Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    caldreamin2caldreamin2 Member Posts: 10
    The car actually had 7 miles on it, I was just saying 0 to differentiate it from the Oxnard deal.
  • Options
    caldreamin2caldreamin2 Member Posts: 10
    We did not trade in a car. There was no rebate, it was just discounted down to 16,999. We paid TTL bringing the total OTD for our LE to 18,583. The dealer also threw in a cargo net and emergency kit. To be honest, the fleet "manager" didn't know much about the Camrys (she even told us that the standard model is also called an LE by the Toyota corporation, but I think she was fumbling over her telephone misquote). Anyway, for the folks that don't believe me, I'm not sure what else I can tell you.
  • Options
    bernie3bernie3 Member Posts: 48
    Thanks for the added info. With an OTD price of $18,583 your $16,999 price also included the destination fee of $515. Excellent price. Do you think the fleet manager priced a Standard instead of the LE? Seems unlikely since they have paperwork on each vehicle.

Re: the question about the rebate. No, you don't mail anything. It's a cash rebate (when & where available) and is discounted from the price at the time of sale.
  • Options
    bd21bd21 Member Posts: 437
    Your price is the deal of the century! Your dealer lost $1,551 on the deal, that is why your price is hard to believe. Invoice on an 05 Camry automatic is $17,876, plus destination of $515. Toyota has a 2% holdback on the MSRP, which equates to about $400. Side air bags with curtains are $559 invoice. That means the dealer's true cost for your car was $18,550 and he sold it to you at a loss for $16,999. At that rate, he should be out of business very soon. Congratulations on an incredible deal. Please post your dealer's name, I'm sure others in your area would love to come anywhere near that price.
  • Options
    ian721ian721 Member Posts: 93
    Less than one month ago I got a spanking new Camry Standard for $15,898 (plus tax, etc). I saw a bunch of dealers offering the same price in the NYC area, but it seems like that deal may be gone now. Current newspaper ads show the car going for $800 more than that.

The 2004 Standard, BTW, is EXACTLY the same car as the 2004 LE except that it lacks the keyless entry system and the full-sized spare tire. I had the keyless entry installed as part of the alarm system I got last week, so the only thing I'm missing is the full-sized spare (big deal).

The 2005 Standard isn't as nice -- it has plain black sideview mirrors and lacks the power drivers seat that the 2004 has. If you can find a 2004 Standard for less than $16,000 and aren't looking for anything fancy then jump on it.
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter is looking for consumers who are trading from SUVs into smaller vehicles. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com by Friday, August 15, 2004.
    Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    chiguy1chiguy1 Member Posts: 14
    I got a quote yesterday of $25k for a 2004 Camry XLE V6 for $24,975 and $25.6K for a 2005 XLE V6 (both include destination). The 2004 price seems high; the 2005 price seems low. I would appreciate any insight; any thoughts? Thanks.
  • Options
    18fan18fan Member Posts: 129
    If it were me, I would spend the extra $600 to get the 05 instead of the 04. Have you checked to see if they are similarly equipped? From that small of a price difference, I'm wondering if the 04 contains more options than the 05.
  • Options
    I got a quote yesterday of $25k for a 2004 Camry XLE V6 for $24,975 and $25.6K for a 2005 XLE V6 (both include destination). The 2004 price seems high; the 2005 price seems low. I would appreciate any insight; any thoughts? Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks; they are similarly equipped (premium package, heated seats, auto pedal). I think that the dealer may have raised the 2004 price because I said I wouldn't pay a premium for the 2005 -- to make the 2005 more attractive (but that wouldn't help any 2004 inventory problem he had on the lot).
  • Options
    alpha01alpha01 Member Posts: 4,747
    The 2004s are comparatively more expensive at Invoice and MSRP, because the 2005s gained the leather seating standard. The price on the 2005 is good, and the 2004 seems like an ok deal, not a great one, in part because of the reason I just mentioned. Personally, Id look for a Camry with VSC and Side Curtain Airbags, if you can afford it and value safety, its an excellent pkg.

