markky1 said:

$410 after tax for the $47k one?

Thank you Michaell.

How about the $49890 one?
    Everything stays the same, assuming the same discount, $7230 off
    $446/mo after tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    zacrethzacreth Member Posts: 2
    Hello, can you provide info for S3, 36 month, 15k for Phoenix, AZ?
    Also you stated that the minimum, if I recall correctly, is .000111 for MF and is that something everyone should be able to negotiate to? Just asking since my credit score is good, but not in excellent range.

Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,140
    zacreth said:

Also you stated that the minimum, if I recall correctly, is .000111 for MF and is that something everyone should be able to negotiate to? Just asking since my credit score is good, but not in excellent range.

Thanks!

.00006 MF and 52%/49% residual for Premium Plus/Prestige.

You can negotiate to that number, assuming your credit qualifies you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    zacrethzacreth Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

zacreth said:

Thanks!

.00006 MF and 52%/49% residual for Premium Plus/Prestige.

You can negotiate to that number, assuming your credit qualifies you.
    Thanks! So basically, I want to try to shoot for .00006 but mostly likely with only good credit it's going to be higher. Wish the residual was higher. :(
  • Options
    luizperlluizperl Member Posts: 7
    Can you please provide August 2016 Money Factor and Residual for a 2016 Audi S3 Premium Plus in South Florida?

36 months / 12k Miles

Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,022
    luizperl said:

Can you please provide August 2016 Money Factor and Residual for a 2016 Audi S3 Premium Plus in South Florida?

36 months / 12k Miles

Thanks

.00006 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    SimpsonTide985SimpsonTide985 Member Posts: 39
    Are there any S3 Premium Plus lease incentives for September?
  • Options

$1250 marketing allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Michaell said:

Thanks! I ask because I went to see an S3 Premium Plus with an MSRP of $49,625 (residual was 54% and MF was 0.00006). I believe they took $5000 off (incentives?) and an extra $500 for Conquest, resulting in the dealer selling price of $44,125 including Audi Care.

I countered with $42,000 and they didn't go for it. I suppose I didn't know much about the typical deals people get for S3's built this way, but I wasn't intentionally trying to lowball them. I can give it a week and see if they'll make a new deal with me.

Was I wrong for asking for $42k? I'm thinking in the meantime, I'll find some other Audi dealers to see if any of them would consider matching my offer
  • Options

Michaell said:

Thanks! I ask because I went to see an S3 Premium Plus with an MSRP of $49,625 (residual was 54% and MF was 0.00006). I believe they took $5000 off (incentives?) and an extra $500 for Conquest, resulting in the dealer selling price of $44,125 including Audi Care.

I countered with $42,000 and they didn't go for it. I suppose I didn't know much about the typical deals people get for S3's built this way, but I wasn't intentionally trying to lowball them. I can give it a week and see if they'll make a new deal with me.

Was I wrong for asking for $42k? I'm thinking in the meantime, I'll find some other Audi dealers to see if any of them would consider matching my offer
    We don't track selling prices, so I can't comment on whether $42K was a low ball offer or not. But, if you're not in a hurry, they may want to make a deal with you at some point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

We don't track selling prices, so I can't comment on whether $42K was a low ball offer or not. But, if you're not in a hurry, they may want to make a deal with you at some point.
    I haven't been able to find any dealers nearby with a similarly configured vehicle that's able to beat my local dealer's price of $44,125 with Audi Care. I'm feeling an itch to bite the bullet on this one a bit.
  • Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,613

Michaell said:

What was the monthly payment at that price? How many miles per year?

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    edited September 2016
    nyccarguy said:

Michaell said:

What was the monthly payment at that price? How many miles per year?
    I THINK, because I don't have a copy of the numbers in front of me, but something around $480/mo and 10,000 miles/yr?
  • Options
    It was painful, but I finally got the deal that I wanted on my S3! Thanks @kyfdx ! Thanks @Michaell !

5.jpg 72.1K
  • Options

It was painful, but I finally got the deal that I wanted on my S3! Thanks @kyfdx ! Thanks @Michaell !

You leased your S3 at a Nissan dealer? :wink:

Congrats, and enjoy.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Congrats, and enjoy.
    lol No, that was next door. They just shared the lot
  • Options

Michaell said:

Congrats, and enjoy.
    lol No, that was next door. They just shared the lot
    I figured as much. Just givin' you a bit of grief.

Nice car - I've admired the S3 for some time, now. Perhaps I'll eventually upgrade from my Jetta someday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Congrats! What were the final numbers?

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    rahuligansrahuligans Member Posts: 9
    What are the MF, residuals, and incentives for a 2016 S3 Premium Plus in MA? Looking at a 36 mo/12k lease. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    nyccarguy said:

Some of these off the top of my head:

MSRP: $49,930
    Invoice: $46,400
    Sale Price $44,125 (~$42,825 + Audi Care)
    mf .00011
    Residual 59%
    Out of pocket $2,750

7500 miles / 36 months
    $469/mo

Not the best deal, but better than what they originally gave me. With that said, still hands down the best lease numbers I've gotten in years for an extremely special car. I remember getting screwed royally in my first lease outing several years ago. Whatever, I'm happy!
  • Options

What are the MF, residuals, and incentives for a 2016 S3 Premium Plus in MA? Looking at a 36 mo/12k lease. Thanks!

.00006 and 54%.

$1250 marketing allowance, and either $500 loyalty or conquest incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

nyccarguy said:

Some of these off the top of my head:

MSRP: $49,930
    Invoice: $46,400
    Sale Price $44,125 (~$42,825 + Audi Care)
    mf .00011
    Residual 59%
    Out of pocket $2,750

7500 miles / 36 months
    $469/mo

Not the best deal, but better than what they originally gave me. With that said, still hands down the best lease numbers I've gotten in years for an extremely special car. I remember getting screwed royally in my first lease outing several years ago. Whatever, I'm happy!
    Here's the thought to take away from this ... you'll forget about the numbers pretty quickly, but every time you slide behind the wheel, you'll enjoy the driving experience.

And, relative to MSRP, you did well.

We won't talk about how poorly I did with my first lease ... :angry:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rahuligansrahuligans Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2016
    Summary of my numbers:

12k/36mo
    MSRP: $47,945
    Selling Price: $41,712
    Incentives: $1,750
    Residual: 54%
    MF: 0.00006
    Trade: $4,500
    Out of pocket: $0
    Monthly: $335 or ~$460 without trade

Thanks for your help Michaell!
  • Options

Summary of my numbers:

12k/36mo
    MSRP: $47,945
    Selling Price: $41,712
    Incentives: $1,750
    Residual: 54%
    MF: 0.00006
    Trade: $4,500
    Out of pocket: $0
    Monthly: $335 or ~$460 without trade

Thanks for your help Michaell!

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Damn this car is great.

• Options
    Nice!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Nice!

Very sharp.

I have a friend whose wife drove one for a while. She traded it in, for all things, an X5. And bought a used MINI as her daily driver.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Wow! Looks shArp!

• Options
    Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Nice!

Very sharp.

I have a friend whose wife drove one for a while. She traded it in, for all things, an X5. And bought a used MINI as her daily driver.
    I can only assume the X5 was for for additional space. I guess a MINI would be a cheaper, less aggressive alternative.

Droppin in 2 more:

• Options
    noobg35xsnoobg35xs Member Posts: 8
    Howdy first timer here. I'm in NY.
    2016 S3 premium plus. With technology package.
    MSRP $49,075
    Negotiated price $43,850 (added $1600 for payments on last few months on current car)
    Out of pocket $2500
    With Tax and fees-$547.00 monthly
    Less than $450.00 without tax and fees.
    I asked for MF and Residual, but no response from the person I'm dealing with. I am negotiating with internet sales. I asked for a break down on the numbers.I think I should run away from this deal. I found this place after I started negotiations. Otherwise I would have tried for a lesser price. Thank you!
  • Options
    Oops forgot minus $1600 on the less than $450.00 a month.
    Which would be $42,250.00
  • Options
    Oops 36 months 10,000miles
  • Options
    noobg35xs said:

Oops 36 months 10,000miles

.00009 MF and 54% residual.

If $43,850 was the CAP cost, then $488/mo.

But, your $2500 probably doesn't cover all taxes and fees, plus the first payment, so that likely isn't the CAP cost. To get to $547/mo., at the base MF, the CAP cost would have to be $45,950.

Don't make any deal, where they don't provide all the numbers. Treat it just like a purchase, where you want to see the amount financed, and how you got there from the purchase price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you very much.
  • Options
    I just received email with the numbers I requested. Thank you for taking your time to help us not get ripped off.
  • Options
    Getting it thanks soooooo much!
  • Options
    noobg35xs said:

Getting it thanks soooooo much!

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    juanito1juanito1 Member Posts: 22
    Hi - looking for 2016 S3 Premium + MF/residual lease numbers for TX, 36 mth/15k as well as any dealer cash incentive/Conquest(currently Lexus owner) for Nov. Does the S3 qualify for complimentary first month payment that Audi now has? Thanks
  • Options
    juanito1 said:

Hi - looking for 2016 S3 Premium + MF/residual lease numbers for TX, 36 mth/15k as well as any dealer cash incentive/Conquest(currently Lexus owner) for Nov. Does the S3 qualify for complimentary first month payment that Audi now has? Thanks

.00095 and 54%.

Complimentary first payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jimmybradyjimmybrady Member Posts: 106
    Can I get the MF/ residual for a 2016 S3 premium plus. 36/12 and 36/15. Detroit, MI
  • Options

Can I get the MF/ residual for a 2016 S3 premium plus. 36/12 and 36/15. Detroit, MI

.00009 and 53% / 51%.

$2000 marketing allowance and complimentary first payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    carsabecarsabe Member Posts: 14
    Hi, can I please get the MF/residual for a 2017 S3 P+ 36/10 and 36/12 in New Orleans, LA.

Thanks for the help
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    carsabe said:

Hi, can I please get the MF/residual for a 2017 S3 P+ 36/10 and 36/12 in New Orleans, LA.

Thanks for the help

.00009 and 54% or 53%.

This is the 2016 discussion; 2017 discussion can be found here:

.00009 and 53% / 51%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nodakaudisnodakaudis Member Posts: 1
    Can I get lease numbers for 2016 S3 Premium Plus 36month 12/15k/yr. Discount for Multiple Security Deposits? Audicare? Thanks,
  • Options

Can I get lease numbers for 2016 S3 Premium Plus 36month 12/15k/yr. Discount for Multiple Security Deposits? Audicare? Thanks,

.00040 MF and 55%/53% residual

Don't have the specifics on the MSD program, but AudiCare adds 1% to the residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    thebranksthebranks Member Posts: 18
    Still support for 2016 lease program? if so, RV/MF for 2016 S3 premium plus 36/12 in socal please
  • Options
    thebranks said:

Still support for 2016 lease program? if so, RV/MF for 2016 S3 premium plus 36/12 in socal please

.00218 MF and 51% residual.
    $2500 marketing allowance
    $500 conquest/loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator