Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Report Your Local Gas Prices Here

steverstever Posts: 52,683
edited January 10 in General
This discussion was created from comments split from the original Report Your Local Gas Prices Here discussion. We decided to make it look a bit fresher and avoid stale gas.

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,449
    slorenzen said:

PF_Flyer said:

Our area has been resisting the price drops elsewhere. We're slipped down to $3.35, but it sort of feels like we HAVE to drop again soon. There's one station that was stubbornly staying at $2.47 until this morning and they've dropped to $2.41

Please tell me you meant $3.47, not $2.47.

Otherwise, I will feel REALLY cheated here in Oregon.

I filled up yesterday, $3.54 for RUG...

:'(
    Oh yea...the 2 and 3 are REALLY close together on my keyboard...heh

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Share your vehicle reviews

PF_Flyer's 2014 Versa Note Long Term Blog
    How To Start Your Own Long Term Blog

• fintailfintail Posts: 46,590
    edited October 2014
    Not keeping close track, but I have noticed both RUG and diesel in the $1.20-1.35 per liter range in the Thompson/Okanagan region today.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Did you shop for an EV but ultimately decided not to buy one? A reporter wants to learn more about what went into your decision. If you'd like to help, please contact [email protected] by no later than October 25, 2014.
    edited October 2014
    Filled up today at the station in the middle of downtown's road construction. Sweet - almost hate to see them finish fixing the road. The next cheapest gas spotted today was $2.89 for regular.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    Prices are certainly dropping. RUG at the local Kroger is now down to $3.099.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Even our isolated area that seems resistant to price swings that hit elsewhere couldn't ignore what's happening to crude oil prices. Down 6 cents to $3.29 yesterday

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,028
    edited October 2014
    in Central CT...
    I heard a rumor that RUG is under $3 on the Berlin Turnpike. Out in the sticks, it is still in the 3.4x range.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
    Spotted $2.66 for regular at an off-brand station here. There was some E85 a mile away for $2.77 as you approach the $3.12 neighborhoods.

Diesel can be had for $3.46 but is running $3.57 most places.
    6 cents down to $3.23 this morning

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Prices are certainly dropping. RUG at the local Kroger is now down to $3.099.

RUG now at $3.069 at Kroger.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Drop of 4 cents to $3.19 today

Edmunds Moderator

• gagricegagrice Pahrump, NevadaPosts: 31,432
    Filled the PU at Costco $3.29. Lowest price Since February 2011. Diesel still high at $3.57. Cheaper up the coast. May have to make a Taco Tuesday run next week and fill again.
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 30,805
    South jersey, just outside Philly (cherry hill). $2.67 at Citgo.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

stickguy said:

And here I am happy to see $3.029 for RUG at the local Kroger.

That's $3.50 per tank I could be saving.

• slorenzenslorenzen Posts: 694
    Michaell said:

stickguy said:

And here I am happy to see $3.029 for RUG at the local Kroger.

That's $3.50 per tank I could be saving.
    Hey, I was delighted to get RUG for 3.19 yesterday in my little Oregon town.

I did see an Arco station in Springfield, Oregon, selling RUG for 2.95

We're still stuck at $2.67 but that price is more common around town now.
    stever said:

We're still stuck at $2.67 but that price is more common around town now.

RUG has dropped to $2.979 at the Kroger as of today...

• 2.75 WAWA Old Bridge, NJ 10/26/2014
  • graphicguygraphicguy Edmunds Poster EmeritusPosts: 11,181
    $2.65/gal at Top Tier certified Costco RUG in SW Ohio.
    2018 Acura TLX 3.5 SH AWD A-SPEC
    $3.419 (before .10 discount) for Shell V-Power 91 in Colorado. Only $49 to fill up the wife's CX-7. Wish it got better than the 20 MPG I saw on the last tank.

edited November 2014
    Small drop here to $2.63 for regular at a no-name station. Diesel did a dime drop though, down to $3.39.
    And $2.929 (again, before .10 discount) for 85 octane RUG at the Kroger for my E-GT this afternoon.

$3.15 where I usually fill up. Saw $3.09 at another place and a cash price of $2.99

Edmunds Moderator

• 1.11 Ltr where im from at the moment.

Winnipeg MB
    Hm, that corresponds to $3.72 a US gallon down here. Only Alberta and Saskatchewan are cheaper at the moment per GasBuddy. It's running $4.41 a gallon over in Montreal.
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,028
    in central CT... $3.059 for RUG. Not the cheapest station.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
  • $2.65 WAWA Old Bridge NJ 11/2/14
  • PF_Flyer said:

slorenzen said:

PF_Flyer said:

Our area has been resisting the price drops elsewhere. We're slipped down to $3.35, but it sort of feels like we HAVE to drop again soon. There's one station that was stubbornly staying at $2.47 until this morning and they've dropped to $2.41

Please tell me you meant $3.47, not $2.47.

Otherwise, I will feel REALLY cheated here in Oregon.

I filled up yesterday, $3.54 for RUG...

:'(
    Oh yea...the 2 and 3 are REALLY close together on my keyboard...heh
  • Taft Calif, I paid $3.29 for Reg.
  • Alachua, FL $2.95 RUG