Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• Wondering if this is a decent lease offer:

2016 A4 Prem Plus Quattro

MSRP $40,640
    With "discounts and incentives" the cap cost becomes $34,390
    MF offered is .00056
    RV is .52
    36 month lease, 12K miles per year with $2500 down is $399 per month
    36 month lease, 12K miles per year with $4000 down is $355 per month

I, of course, would not put money down...but sharing exactly what dealer just offered.

Good deal...or no? What should my payment be with no money down?
  • One change...the pricing above is not for quattro....it is for Premium (Multitronic). Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

Wondering if this is a decent lease offer:

2016 A4 Prem Plus Quattro

MSRP $40,640
    With "discounts and incentives" the cap cost becomes $34,390
    MF offered is .00056
    RV is .52
    36 month lease, 12K miles per year with $2500 down is $399 per month
    36 month lease, 12K miles per year with $4000 down is $355 per month

I, of course, would not put money down...but sharing exactly what dealer just offered.

Good deal...or no? What should my payment be with no money down?

One change...the pricing above is not for quattro....it is for Premium (Multitronic). Thanks.

2016 A4 Premium FWD:

.00006 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

They are marking up the money factor from the base amount.

I wonder if some CAP cost reduction from the $2500 down is in play to get the CAP cost to $34,390? Appears to be, because with that MSRP and CAP, the payment is exactly $399/mo.(+tax).

Using the base MF would save about $28/mo. off that payment.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you.
  • Hi I'm looking for the MF / residual value on the 2016 A4 premium Quattro AWD. 
    36 months/12k

Thanks! 
  • Can you post for a4 2.0 t premium and premium plus for 36/15k. Also any other incentives? Thanks!
    ikkintz said:

Hi I'm looking for the MF / residual value on the 2016 A4 premium Quattro AWD. 
    36 months/12k

Thanks! 

.00035 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Moderator

Can you post for a4 2.0 t premium and premium plus for 36/15k. Also any other incentives? Thanks!

FWD? .00006 MF and 50%/48% residual for P/P+

Edmunds Moderator

• What is the MF for a 2016 S4 Premium plus for 36/15? Does it differ from the a4?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,457

What is the MF for a 2016 S4 Premium plus for 36/15? Does it differ from the a4?

.00119 and 54%.

Different numbers than the regular A4.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Thank you; very helpful.
  • Please post December 2015 Residual and Money Factor for a 2016 A4 Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI 8sp Tiptronic w/Quattro AWD in NY, 36/12. Also the dates those rates are valid if possible. Thank you.
    michaelfn said:

Please post December 2015 Residual and Money Factor for a 2016 A4 Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI 8sp Tiptronic w/Quattro AWD in NY, 36/12. Also the dates those rates are valid if possible. Thank you.

.00035 and 52%. Numbers expire 1/4/16

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Thank you.
  • Anyone ordered Audi A4 2016 with Special Edition package (Season of Audi special package)? If so, how would it change residual and money factor for a premium Multitronic?
    mattsrs said:

Anyone ordered Audi A4 2016 with Special Edition package (Season of Audi special package)? If so, how would it change residual and money factor for a premium Multitronic?

Packages or special editions shouldn't impact the numbers. If this is still considered a Premium trim, then those numbers still apply.

• Hello would anyone have the current MF and residual for 2016 A4 Prem Plus 2.0 Quattro for 36/12 or 36/15 in Las Vegas. Thanks for your help
    jeremyjlv said:

Hello would anyone have the current MF and residual for 2016 A4 Prem Plus 2.0 Quattro for 36/12 or 36/15 in Las Vegas. Thanks for your help

.00035 and 50% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K

• TqqqqTqqqq STLPosts: 11
    edited December 2015
    Looking for current numbers on 2016 Audi A4 2.0T Premium (Tiptronic) Quattro Sedan with Season of Audi Package St Louis 12k/36m
    Troy_G said:

Looking for current numbers on 2016 Audi A4 2.0T Premium (Tiptronic) Sedan with Season of Audi Package St Louis 12k/36m

FWD or Quattro?

• TqqqqTqqqq STLPosts: 11
    Quattro
    Troy_G said:

Looking for current numbers on 2016 Audi A4 2.0T Premium (Tiptronic) Quattro Sedan with Season of Audi Package St Louis 12k/36m

Troy_G said:

Quattro

.00035 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• doogan3doogan3 Posts: 31
    edited December 2015
    what is the residual on an A4 premium manual Quattro 36/months 15K. Is it the same as a reg automatic? thanks
    doogan3 said:

what is the residual on an A4 premium manual Quattro 36/months 15K. Is it the same as a reg automatic? thanks

.00035 MF and 52% residual.

