Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    rj123456 said:

2015 AWD 36/10.5 SEL and Titanum in Northern California?

Didn't you just ask that yesterday? Look at the post above yours ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rj123456rj123456 Member Posts: 140
    Michaell said:

rj123456 said:

Didn't you just ask that yesterday? Look at the post above yours ...
    I did ask yesterday...I must be blind but I still don't see it. The post before mine is for NY and another post is for the 36/12

---

jrue24 said:
    Does anybody have Residual and Money factor on 2015 SEL 36/12 or 36/10.5K? What incentives are available for NY. Thank you in advance

I'll assume AWD

36/12 - 53% and .50%. $2000 lease cash.

Add 1% for 10.5K
    Hmm, that's odd .. here's the response you were looking for -
    rj123456 said:

kyfdx replied:

CALIFORNIA (added that in first response)0.50% APR and 54% residual. $2000 lease cash.

For either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• tghoshtghosh Member Posts: 22
    any change in numbers for February in California?
    with the 2000 lease cash and (additional $250 for current ford lessee) along with a .50% APR, makes it seem like a good time to buy a 2015. Dealers aren't discounting more than 2000-2500 off MSRP though.
    tghosh said:

any change in numbers for February in California?
    with the 2000 lease cash and (additional $250 for current ford lessee) along with a .50% APR, makes it seem like a good time to buy a 2015. Dealers aren't discounting more than 2000-2500 off MSRP though.

Program is the same for February.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• erdoranerdoran Member Posts: 62
    Do you have MF/residual for 2015 AND 2016 Edge Titanium? 3 yr/45k miles? And what's lease acquisition fee? Also I saw something about a 2k lease cash above but can't find it on Ford site--what are the restrictions, if any, for this? . Thanks in advance.

If it matters, this is with 301A pg, 6 cyl AWD engine and mid-atlantic region (Delaware/Philadelphia area)
    ok, I did find the $2k lease cash on this site, so question is just about mf/residual. thanks
    erdoran said:

Do you have MF/residual for 2015 AND 2016 Edge Titanium? 3 yr/45k miles? And what's lease acquisition fee? Also I saw something about a 2k lease cash above but can't find it on Ford site--what are the restrictions, if any, for this? . Thanks in advance.

If it matters, this is with 301A pg, 6 cyl AWD engine and mid-atlantic region (Delaware/Philadelphia area)

AWD?

2016 - 56% and 1.75%
    2015 - 51% and .50%. $2000 lease cash

No restrictions on lease cash - use the knowledge to negotiate your best price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2016
    thank you! Yes, AWD, 6 cylinder
    Finally made a purchase. Here are the details of my deal. Purchase made in NorCal.
    2015 Edge Sport FWD, 401a, Pano roof, 21" black wheels

leased 36 months, 12k miles/yr
    MSRP: $45,485
    Selling Price: $42,244
    net cap cost (minus rebate plus aqc fee): $40,889
    Residual (53%): 24,104.40

Paid first month + fees out of pocket
    Monthly Payment: $527
    tghosh said:

Finally made a purchase. Here are the details of my deal. Purchase made in NorCal.
    2015 Edge Sport FWD, 401a, Pano roof, 21" black wheels

leased 36 months, 12k miles/yr
    MSRP: $45,485
    Selling Price: $42,244
    net cap cost (minus rebate plus aqc fee): $40,889
    Residual (53%): 24,104.40

Paid first month + fees out of pocket
    Monthly Payment: $527

Congrats on the new Edge! Thanks for sharing your details with us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

sweet deal....
    Just ran across a $2750 lease incentive that I think is only for the 2015 Edge SEL AWD. Can anyone confirm? And are the residuals and MFs for 2015 Edge SeL AWD 6 cyl the same as the Titanium? 36 mo/45k mile I mean. Here's what was posted earlier
    2016 - 56% and 1.75%
    2015 - 51% and .50%.

Would be thrilled if the $2750 is also good on Titanium but don't think it is. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the great info you provide!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    erdoran said:

Just ran across a $2750 lease incentive that I think is only for the 2015 Edge SEL AWD. Can anyone confirm? And are the residuals and MFs for 2015 Edge SeL AWD 6 cyl the same as the Titanium? 36 mo/45k mile I mean. Here's what was posted earlier
    2016 - 56% and 1.75%
    2015 - 51% and .50%.

Would be thrilled if the $2750 is also good on Titanium but don't think it is. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the great info you provide!

Please ask for the numbers you want, for the model you want. Can't follow the rest of it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

2015 Edge SEL AWD
    3 year, 15k miles/year
    MF & residual

thank you
    erdoran said:

2015 Edge SEL AWD
    3 year, 15k miles/year
    MF & residual

thank you

2015 - 51% and .50%. $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What's the deal on the $2750 lease cash that came out 2/10? Is it ONLY SEL with 300A or is it also applicable to SEL with 301A and some other options? Is it applicable to Titanium? thanks!
    $2,750 Customer Cash (PGM #50348)
    erdoran said:

What's the deal on the $2750 lease cash that came out 2/10? Is it ONLY SEL with 300A or is it also applicable to SEL with 301A and some other options? Is it applicable to Titanium? thanks!

If it came out on 02/10, then we wouldn't have it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Rosie0730Rosie0730 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm looking for the Residual and MF for a 2015 Edge SEL AWD in central NJ for the options below:

10,500/36
    10,500/24

12k/36
    12k/24

I also found this $2750, stand alone customer cash incentive from Ford.

Thank you!
    rosienj80 said:

Hi, I'm looking for the Residual and MF for a 2015 Edge SEL AWD in central NJ for the options below:

10,500/36
    10,500/24

12k/36
    12k/24

I also found this $2750, stand alone customer cash incentive from Ford.

Thank you!

0.50% APR and 61%/53% residual for 24/36 months, 12K/yr.

Add 1% for 10.5K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    I have the following quote, which I think is pretty good...the only question is can I do better?

2015 Edge Fwd-Sel...MSRP: 38625

Zero Drive off, Monthly payment is 359+ tax (9% in LA)....

36 month (35 payments)/10500 miles per year.

Also, is the 2016 much different aside from infotainment system?

Thanks.

manku said:

I have the following quote, which I think is pretty good...the only question is can I do better?

2015 Edge Fwd-Sel...MSRP: 38625

Zero Drive off, Monthly payment is 359+ tax (9% in LA)....

36 month (35 payments)/10500 miles per year.

Also, is the 2016 much different aside from infotainment system?

Thanks.

53% and .50%. $2000 lease cash.

Need to know the net cap cost to tell you if the payment works or not.

Can't tell you about the differences between the 2015 and 2016.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Question - if I were to buy a 2015 Demo Edge, punched in May of 2015, 5000 miles but untitled, does the residual change because of the mileage on it? If yes, then by how much? I know some manufacturers do this, was wondering if Ford does. It's like pulling teeth to get anything out of Ford Finance, they repeat "ask the dealer" ad nauseum, and swear that there is NO interest and NO money factor on their leases, it is ZERO - so they have zero credibility with me.

thank you!
    erdoran said:

Question - if I were to buy a 2015 Demo Edge, punched in May of 2015, 5000 miles but untitled, does the residual change because of the mileage on it? If yes, then by how much? I know some manufacturers do this, was wondering if Ford does. It's like pulling teeth to get anything out of Ford Finance, they repeat "ask the dealer" ad nauseum, and swear that there is NO interest and NO money factor on their leases, it is ZERO - so they have zero credibility with me.

thank you!

In general, demo vehicles have the residual adjusted downward by .15-.25 per mile from the calculated residual.

Example - MSRP of $40K and a residual of 50%, but the car has 5000 miles on it. Residual would be:

($40,000 x 50%) - (5000 x .20) = $19,000

Check with multiple dealers to see if you get a consistent story from them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just signed my docs...picking it up later after car is getting washed and detailed.

2015 Ford Edge SEL-AWD V6...with option and destination MSRP: $43,205.00

36 months/10500 miles per year.

Zero Drive off, $391.88 month including LA tax (9%).

While I wanted the new Sync, it just wasn't worth an extra $1500 (40/month) for it.

Thanks for all the help. If anyone wants the dealership name and my contact, I guess you can PM me?
    manku said:

Just signed my docs...picking it up later after car is getting washed and detailed.

2015 Ford Edge SEL-AWD V6...with option and destination MSRP: $43,205.00

36 months/10500 miles per year.

Zero Drive off, $391.88 month including LA tax (9%).

While I wanted the new Sync, it just wasn't worth an extra $1500 (40/month) for it.

Thanks for all the help. If anyone wants the dealership name and my contact, I guess you can PM me?

Looks like a solid deal; congrats and enjoy the new Edge.

Can post dealer and salesperson, just no contact info (email or phone).

Use the link in my signature block to write up a review of the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

For those interested, I used Victor through Truecar.com...it was Santa Monica Ford. Entire sales process...terrific, professional and honest....no beat down in F&I!
    Hopefully last question. We FINALLY got the deal we wanted, and are ending up with a 2015 Edge Titanium. Am considering MSDs (aka ASD). How much does each one take off my MF?

And I read on a Ford forum (the only info I could find, and it didn't give the amount) that if you do MSDs that Ford doesn't let you put any cash up front at all, so you have to roll in all fees, taxes, etc.

Can anyone provide specifics on the above? I'm not sure if it is even worth it with a 0.5% effective interest rate, but I want to at least look at it, because it's 0.5% on the entire vehicle cost, not just the rent, right?

thanks!
    erdoran said:

Hopefully last question. We FINALLY got the deal we wanted, and are ending up with a 2015 Edge Titanium. Am considering MSDs (aka ASD). How much does each one take off my MF?

And I read on a Ford forum (the only info I could find, and it didn't give the amount) that if you do MSDs that Ford doesn't let you put any cash up front at all, so you have to roll in all fees, taxes, etc.

Can anyone provide specifics on the above? I'm not sure if it is even worth it with a 0.5% effective interest rate, but I want to at least look at it, because it's 0.5% on the entire vehicle cost, not just the rent, right?

thanks!

We don't have any info on Ford MSDs.

As you note, with an interest rate of 0.50% APR, it wouldn't have much effect (if a program exists)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ford doesnt have a MSD program. I tried the same... 0.50 % APR is already excellent. My suggestion to folks on the fence is pick up a 2015 while they are still available! The lease cash incentives are decent. and honestly, while Sync3 is an improvement in UI/speed, its not worth thousands more. Sync2/MFT works perfectly fine.
    Ford mentions MSDs on their Ford Finance website though!
    erdoran said:

Ford mentions MSDs on their Ford Finance website though!

Sure - for those models that have 5-7% money factors.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Gotcha!

Hey, I'm good at tough questions, so here's another one - my last!! Hubby and I pulled the trigger and we're leasing our '15 Edge Titanium tomorrow. Usually we take title jointly. We're older, and hubby is concerned about what happens if he dies before lease-end, am I stuck? It's a good question - and we are thinking now of just doing the lease in hubby's name.

So my question - for a married couple in a non-community state (we're in Delaware) if lease is in husband's name alone and husband dies during the term of the lease, if the car is returned asap with no damage, no overdue payments, etc, etc are wife & estate off the hook?

Thanks and hopefully I won't bug you again until my next Ford lease!
    erdoran said:

Gotcha!

Hey, I'm good at tough questions, so here's another one - my last!! Hubby and I pulled the trigger and we're leasing our '15 Edge Titanium tomorrow. Usually we take title jointly. We're older, and hubby is concerned about what happens if he dies before lease-end, am I stuck? It's a good question - and we are thinking now of just doing the lease in hubby's name.

So my question - for a married couple in a non-community state (we're in Delaware) if lease is in husband's name alone and husband dies during the term of the lease, if the car is returned asap with no damage, no overdue payments, etc, etc are wife & estate off the hook?

Thanks and hopefully I won't bug you again until my next Ford lease!

I think that question is best put to legal counsel.

Not certain that leaving your name off the lease paperwork absolves you of responsibility - any financial obligations go to the estate (you, in this case).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I agree with @michaell You can't get out of a lease by passing away.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks, guys. Hubby was getting concerned that if we lease and he dies, I'm stuck--which is true evidently, but I would be just as stuck with a buy :> Worth asking the question.
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    edited February 2016
    2015 ford edge sport awd, 36m 15k in PA?
    2016 ford edge SEL awd, 36m 15k in PA?
    cnote2 said:

2015 ford edge sport awd, 36m 15k in PA? 52% and .50%. $2000 lease cash.
    2016 ford edge SEL awd, 36m 15k in PA? 56% and 1.75%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• shopxltshopxlt Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    What would MF and residual be for a 2015 Edge SEL AWD (w/201a) 10,500 miles in NY? Also, any incentives if I'm coming out of a Honda Lease?
  • suv_buyer3suv_buyer3 Member Posts: 2
    Money factor and residual for 12/24 and 12/36, Southern California. 2015 Edge Titanium FWD and Sport FWD. Oh -- and thanks for everything you do. Much appreciated!
    shopxlt said:

What would MF and residual be for a 2015 Edge SEL AWD (w/201a) 10,500 miles in NY? Also, any incentives if I'm coming out of a Honda Lease?

What lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Money factor and residual for 12/24 and 12/36, Southern California. 2015 Edge Titanium FWD and Sport FWD. Oh -- and thanks for everything you do. Much appreciated!

24/12
    Titanium FWD - 60%
    Sport FWD - 61%

36/12
    Titanium FWD - 52%
    Sport FWD - 53%

.50% MF and $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    HI,

Could I please have the RV and MF on a Edge AWD SEL with Tech package and Equipment group 201A in NY for 36 months 12k and 15K (are there better numbers for other lease lengths?)

Thank You,

Stephen
    edited February 2016
    samny1 said:

HI,

Could I please have the RV and MF on a Edge AWD SEL with Tech package and Equipment group 201A in NY for 36 months 12k and 15K (are there better numbers for other lease lengths?)

Thank You,

Stephen

36/15 - 51% and .50%. $2000 lease cash

Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• plovelettaploveletta Member Posts: 17
    2015 and 2016 Ford Edge SEL Awd  with tech package and equip group 201A
     In Ny credit score 620 and 646
    36mths/ 12k and 15k

Thank you for your help in advance

2015 and 2016 Ford Edge SEL Awd  with tech package and equip group 201A

In Ny credit score 620 and 646
    36mths/ 12k and 15k

Thank you for your help in advance
    Ford doesn't post any money factors other than for top tier credit.

2015 - .50% and $2000 lease cash. 53% residual
    2016 - 1.75% and no lease cash. 58% residual

Residuals are for 36/12. Subtract 2% for 15K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

cnote2 said:

Any Updated numbers for March?
    Michaell said:

cnote2 said:

cnote2 said:

Michaell said:

cnote2 said:

Everything is the same except the lease cash is up to $2750 on the 2015.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator