2016 Audi A6 Lease Questions

cookieyhcookieyh Member Posts: 6
edited March 2015 in Audi
Plan to lease an Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus this month. 2016 model will arrive at dealers in a week or two. I am debating between 2015 and 2016. I know 2016 is better but will be more expensive for sure. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.

Moderator, could you please let me know the MF and RV of A6 3.0T Premium Plus in March? I am in NJ.

2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months


Thanks in advance!
«13456713

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    cookieyh said:

    Plan to lease an Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus this month. 2016 model will arrive at dealers in a week or two. I am debating between 2015 and 2016. I know 2016 is better but will be more expensive for sure. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.

    Moderator, could you please let me know the MF and RV of A6 3.0T Premium Plus in March? I am in NJ.

    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months


    Thanks in advance!


    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00037 MF and 54%/52% residual

    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00090 MF and 56%/54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • patrick23patrick23 Member Posts: 8
    Are these numbers applicable for PA as well?  Many thanks in advance. Really appreciate the time you devote to getting us consumers this info. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    patrick23 said:

    Are these numbers applicable for PA as well?  Many thanks in advance. Really appreciate the time you devote to getting us consumers this info. 

    Audi numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cookieyhcookieyh Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    cookieyh said:

    Plan to lease an Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus this month. 2016 model will arrive at dealers in a week or two. I am debating between 2015 and 2016. I know 2016 is better but will be more expensive for sure. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.

    Moderator, could you please let me know the MF and RV of A6 3.0T Premium Plus in March? I am in NJ.

    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months


    Thanks in advance!


    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00037 MF and 54%/52% residual

    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00090 MF and 56%/54% residual
    What's the MF and RV for 2016 A6 3.0T Prestige (15k/year 36 months)? Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    cookieyh said:

    kyfdx said:

    cookieyh said:

    Plan to lease an Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus this month. 2016 model will arrive at dealers in a week or two. I am debating between 2015 and 2016. I know 2016 is better but will be more expensive for sure. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.

    Moderator, could you please let me know the MF and RV of A6 3.0T Premium Plus in March? I am in NJ.

    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months


    Thanks in advance!


    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00037 MF and 54%/52% residual

    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00090 MF and 56%/54% residual
    What's the MF and RV for 2016 A6 3.0T Prestige (15k/year 36 months)? Thanks a lot!
    On the 2015 model, subtract 4% from the Premium Plus residuals
    2016: Subtract 2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cookieyhcookieyh Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    cookieyh said:

    kyfdx said:

    cookieyh said:

    Plan to lease an Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus this month. 2016 model will arrive at dealers in a week or two. I am debating between 2015 and 2016. I know 2016 is better but will be more expensive for sure. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.

    Moderator, could you please let me know the MF and RV of A6 3.0T Premium Plus in March? I am in NJ.

    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months


    Thanks in advance!


    2015 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00037 MF and 54%/52% residual

    2016 12k/year and 15k/year 36months
    .00090 MF and 56%/54% residual
    What's the MF and RV for 2016 A6 3.0T Prestige (15k/year 36 months)? Thanks a lot!
    On the 2015 model, subtract 4% from the Premium Plus residuals
    2016: Subtract 2%
    Thank you very much!
  • cookieyhcookieyh Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Moderator,

    Please help to review the offer I got from dealer this weekend. The number matches what I calculated using APP. I am about to pull the trigger next week. Do you think that it’s a good or fair deal? Thanks!

    2016 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus (15K miles, 36 months)
    Cold Weather package ($500)
    S line sports package ($1800)
    LED headlight package ($1400)

    MSRP: $61405 ($63005 - $1600). $1600 is the Audi Preferred Equipment Credit (S line sport package + LED Headlight package). Dealer says that the credit is not rebate so it has to be deducted from MSRP.
    Selling Price: $56220
    Gross Capital Cost: $57993 (selling price + NJ up front tax)
    RV: 54%
    MF: 0.0009
    MSD deduction: 10 x 0.00005 = 0.0005
    MF (after MSDs): 0.0004
    Down: 0

    Monthly payment: $726.31
    Amount due at signing: $9813 - $726.31 = 9087.31 (Audi pays the first month payment, Audi Spring Sale Event)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    cookieyh said:

    Moderator,

    Please help to review the offer I got from dealer this weekend. The number matches what I calculated using APP. I am about to pull the trigger next week. Do you think that it’s a good or fair deal? Thanks!

    2016 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus (15K miles, 36 months)
    Cold Weather package ($500)
    S line sports package ($1800)
    LED headlight package ($1400)

    MSRP: $61405 ($63005 - $1600). $1600 is the Audi Preferred Equipment Credit (S line sport package + LED Headlight package). Dealer says that the credit is not rebate so it has to be deducted from MSRP.
    Selling Price: $56220
    Gross Capital Cost: $57993 (selling price + NJ up front tax)
    RV: 54%
    MF: 0.0009
    MSD deduction: 10 x 0.00005 = 0.0005
    MF (after MSDs): 0.0004
    Down: 0

    Monthly payment: $726.31
    Amount due at signing: $9813 - $726.31 = 9087.31 (Audi pays the first month payment, Audi Spring Sale Event)

    I can confirm the MF and residual.

    My payment is only .01 off yours (rounding error, I suspect).

    Only way to make this a better deal is to negotiate more off the sticker price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cookieyhcookieyh Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    cookieyh said:

    Moderator,

    Please help to review the offer I got from dealer this weekend. The number matches what I calculated using APP. I am about to pull the trigger next week. Do you think that it’s a good or fair deal? Thanks!

    2016 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus (15K miles, 36 months)
    Cold Weather package ($500)
    S line sports package ($1800)
    LED headlight package ($1400)

    MSRP: $61405 ($63005 - $1600). $1600 is the Audi Preferred Equipment Credit (S line sport package + LED Headlight package). Dealer says that the credit is not rebate so it has to be deducted from MSRP.
    Selling Price: $56220
    Gross Capital Cost: $57993 (selling price + NJ up front tax)
    RV: 54%
    MF: 0.0009
    MSD deduction: 10 x 0.00005 = 0.0005
    MF (after MSDs): 0.0004
    Down: 0

    Monthly payment: $726.31
    Amount due at signing: $9813 - $726.31 = 9087.31 (Audi pays the first month payment, Audi Spring Sale Event)

    I can confirm the MF and residual.

    My payment is only .01 off yours (rounding error, I suspect).

    Only way to make this a better deal is to negotiate more off the sticker price.
    Unfortunately $1500 new owner rebate (for current BMW or Lexus owner) is not available on 2016 model. I used Audi Supplier program to get 6% off MSRP and another $1500 off discount from dealer. Now it's about $1300 below invoice. Not sure how much more dealer is willing to give. I will give it a final try.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    cookieyh said:

    Michaell said:

    cookieyh said:

    Moderator,

    Please help to review the offer I got from dealer this weekend. The number matches what I calculated using APP. I am about to pull the trigger next week. Do you think that it’s a good or fair deal? Thanks!

    2016 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus (15K miles, 36 months)
    Cold Weather package ($500)
    S line sports package ($1800)
    LED headlight package ($1400)

    MSRP: $61405 ($63005 - $1600). $1600 is the Audi Preferred Equipment Credit (S line sport package + LED Headlight package). Dealer says that the credit is not rebate so it has to be deducted from MSRP.
    Selling Price: $56220
    Gross Capital Cost: $57993 (selling price + NJ up front tax)
    RV: 54%
    MF: 0.0009
    MSD deduction: 10 x 0.00005 = 0.0005
    MF (after MSDs): 0.0004
    Down: 0

    Monthly payment: $726.31
    Amount due at signing: $9813 - $726.31 = 9087.31 (Audi pays the first month payment, Audi Spring Sale Event)

    I can confirm the MF and residual.

    My payment is only .01 off yours (rounding error, I suspect).

    Only way to make this a better deal is to negotiate more off the sticker price.
    Unfortunately $1500 new owner rebate (for current BMW or Lexus owner) is not available on 2016 model. I used Audi Supplier program to get 6% off MSRP and another $1500 off discount from dealer. Now it's about $1300 below invoice. Not sure how much more dealer is willing to give. I will give it a final try.
    Looks like your price is as good as it gets - which is pretty darn good, given it's a 2016 and been on the lot, what, 15 minutes?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lepe1lepe1 Member Posts: 13
    Hello,
    Would it be posible to know the MF and RV of a 2016 A6 2.0T quattro Premium Plus model for a 10K/36 and 12K/36 lease, and the MF and RV of the 3.0 Premium Plus for a 10K/36?
    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    lepe1 said:

    Hello,
    Would it be posible to know the MF and RV of a 2016 A6 2.0T quattro Premium Plus model for a 10K/36 and 12K/36 lease, and the MF and RV of the 3.0 Premium Plus for a 10K/36?
    Thank you very much!

    2.0T - .00131 and 58% for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K

    3.0 - .00090 and 57% for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    Hi All,

    Can someone help calculate estimated Lease for the following specs (help confirm whether I am calculating accurately).

    2016 A6 3.0T Prestige

    MSRP 65,825
    Selling Price 62,000

    Lease: 36 months
    Miles: 12k

    Sales Tax 9.25% (CA)

    Down: $0 and $3000

    Thanks!
    Matt
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    tay8 said:

    Hi All,

    Can someone help calculate estimated Lease for the following specs (help confirm whether I am calculating accurately).

    2016 A6 3.0T Prestige

    MSRP 65,825
    Selling Price 62,000

    Lease: 36 months
    Miles: 12k

    Sales Tax 9.25% (CA)

    Down: $0 and $3000

    Thanks!
    Matt

    .00026 and 49%.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a $0 down payment of $929.47; with $3000 down, the payment drops to $837.58 with tax.

    We do not recommend making a down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money.

    Also, the net cap cost may be different from the selling price; make sure you understand why that is (taxes, fees, etc.).

    FWIW, the Premium Plus trim level has a residual that is 4% higher.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tay8tay8 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    tay8 said:

    Hi All,

    Can someone help calculate estimated Lease for the following specs (help confirm whether I am calculating accurately).

    2016 A6 3.0T Prestige

    MSRP 65,825
    Selling Price 62,000

    Lease: 36 months
    Miles: 12k

    Sales Tax 9.25% (CA)

    Down: $0 and $3000

    Thanks!
    Matt

    .00026 and 49%.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a $0 down payment of $929.47; with $3000 down, the payment drops to $837.58 with tax.

    We do not recommend making a down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money.

    Also, the net cap cost may be different from the selling price; make sure you understand why that is (taxes, fees, etc.).

    FWIW, the Premium Plus trim level has a residual that is 4% higher.
    Thanks for quick response. I'll take a look at the net cap vs. SP. Thanks for providing the PP residual as well.

    Could I pay down the MF instead of deposit? Business expense, so less concerned on the cash outlay.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    tay8 said:
    Hi All, Can someone help calculate estimated Lease for the following specs (help confirm whether I am calculating accurately). 2016 A6 3.0T Prestige MSRP 65,825 Selling Price 62,000 Lease: 36 months Miles: 12k Sales Tax 9.25% (CA) Down: $0 and $3000 Thanks! Matt
    .00026 and 49%. With your MSRP and selling price, I get a $0 down payment of $929.47; with $3000 down, the payment drops to $837.58 with tax. We do not recommend making a down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money. Also, the net cap cost may be different from the selling price; make sure you understand why that is (taxes, fees, etc.). FWIW, the Premium Plus trim level has a residual that is 4% higher.
    Thanks for quick response. I'll take a look at the net cap vs. SP. Thanks for providing the PP residual as well. Could I pay down the MF instead of deposit? Business expense, so less concerned on the cash outlay. Thanks!
    Audi does allow MSDs to buy down the MF. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 24
    edited April 2015
    I got the following quotes and I want to know if the residual or MF has changed since some of the earlier posts in March. Also, I'm not sure I calculated the residual properly. I just took the residual value as a percentage of selling price.

    2015 A6 3.0T Premium Plus
    36 mos/15k
    MF .00056
    RV: 54%

    2016 A6 3.0T Premium Plus
    36 mos/15k
    MF .00117
    RV: 57%

    Thanks much!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    I got the following quotes and I want to know if the residual or MF has changed since some of the earlier posts in March. Also, I'm not sure I calculated the residual properly. I just took the residual value as a percentage of selling price.