Transmission choice does not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Moderator

• So I leased a A4 premium today. Manual. White/Black. 36 months / 15 K.

They naturally tried to confuse me and at the end of it, when I was not following it all, I just told the guy I wasn't paying any more than $480, with audicare included,and no money down. I agreed to pay the first months payment - which I thought was fair - but now feel that there was an alternative motive for pushing this ? My next payment is in Feb.

The following is what I got

MSRP 38770
    Agreed Price 36300
    Rebate 2500
    MF .00035 ( This was at .00065 at dealer initially- thanks to this board, I was able to recognize this. Dealer freely admitted that they mark it up for additional profit.)
    residual .53
    Audicare included
    Paid $500 upfront today to cover first Month payment.
    NY state taxes @ .0735

I am happy with the payment - as Manual's are hard to find at the moment and they are not going to be part of the 2017 lineup, I still feel I paid 2 much.

I am confused as to how they worked in the rebate and am wondering could i have gotten more off the MSRP?

would love your opinion on the deal - Did I pay two much - or this is fair - ?

thanks

• doogan3 said:

So I leased a A4 premium today. Manual. White/Black. 36 months / 15 K.

They naturally tried to confuse me and at the end of it, when I was not following it all, I just told the guy I wasn't paying any more than $480, with audicare included,and no money down. I agreed to pay the first months payment - which I thought was fair - but now feel that there was an alternative motive for pushing this ? My next payment is in Feb.

MSRP 38770
    Agreed Price 36300
    Rebate 2500
    MF .00035 ( This was at .00065 at dealer initially- thanks to this board, I was able to recognize this. Dealer freely admitted that they mark it up for additional profit.)
    residual .53
    Audicare included
    NY state taxes @ .0735

I am happy with the payment - as Manual's are hard to find at the moment and they are not going to be part of the 2017 lineup, I still feel I paid 2 much.

I am confused as to how they worked in the rebate and am wondering could i have gotten more off the MSRP?

thanks

FWIW, I just leased an A4 w/ convenience plus package, MSRP 38275 with a gross cap cost of $30,383.43 (including $2500 rebate). The adjusted cap cost ended up being $34,711.97, which included $1700 in negative equity from my current lease (6 mos of payments owed), 700 acq. fee, and the audi service contract. After drive off ($1000) for first month, registration, doc fees, etc, my payment for 36/15k is $399 incl tax.
  • Sounds like a good deal. I am signing my lease agreement tomorrow night and wonder should I try to negotiate further can anyone break down my deal to see whats missing?
    doogan3 said:

So I leased a A4 premium today. Manual. White/Black. 36 months / 15 K.

MSRP 38770
    Agreed Price 36300
    Rebate 2500
    residual .53
    Audicare included
    NY state taxes @ .0735

thanks

Find out what the net cap cost is .. might try to hide fees there without telling you.

It's an OK discount from sticker - you can push more, but it's likely that the dealer will come back with an inflated MF to compensate.

• doogan3doogan3 Posts: 31
    edited December 2015
    Hello, I am attaching what I got. Is the price below the net cap cost - or this is another number I don't have ?

I thought that the rebate was supposed to go against the selling price. Seems they put it against upfront cash. Does this matter or is it the same thing? Regarding selling price - There were 3 Manuals left in the NY area so they were not budging anymore. Comparing it to TMV on Edmunds its in or around average for this trim

Just trying to see if the monthly number makes sense, or if they have inflated in way's i am not seeing/ understanding

doogan3 said:

Hello, I am attaching what I got. Is the price below the net cap cost - or this is another number I don't have ?

I thought that the rebate was supposed to go against the selling price. Seems they put it against upfront cash. Does this matter or is it the same thing? Regarding selling price - There were 3 Manuals left in the NY area so they were not budging anymore. Comparing it to TMV on Edmunds its in or around average for this trim

Just trying to see if the monthly number makes sense, or if they have inflated in way's i am not seeing/ understanding

If I add up the taxes and fees, I get $2596, so I'll assume the remaining $404 is being used as cap cost reduction from the price. If so, then I get a payment of $446/mo.

I don't see the net cap cost on this sheet. I'd ask the dealer what that number is and how they got there.