Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,062

Hi everyone - I'm working with a dealership in Nebraska on a 2015 Pathfinder SL 4x4 with Premium Package (sticker of $42k). Two questions -

1. Can you provide the MF and RV for this model in this region?
    2. Should I continue to push for $7k off MSRP or is a $6k discount a good deal?

Thanks in advance.

.00003 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

We don't follow pricing. You can use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds TMV.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• eltrilliardoeltrilliardo Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

Hi everyone - I'm working with a dealership in Nebraska on a 2015 Pathfinder SL 4x4 with Premium Package (sticker of $42k). Two questions -

Thanks in advance.

We don't follow pricing. You can use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds TMV.

Thank you very much! I edited my post too late, but I was hoping for a 36/12k (unless 10k is offered). Thank you again.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,241

kyfdx said:

Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much! I edited my post too late, but I was hoping for a 36/12k (unless 10k is offered). Thank you again.
    Add 1% for 12K miles per year. Nissan does not offer a 10K lease program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:
    Hi everyone - I'm working with a dealership in Nebraska on a 2015 Pathfinder SL 4x4 with Premium Package (sticker of $42k). Two questions - 1. Can you provide the MF and RV for this model in this region? 2. Should I continue to push for $7k off MSRP or is a $6k discount a good deal? Thanks in advance.
    .00003 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. We don't follow pricing. You can use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds TMV.
    Thank you. In further research, I read that MF changes with credit score. On this forum, it's always provided as a definite number, not a range. Is this based on a specific credit score range or do the MF not actually move?

Thanks for you help. 

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. In further research, I read that MF changes with credit score. On this forum, it's always provided as a definite number, not a range. Is this based on a specific credit score range or do the MF not actually move?

Thanks for you help. 

All of the MF quotes are for top tier credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stlvdubstlvdub Member Posts: 69
    We got a Pathfinder this weekend. Thought I'd post up how we did, and thanks again for the help! After going to two dealers we purchased a Pathfinder SL 4WD, MSRP of right under $40,000 (I apologize I don't have the true numbers with me at the moment). Got them to right at about $35,000. 36/12 at $399/month with just $1,000 total out of pocket. I think we did okay, either way my wife is excited, she and I both love it. Great suv!!
    stlvdub said:

We got a Pathfinder this weekend. Thought I'd post up how we did, and thanks again for the help! After going to two dealers we purchased a Pathfinder SL 4WD, MSRP of right under $40,000 (I apologize I don't have the true numbers with me at the moment). Got them to right at about $35,000. 36/12 at $399/month with just $1,000 total out of pocket. I think we did okay, either way my wife is excited, she and I both love it. Great suv!!

Congrats! Thanks for checking in, and enjoy your new Pathfinder!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited August 2015
    Thanks for everyone's help! Thought I'd come and let everyone know how it turned out for me -

2015 Pathfinder SL 4WD with Premium Package (panoramic sunroof, bose, etc.). MSRP $42,730. Got $7k off the sticker for a monthly payment of $378 (tax included). Nothing down but first month and $300 doc fee.

They had originally quoted $8k off, but that was for a purchase... To make up for the deficit, I made them up their original quote of $8500 for my trade-in to $1k more than blue book at $10k (SMOKING DEAL as it's likely not even worth the $8500 on trade)

It took all day yesterday at the dealership and many hours last week on the phone having the 2 dealerships attempt to outbid each other, but in the end - well worth it.

Thank you guys so much for the MF information... No joke, they tried to get me at .00036. Had I not requested to see how they arrived at my lease payment, I would have been hit with an extra $20/mo. The finance guy said "oops... I didn't catch that" - Uh huh, sure buddy. They put it back down to .00003.

Thanks again - I'll be back in 6 months when my Optima lease is up.

(By the way, Kia was $100 over/mo on the estimates. Said, "well, the computer calculates it". Not going back there ever again)

Thanks for everyone's help! Thought I'd come and let everyone know how it turned out for me -

2015 Pathfinder SL 4WD with Premium Package (panoramic sunroof, bose, etc.). MSRP $42,730. Got $7k off the sticker for a monthly payment of $378 (tax included). Nothing down but first month and $300 doc fee.

They had originally quoted $8k off, but that was for a purchase... To make up for the deficit, I made them up their original quote of $8500 for my trade-in to $1k more than blue book at $10k (SMOKING DEAL as it's likely not even worth the $8500 on trade)

It took all day yesterday at the dealership and many hours last week on the phone having the 2 dealerships attempt to outbid each other, but in the end - well worth it.

Thank you guys so much for the MF information... No joke, they tried to get me at .00036. Had I not requested to see how they arrived at my lease payment, I would have been hit with an extra $20/mo. The finance guy said "oops... I didn't catch that" - Uh huh, sure buddy. They put it back down to .00003.

(By the way, Kia was $100 over/mo on the estimates. Said, "well, the computer calculates it". Not going back there ever again)

Thanks for checking in -- and congrats on scoring a great deal on your Pathfinder lease.

Enjoy! See you in 6 months in a different discussion(s)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cpj15cpj15 Member Posts: 38
    I understand that Nissan is currently running a lease pull-ahead program. Any idea whether there is a cash incentive on a new Pathfinder as part of the program?
    cpj15 said:

I understand that Nissan is currently running a lease pull-ahead program. Any idea whether there is a cash incentive on a new Pathfinder as part of the program?

In some areas of the country, $1500 customer cash and $1050 lease cash.. but, neither of those is tied to the pull ahead.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cpj15cpj15 Member Posts: 38
    Thanks. I know in the past Nissan has sometimes offered lease loyalty or pull ahead cash incentives that can be stacked with other existing cash incentives. Just wondering if that is the case with the current pull ahead program?
    cpj15 said:

Thanks. I know in the past Nissan has sometimes offered lease loyalty or pull ahead cash incentives that can be stacked with other existing cash incentives. Just wondering if that is the case with the current pull ahead program?

We don't know if the incentives can be combined.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tommyb5tommyb5 Member Posts: 4
    I leased Pathfinder yesterday and was able to pull ahead 2 months and also get the $1050 rebate applied.
  • jasonbazjasonbaz Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, It looks like there is a ton of great information on here so I thought I'd ask a question too. Will a dealer be up front if I ask what the money factor is, or can someone on here tell me what the money factor is for a Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4 for September 2015? I want to go into a lease deal knowing as much ahead of time as I can. So far, based on true car it looks like the MSRP is 35565, I'd like to negotiate the cap cost to around 31 - 32K (based on trucar estimates), I'm in Massachusetts so the sales tax is 6.25%. Any other deals, incentives, or promos I should know about? What should a reasonable lease price be with 0 down based on this info? Thank you in advance!
    jasonbaz said:

Hi everyone, It looks like there is a ton of great information on here so I thought I'd ask a question too. Will a dealer be up front if I ask what the money factor is, or can someone on here tell me what the money factor is for a Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4 for September 2015? I want to go into a lease deal knowing as much ahead of time as I can. So far, based on true car it looks like the MSRP is 35565, I'd like to negotiate the cap cost to around 31 - 32K (based on trucar estimates), I'm in Massachusetts so the sales tax is 6.25%. Any other deals, incentives, or promos I should know about? What should a reasonable lease price be with 0 down based on this info? Thank you in advance!

.00003 and 55% for 36/15.

Dealer can mark it up for extra profit.

Using your MSRP and cap cost, I get a payment of $354/mo with tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• devilsadvct33devilsadvct33 Member Posts: 117
    Hi, can you please provide numbers for a 36/15 in south Florida? Also if anyone knows from purchase or quote experience if the $1500 cash can be combined with the lease cash being offered would appreciate if you could share your experience. Thanks.

Hi, can you please provide numbers for a 36/15 in south Florida? Also if anyone knows from purchase or quote experience if the $1500 cash can be combined with the lease cash being offered would appreciate if you could share your experience. Thanks.

.00003 and 55% for all trim levels.

Don't know about the incentives, or whether they can be combined.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• keithd74keithd74 Member Posts: 1
    What is the residual on 2015 platinum w/ family entertainment. 36/12k ?
    I see a advertisement on the top of this page for 259 a month and in small print it has 406 for this model. $2699 down. Do you think there is still room to negotiate?
    And why can't i find this deal on Nissan's site or anywhere I can print it out?
    keithd74 said:

What is the residual on 2015 platinum w/ family entertainment. 36/12k ?
    I see a advertisement on the top of this page for 259 a month and in small print it has 406 for this model. $2699 down. Do you think there is still room to negotiate?
    And why can't i find this deal on Nissan's site or anywhere I can print it out?

.00003 and 56% for 36/12.

