-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2015 Lexus NX Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

  • Options
    djigoboomdjigoboom Member Posts: 39
    I'm sorry. I meant money factor.
  • Options
    dynasty88dynasty88 Member Posts: 27
    Any numbers for January? Currently looking at a 2016 NX200t F Sport (FWD). Looking for 36/10&12 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    dynasty88 said:

    Any numbers for January? Currently looking at a 2016 NX200t F Sport (FWD). Looking for 36/10&12 

    Current Lexus numbers are valid through 1/4/16.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dynasty88dynasty88 Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

    dynasty88 said:

    Any numbers for January? Currently looking at a 2016 NX200t F Sport (FWD). Looking for 36/10&12 

    Current Lexus numbers are valid through 1/4/16.
    Are those numbers still 63% and .00155? Thanks Michaell
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,859
    dynasty88 said:

    Michaell said:

    dynasty88 said:

    Any numbers for January? Currently looking at a 2016 NX200t F Sport (FWD). Looking for 36/10&12 

    Current Lexus numbers are valid through 1/4/16.
    Are those numbers still 63% and .00155? Thanks Michaell
    Yes, for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    lb530529lb530529 Member Posts: 104
    Any specials in Jan or better MF?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,859
    lb530529 said:

    Any specials in Jan or better MF?

    .00180 MF and 59% residual for 36/15. $1500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    eyemd2010eyemd2010 Member Posts: 28
    Hi, what is the MF and the residual for 2016 NX200t 2WD 36/12. Cool to see there is lease cash now.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    eyemd2010 said:

    Hi, what is the MF and the residual for 2016 NX200t 2WD 36/12. Cool to see there is lease cash now.

    62% and .00160. No lease cash on 2016 models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breezzebreezze Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2016
    I have been a long time reader at this great forum. Time for contribution.
    Got one based model today for wife who doesn't mind about any option. Walkoff with the deal in 30 minutes. So Cal Dealer

    2016 NX200T
    MSRP $36538 
    Negotiated Purchased Price $32519 plus tax
    OTD $35,888


  • Options
    breezzebreezze Member Posts: 24
    breezze said:
    I have been a long time reader at this great forum. Time for contribution.
    Got one based model today for wife who doesn't mind about any option. Walkoff with the deal in 30 minutes. So Cal Dealer

    2016 NX200T
    MSRP $36538 
    Negotiated Purchased Price $32519 plus tax
    OTD $35,888



  • Options
    mar_barmar_bar Member Posts: 13
    Any information for 2015 models? MF and residual for 36/10? Any lease cash offers?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    mar_bar said:

    Any information for 2015 models? MF and residual for 36/10? Any lease cash offers?

    .00180 and 62%. $1500 lease cash.

    This is for the 2015 NX200t

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mar_barmar_bar Member Posts: 13
    Thanks, Michaell. I'm talking to a couple of dealerships re the 2015 AWD NXs. When can we expect to hear of any February incentives on the 2015 models?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,859
    mar_bar said:

    Thanks, Michaell. I'm talking to a couple of dealerships re the 2015 AWD NXs. When can we expect to hear of any February incentives on the 2015 models?

    .00190 MF and 62% residual. $1500 dealer cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    car_curious1car_curious1 Member Posts: 21
    What is the residual and MF for 2015 AWD NX 300H? are there any incentives for March? 24/27/30/36 months with 10k/year.

    thanks in advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355

    What is the residual and MF for 2015 AWD NX 300H? are there any incentives for March? 24/27/30/36 months with 10k/year.

    thanks in advance

    .00145 and 69% / 67% / 65% / 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jakes99jakes99 Member Posts: 4
    Michael,

    can you please provide the residual and MF (in GA) for a 2015 F-Sport 48/10. Any dealer incentives/lease cash?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    jakes99 said:

    Michael,

    can you please provide the residual and MF (in GA) for a 2015 F-Sport 48/10. Any dealer incentives/lease cash?

    .00190 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dppetronidppetroni Member Posts: 2
    4/10/16 Can you provide Residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200t? Quoted 59% and .0018 for 36 mths and 15K miles.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,859
    dppetroni said:

    4/10/16 Can you provide Residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200t? Quoted 59% and .0018 for 36 mths and 15K miles.

    .00130 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    aussie26aussie26 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can you please provide me the May Residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200 F-Sport. 36 months and 12,000 miles. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    aussie26 said:
    Hi, can you please provide me the May Residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200 F-Sport. 36 months and 12,000 miles. Thanks.
    .00120 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    schand820schand820 Member Posts: 86
    edited June 2016
    Hi Can you please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2016 NXt AWD 36m / 12k and on the 2016 NX F-Sport AWD 36m / 12k.

    Also what is the best lease out 24, 36, 39?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    schand820 said:

    Hi Can you please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2016 NXt AWD 36m / 12k and on the 2016 NX F-Sport AWD 36m / 12k.

    Also what is the best lease out 24, 36, 39?

    .00120 and 61% for both trims.

    24 month residual is 68% - you'd have to run the numbers to see which term is best.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.