2015 Toyota RAV4 Lease Questions

13567

Comments

  • looking4ravlooking4rav Member Posts: 2
    I have a 36/12 lease offer on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD with the Technology package. The numbers are as follows: MSRP $31,460.00/ Savings and Rebate $1402/ Document fee $234, Acquisition fee $650/ Adjusted capitalized cost $30,708/ Total due at signing $642.21/ Residual value $18960/ $0 Down payment/ 36 month total payments $13,627/ $350 Disposition fee/ Money factor of .00045 and Purchase option at lease end of $18,906. I live in Michigan. Is this a good deal?
  • mw350mw350 Member Posts: 45
    Sorry, I meant to include I will be buying and registering in NJ which has a 7% tax rate
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201

    I have a 36/12 lease offer on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD with the Technology package. The numbers are as follows: MSRP $31,460.00/ Savings and Rebate $1402/ Document fee $234, Acquisition fee $650/ Adjusted capitalized cost $30,708/ Total due at signing $642.21/ Residual value $18960/ $0 Down payment/ 36 month total payments $13,627/ $350 Disposition fee/ Money factor of .00045 and Purchase option at lease end of $18,906. I live in Michigan. Is this a good deal?

    Using those numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $323.58, which is $11,648.88 for 36 months. What is the tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    Michaell said:

    mw350 said:

    I'm looking to lease a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD fully loaded. I'm looking for the best 3 year, 12k miles per year, and no money down and taxes rolled into the lease that I can get. What's the current money factor for May, and how low on a monthly payment do you think I can get? What deals are people getting and what discount off MSRP? I'm ready to make a deal this month, or if you think I should wait until June? Any and all info/feedback would be appreciated.

    Where is this? Toyota numbers are highly regional, though the 36/12 residual is 61%. Tax obligations for a lease are also dependent on where you live.

    Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help determine a target price.

    Without knowing the MSRP and selling price, we can't help you model a payment.

    Can't tell you what the June numbers will look like, though the residual values are good until 6/30/15.
    mw350 said:

    Sorry, I meant to include I will be buying and registering in NJ which has a 7% tax rate

    .00062 MF for NY region.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • looking4ravlooking4rav Member Posts: 2
    The tax rate here in Michigan is 6%. I'm being quoted a monthly payment of $371 with $0 down.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201

    The tax rate here in Michigan is 6%. I'm being quoted a monthly payment of $371 with $0 down.

    6% tax takes my payment to $343/mo .. your dealer is either padding the MF or padding the cap cost ... see if you can determine which it is.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kkaren228kkaren228 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    kkaren228 said:

    Hello.  I'm looking for the RV and MF on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD in Wisconsin.  Looking for 24/15 and 36/15.  Also any lease cash?

    70% and .00011 for 24/12
    61% and .00055 for 36/12
    $750 lease cash
    thank you...is it possible to lease above vehicle for 15000 miles per year? If so, do numbers given above change?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    kkaren228 said:



    Michaell said:

    kkaren228 said:

    Hello.  I'm looking for the RV and MF on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD in Wisconsin.  Looking for 24/15 and 36/15.  Also any lease cash?

    70% and .00011 for 24/12
    61% and .00055 for 36/12
    $750 lease cash
    thank you...is it possible to lease above vehicle for 15000 miles per year? If so, do numbers given above change?
    Subtract 2% from the residual for 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkaren228kkaren228 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    kkaren228 said:



    Michaell said:

    kkaren228 said:

    Hello.  I'm looking for the RV and MF on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD in Wisconsin.  Looking for 24/15 and 36/15.  Also any lease cash?

    70% and .00011 for 24/12
    61% and .00055 for 36/12
    $750 lease cash
    thank you...is it possible to lease above vehicle for 15000 miles per year? If so, do numbers given above change?
    Subtract 2% from the residual for 15K/yr
    Okay...here's the offer I have from my local Toyota dealer (Wisconsin sales tax rate = 5.5%):

    MSRP 32125.00
    capitalized cost 31912.92 (includes acquisition fee)
    MF = .00105
    RV = 18309
    with 15,000 miles
    payment of $437.85 (I forgot to ask if this included sales tax)

    When I plug these numbers into a lease calculator, I come up with a number of approximately 377 after tax (maybe I am entering something wrong?)

    Can you help me? Also, seems like the MF is high and the RV is 57% of MSRP (the RV for 12000 miles would have been 59% -- these RVs seem low based on your numbers above and what I've read on others' deals). I think I have a long way to go in negotiating...
  • kkaren228kkaren228 Member Posts: 3
    kkaren228 said:
    Hello.  I'm looking for the RV and MF on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD in Wisconsin.  Looking for 24/15 and 36/15.  Also any lease cash?
    70% and .00011 for 24/12 61% and .00055 for 36/12 $750 lease cash
    thank you...is it possible to lease above vehicle for 15000 miles per year? If so, do numbers given above change?
    Subtract 2% from the residual for 15K/yr
    Okay...here's the offer I have from my local Toyota dealer (Wisconsin sales tax rate = 5.5%): MSRP 32125.00 capitalized cost 31912.92 (includes acquisition fee) MF = .00105 RV = 18309 with 15,000 miles payment of $437.85 (I forgot to ask if this included sales tax) When I plug these numbers into a lease calculator, I come up with a number of approximately 377 after tax (maybe I am entering something wrong?) Can you help me? Also, seems like the MF is high and the RV is 57% of MSRP (the RV for 12000 miles would have been 59% -- these RVs seem low based on your numbers above and what I've read on others' deals). I think I have a long way to go in negotiating...
    Forgot to add this is a RAV4 AWD Limited with tech package.
  • kochavarakochavara Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2015 RAV4 XLE 24/12 in Massachusetts.

    Thanks!
  • arizonaicearizonaice Member Posts: 23
    1st -- thank you for providing information to those of us that need it!!

    Can someone provide the RV MF, and flat MSD rate for a 2015 RAV4 XLE w/ Navigation? Looking for 36/10k (12k subtracts 1% from MF, if I recall?) in NJ..

    MSRP = $29,235 - $750 Lease Cash

    I read that Toyota residual values are a bit different than most other cars. Do different options and packages have an effect on the residual? Is there any way to estimate it accurately, or is it a black box?

    Again, thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    kkaren228 said:

    kyfdx said:

    kkaren228 said:



    Michaell said:

    kkaren228 said:

    Hello.  I'm looking for the RV and MF on a 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD in Wisconsin.  Looking for 24/15 and 36/15.  Also any lease cash?

    70% and .00011 for 24/12
    61% and .00055 for 36/12
    $750 lease cash
    thank you...is it possible to lease above vehicle for 15000 miles per year? If so, do numbers given above change?
    Subtract 2% from the residual for 15K/yr
    Okay...here's the offer I have from my local Toyota dealer (Wisconsin sales tax rate = 5.5%):

    MSRP 32125.00
    capitalized cost 31912.92 (includes acquisition fee)
    MF = .00105
    RV = 18309
    with 15,000 miles
    payment of $437.85 (I forgot to ask if this included sales tax)

    When I plug these numbers into a lease calculator, I come up with a number of approximately 377 after tax (maybe I am entering something wrong?)

    Can you help me? Also, seems like the MF is high and the RV is 57% of MSRP (the RV for 12000 miles would have been 59% -- these RVs seem low based on your numbers above and what I've read on others' deals). I think I have a long way to go in negotiating...
    Toyota has a strange way of determining residual value - the numbers we have are for "base MSRP" only, meaning any options are not residualized. This results in a residual value percentage lower than what we quote. The dealer has to look up the hard coded residual value for each VIN.

    MF is also regional ... we try to provide the best numbers we can, but we don't have them all. In addition, the dealer can mark that number up for extra profit.

    Best bet is to a second Toyota dealer and compare the numbers. The competition will also help you get the best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    kochavara said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2015 RAV4 XLE 24/12 in Massachusetts.

    Thanks!

    74% and .00062 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201

    1st -- thank you for providing information to those of us that need it!!

    Can someone provide the RV MF, and flat MSD rate for a 2015 RAV4 XLE w/ Navigation? Looking for 36/10k (12k subtracts 1% from MF, if I recall?) in NJ..

    MSRP = $29,235 - $750 Lease Cash

    I read that Toyota residual values are a bit different than most other cars. Do different options and packages have an effect on the residual? Is there any way to estimate it accurately, or is it a black box?