Why get side curtains?
    http://www.iihs.org/vehicle_ratings/ce/html/side/s0315.htm

http://www.iihs.org/vehicle_ratings/ce/html/side/s0316.htm

The MSRP for a 2005 Camry XLE V6 the VSC/SAB pkg, adj pedals, and heated seats is $27,655 including destination. Invoice pricing is available here at edmunds.com, and that will also give you an expected sales price.

~alpha
  • Options
    Thanks; I neglected to say that that does include the air bag/stability control package.
  • Options
    bhopo71bhopo71 Member Posts: 2
    I am in the market for 2004 Camry.
    I got a quote of $18000 + 6%tax + $195(processing fee) for 2004 LE.
    The dealer said that Toyota has $1000 customer rebate. So net price will be less $1000 off the OTD price.
    Also, since I am a fresh graduate, the dealer said that I can get $1000 college graduate rebate. But for college graduate rebate, I have to finance through toyota. But the catch is that if I finance through toyota I cannot get the initial $1000 toyota cash rebate. In short, the college graduate rebate program is of no use to me.
    Or is the dealer trying to cut through ?
    Please help ..
  • Options
    henry7henry7 Member Posts: 15
    I bought a camry 2005 at Huntington beach , toyota and the invoice shows the APR , the Amount financed, the interest amount to be paid and finally the total cost at the end of the 60 month term, and well, it doesn't match up. I made the calculation with a finance calculator and excel and it's wrong! 4.70% @ 60 months for 23300 gives me a total of $436.50 per month. That means 2890.27 of interest, and the invoice says 4.70% @ 60 months for 23300 equals 437.35 per month, that is 2941 interest paid at the end of the term. It's just 50.73 dollards difference. But if they do that with all people they get hundreds of thousands of dollars. I bought a different car before at the same dealer and the invoice matches perfectly to the APR ,etc. And it reads right above there "FEDERAL LENDING-THRU ....". What should I do, I don't care much about the $50 but if they do this with all the people they are doing a illegal thing here. Is there an agency I can go to and check it out ? . PEOPLE please check your invoice with a financial calculator to make sure it's right!!!!!! if not you can get ripped off like me.
  • Options
    carrelman2carrelman2 Member Posts: 80
    The invoice price that the dealer will show you on a typed out sheet with the cars VIN # and MSRP will be higher than you get on Edmunds or on KBB because the invoice price will include a charge for advertising that they tack onto all Toyotas. The advertising tack on can be debated with the salesperson. Remember any salesman will try to skin you alive. The more they can get you for the more commission in their pocket not yours.
  • Options
    307web307web Member Posts: 1,033
    Carsdirect says their prices listed online include any regional advertising charges. So you can price one in your zipcode to get a better idea.
  • Options
    Did you try entering the interest rate (4.70) the payment (437.35) and term (60) and then calculate what loan amount that is? Maybe that amount will ring a bell...like maybe some fee is calculated in the APR that isn't included in your $23,300.
  • Options
    twaterstwaters Member Posts: 4
    bd21 wrote:

"Your price is the deal of the century! Your dealer lost $1,551 on the deal, that is why your price is hard to believe. Invoice on an 05 Camry automatic is $17,876, plus destination of $515."

Not really, cardream2 got a good deal on his
    2005 Camry LE...Congrats.

I bought a new 2005 Camry LE with MSRP of $20674 for $16588 plus tax and license, no trade at Elmore Toyota in Westminster, CA. It's in their Saturaday Ad in the Orange County Register 8-14-04.

If you're patient and shop around, you'll be able
    to get this price.
  • Options
    katherinenjkatherinenj Member Posts: 14
    Hi all,
    I am going to buy a Camry at the end of this month. I am also going to take advantage of the current college grad program ($1000 cash in addition to current financing specials). I know I can qualify for the 1.9% APR (I have excellent credit). I have already haggled with the dealership (Prestige Toyota, Ramsey, NJ, anyone have any experiences with them?? They are good in terms of not having any bogus fees or BS tactics (at least I havent seen any yet..). However, they are ANNOYING in terms of phone calls, they have called me just about every single day since I test drove the car, which was July 28). Anyway, they gave me a price I am happy with (4% over dealer cost (NOT invoice), which is what I said I'd pay, I tried to ask for 3% but they wouldnt budge, they agreed to 4%))and I'm ready to buy. However, I've heard rumors that if you qualify for the 1.9% APR, they will charge you MSRP for the car. Is this true? Anyone financing their car and not have a problem? Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks. For what it's worth, I agreed to a $25,000 price (including destination) for a 2005 XLE V6 sedan with VSSC/airbags, heated seats, mats, and XM installed. I'm fairly pleased with the price, which one dealer rejected out of hand.
  • Options
    newbiecarbuyernewbiecarbuyer Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

Do the 2005s come with XM? How much was it to have that feature? I'd like to get the same vehicle, but the 2004- I want a navigation system too.
    I am trying to get something comparable to the honda accord ex leather with navigation? any advice on prices?

Thanks,
  • Options
    I think you're in first place with that price! Congrats. It WAS and LE and not a Standard, right? How many did they have at that price?
  • Options
    chernchern Member Posts: 4
    Hi
    I need to buy a car at the end of this month. After almost buying a corolla'05 I started thinking about going with Camry.
    I got a quote from LA dealer at @15.600 plus there is a $1000 rebate.
    Its a Camry standard 2004 5spd (2513). I don't really need car options and my wife prefers 5-speed.
    I'd like to hear opinions on the price given and value of the car.

thanks
  • Options
    chernchern Member Posts: 4
    Hi
    I need to buy a car at the end of this month. After almost buying a corolla'05 I started thinking about going with Camry.
    I got a quote from LA dealer at @15.600 plus there is a $1000 rebate.
    Its a Camry standard 2004 5spd (2513). I don't really need car options and my wife prefers 5-speed.
    I'd like to hear opinions on the price given and value of the car.

thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

The $1000 from the college graduate program goes towards the down payment on your car. So, you get to take advantage of the financing deals Toyota is currently offering (like 1.9%, etc. if you can qualify..) AND get the $1000 cash rebate. Thus, you dont have to worry about the original $1000 because you are getting it with the college grad program.
  • Options
    The dealer is installing the XM; the XLE basically comes XM-ready, as far as I understand it, and the dealer didn't have any with the XM receiver pre-installed. The first dealer we talked to claimed it was $300 to install the XM receiver. Though I would bet that the true cost is much lower, I don't really know because I just folded it in to subsequent offers. (There's also a $10 or so monthly charge, I think.)

I don't know anything about the navigation system, though it appeared to us that the dealers we talked to didn't have any with the navigation system in stock.

As for the Honda Accord price, we were also comparing it to the EX leather (though without navigation). The best price we found (internet price, but I did my due diligence) was $22,500.

The problem we had was that we didn't see any availability of the 2004 camry v6 XLE. And, the price for the 2005 didn't seem to be significantly higher than the 2004.
  • Options
    bobdemaybobdemay Member Posts: 2
    In my search for a new Camry I ran across Fitzgerald Auto Malls on the Web with locations in Chambersburg, PA and Gaithersburg, MD. They seem to have very competitive prices. I was wondering if anyone out there have experiences good or bad with this dealer. I live in Akron, OH and have no knowledge of this outfit before researching prices for this vehicle.

thanks
  • Options
    That deal isn't even close to possible in Tampa Florida. I worked on line this past week with 6 dealers. The best price they would go for was $18,600, which included all dealer processing fees without state tax and that was with the $750 Toyota rebate. Even that was with significant negotiation with each dealer. One dealer was $2000 higher, believe it or not. Total out the door was $19,700. They all have excessive dealer fees down here. Like I said, you guys got the deals of the century.
  • Options
    That $19,700 out the door was for an 2005 Camry LE 4-door automatic with side air bag curtains ($559 invoice option). Florida has a 6% sales tax. Dealer Invoice is $17,876, destination is $515 and side curtains $559, which totals $18,950. Dealer holdback is 2% MSRP, which is $399.50. Subtract current $750 dealer rebate and holdback of $399.50 puts the true dealer cost at $17,800.50. Like I said, you got the vehicle below the dealer's cost period! You just can't get a price that low in my area. The lowest processing fee any dealer has down here is $499 and there is a $475 southern advertising fee you can't escape from. Even Edmunds shows it. I buy cars on the internet all the time and I usually get them under invoice, but your prices are truly incredible. Be glad you don't need to buy a car in my area.
  • Options
    twaterstwaters Member Posts: 4
    Yes, the car was LE and not Standard. It came with automatic transmission, and car/trunk mats. Invoice price was $18719.

