-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2015 Lexus NX Lease Questions

135678

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    felijudo said:

    Hi, Im looking to lease the NX 200t F sport in Miami. I wanted to know more less what would be my payment. MSRP 45,000 36month/12k lease. What is the MF, RV? I would be ok putting a down payment of about 2-3k. I appreciate any help.

    62% residual for 36/12 and .00130 MF

    We would need to know the selling price to model a payment.

    We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    Consider MSD instead to lower the MF - the advantage is, you get the money back at the end of the lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    felijudofelijudo Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for your help. I don't think there would be any rebates/incentinve so im assuming the selling price would be around $45,000. MSD sounds like a great option.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    felijudo said:

    Thanks for your help. I don't think there would be any rebates/incentinve so im assuming the selling price would be around $45,000. MSD sounds like a great option.

    You might read back through the last page or two of this discussion to see what others have been able to negotiate. Also, use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help establish pricing targets.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    felijudofelijudo Member Posts: 8
    Went to lexus today and this is what they quoted me with 62% 0.00130
    F-sport w/o Nav 41k with 2k down 36m/12k $499+tax
    F-sport w/ Nav 45k with 2k down 36m/12k $547+tax. Said that by putting MSD it would come up higher than this payments.
    What you think of those numbers???
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    edited May 2015
    felijudo said:

    Went to lexus today and this is what they quoted me with 62% 0.00130
    F-sport w/o Nav 41k with 2k down 36m/12k $499+tax
    F-sport w/ Nav 45k with 2k down 36m/12k $547+tax. Said that by putting MSD it would come up higher than this payments.
    What you think of those numbers???

    We would need to know the selling price in order to model a payment.

    Also, what is the full breakdown of the $2000 due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    felijudofelijudo Member Posts: 8
    The selling price for one of them was $45,000 and the other was $41,000. Didnt get the the breakdown of the downpayment $2,000.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    felijudo said:

    The selling price for one of them was $45,000 and the other was $41,000. Didnt get the the breakdown of the downpayment $2,000.

    OK, then I'll need to know the MSRP as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    felijudofelijudo Member Posts: 8
    Msrp 45,000 and 41,000 on the other one i was quoted.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    felijudo said:

    Msrp 45,000 and 41,000 on the other one i was quoted.

    Now I'm confused. You had quotes for two different vehicles originally.

    I need both the MSRP (window sticker price) and the negotiate selling price of both cars in order to model the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    blackexv6blackexv6 Member Posts: 503
    Hi can you tell me the residual value of 2016 NX200t Fsport Navigation AWD for 18k miles per year 36 month lease located in PA.  Also current money factor.  Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    blackexv6 said:

    Hi can you tell me the residual value of 2016 NX200t Fsport Navigation AWD for 18k miles per year 36 month lease located in PA.  Also current money factor.  Thanks!

    We don't have any 2016 Lexus information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    blackexv6blackexv6 Member Posts: 503
    I meant 2015
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    blackexv6 said:

    Hi can you tell me the residual value of 2016 NX200t Fsport Navigation AWD for 18k miles per year 36 month lease located in PA.  Also current money factor.  Thanks!

    blackexv6 said:

    I meant 2015

    60% for 36/15; extra miles are charged at .20 per. .00130 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nito3nito3 Member Posts: 15
    Just received this quote from a dealer on a 36 month/15k miles lease:

    MSRP: $46,433.00
    Selling Price: $43,000.00
    Monthly Payment: $496.83
    Due at signing: $6,407.83
    MSD: $4500.00
    Fees: $1,907.83
    Residual: $27,859.80
    Fee Breakdown:
    Bank Fee: $700.00
    DMV: $312.00
    Documents: $399.00
    First Month:$496.83
    Money Factor: .00058

    Note that this a 'zero down' lease and we are using the maximum amount of MSDs (9) to get the MF lowered. Let me know what you guys think. All insight is appreciated.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    nito3nito3 Member Posts: 15
    I am in NJ. Awaiting a quote from another dealer now, I will post those details as soon as I have them.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    nito3 said:

    Just received this quote from a dealer on a 36 month/15k miles lease:

    MSRP: $46,433.00
    Selling Price: $43,000.00
    Monthly Payment: $496.83
    Due at signing: $6,407.83
    MSD: $4500.00
    Fees: $1,907.83
    Residual: $27,859.80
    Fee Breakdown:
    Bank Fee: $700.00
    DMV: $312.00
    Documents: $399.00
    First Month:$496.83
    Money Factor: .00058

    Note that this a 'zero down' lease and we are using the maximum amount of MSDs (9) to get the MF lowered. Let me know what you guys think. All insight is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    .00130 MF (.00058 after max MSDs) and 60% residual

    I get about $462/mo.+tax. You didn't account for tax in your quote, but if tax is around $34/mo, I'd say you are spot on. Looks like a decent deal on a pretty popular vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    eirebceirebc Member Posts: 1
    Hi Michael,

    Thanks for all the great info in this thread. Hoping you can give me your thoughts on an offer I have on the table. Here is the lease deal offered to me:

    Lease Quote


    · MSRP $43,903

    · Selling $41,500 ($500 of which are the dealer's doc fees)

    · Money Factor 0.00130

    · Residual $27,219.86 (12K miles per year/36 months)

    · VT Taxes Capped into the deal

    · $546.53 Per month

    · $546.53 Cash on delivery

    Based upon my calculations the numbers work, but wondering if I should press for a slightly better deal or ask that they throw something else into the deal. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    eirebc said:

    Hi Michael,

    Thanks for all the great info in this thread. Hoping you can give me your thoughts on an offer I have on the table. Here is the lease deal offered to me:

    Lease Quote


    · MSRP $43,903

    · Selling $41,500 ($500 of which are the dealer's doc fees)

    · Money Factor 0.00130

    · Residual $27,219.86 (12K miles per year/36 months)

    · VT Taxes Capped into the deal

    · $546.53 Per month

    · $546.53 Cash on delivery

    Based upon my calculations the numbers work, but wondering if I should press for a slightly better deal or ask that they throw something else into the deal. Thank you.

    You are getting about 5% off sticker with your pricing. Can you do better? Can't hurt to ask, I suppose.

    Can ask for accessories (floor mats, for example) or services (first X oil changes, etc.).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pen_onepen_one Member Posts: 35
    Can I use a trade in (2006 IS250) towards MSD's? I'm estimating value of the IS at $6K. Or would it be wiser to use the trade in as a down payment? Goal is to reduce monthly payments. Not interested in selling the car myself.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    pen_one said:

    Can I use a trade in (2006 IS250) towards MSD's? I'm estimating value of the IS at $6K. Or would it be wiser to use the trade in as a down payment? Goal is to reduce monthly payments. Not interested in selling the car myself.

    I am not 100% certain that trade equity can be used as cash equivalent for MSD purposes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    pen_one said:

    Can I use a trade in (2006 IS250) towards MSD's? I'm estimating value of the IS at $6K. Or would it be wiser to use the trade in as a down payment? Goal is to reduce monthly payments. Not interested in selling the car myself.

    Just have the dealer cut you a check for your trade equity, and then you can use it however you want.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mjh75mjh75 Member Posts: 3
    Saw the comment about using MSD's to buy down the MF. Makes sense. just had a dealer tell me "they don't really do that anymore"after saying he thought you could do 9x the monthly lease in MSD's (verifying info from an earlier post). Is this possible or should I be looking for another dealer?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    mjh75 said:

    Saw the comment about using MSD's to buy down the MF. Makes sense. just had a dealer tell me "they don't really do that anymore"after saying he thought you could do 9x the monthly lease in MSD's (verifying info from an earlier post). Is this possible or should I be looking for another dealer?

    Try another dealer

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    Looking to lease the NX200t in Los Angeles, here are the details:
    MSRP is around 43K
    24 months
    15K miles
    $1500 drive off

    Can you please let me know what are the current Residual and MF, what should be the lease payment (including tax) and what is the calculation used to get to that number.

    Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    nxt200 said:
    Hi, Looking to lease the NX200t in Los Angeles, here are the details: MSRP is around 43K 24 months 15K miles $1500 drive off Can you please let me know what are the current Residual and MF, what should be the lease payment (including tax) and what is the calculation used to get to that number. Thank you in advance!
    .00130 and 69%. 

    We would need to know the selling price in order to model a payment. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    coolhand88coolhand88 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and RI for Lexus NX200t F sport in Southern Illinois
  • Options
    coolhand88coolhand88 Member Posts: 2
    Sorry forgot to say 36 month 10000 miles
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901

    Looking for MF and RI for Lexus NX200t F sport in Southern Illinois

    Sorry forgot to say 36 month 10000 miles

    .00115 MF and 63% residual. Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    skim010skim010 Member Posts: 17
    Looking to lease NX 200t F-sport in Southern California, Orange County, tax rate 8%. MSRP $44,516. What are MF, RV, Bank Fee and MSD's for 10k and 12k, both 36 and 48mo? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    skim010 said:

    Looking to lease NX 200t F-sport in Southern California, Orange County, tax rate 8%. MSRP $44,516. What are MF, RV, Bank Fee and MSD's for 10k and 12k, both 36 and 48mo? Thanks in advance!

    62% for 36/12 and 53% for 48/12. Add 1% for 10K.

    .00115 MF and complimentary first payment for both terms.

    Bank fee is $700

    MSD program allows up to 9 deposits, each of which reduce the MF by .00008

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    skim010skim010 Member Posts: 17
    Thank you! Do you know what people are paying for that model in my area? And how much is the MSD?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    skim010 said:

    Thank you! Do you know what people are paying for that model in my area? And how much is the MSD?

    Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to get a handle on sales price.

    Each MSD is the amount of the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    skim010skim010 Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    skim010 said:

    Looking to lease NX 200t F-sport in Southern California, Orange County, tax rate 8%. MSRP $44,516. What are MF, RV, Bank Fee and MSD's for 10k and 12k, both 36 and 48mo? Thanks in advance!

    62% for 36/12 and 53% for 48/12. Add 1% for 10K.

    .00115 MF and complimentary first payment for both terms.

    Bank fee is $700

    MSD program allows up to 9 deposits, each of which reduce the MF by .00008

    Thanks again. Some follow up questions:

    1) What's the minimum FICO to be a "well-qualified" lessee and get this lease?
    2) Does LFS pull all 3 credit bureau's and take the middle score?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    skim010 said:

    Michaell said:

    skim010 said:

    Looking to lease NX 200t F-sport in Southern California, Orange County, tax rate 8%. MSRP $44,516. What are MF, RV, Bank Fee and MSD's for 10k and 12k, both 36 and 48mo? Thanks in advance!

    62% for 36/12 and 53% for 48/12. Add 1% for 10K.

    .00115 MF and complimentary first payment for both terms.

    Bank fee is $700

    MSD program allows up to 9 deposits, each of which reduce the MF by .00008

    Thanks again. Some follow up questions:

    1) What's the minimum FICO to be a "well-qualified" lessee and get this lease?
    2) Does LFS pull all 3 credit bureau's and take the middle score?

    1) I don't know if it's FICO or some other score, but the number is 720+
    2) No idea.. I doubt if it's all three. For instance, BMW only uses Experian.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    eyemd2010eyemd2010 Member Posts: 28
    Looking to get a 2015 NX200t with Premium package in Southern California (don't want Nav but all seem to come with it). Does anybody have the current residual value and money factor?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901

    Looking to get a 2015 NX200t with Premium package in Southern California (don't want Nav but all seem to come with it). Does anybody have the current residual value and money factor?

    Assuming FWD? .00115 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    smusecsmusec Member Posts: 17
    Hi looking to see if these numbers at up...Lease on NX 200t AWD
    MSRP $44,477
    Sales price $40,477
    $195 doc fee

    Quoted a 36mo 10k/yr payment of $544
    $0 money down and compl. 1st payment
    Car will be purchased in St. Louis MO but licensed in IL. Tax law just changed in IL, tax paid on lease payment only not value of the car.
    We were told residual is 61% and .00115 MF but our calculations have the payment lower than $544 with those numbers. Any information is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    jmusec said:

    Hi looking to see if these numbers at up...Lease on NX 200t AWD
    MSRP $44,477
    Sales price $40,477
    $195 doc fee

    Quoted a 36mo 10k/yr payment of $544
    $0 money down and compl. 1st payment
    Car will be purchased in St. Louis MO but licensed in IL. Tax law just changed in IL, tax paid on lease payment only not value of the car.
    We were told residual is 61% and .00115 MF but our calculations have the payment lower than $544 with those numbers. Any information is greatly appreciated!

    36/10numbers on the NX are 63% and .00115.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $425/mo. My guess is that the net cap cost is higher than the sales price; find out what the dealer is adding to it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gwarrenflgwarrenfl Member Posts: 96
    Hello,
    Looking at the New lease factors for the "Golden Opportunity" sales event. Has the MF gone down, and if so what would it be for a 7,500 or 10,000 miles, either 27 or 36 months.
    Also the residuals for the same.
    Thank you, gwarrenfl
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    gwarrenfl said:

    Hello,
    Looking at the New lease factors for the "Golden Opportunity" sales event. Has the MF gone down, and if so what would it be for a 7,500 or 10,000 miles, either 27 or 36 months.
    Also the residuals for the same.
    Thank you, gwarrenfl

    70% and 63% for 27/10 and 36/10. Add 1% for 7,500 miles.

    .00115 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gwarrenflgwarrenfl Member Posts: 96
    Michaell,
    Thank you.
    So it appears that there is no additional lease support for the NX under the Golden Opportunity event?
  • Options
    SeitoSeito Member Posts: 36
    Hello moderator,

    I would like to know the residual and money factor on the NX F Sport? The terms are for 36 months and 15k/per year.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    Seito said:

    Hello moderator,

    I would like to know the residual and money factor on the NX F Sport? The terms are for 36 months and 15k/per year.

    .00115 MF and 60% residual. Complimentary 1st payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    gwarrenfl said:

    Michaell,
    Thank you.
    So it appears that there is no additional lease support for the NX under the Golden Opportunity event?

    None that I see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    elialmaelialma Member Posts: 1
    Hi can I please get the residual and the MF for a 24 month, 10k mile lease please? Thanks.
  • Options
    wake08wake08 Member Posts: 4
    Hello

    Any idea what the money factor is for the NX200t with a one pay lease? 27mo or 36mo if that matters
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    elialma said:

    Hi can I please get the residual and the MF for a 24 month, 10k mile lease please? Thanks.

    71% and .00115. Complimentary first payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    wake08 said:

    Hello

    Any idea what the money factor is for the NX200t with a one pay lease? 27mo or 36mo if that matters

    .00115 minus .00100 discount = .00015

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    seito1221seito1221 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2015
    Hello,

    May I get the residual and MF for a AWD base with premium package? 36 months and 15k/year. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    seito1221 said:
    Hello, May I get the residual and MF for a AWD base with premium package? 36 months and 15k/year. Thank you.

    .00115 MF and 60% residual. Complimentary 1st payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.