    Again, thank you!

    .00062 MF and 65% (36/12) or 66% (36/10)

    Toyota has a strange way of determining residual value - the numbers we have are for "base MSRP" only, meaning any options are not residualized. This results in a final residual value percentage lower than what we quote. The dealer has to look up the hard coded residual value for each VIN.

    In other words, it's a black box.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mathaghmathagh Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2015
    Michaell said:



    In other words, it's a black box.

    Can you please check the following "Black Box" and let me know if it make sense to you ? It is not a real quote from dealer, I just want to get a sense of the math.

    This is for the state of Minnesota:

    Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited, 36 months and 10K miles lease
    Base MSRP: $29850
    Sale price: $26,500
    Added options and fees: $725 Tech package, $885 Dest fee, $325 Floor mat and $650 bank fee
    Cap cost: $26,500 + $725 + $885 + $325 + $650 = $29,085
    Residual : 64% x $29,850 = $19,104
    MF: 0.00028
    Estimated Monthly Payment = $290
    Drive off = 1st month payment + dealer doc and registration fee + Sales tax

    Does it make sense to you ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    mathagh said:

    Michaell said:



    In other words, it's a black box.

    Can you please check the following "Black Box" and let me know if it make sense to you ? It is not a real quote from dealer, I just want to get a sense of the math.

    This is for the state of Minnesota:

    Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited, 36 months and 10K miles lease
    Base MSRP: $29850
    Sale price: $26,500
    Added options and fees: $725 Tech package, $885 Dest fee, $325 Floor mat and $650 bank fee
    Cap cost: $26,500 + $725 + $885 + $325 + $650 = $29,085
    Residual : 64% x $29,850 = $19,104
    MF: 0.00028
    Estimated Monthly Payment = $290
    Drive off = 1st month payment + dealer doc and registration fee + Sales tax

    Does it make sense to you ?
    I'm getting $291, so that may be a rounding error, but close enough to your calculations.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexrjlexrj SoCalMember Posts: 27
    edited May 2015
    Hi, thank you for all your help. Can I please get MF and RV for 36/12k Limited AWD in California?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    lexrj said:

    Hi, thank you for all you help. Can I please get MF and RV for 36/12k Limited AWD in California?

    63% and .00050

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdlawtdlaw Member Posts: 2
    Any idea what the money factor and residual value would be on a Rav4 Limited AWD in central Illinois? Looking at 36 month lease/12,000 miles a year. Thanks!
  • mrsajkmrsajk Member Posts: 2
    Looking for RV and MF on 2015 RAV4 XLE FWD in Florida? 36/12K. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    tdlaw said:

    Any idea what the money factor and residual value would be on a Rav4 Limited AWD in central Illinois? Looking at 36 month lease/12,000 miles a year. Thanks!

    63% and .00055

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    mrsajk said:

    Looking for RV and MF on 2015 RAV4 XLE FWD in Florida? 36/12K. Thank you!

    .00147 MF and 65% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrsajkmrsajk Member Posts: 2
    Many thanks for this and all the information you provide. Always my first stop when leasing a new car.
  • khanamkhanam Member Posts: 17
    Lease and MF - 12k miles per year, 24 and 36 month leases for LE FWD in Portland, OR please? Also what are typical documentation and other charges?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    khanam said:

    Lease and MF - 12k miles per year, 24 and 36 month leases for LE FWD in Portland, OR please? Also what are typical documentation and other charges?

    75% and .00040 for 24/12
    66% and .00028 for 36/12

    Doc fees vary by state - you're probably best off contacting the dealers to get that information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khanamkhanam Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    khanam said:

    Lease and MF - 12k miles per year, 24 and 36 month leases for LE FWD in Portland, OR please? Also what are typical documentation and other charges?

    75% and .00040 for 24/12
    66% and .00028 for 36/12

    Doc fees vary by state - you're probably best off contacting the dealers to get that information.
    thank you!
  • lexrjlexrj SoCalMember Posts: 27
    Hi Guys,

    Just got a Limited Rav4 w Tech Package 12k/36mo in CA, this was the deal:

    Capcost $28295
    Acq Fee: $650
    Docs/Fees: $411
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $18249

    Down $2000
    Mo Payments: $276 (incl tax)

    Beware that Toyota lease does not include GAP insurance by default, so they upsell you that after the deal, that added another $25bucks to my payments, which I believe is a ripoff!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    lexrj said:

    Hi Guys,

    Just got a Limited Rav4 w Tech Package 12k/36mo in CA, this was the deal:

    Capcost $28295
    Acq Fee: $650
    Docs/Fees: $411
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $18249

    Down $2000
    Mo Payments: $276 (incl tax)

    Beware that Toyota lease does not include GAP insurance by default, so they upsell you that after the deal, that added another $25bucks to my payments, which I believe is a ripoff!

    Toyota is one of the few manufacturers that doesn't automatically include GAP with their leases.

    Still, $270/mo for a car that stickers at over $28K is a decent deal. The pleasure of driving your new car will be around far longer than your memories of the deal itself.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexrjlexrj SoCalMember Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

    lexrj said:

    Hi Guys,

    Just got a Limited Rav4 w Tech Package 12k/36mo in CA, this was the deal:

    Capcost $28295
    Acq Fee: $650
    Docs/Fees: $411
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $18249

    Down $2000
    Mo Payments: $276 (incl tax)

    Beware that Toyota lease does not include GAP insurance by default, so they upsell you that after the deal, that added another $25bucks to my payments, which I believe is a ripoff!

    Toyota is one of the few manufacturers that doesn't automatically include GAP with their leases.

    Still, $270/mo for a car that stickers at over $28K is a decent deal. The pleasure of driving your new car will be around far longer than your memories of the deal itself.

    Unfortunately the car was not for me, I just negotiated for a friend..... btw, what is the best way to find out the Invoice price of a car? I've been helping friends getting leases and it would help a lot to know the invoice before hand.
    Thanks for all the help Michael, this forum is awesome!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    lexrj said:

    Michaell said:

    lexrj said:

    Hi Guys,

    Just got a Limited Rav4 w Tech Package 12k/36mo in CA, this was the deal:

    Capcost $28295
    Acq Fee: $650
    Docs/Fees: $411
    MF: .00050
    Residual: $18249

    Down $2000
    Mo Payments: $276 (incl tax)

    Beware that Toyota lease does not include GAP insurance by default, so they upsell you that after the deal, that added another $25bucks to my payments, which I believe is a ripoff!

    Toyota is one of the few manufacturers that doesn't automatically include GAP with their leases.

    Still, $270/mo for a car that stickers at over $28K is a decent deal. The pleasure of driving your new car will be around far longer than your memories of the deal itself.

    Unfortunately the car was not for me, I just negotiated for a friend..... btw, what is the best way to find out the Invoice price of a car? I've been helping friends getting leases and it would help a lot to know the invoice before hand.
    Thanks for all the help Michael, this forum is awesome!
    You can build the car, using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page.... invoice prices shown there.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    lexrj said:
    Hi Guys, Just got a Limited Rav4 w Tech Package 12k/36mo in CA, this was the deal: Capcost $28295 Acq Fee: $650 Docs/Fees: $411 MF: .00050 Residual: $18249 Down $2000 Mo Payments: $276 (incl tax) Beware that Toyota lease does not include GAP insurance by default, so they upsell you that after the deal, that added another $25bucks to my payments, which I believe is a ripoff!
    Toyota is one of the few manufacturers that doesn't automatically include GAP with their leases. Still, $270/mo for a car that stickers at over $28K is a decent deal. The pleasure of driving your new car will be around far longer than your memories of the deal itself.
    Unfortunately the car was not for me, I just negotiated for a friend..... btw, what is the best way to find out the Invoice price of a car? I've been helping friends getting leases and it would help a lot to know the invoice before hand. Thanks for all the help Michael, this forum is awesome!
     If you use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make/model/year) you will also see the invoice price 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • energymonkeyenergymonkey Member Posts: 11
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual value would be on a RAV4 XLE 2WD in Western suburbs of Illinois? One dealer offer I received is shown below and I want to see if you agree, and if this deal seems "good".

    Market Value 26,350.00
    Vehicle Selling Price 23,999.00
    Accessories 39.95
    Document Prep Fee 168.43
    License / Title 196.00
    ELEC FEE Fee 25.00
    Other Fee 15.00
    Acquisition Fee 650.00
    Tax on Collected Items 744.77
    Total Cap 25,838.15
    Down/Cash Cap Reduction -735.26
    Net Cap 25,102.89
    36 Month Payment 264.74
    Down/Cash Cap Reduction 735.26
    1st Payment 264.74
    Due On Delivery 1,000.00
    Rate 0.00055
    Annual Miles 12,000
    Residual % [26,350] 62.2618595
    Tax: IL 7.25%
    Residual Amount 16,406.00
    Discount Savings -2,351.00
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201

    Can you please provide the money factor and residual value would be on a RAV4 XLE 2WD in Western suburbs of Illinois? One dealer offer I received is shown below and I want to see if you agree, and if this deal seems "good".

    Market Value 26,350.00
    Vehicle Selling Price 23,999.00
    Accessories 39.95
    Document Prep Fee 168.43
    License / Title 196.00
    ELEC FEE Fee 25.00
    Other Fee 15.00
    Acquisition Fee 650.00
    Tax on Collected Items 744.77
    Total Cap 25,838.15
    Down/Cash Cap Reduction -735.26
    Net Cap 25,102.89
    36 Month Payment 264.74
    Down/Cash Cap Reduction 735.26
    1st Payment 264.74
    Due On Delivery 1,000.00
    Rate 0.00055
    Annual Miles 12,000
    Residual % [26,350] 62.2618595
    Tax: IL 7.25%
    Residual Amount 16,406.00
    Discount Savings -2,351.00

    I get $266.29/mo, so pretty close to your quote of $264.74.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • energymonkeyenergymonkey Member Posts: 11
    Thanks. Can you share exactly how the math is done to calculate the lease payment?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    Thanks. Can you share exactly how the math is done to calculate the lease payment?
    Lots of lease calculators on the web. I built my own spreadsheet. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852

    Thanks. Can you share exactly how the math is done to calculate the lease payment?

    http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 53
    Can I have the 15k numbers for AWD XLE and Limited 24/36 months in Colorado?

    Thanks!
  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    Could I get the the 12k/36Month numbers on a AWD XLE and Limited? Can available lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    borafsar said:

    Can I have the 15k numbers for AWD XLE and Limited 24/36 months in Colorado?

    Thanks!

    72% and .00040 for 24/15.
    63% and .00028 for 36/15.
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,201
    pollie00 said:

    Could I get the the 12k/36Month numbers on a AWD XLE and Limited? Can available lease cash?

    65% residual.

    What state is this? Toyota MF numbers are highly regional.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    Oh sorry this is for Iowa. Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    pollie00 said:

    Oh sorry this is for Iowa. Thanks 

    65% and .00028 for 36/15.
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 53
    Michaell said:

    borafsar said:

    Can I have the 15k numbers for AWD XLE and Limited 24/36 months in Colorado?

    Thanks!

    72% and .00040 for 24/15.
    63% and .00028 for 36/15.
    $500 lease cash
    Great, thanks!
  • borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2015
    What would be the money factor for a non-top tier credit score (678 to be exact)?

    Oh and the 36/15 numbers for the LE AWD in Colorado as well please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    borafsar said:

    What would be the money factor for a non-top tier credit score (678 to be exact)?

    Oh and the 36/15 numbers for the LE AWD in Colorado as well please?

    LE residuals are 1% higher.

    Not sure which tier that puts you in...

    The next step down is .00038, then .00083

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

    borafsar said:

    What would be the money factor for a non-top tier credit score (678 to be exact)?

    Oh and the 36/15 numbers for the LE AWD in Colorado as well please?

    LE residuals are 1% higher.

    Not sure which tier that puts you in...

    The next step down is .00038, then .00083
    Thank you!
  • ral2167ral2167 ohioMember Posts: 791
    Need RV and MF for limited 15k lease.ohio, 3 year...FWD thank you. Also indiana if different since I'm near there.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,852
    ral2167 said:

    Need RV and MF for limited 15k lease.ohio, 3 year...FWD thank you. Also indiana if different since I'm near there.

    61% residual.

    Around the country, we see money factors from .00011 to .00062. Don't have any specifics for your area.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evanslikeevanslike Member Posts: 34
    Are rates based on state the car is purchased or registered?
    Do you have the rates for MD

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.