They only have one at that price, but I'm sure
    they'll run that same ad again.

I was originally going to get a 2004 camry, but
    I was suprised that they were selling a comparable 2005 for the $500 more since they're
    no rebates for the 2005 model.
  • Options
    94hawkskin94hawkskin Member Posts: 116
    I am in the market for the 05 Camry LE with side airbags. My question is I saw somebody else post about the College Grad Program, which offers a $1,000 rebate. I thought Toyota did away with this incentive. I live in Louisiana so I don't know if that will make a difference. Any info would be great since I am a recent grad.
  • Options
    The college grad program ($1000 rebate on all toyota vehicles if you finance through toyota) is in place until August 31. It is a nationwide program. There are some stipulations, check Toyota's website for them. One of them is that your income must "satisfy the requirements" for the monthly car payment. This, i do not find to be fair. my salary isnt spectacular but i live with my family so my cost of living is very low. if i am rejected for this program, im not buying the car. i already told the dealership. $1000 really makes a big difference.
  • Options
    Re: the college grad rebate if you finance through Toyota, you wrote:

"One of them is that your income must "satisfy the requirements" for the monthly car payment. This, i do not find to be fair."

Not sure what your definition of "fair" is, but do you really think it's unreasonable for a creditor to expect you to be able to make the payments on money they lend you? Welcome to the real world.
  • Options
    What I meant by "fair" is that I think that they should look at the applicant's individual situation (i.e., living expenses (someone making $35K in West Virginia is much better off than someone making the same in NYC), state income tax (some states have NO income tax so that could make a difference), monthly car payment, etc. etc. as opposed to just setting one level to look at (like saying the limit for the college grad is $40K and up or something). I am not stupid and do not appreciate you implying that I am some idiot who has no idea what's going on with the car buying process. Keep your attacks to yourself, please.
  • Options
    94hawkskin94hawkskin Member Posts: 116
    Just did some research and on the Toyota Web site it says the College grad program is worth $400 and not $1,000. Maybe they haven't updated the site.
  • Options
    vince_lmtvince_lmt Member Posts: 25
    I've never dealt with Fitzgerald but I spend alot of time on the Edmund's Subaru forums. (Fitzgerald in Gaithersburg also sells Subarus). There are are many favorable posts concerning the dealership in Gaithersburg. They supposedly are easy to deal with and they offer fair prices.
  • Options
    bklynguybklynguy Member Posts: 275
    We went to a dealer in NJ and were told that we would have to put down a 10% deposit (I believe its refundable) so they could locate the vehicle. We're interested in a 05 Red/Stone XLE4 with side-airbags, moonroof & alum wheels. Is 10 percent normal or can it be lower ? Should we wait until they get one in ? We didn't discuss a final price yet, but we're looking at about $23K

BTW, we also took a good look at seven 05s in stock (including a red LE4) much more upscale looking than before, I like the grill & headlamps. The taillamps look better in person IMO. The Optitron instrumentation adds a Lexus touch to the vehicle. The vehicle we tested was a XLE4 (desert sand), very responsive. Overall, a very nice update, the Camry should remain very popular.
  • Options
    The 10% seems high, though we didn't have that exact situation (and given our limited experience). We gave a deposit of $500 on a car that the dealer had, in order for them to install the XM receiver so we could pick it up when we paid for it. Also, given the number of 05s that seem to be shipping now, I'm surprised that either (1) they aren't going to get one in soon, or (2) they can't get one from another dealer for less than 10%.
  • Options
    Which dealer in NJ?

Im familiar with many- Hudson Toyota (Jersey City), Crystal (Rt 22 Bound Brook), Freehold Toyota, Brunswick Toyota, Dayton Toyota, Lawerence Toyota, Sansone's Auto Mall (Rt 1 near Woodbridge... by far the WORST of them all), the list goes on. Please let me know which one you were doing business with, and how your experience was, because I am very interested.