    2015 A6 3.0T Premium Plus
    36 mos/15k
    MF .00056
    RV: 54%

    2016 A6 3.0T Premium Plus
    36 mos/15k
    MF .00117
    RV: 57%

    Thanks much!

    Residuals are correct... Always multiply the residual percentage by the full MSRP.

    Both money factors are marked up by .00030 over the base rates.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 24
    Thanks for the info. I will have to go back to the salesman and see what's up. One other question. Below are the details he sent me on 2 cars. I put the numbers in the Lease app and don't arrive at the same numbers he did. Can you take a quick look? I sent an inquiry about if taxes are included and what the Customer cash was for.

    2015 A6 3.0T
    MSRP: $61,870
    sell price: $58,157.80
    Rebates: $4,000
    Customer Cash: $1715.16
    Term: 36 Months/15k Miles
    Residual Value: $31,553.70
    Payment: $744.48

    2016 A6 3.0T
    MSRP: $62,900
    sell price: $59,126.80
    Rebates: $2,000
    Customer Cash: $1715.16
    Term: 36 Months/15k Miles
    Residual Value: $33,966.00
    Payment: $823.83
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    Thanks for the info. I will have to go back to the salesman and see what's up. One other question. Below are the details he sent me on 2 cars. I put the numbers in the Lease app and don't arrive at the same numbers he did. Can you take a quick look? I sent an inquiry about if taxes are included and what the Customer cash was for.

    2015 A6 3.0T
    MSRP: $61,870
    sell price: $58,157.80
    Rebates: $4,000
    Customer Cash: $1715.16
    Term: 36 Months/15k Miles
    Residual Value: $31,553.70
    Payment: $744.48

    2016 A6 3.0T
    MSRP: $62,900
    sell price: $59,126.80
    Rebates: $2,000
    Customer Cash: $1715.16
    Term: 36 Months/15k Miles
    Residual Value: $33,966.00
    Payment: $823.83

    I was wrong earlier about the residuals being correct.... the residuals in the previous post are for 36mo, 10K/yr, not 36/15.

    The 36/15 residuals are 3% lower (and reflected in your 2nd quotes).

    If I use the numbers on the 2015 model (with the inflated MF), I get $675.mo.plus tax
    2016: $750.mo.+tax.. Again, using the marked up MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 24
    Thanks again for the info. I assume the dealership is marking up the MF and not AFS? I wonder if that's because I get supplier pricing and they are trying to make some more on the deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    Thanks again for the info. I assume the dealership is marking up the MF and not AFS? I wonder if that's because I get supplier pricing and they are trying to make some more on the deal.

    AFS doesn't mark up money factors.... they provide the financing at the base MF. The dealer is marking it up for more profit. I wouldn't attribute it to supplier pricing.. They probably try to do it on every deal. Supplier pricing is only about 1% below a regular deal.

    they are trying to make some more on the deal

    That holds true for every deal.. ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 24
    Just a general question. Because I get supplier pricing, should I just contact different dealers and ask for their MF and residual....and be done with it. That's the only information that is hard to find when car shopping (leases). Rebates/incentives, average price paid, etc all seem to be readily available.

    I get supplier/employee pricing on a lot of makes.....I hate going back and forth on MF/RV. Sometimes, it seems like I should start there and then worry about the price of the car.

    And I really appreciate the information. Edmund's forums have proved invaluable numerous times.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134

    Just a general question. Because I get supplier pricing, should I just contact different dealers and ask for their MF and residual....and be done with it. That's the only information that is hard to find when car shopping (leases). Rebates/incentives, average price paid, etc all seem to be readily available.

    I get supplier/employee pricing on a lot of makes.....I hate going back and forth on MF/RV. Sometimes, it seems like I should start there and then worry about the price of the car.

    And I really appreciate the information. Edmund's forums have proved invaluable numerous times.

    I've learned that supplier pricing is not always the best pricing ... for Audi, getting 4-6% off MSRP is your goal. If supplier pricing gets you there, then great.

    And, you should insist on the base MF for any lease deal you sign. Residual is set by the bank and cannot be modified by the dealer.

    What engine and trim level are you interested in? What lease term and miles per year? We can provide that info to help ensure you get the best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlie_mangocharlie_mango Member Posts: 4
    Hoping to lease a premium plus A6 this month (36 months/7,500 miles). Would be grateful for MF and RV information. Many thanks.
  • charlie_mangocharlie_mango Member Posts: 4

    Hoping to lease a premium plus A6 this month (36 months/7,500 miles). Would be grateful for MF and RV information. Many thanks.

    Sorry, forgot to add that would be 3.0 rather than 2.0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134

    Hoping to lease a premium plus A6 this month (36 months/7,500 miles). Would be grateful for MF and RV information. Many thanks.

    Sorry, forgot to add that would be 3.0 rather than 2.0
    .00026 and 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • glyrasglyras Member Posts: 7
    Moderator,

    Can you please provide the MF and Residual % for the following:
    1. 2016 Audi A6 Premium Plus. 36 month, 12K per year
    2. 2016 Audi S6 Premium plus. 36 month, 12K per year

    Also, will a Prestige trim still have a 4% lower residual for both models?
    Also, if you add in Audi care, does it increase the residual by 1%?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    glyras said:

    Moderator,

    Can you please provide the MF and Residual % for the following:
    1. 2016 Audi A6 Premium Plus. 36 month, 12K per year
    2. 2016 Audi S6 Premium plus. 36 month, 12K per year

    Also, will a Prestige trim still have a 4% lower residual for both models?
    Also, if you add in Audi care, does it increase the residual by 1%?

    Thanks in advance.

    1. 3.0T - .00026 and 53%
    2. S6 - .00118 and 49%
    3. For 3.0T, yes. No trim levels for S6
    4. Yes, AudiCare adds 1% to the residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hoss411hoss411 Dallas, TexasMember Posts: 9
    Sorry, I know some of this was answered above, but it was a bit hard to follow... Can I get the MF and RV for 2016 2.0 and 3.0, both Premium Plus, both 36m/15k?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    hoss411 said:

    Sorry, I know some of this was answered above, but it was a bit hard to follow... Can I get the MF and RV for 2016 2.0 and 3.0, both Premium Plus, both 36m/15k?

    Thanks!

    Quattro?

    2.0T - 00067 and 52%

    3.0T - .00026 and 51%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hoss411hoss411 Dallas, TexasMember Posts: 9
    Thanks. Yes, it's Quattro. Glad I asked, I had those 3.0T numbers for the 2015, not 2016.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    hoss411 said:

    Sorry, I know some of this was answered above, but it was a bit hard to follow... Can I get the MF and RV for 2016 2.0 and 3.0, both Premium Plus, both 36m/15k?

    Thanks!

    Quattro

    2.0T P+: .00110 MF and 56% residual
    3.0T P+: .00087 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hoss411hoss411 Dallas, TexasMember Posts: 9
    Ok, so the previous numbers were for the 2016 FWD?

    2.0T - 00067 and 52%
    3.0T - .00026 and 51%

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    hoss411 said:

    Ok, so the previous numbers were for the 2016 FWD?

    2.0T - 00067 and 52%
    3.0T - .00026 and 51%

    Thanks

    No those are the 2015 Quattro numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigjoelr3bigjoelr3 Member Posts: 26
    Can you give the MF and RV numbers for 2015 FWD 2.0T Premium Plus and for 2016 as well?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    bigjoelr3 said:
    Can you give the MF and RV numbers for 2015 FWD 2.0T Premium Plus and for 2016 as well?
    2015 - .00037 and 50% for 36/15

    2016 - .00089 and 54% for 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mandeeukmandeeuk Member Posts: 3
    Is Audi Care worth it and is there a percentage difference between the residual for 7500 miles per year and 10k a year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    mandeeuk said:

    Is Audi Care worth it and is there a percentage difference between the residual for 7500 miles per year and 10k a year?

    Yes.. AudiCare is worth it.. for $900 or so.. you get three years of maintenance, and your residual is increased by 1%, saving you about 2/3 of the cost.. So, $300 for three years of maintenance. Ever paid for an oil change at a Euro dealer?

    7.5K/yr residuals are 1% higher than 10K/yr residuals

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • falcon2020falcon2020 Member Posts: 2
    Have new money factor and residuals come out for May? Looking at 2016 3.0T Premium Plus and Prestige.

    36 months / 12k
    42 months / 12k

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134

    Have new money factor and residuals come out for May? Looking at 2016 3.0T Premium Plus and Prestige.

    36 months / 12k
    42 months / 12k

    Thanks

    The April numbers for Audi are good through 5/4/15.

    Premium Plus - 36/12 is .00026 and 53%; 42/12 is .00046 and 49%

    Subtract 4% for Prestige.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • btomasiebtomasie Member Posts: 30
    Michaell,
    just to make sure I am 100% seeing this correctly... after being restyled and tweaked and only out about 2 months or so, a 2016 3.0T Prestige AWD has a residual of 49% for 36M/12K ?!?

    Hate to ask, but what is the 15K number? And as we get new numbers any day for May, will the residual dip even more now?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    btomasie said:

    Michaell,
    just to make sure I am 100% seeing this correctly... after being restyled and tweaked and only out about 2 months or so, a 2016 3.0T Prestige AWD has a residual of 49% for 36M/12K ?!?

    Hate to ask, but what is the 15K number? And as we get new numbers any day for May, will the residual dip even more now?

    Subtract 2% for 15K/yr.

    Add 4% for Premium Plus, instead of Prestige

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • falcon2020falcon2020 Member Posts: 2
    Can you update the information on money factor and residuals for 2016 3.0T Premium Plus and Prestige.

    36 months / 12k
    42 months / 12k

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134

    Can you update the information on money factor and residuals for 2016 3.0T Premium Plus and Prestige.

    36 months / 12k
    42 months / 12k

    Thanks

    36/12 - .00087 and 56% for P+
    42/12 - .00107 and 52% for P+
    Subtract 3% for Prestige

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sldallassldallas Member Posts: 7
    MODERATOR, can you provide the
    1) MF and RV for 2016 A6 2.0 Premium Plus FWD with 36m/7,500 miles
    2) MF and RV for 2016 A6 2.0 Premium Plus quattro with 36m/7,500 miles
    3) Confirm that AudiCare adds 1% to residual for either one?
    4) In other cars I have leased they sometimes have some tax rebates available (you do not have to pay sales tax), do they have this for Audi ever?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    sldallas said:

    MODERATOR, can you provide the
    1) MF and RV for 2016 A6 2.0 Premium Plus FWD with 36m/7,500 miles
    2) MF and RV for 2016 A6 2.0 Premium Plus quattro with 36m/7,500 miles
    3) Confirm that AudiCare adds 1% to residual for either one?
    4) In other cars I have leased they sometimes have some tax rebates available (you do not have to pay sales tax), do they have this for Audi ever?

    1) .00037 MF and 54% residual
    2) .00026 MF and 55% residual
    3) yes.. add 1% for AudiCare
    4) I've only heard of this in Texas. Not sure if Audi does it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sldallassldallas Member Posts: 7
    How much should I expect to get off of MSRP for 2.0 Premium Plus? And yes I live in Texas and received sale tax rebate on a Lexus before and I know one Infiniti dealership has it going on now.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    sldallas said:

    How much should I expect to get off of MSRP for 2.0 Premium Plus? And yes I live in Texas and received sale tax rebate on a Lexus before and I know one Infiniti dealership has it going on now.

    Usually a 4-6% discount from MSRP is good for Audi.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • phil8286phil8286 Member Posts: 17
    Could someone provide some feedback on the below offer?

    Audi A6 MSRP $53,650.00
    $51,150 Cap Cost
    $80 Doc fee
    $695 Acquistion Fee
    $29,597.50 Residual
    .00107 Money Factor
    $3,000.00 Incentive
    36 Month Lease at 10K a year:
    $2,163.97 Drive-offs
    $652.02 Monthly Payment
Sign In or Register to comment.