Any national or regional deal is just OK; with good negotiating, you should be able to beat it. But, we don't recommend putting money down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

Can't tell you why you can't find the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• devilsadvct33devilsadvct33 Member Posts: 117
    Would anyone be able to tell me if it is standard for Nissan dealers to charge a $595 acquisition fee at lease inception? Thanks,

Would anyone be able to tell me if it is standard for Nissan dealers to charge a $595 acquisition fee at lease inception? Thanks,

It isn't the dealer, it's NMAC that charges the acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• umybuddyumybuddy Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for everyone's help! Thought I'd come and let everyone know how it turned out for me - 2015 Pathfinder SL 4WD with Premium Package (panoramic sunroof, bose, etc.). MSRP $42,730. Got $7k off the sticker for a monthly payment of $378 (tax included). Nothing down but first month and $300 doc fee. They had originally quoted $8k off, but that was for a purchase... To make up for the deficit, I made them up their original quote of $8500 for my trade-in to $1k more than blue book at $10k (SMOKING DEAL as it's likely not even worth the $8500 on trade) It took all day yesterday at the dealership and many hours last week on the phone having the 2 dealerships attempt to outbid each other, but in the end - well worth it. Thank you guys so much for the MF information... No joke, they tried to get me at .00036. Had I not requested to see how they arrived at my lease payment, I would have been hit with an extra $20/mo. The finance guy said "oops... I didn't catch that" - Uh huh, sure buddy. They put it back down to .00003. Thanks again - I'll be back in 6 months when my Optima lease is up. (By the way, Kia was $100 over/mo on the estimates. Said, "well, the computer calculates it". Not going back there ever again)
    Congrats on your great deal!!.
    I just got a similar quote today, 2015 AWD SL w/ premium package and $800 worth of accessories for total pf $43,900.  Out the door after tax(NY) $420.  No down...only 1st month payment and dmv fee.  
    Good thing i saw your leasing info to use as base.
    Thanks
  • cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 112

• cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 112
    Are the $378 payments per month after you included the 10k trade in?
  • benito_salinasbenito_salinas Member Posts: 17
    Hello All,
    Recently received this offer. Wondering if its a good deal on a 2015 SL FWD w/Tech Package. Giving $1000 down.

MSRP on the vehicle..........$40,095

Sales Price.......................$35,583

Aquistion fee....................$595

Cap Cost w/ $1000 down...$38,035.46

Residual Value..................$22,453

Money Factor....................0.00003

Monthly lease payment.......$434.65

Hello All,
    Recently received this offer. Wondering if its a good deal on a 2015 SL FWD w/Tech Package. Giving $1000 down.

MSRP on the vehicle..........$40,095

Sales Price.......................$35,583

Aquistion fee....................$595

Cap Cost w/ $1000 down...$38,035.46

Residual Value..................$22,453

Money Factor....................0.00003

Monthly lease payment.......$434.65

I'm within 1 penny of your quote .. if you're comfortable with the selling price, no reason not to pull the trigger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jesuisfou7jesuisfou7 Member Posts: 8
    Anyone has the new numbers of Residual and MF on a Nissan Pathfinder SL 4x4 2015? 36/12k.
    Many thanks!!

Anyone has the new numbers of Residual and MF on a Nissan Pathfinder SL 4x4 2015? 36/12k.
    Many thanks!!

.00003 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jesuisfou7jesuisfou7 Member Posts: 8
    Just received a quote today, wondering if it's a good deal or not.

Pathfinder SL 4x4 2015
    36/12k; 56%; 0.00003
    MSRP $39,405
    Price $34,350 (Freight $885 included)
    Cash rebate $550
    Tag $346
    Processing $300
    MD Tax $2,079 ( (Price+Processing)*6% )

$419.92 /mo ($0 out of pocket except 1st mo payment)
    $319.54 /mo (w/ $3,610 oop = Freight+Tag+Processing+Tax)

Thanks much!

Just received a quote today, wondering if it's a good deal or not.

Pathfinder SL 4x4 2015
    36/12k; 56%; 0.00003
    MSRP $39,405
    Price $34,350 (Freight $885 included)
    Cash rebate $550
    Tag $346
    Processing $300
    MD Tax $2,079 ( (Price+Processing)*6% )

$419.92 /mo ($0 out of pocket except 1st mo payment)
    $319.54 /mo (w/ $3,610 oop = Freight+Tag+Processing+Tax)

Thanks much!

If I use $33,800 as the net cap cost (sell price - rebate), I get $328/mo if you pay the taxes and fees up front. If I add in the processing, tax, tag the payment goes up to $403/mo.

Pretty close to your dealer quote numbers, but I'd ask them the exact net cap cost they are using in their calculations.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• beermc00beermc00 Member Posts: 13
    Hi! I was hoping to get the current residual and Money Factor for a 2015 FWD Nissan Pathfinder SL in South Florida. Stuart, FL to be precise. Lease term = 3 years / 12k miles. Also, are there any current lease incentives? Thank you in advance.
    beermc00 said:

Hi! I was hoping to get the current residual and Money Factor for a 2015 FWD Nissan Pathfinder SL in South Florida. Stuart, FL to be precise. Lease term = 3 years / 12k miles. Also, are there any current lease incentives? Thank you in advance.

.00003and 56%.

No information on incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• protege__ownerprotege__owner Member Posts: 7
    Hello,
    Would kindly request MF/Residual on 2015 Pathfinder SL Premium and Platinum for New York, NY. 36mos/12000miles. Thank you.

Hello,
    Would kindly request MF/Residual on 2015 Pathfinder SL Premium and Platinum for New York, NY. 36mos/12000miles. Thank you.

.00003 MF and 56% residual for all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Hello,

.00003 MF and 56% residual for all trims.
    Thanks Kyfdx.
    Anyone know if selling price (cap cost) is 33,238. $0 down, will pay taxes and DMV upfront out of pocket. What monthly payment am I looking at?
    Can someone plug in these numbers for me? 2015 Pathfinder SL premium AWD. New York, NY Thanks.

MF and residual for 30/12
    MF and residual for 33/12
    MF and residual for 36/12

MF and residual for 30/15
    MF and residual for 33/15
    MF and residual for 36/15

Can someone plug in these numbers for me? 2015 Pathfinder SL premium AWD. New York, NY Thanks. MF and residual for 30/12 MF and residual for 33/12 MF and residual for 36/12 MF and residual for 30/15 MF and residual for 33/15 MF and residual for 36/15
    Nissan only offers 36 month programs. .00003 and 55% for 36/15. Add 1% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Can someone plug in these numbers for me? 2015 Pathfinder SL premium AWD. New York, NY Thanks.

MF and residual for 30/12
    MF and residual for 33/12
    MF and residual for 36/12

MF and residual for 30/15
    MF and residual for 33/15
    MF and residual for 36/15

Nissan only offers 36 month programs. .00003 and 55% for 36/15. Add 1% for 12K

Thanks Michaell!
  • brittwhite10brittwhite10 Member Posts: 2

Can anyone give me their opinion on this deal. Good or no?

Can anyone give me their opinion on this deal. Good or no?

My calculations are within pennies of what you show. Base MF and a decent discount from sticker; the only way to improve on it is to get a lower selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• brittwhite10brittwhite10 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much for responding!
  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 49
    Hello,

Can you give me MF and Residual for a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SL 36/12 in Washington state?

Thanks!
    heard006 said:

Hello,

Can you give me MF and Residual for a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SL 36/12 in Washington state?

Thanks!

.00003 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• john420john420 Member Posts: 97
    Need MF & residual for 2015 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD SL & Plat 36M or 39M 15K in NJ?
    Thanks
    john420 said:

Need MF & residual for 2015 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD SL & Plat 36M or 39M 15K in NJ?
    Thanks

.00003 and 54% for 36/15. 39 month numbers not competitive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• heard006heard006 Member Posts: 49
    Is this a good deal?

Washington State
    36/12
    2015 Pathfinder SL (with Premium Package)
    MSRP: $42,845
    Purchase: $38,060
    Cap: $39,000 (incl Acquisition, Title/License & Doc fee)
    MF: .00003
    Mo Pymt (incl tax): $469

Thanks for your help!
    heard006 said:

Is this a good deal?

Washington State
    36/12
    2015 Pathfinder SL (with Premium Package)
    MSRP: $42,845
    Purchase: $38,060
    Cap: $39,000 (incl Acquisition, Title/License & Doc fee)
    MF: .00003
    Mo Pymt (incl tax): $469

Thanks for your help!

I get $431/mo + tax, so looks to be in the ballpark.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lsughostlsughost Member Posts: 18
    Can I get the MF, Residual, Incentives on a 2016 Pathfinder SV and SL. Both FWD for 36/12 in Louisiana. Thanks.
    lsughost said:

Can I get the MF, Residual, Incentives on a 2016 Pathfinder SV and SL. Both FWD for 36/12 in Louisiana. Thanks.

.00210 MF and 50%/49% residual.

Looks like all the lease incentives are on the 2015 model, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator