2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1192022242528

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,521
    NYCENG said:

    kyfdx said:

    NYCENG said:

    Thank you Mitchell. Are the lease rates the same for an XL Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)?



    Someone sent me a quote (without any details) for a $45,115 truck, $0 DAS 10k, 36mo @ $761.88

    Rates are the same, but the lease cash is only $750.

    Ford lease programs are not very good in the PNW, but that quote is ridiculous.
    He's not even taking money off the vehicle and it seems like he's bumping up the MF or Residual.

    Should I go out of state? I'm willing to go as far as the midwest / texas.
    If you have the time and the funds to bring the right vehicle to you, no reason not to look.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    Michaell said:

    NYCENG said:

    kyfdx said:

    NYCENG said:

    Thank you Mitchell. Are the lease rates the same for an XL Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)?



    Someone sent me a quote (without any details) for a $45,115 truck, $0 DAS 10k, 36mo @ $761.88

    Rates are the same, but the lease cash is only $750.

    Ford lease programs are not very good in the PNW, but that quote is ridiculous.
    He's not even taking money off the vehicle and it seems like he's bumping up the MF or Residual.

    Should I go out of state? I'm willing to go as far as the midwest / texas.
    If you have the time and the funds to bring the right vehicle to you, no reason not to look.
    Before I went out of state, I'd look at the dozen or more Ford dealers within 100 miles of you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • markl67markl67 FLMember Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    markl67 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2019 STX 4x2 2.7EB. Zip 33414. 36/12 lease. Thanks

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    markl67 said:

    Michaell said:

    markl67 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2019 STX 4x2 2.7EB. Zip 33414. 36/12 lease. Thanks

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    3.70% APR
    53% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sopierce1Sopierce1 Member Posts: 25
    Can you provide MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 XLT 4x2 Supercrew? Zip is 29466 and looking for 36/39 months with 12k miles a year. Thanks!
  • Hetzer99Hetzer99 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I'm looking for MF, Residuals and incentives for a 2019 SCrew Lariat 4x4. Zip 92014. Looking for 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you provide MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 XLT 4x2 Supercrew? Zip is 29466 and looking for 36/39 months with 12k miles a year. Thanks!

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    53% residual

    39/12
    3.95% APR
    51% residual

    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    Hetzer99 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for MF, Residuals and incentives for a 2019 SCrew Lariat 4x4. Zip 92014. Looking for 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.

    36/12
    2.92% APR
    58% residual

    24/12
    0.58% APR
    63% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MayhemTacticalMayhemTactical 39042Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a NEW 2019 and/or 2020 Ford Raptor Crew Cab in zip 39042 for 12k/36 and 15k/36? Monthly terms are flexible.
    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,521

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a NEW 2019 and/or 2020 Ford Raptor Crew Cab in zip 39042 for 12k/36 and 15k/36? Monthly terms are flexible.
    Thanks in advance.

    We have never seen a lease program for the Raptor.

    This month is no different

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GnarkillzGnarkillz Member Posts: 11
    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10K? Zip code is 13039

    2019 Ford F-150 STX CrewCab 4WD
    2019 Ford F-150 XLT CrewCab 4WD

    I appreciate the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    Gnarkillz said:

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10K? Zip code is 13039

    2019 Ford F-150 STX CrewCab 4WD
    2019 Ford F-150 XLT CrewCab 4WD

    I appreciate the help!

    1.30% APR
    57% residual

    STX: $3750 lease cash
    XLT: $3250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 33
    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10k? ZIP: 28211

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 2WD

    Thank you in advance.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Jacksonville, FLMember Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    Hello, can I get current MF, Residual, and incentives for:
    2019 SCREW 4x4 Lariat
    Zip 32256
    36/12 (or closest)
  • LY_85LY_85 Member Posts: 6
    Hi there. Can I get the mf, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 Ford f-150 xlt super crew 4x4. 36/10k and 12k? 80550
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    jduluoz54 said:

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10k? ZIP: 28211

    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 2WD

    Thank you in advance.

    3.70% APR
    58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    JoJoCal19 said:

    Hello, can I get current MF, Residual, and incentives for:
    2019 SCREW 4x4 Lariat
    Zip 32256
    36/12 (or closest)

    3.70% APR
    58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    LY_85 said:

    Hi there. Can I get the mf, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 Ford f-150 xlt super crew 4x4. 36/10k and 12k? 80550

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    56% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tkconnectionstkconnections Member Posts: 40
    Can you provide November numbers for a Supercrew XLT 4WD on a 36/10 term in zip code 29414? 2.7L engine
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996

    Can you provide November numbers for a Supercrew XLT 4WD on a 36/10 term in zip code 29414? 2.7L engine

    3.70% APR
    57% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • midwest_mervmidwest_merv 43040Member Posts: 1
    Can I get numbers for 36/10 in 43040 for Supercrew 4WD XLT and STX 2.7L please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 in 43040 for Supercrew 4WD XLT and STX 2.7L please?

    1.60% APR
    57% residual
    STX: $2250 lease cash
    XLT: $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mzabbomzabbo Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 48/10 in 02865 for F-150 SuperCrew 4WD Lariat?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,521
    mzabbo said:

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 48/10 in 02865 for F-150 SuperCrew 4WD Lariat?

    1.30% APR and 59%
    3.30% APR and 51%
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bjonczybjonczy Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the residual and lease incentives 24/10 and 36/10 in 80109 for F-150 SuperCrew 4WD Lariat?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    bjonczy said:

    Can I please get the residual and lease incentives 24/10 and 36/10 in 80109 for F-150 SuperCrew 4WD Lariat?

    24 mo
    1.35% APR
    64% residual

    36 mo
    3.70% APR
    59% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sopierce1Sopierce1 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you provide MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 XLT 4x2 Supercrew? Zip is 29466 and looking for 36/39 months with 12k miles a year. Thanks!

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    53% residual

    39/12
    3.95% APR
    51% residual

    $750 lease cash
    Thanks. What about Lariat? And how does change if its its 4x4?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,521
    Sopierce1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you provide MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 XLT 4x2 Supercrew? Zip is 29466 and looking for 36/39 months with 12k miles a year. Thanks!

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    53% residual

    39/12
    3.95% APR
    51% residual

    $750 lease cash
    Thanks. What about Lariat? And how does change if its its 4x4?

    Same APR
    Lariat 4x2 - 57% / 55%
    Lariat 4x4 - 58% / 56%
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sopierce1Sopierce1 Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you provide MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 XLT 4x2 Supercrew? Zip is 29466 and looking for 36/39 months with 12k miles a year. Thanks!

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    53% residual

    39/12
    3.95% APR
    51% residual

    $750 lease cash
    Thanks. What about Lariat? And how does change if its its 4x4?

    Same APR
    Lariat 4x2 - 57% / 55%
    Lariat 4x4 - 58% / 56%
    No lease cash
    Awesome - thank you sir!
  • sdcapsdcap Member Posts: 24
    Hi,
    What is the MF, Rate and Residual for a 2019 Lariat 4WD SuperCrew in 84043 on a 24/12 and 36/12?
    Thank you!
  • 3putt4me3putt4me Member Posts: 19
    Morning All,
    Any idea when the 2020 numbers will be available?
  • 3putt4me3putt4me Member Posts: 19
    Morning Folks,
    Looking for all the numbers for 2019 F150 Super Crew 4x4
    Lariat,
    King Ranch
    Limited
    98045; 36/12 & 36/19.5
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    sdcap said:

    Hi,
    What is the MF, Rate and Residual for a 2019 Lariat 4WD SuperCrew in 84043 on a 24/12 and 36/12?
    Thank you!

    24/12
    1.35% APR
    63% residual

    36/12
    3.70% APR
    58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    3putt4me said:

    Morning Folks,
    Looking for all the numbers for 2019 F150 Super Crew 4x4
    Lariat,
    King Ranch
    Limited
    98045; 36/12 & 36/19.5

    3.70% APR
    58%/53% residual
    No lease incentives

    All three trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SpentsrSpentsr MDMember Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    What are the MF, Incentives and Residual for a 2019 Lariat 4WD SuperCrew (LB and SB) in 21144 on a 24/12?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    Spentsr said:

    What are the MF, Incentives and Residual for a 2019 Lariat 4WD SuperCrew (LB and SB) in 21144 on a 24/12?

    Thank you!

    0.05% APR
    63% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rfish954rfish954 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for numbers and incentives for 2019 F150 xlt 4x4 v8 crew cab 24/12 and 36/12. 48230.
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    rfish954 said:

    Looking for numbers and incentives for 2019 F150 xlt 4x4 v8 crew cab 24/12 and 36/12. 48230.
    Thanks

    1.30% APR
    56% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rfish954rfish954 Member Posts: 9
    The 1750 lease cash, is that taken from the msrp plus any dealer concessions?

    Thanks
  • rs805rs805 Member Posts: 8
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and Lease Cash for both STX and XLT Crew, 36/10, Zip 18519? Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    rfish954 said:

    The 1750 lease cash, is that taken from the msrp plus any dealer concessions?

    Thanks

    Ford to customer rebate, applied as a CAP cost reduction.
    Independent of any discount you negotiate from the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    rs805 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and Lease Cash for both STX and XLT Crew, 36/10, Zip 18519? Thank You

    2WD or 4WD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twheat61twheat61 Henderson, NVMember Posts: 7
    Hello,
    Can I get the MF and Residual for the following F150 options for zip code 89052:
    2019 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    2019 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    2019 F150 Platinum SuperCrew 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    Thank you very much in advance!

    T Wheat
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    twheat61 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the MF and Residual for the following F150 options for zip code 89052:
    2019 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    2019 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    2019 F150 Platinum SuperCrew 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost - 3/12k

    Thank you very much in advance!

    T Wheat

    3.70% APR

    Plat/Lariat
    58% residual

    XLT
    56% residual with $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 131
    Lease numbers and incentives for XL and XLT 2WD Supercrew 2.7 And 3.5 Ecoboost for 36/12k in 77479. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    kar_freak said:

    Lease numbers and incentives for XL and XLT 2WD Supercrew 2.7 And 3.5 Ecoboost for 36/12k in 77479. Thanks!

    2.35% APR
    53% residual

    XL: $750 lease cash
    XLT: $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wizman4698Wizman4698 08724Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Hello,
    Can you provide mf and residuals

    2019 extended cab xl stx 4x4 and 4x2
    39/15
    08724
  • kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 131
    kyfdx said:

    kar_freak said:

    Lease numbers and incentives for XL and XLT 2WD Supercrew 2.7 And 3.5 Ecoboost for 36/12k in 77479. Thanks!

    2.35% APR
    53% residual

    XL: $750 lease cash
    XLT: $1500 lease cash
    Does STX package on XL change the numbers or incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996

    Hello,
    Can you provide mf and residuals

    2019 extended cab xl stx 4x4 and 4x2
    39/15
    08724

    1.37% APR
    49%/47% residual for 4WD/2WD
    $4500 lease cash
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,996
    kar_freak said:

    kyfdx said:

    kar_freak said:

    Lease numbers and incentives for XL and XLT 2WD Supercrew 2.7 And 3.5 Ecoboost for 36/12k in 77479. Thanks!

    2.35% APR
    53% residual

    XL: $750 lease cash
    XLT: $1500 lease cash
    Does STX package on XL change the numbers or incentives?
    +$500 on the lease cash if STX

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.