~alpha
  • Options
    Crestmont Toyota on Rt. 23

can you recommend any other dealer, we would appreciate your advice.
  • Options
    I dont even know where Rt 23 is. This state has too many roads.

Of the ones I mentioned above, I prefer Dayton or Lawerence Toyota, but both of them are Southern/Central NJ.

Freehold Toyota, along with Sansone's as I mentioned, are both horrible. Hudson in Jersey City can go either way...

~alpha
  • Options
    I was not pleased at ALL with Hudson Toyota. The sales guy was such an idiot... I kept asking him what his best price was on the car and he kept telling me that unless I was buying the car on THAT day, that he couldn't give me the best price. Really ticked me off. I repeatedly said "Can you tell me what you want for this car?" and he repeatedly said "What's it going to take to put you in this car today?" (aughhhh). So, I walked out. I was furious. Wasn't even the color I wanted (after they told me they HAD the color I wanted). Not to mention that this place was in the not-so-great part of town (they claimed it was only two blocks from the light rail so I ended up doing that, figuring it would be a short walk, but ended up walking a looong distance through a very shady part of town instead!!!). They called to follow up but I said the experience there was awful and that I would not be coming back. Then they said that they wouldnt waste my time anymore and would search their inventory and tell me if they had my car. Never did call back. Crestmont Toyota, they called once or twice..I asked them to search their inventory for my car, they said they'd call back but never did. Prestige Toyota (Ramsey, NJ) is really the only ones who follow up, except they do it TOO much (they call you everyday. I came very close to buying the car the last time I was there, but they wouldnt accept my price (it was a matter of $240). So I walked out. Few days later, the cheesy sales guy (who I dont care for, i can just tell that every word out of his mouth is a lie, same one who tried to deny that they have wholesale financial reserves credited back to them from Toyota) calls me up and when I pick up, he says, "SO, you coming in to buy a car today!??!" he really ticks me off...VERY persistent, overly so. The good thing about them is that they have a lot of inventory and seem to be pretty ethical in their dealings. Any other experience with dealers in this area?
  • Options
    Sounds like you're doing your research. If the deal you came within $240 of accepting is your best quote so far, you might see if you can narrow the gap by having them throw in something his deal doesn't include... mats? a few free oil changes?... something that gives YOU value and gives the dealer HIS $240.

I think you actually do have a better chance of getting your best price when you ARE willing to buy that day. Once you have several quotes and know what is the best price available, and you know what you're willing to pay, you probably will be (or already are) ready to buy that day if you can reach your target price.

Another thought... next weekend falls in the last few days of the month and dealers are motivated by sales quotas and tend to be a little hungrier for that extra sale or two at month's end.

I would do all my negotiating by email or phone with the "internet" or "fleet" manager and only go to the dealership once you have an email or fax confirmation of the deal you've accepted. (Unless you haven't test driven a car to decide which model you want).

Finally, as to those annoying "what's it gonna take to get you into this car today" or "when are you coming in to get your car" etc., expecting these guys to drop these lines is like teaching a cat to play "fetch." This stuff is in their DNA... also they often work, which is why they keep using them. You might try having a little fun with them like... "it's gonna take me getting the car at an out the door price of (fill in the number). Put the ball back in their court.

Good luck
  • Options
    danielj6danielj6 Member Posts: 285
    katherinenj: After reading your post and the frustrating experiences you've been having with dealers, reminds me about my latest aggravations in trying to purchase a car and in the process having to put up with pathological layers.

Finally after attempting to buy a car showing dealers invoice prices, holdbacks and rebates, I went the Cars.com and Edmunds.com rout. I gave them information regarding the vehicle I wanted and they put me in touch with dealers. Dealers contacted me, I made an appointment, went over the showroom and in 20 minutes I bought my Toyota. No hassles, lies, double talk, smoke and mirrors or hidden charges.

I consider myself pretty savy about cars and equipment, but I'm not as good as some of the criminal elements that lurk in some dealer showrooms. I'm not really that stupid that I can be ripped off and not realize it. I'm serious buyer and willing to buy on the spot. With all that, they still played games with me. So like you, I walked out. My car shopping ordeal was not as short as I explain it above. It took me several visits to different dealers to make me realize that I won't get a car doing the negotiations by myself. I bought my car paying a few hundred $$$ over invoice. Yes, dealers have to make some money too. On other boards I notice that members seem to step over each other showing who bought a popular model paying the lowest under invoice. I can't for my life figure the reason that any dealer would sell a quality brand car for under invoice.

I do want to say, however, that not all dealers are con artists, but there are so many that the chances for car buyers to encounter one of them are really good.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Crestmont Toyota is located on Rt. 23N in the Wayne area (west of Paterson, 10 mins. from Willowbrook Mall) My uncle lives nearby so we know the area real well.

How is Crystal Toyota on Rt. 22 which you mentioned above ? They may have what we're looking for. We'll call Dayton Toyota (I don't see a 05 red XLE listed in their inventory but its possible that they may get one in their next allocation)

I'll let you know what happens, thanks again Alpha

~bklynguy
  • Options
    fl101fl101 Member Posts: 13
    Can anyone tell me what a 2005 LE is going for in tampa bay area? Thanks.
  • Options
    $19,500 including all state taxes, dealer fees, tag and title out the door for an automatic. Try AutoWay.
  • Options
    Crystal isnt bad. Its a matter of having the right salesperson in many cases, though.

I was at a dealership today having our 2002 Corolla in for its final Express Lube Oil Change before the car is returned (leased, thank God, as money issues permit only the CE version at the time, with its underachieving THREE speed automatic... I digress).

The XLEs are MUCH sharper, classier, this year, mainly due to the improved grille and machine-finished 7 spoke alloys. The wheels truly compliment the car's lines, and really make this model stand out for example, against the LE. XLE V6s are finally in line with the value equation offered by the other Camrys- fully loaded, the ones on the lot (lacking only NAV) stickered for $28,074 (If I recall correctly)- which reflects heated seats, wheel locks, VSC/Side Curtains pkg, and the Preferred Accessory Pkg. Overall, the different grilles of the SE along with its 17 inch alloys, and the new alloys on the XLE (which are actually the same alloys from last year's LE Limited model), give the impression of greater differentiation among the Camry line.

Note: I was at Freehold Toyota, and I did see 3 Camry SE V6s with the 17 inch tires- VERY atttractive. None of the three had VSC/Side Curtains pkg though, nor did they have the SE Premium pkg. All were about $25,500 and included rear spoiler, Convenience Plus Pkg , and a few other odds and ends.

~alpha
  • Options
    baseknock72baseknock72 Member Posts: 8
    Just wanted to pass on my buying experience. I live in Colorado (Denver), and went to two different dealers this weekend (Elway & Burt). Both dealers assured me of 04 LE's on the lot that they were looking to liquidate. The Elway dealer said that I could easily get my hands on one of these in the 15's. Well long story short, I went to both dealers, and neither one had a base LE on the lot!

Last evening, I called another dealer, and they assured me that there was an 04 LE I could get in the 15's as well. So I drive down there and wouldn't you know, NO 04 LE! I was like, here we go again. However, there was an 05 Standard model on the lot, that the dealer said he would give me a good price on. I paid $16.5 out the door, all taxes (whew Denver is high), and additional fees.

I know the standard 05 doesnt come with a power seat, full spare, body color side mirrors (actually the black goes well with my color).

I DID however, like the fact that the 05 has a nicer odometer (in my opinion), nicer tail lights, head lights, grill. I also like the fact that ABS is standard. Audio controls on the steering wheel are a nice touch too...The only feature I will probably really miss off the LE is a power drivers seat.

I plan on putting studded sn*w tires on the current stock set of 15 inch rims (smaller rims for sn*w is recommended anyway), and upping the tires to 17 inchers w/alloys for the rest of the year.

So what do the guys in the "know" think about $16.5 OTD, decent deal on a 05 Standard?

BTW, the dealer couldn't have been nicer to deal with. Salesman, manager & finance guy were all top notch.
  • Options
    gunturguntur Member Posts: 19
    What is the best price I can expect for a 2005 Camry LE, 4 cycl, automatic, with VSC & side airbags, 3-in-1 audio, V5 security. I got quotes for 3% over the dealer invoice which is spposedly $20,077. I can consikder any dealer in the Muskegon, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Toledo areas. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks,