2015 Audi SQ5 Lease Questions

igordigord Member Posts: 7
edited May 2015 in Audi
To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, please visit Edmunds 2015 Audi SQ5 page.



Hi there,

Does anyone know what the MF, residual numbers are for 2015 Audi SQ5 models at the moment?

Would like to compare 10/12/15K year rates.

Also, if AudiCare discount/contribution to residual is known that would also be great piece of info to have.

Thank you in advance,
Igor
«13

Comments

  • igordigord Member Posts: 7
    sorry, one more question, does Audi allow multiple security deposits, what is the maximum number of those and is discount .0007 off of MF per? thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    igord said:

    Hi there,

    Does anyone know what the MF, residual numbers are for 2015 Audi SQ5 models at the moment?

    Would like to compare 10/12/15K year rates.

    Also, if AudiCare discount/contribution to residual is known that would also be great piece of info to have.

    Thank you in advance,
    Igor


    SQ5 Premium Plus: .00119 MF and 59%/58%/56% residual.

    Audi does have an MSD program, but I'm not familiar with the details. I don't think it's .00007 reduction though (that's BMW)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    kyfdx said:
    Hi there, Does anyone know what the MF, residual numbers are for 2015 Audi SQ5 models at the moment? Would like to compare 10/12/15K year rates. Also, if AudiCare discount/contribution to residual is known that would also be great piece of info to have. Thank you in advance, Igor
    SQ5 Premium Plus: .00119 MF and 59%/58%/56% residual. Audi does have an MSD program, but I'm not familiar with the details. I don't think it's .00007 reduction though (that's BMW)
    I believe the Audi program is 9 at .00005 each. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • igordigord Member Posts: 7
    thank you very much everyone! this really helps
  • adub42adub42 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks in advance - is this consistent w/ N. California?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    adub42 said:

    Thanks in advance - is this consistent w/ N. California?

    The Audi numbers are national.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • adub42adub42 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks!
  • justwerkkjustwerkk Member Posts: 3
    Hi I'm looking to purchase a new 2015 SQ5. Do these lease rates reflect what type of discounts dealerships are will to give when purchasing?

    I'm in Northern California - anyone have good experiences with getting a good deal with any of the dealerships in the bay area?
  • igordigord Member Posts: 7
    Royal Audi SF: Fahad/Chris. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    justwerkk said:

    Hi I'm looking to purchase a new 2015 SQ5. Do these lease rates reflect what type of discounts dealerships are will to give when purchasing?

    I'm in Northern California - anyone have good experiences with getting a good deal with any of the dealerships in the bay area?


    In general, 6% discount from MSRP is decent for an Audi, minus any incentives that might be available.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rudrivingrudriving Member Posts: 8
    Hi...would someone have SQ5 Premium Plus 36mo, 15k/yr information on MF and residual for March? What about Q5 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus with same 36mo., 15k/yr parameters? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    rudriving said:

    Hi...would someone have SQ5 Premium Plus 36mo, 15k/yr information on MF and residual for March? What about Q5 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus with same 36mo., 15k/yr parameters? Thanks in advance!

    SQ5: .00119 MF and 56% residual
    Q5 .00116 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rudrivingrudriving Member Posts: 8
    thank you kyfdx!!
  • dougordougor Member Posts: 1
    looking in Chicago is this a decent deal?

    SQ5
    5% discount on the msrp
    .00159 MF
    59% residual

    $59227 purchase price
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    dougor said:
    looking in Chicago is this a decent deal? SQ5 5% discount on the msrp .00159 MF 59% residual $59227 purchase price
    No - MF is marked up the max from .00119. Might be able to get 6% off sticker too. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • igordigord Member Posts: 7
    Actually today, and I possibly for the next 1-2 days, is the last day of Fiscal Quarter 1, you may be able to 6% off or better. Not sure how competitive of a market Chicago is, especially with the weather being the way it is, it's not unheard of to get at or below invoice.
  • pcullen1pcullen1 Member Posts: 41
    could I get the April numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, 36/42 months. 10k/12k miles?

    thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    pcullen1 said:

    could I get the April numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, 36/42 months. 10k/12k miles?

    thank you.

    36/12 - .00101 and 57%

    42/12 - .00121 and 53%

    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbc320_sportmbc320_sport Member Posts: 32
    Hi
    Can I get the April numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, 36/42 months. 15k per year?

    Thank You.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    Hi
    Can I get the April numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, 36/42 months. 15k per year?

    Thank You.

    36/15 - .00101 and 55%

    42/15 - .00121 and 51%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!

    .00101 and 58% / 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!
    Michaell said:

    razorr said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!

    .00101 and 58% / 59%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!

    Michaell said:

    razorr said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!

    .00101 and 58% / 59%
    Lower miles has the higher residual percentage.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Michaell said:
    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!
    Hello, Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months? Much Appreciated!
    .00101 and 58% / 59%
    Lower miles has the higher residual percentage.


    Just to be clear, these values are for 2015. Are 2016 numbers available yet? Or in June?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    razorr said:


    Michaell said:

    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!
    .00101 and 58% / 59%


    Lower miles has the higher residual percentage.



    Just to be clear, these values are for 2015. Are 2016 numbers available yet? Or in June?


    No 2016 Q5 numbers available, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Can any recent purchasers share their sale price numbers for 2015 SQ5 and what level discounting they receive given that 2016 will be available for build in June?
  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Can you kindly provide the MF/Residual numbers for the following?

    Lease 39/10
    Lease 39/7.5

    Thank you!
    kyfdx said:

    razorr said:


    Michaell said:

    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!
    .00101 and 58% / 59%
    Lower miles has the higher residual percentage.



    Just to be clear, these values are for 2015. Are 2016 numbers available yet? Or in June?


    No 2016 Q5 numbers available, yet.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Can you kindly provide the MF/Residual numbers for the following?

    Lease 39/10
    Lease 39/7.5

    Thank you!


    kyfdx said:

    razorr said:


    Michaell said:

    Is 58% residual for 7.5k miles and 59% for 10k miles? Or reverse? Thanks!
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current numbers for the SQ5 premium plus, for 7500 & 10,000 miles per year for 36 months?

    Much Appreciated!
    .00101 and 58% / 59%
    Lower miles has the higher residual percentage.


    Just to be clear, these values are for 2015. Are 2016 numbers available yet? Or in June?


    No 2016 Q5 numbers available, yet.



    .00121 and 56% / 57% for 39/10 and 39/7.5

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    What are your thoughts on this dealer offer on an SQ5:

    MSRP 60,715.00, 7% discount, MF .00141

    on 36Mo/10K. Quoting $650 payment which seems high to me, along with the MF markup for top tier credit (825).


    Negotiated Price 56,465.00
    Audi Care 829.00

    Total Purchase 57,443.00

    Doc Fee 300.00
    Tax 2,292.87

    ACQ Fee 695.00
    Registration Fee 115.00
    Net Price 60,845.87


    Cash Down 7,000.00
    Balance 53,849.87


    Thank again!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    What are your thoughts on this dealer offer on an SQ5:

    MSRP 60,715.00, 7% discount, MF .00141

    on 36Mo/10K. Quoting $650 payment which seems high to me, along with the MF markup for top tier credit (825).


    Negotiated Price 56,465.00
    Audi Care 829.00

    Total Purchase 57,443.00

    Doc Fee 300.00
    Tax 2,292.87

    ACQ Fee 695.00
    Registration Fee 115.00
    Net Price 60,845.87


    Cash Down 7,000.00
    Balance 53,849.87


    Thank again!


    Using your MSRP and Balance, I get a pre-tax payment of $607.60/mo using the .00101 MF and 58% residual.

    We don't recommend making any sort of down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. Consider MSD to bring down the MF instead; you get that money back at the end of the lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Im new to multiple security deposits. Can you please explain? Couldn't I just ask for the base .00101 MF? Or will the MSD reduce the money factor lower than that?

    Would reducing the down payment increase the costs in any other areas?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Im new to multiple security deposits. Can you please explain? Couldn't I just ask for the base .00101 MF? Or will the MSD reduce the money factor lower than that?

    Would reducing the down payment increase the costs in any other areas?

    Audi allows 9 security deposits (in the amount of the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50), each of which lowers the MF by .00005. So, the base MF of .00101 would come down to .00056.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2015
    So I ran the numbers again with the MSD scenario, please let me know if I am on the right track. Also, can the acquisition fee be removed if paying MSD?



    Michaell said:



    Audi allows 9 security deposits (in the amount of the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50), each of which lowers the MF by .00005. So, the base MF of .00101 would come down to .00056.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    So I ran the numbers again with the MSD scenario, please let me know if I am on the right track. Also, can the acquisition fee be removed if paying MSD?


    Revised scenario:

    Negotiated Price 56,465.00
    Audi Care 829.00
    DMV Fees 115
    Doc Fee 300.00
    Tax 2,292.87 (4.05%)

    ACQ Fee 695.00
    Registration Fee 115.00

    Cash Down 0

    Monthly $689.91
    Fees paid at closing: $2628.91, composed of up front fees ($689.91 1st mo payment + doc fee, acq fee, audi care, dmv fee)
    MSD Fees: 9 x 689.1 =6209.19


    Total cost of lease $26,775.59


    Michaell said:



    Audi allows 9 security deposits (in the amount of the monthly payment rounded up to the next $50), each of which lowers the MF by .00005. So, the base MF of .00101 would come down to .00056.

    The security deposit would be $700 each, or $6300 total.

    What state is this?

    Cannot avoid the acquisition fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    The state is VA.

    Thanks again, REALLY appreciate the information you guys have provided!
    Michaell said:



    What state is this?

    Cannot avoid the acquisition fee.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    The state is VA.

    Thanks again, REALLY appreciate the information you guys have provided!


    Michaell said:



    What state is this?

    Cannot avoid the acquisition fee.

    OK, thanks ...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2015
    The dealer I spoke to is insisting that they mark up the MF minimum 40 basis points, taking the base MF .00101 to .001401 or even with MSD reduction they would take the .00056 up to .00096.

    Can I not expect the base MF rate from any dealer?
    Michaell said:





  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    The dealer I spoke to is insisting that they mark up the MF minimum 40 basis points, taking the base MF .00101 to .001401 or even with MSD reduction they would take the .00056 up to .00096.

    Can I not expect the base MF rate from any dealer?


    Michaell said:






    Keep contacting different Audi dealers - it only takes one to make a deal with. Might have to expand your search area, depending on where you live.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Shopping around definitely helped, I've received offers up to 8% discount, now working on getting 8% + base MF.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Shopping around definitely helped, I've received offers up to 8% discount, now working on getting 8% + base MF.

    The deal you want is out there, with only a few days left in the month. Let us know how it all turns out.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    It took a lot of work but got the 8% + base MF! So thank you.

    however the car has not arrived at the dealership yet and may arrive in a week. We have not done the lease yet. Is it a risk to wait till June? Will the money factor and residual get worse?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    It took a lot of work but got the 8% + base MF! So thank you.

    however the car has not arrived at the dealership yet and may arrive in a week. We have not done the lease yet. Is it a risk to wait till June? Will the money factor and residual get worse?

    Have you signed any paperwork?

    The current Audi numbers are valid until 7/1, but they may change next month. Talk to your dealer about your options and if you can use the June numbers if they are more favorable.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Nothing signed yet but the dealer put the car in my name already. They said they will give the base MF, even if they are more favorable in June.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    razorr said:

    Nothing signed yet but the dealer put the car in my name already. They said they will give the base MF, even if they are more favorable in June.

    Excellent!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    Given that it's June 1st, are the Audi SQ5 numbers the same now or any change?  Checking as I will likely pick up the car end of this week.

    also is 8% discount good on the SQ5? I hear of over 10% on the Q5 on the forums.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    razorr said:

    Given that it's June 1st, are the Audi SQ5 numbers the same now or any change?  Checking as I will likely pick up the car end of this week.

    also is 8% discount good on the SQ5? I hear of over 10% on the Q5 on the forums.

    As far as we know, the May numbers are good through July 1st.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • razorrrazorr Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2015
    Purchasing the SQ5 premium plus tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure that for 10k miles the residual with audi care is 59% and MF for June is still .00101? For 7500 miles residual would be 60%?

    thanks
  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154
    Hey man can you tell me what are the lease numbers(MF and residual) for SQ5 for 36m/10K mi and 36m/12K mi.
    At final price of $60,100 with trade in for $12K what payment I need to seek? Will add up only Audicare. I live in CO sales tax 9.25%
  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154
    razorr said:

    Purchasing the SQ5 premium plus tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure that for 10k miles the residual with audi care is 59% and MF for June is still .00101? For 7500 miles residual would be 60%?

    thanks

    Did you get good deal at final?details?
Sign In or Register to comment.