, Residual, any lease credits? 2020 4runner Limited Nightshade. 76262

    36/12 39/12 48/12

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Help with MF, Residual, any lease credits? 2020 4runner Limited Nightshade. 76262

    36/12 39/12 48/12

    Thanks!!

    .00285 and 64% / 62% / 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks
  • Hi, Could I have the numbers for Limited 4x2 in 77584

    24/12
    36/12
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    lucky932 said:

    Hi, Could I have the numbers for Limited 4x2 in 77584

    24/12
    36/12
    Thanks in advance.

    .00285 MF
    73%/66% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Could I have the numbers for 2020 TRD Off Road in 33325

    36/12
    36/15
    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    airsh001 said:

    Hi, Could I have the numbers for 2020 TRD Off Road in 33325

    36/12
    36/15
    Thanks in advance.

    No lease programs for the 2020 4Runner in SETF region.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can I get the works for 2020 Limited Nightshade in 94115?

    36/10
    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    sf94115 said:

    Hello, can I get the works for 2020 Limited Nightshade in 94115?

    36/10
    36/12

    36/12
    .00285 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Numbers on 2020 4Runner Nightshade and Limited in 78209
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Numbers on 2020 4Runner Nightshade and Limited in 78209

    36/15
    .00285 and 62% (Limited) or 60% (Nightshade)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 FWD in 33431? 36mo/12k miles. Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    alex529 said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 FWD in 33431? 36mo/12k miles. Thank You!

    We do not have the 2020 4Runner lease programs for the SETF region.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello.

    I'm looking for MF and Residual for 2020 Limiteds and 2020 Limited Nightshades.

    12k/36mo
    zip is 85255

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Hello.

    I'm looking for MF and Residual for 2020 Limiteds and 2020 Limited Nightshades.

    12k/36mo
    zip is 85255

    Thanks in advance.

    .00285 and 62% (LTD) or 60% (NS)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AndrewBilAndrewBil 33323Posts: 5
    Happy Friday,

    Looking for MF and Residual on 2020 Limited AWD in 33331.

    12K/36mo
    zip 33331

    Thank in advance, appreciate your work!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    AndrewBil said:

    Happy Friday,

    Looking for MF and Residual on 2020 Limited AWD in 33331.

    12K/36mo
    zip 33331

    Thank in advance, appreciate your work!

    Sorry, but we don't have the 4Runner lease programs for the SETF area.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there,

    Looking to get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 4WD and Off-Road verison in 97217.

    36mo/12k miles.

    Thank you!
  • jtrae87jtrae87 MinneapolisPosts: 7
    Help with MF, Residual, any lease credits? 2020 4runner SR5 Premium 4x4. 55417

    36/12, 48/12, 48/10 60/12, 60/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    brianmb22 said:

    Hi there,

    Looking to get the Residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 4WD and Off-Road verison in 97217.

    36mo/12k miles.

    Thank you!

    .00285 and 65%
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    jtrae87 said:

    Help with MF, Residual, any lease credits? 2020 4runner SR5 Premium 4x4. 55417

    36/12, 48/12, 48/10 60/12, 60/10

    Toyota does not support terms longer than 36 months.

    36/12
    .00285 and 65%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jtrae87 said:

    Help with MF, Residual, any lease credits? 2020 4runner SR5 Premium 4x4. 55417

    36/12, 48/12, 48/10 60/12, 60/10

    Toyota does not support terms longer than 36 months.

    36/12
    .00285 and 65%
    No incentives
    Thank you!
  • May I have the residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 2WD in zip code 78738?

    36mos/15k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    kidlkcf said:

    May I have the residual, MF and any incentives for the 2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 2WD in zip code 78738?

    36mos/15k

    .00285 MF and 65% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you provide MF, RV and any incentives for:

    2020 4Runner Limited in 85224.
    36mo/12k
    Thks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    snapper7 said:

    Can you provide MF, RV and any incentives for:

    2020 4Runner Limited in 85224.
    36mo/12k
    Thks

    .00285 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dustinmichaldustinmichal Posts: 10
    edited November 2019
    Need MF and RV for 2020 TRD Pro

    Zip 85255

    12k/36mo

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421

    Need MF and RV for 2020 TRD Pro

    Zip 85255

    12k/36mo

    Thanks

    .00285 and 69%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4Ryan44Ryan4 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    I’m trying to see how good of a deal I’m getting compared to other leases and buying. 2020 4Runner TRD Pro, retails at 50,964 and I was offered it for 46,177. MF of .00260 36 month 10,000 mile with a residual value of 37,125. How good of a deal is this, and would it be a good decision to move forward?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,421
    4Ryan4 said:

    I’m trying to see how good of a deal I’m getting compared to other leases and buying. 2020 4Runner TRD Pro, retails at 50,964 and I was offered it for 46,177. MF of .00260 36 month 10,000 mile with a residual value of 37,125. How good of a deal is this, and would it be a good decision to move forward?

    What is your ZIP code?

    Seems like a decent discount for a 2020.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 45011
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,713
    4Ryan4 said:

    45011

    That residual amount is higher than what we show for that model.
    Are you sure that $50964 is the MSRP?

    Do you know if it is a TFS lease, or another bank?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • You’re right I forgot that they gave me a quote for a similar one that was a different color, that’s my bad, the one they quoted was 51,563. Yes it is TFS
Sign In or Register to comment.