Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    dpowell2dpowell2 Member Posts: 3
    Sir: Me again, I would probably baulk at a doc fee on an 05 with 3,300 miles on it. They should be ready to let this one go cheap. If not go to another dealer or model. Remember that in addition to the normal depreciation of driving the new carr off the lot, you're also a year old and a few thousand miles behind milage wise. They claim this car was a demo. That's a lot of miles for a demo, I be willing to bet it was the loaner car given to people having service work. Which means it had unsupervised useage and may have been driven hard during the crucial break in period. Worse yet it may have been damaged and repaired to the point where the damage is extremely hard to spot. Ask about both, loaner and damage. If the salesman comes clean at that point and tells you actual reason for so many miles GET UP WALK OUT NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!! I am very serious about that. Any dealership that would misrepresent the car that way can never be trusted and will probably be looking forward to giving some "GOOD SERVICE" every time you bring you car in. Also you mention the dealer being rude. I'll bet you just missed getting taken badly by the skin of your teeth.

Now you ask for financing info. This is even a broader question than how to priice a new car. I didn't notice where you live and that will make a difference. But generqlly speaking, right now, in order to get APR in the 5.25% range you will need to be well known by YOUR lender, avoid using their lender unless you are very aware of "start up fees, loan origination fees and fees by so many names you can't believe it" Rember the dealer always gets a kick back from the lender despite what they will tell you. If they can beat the APR by at least 1/2 of one point e.g.you can get 5.25% and they can get you 4.75% then they might be worth considering, remembering those pesky litlle additional fees. I found my best rates with my auto insurance comapny and my credit union. To get an APR in the very high 4's to very low fives. I needed my long term relationship with both insurance and credit union. The credit union was a fraction lower because of the amount of savings on deposit and our 15 year relationship plus our credit score in the 800s. As I have said region to region lender to lender it varies greatly.

Lastly, don't forget the other big variable is the make and model of auto. That is to say a Porche Boxter is worth a lot more in So Cal than in Moorehead Minn.
    My other car is a 1999 Acura TL 3.2 w/Nav. I just love it! I think Acura and Lexus are probably the top two everyday auto makers in the world. CR talks about how Merc Benz, BMW and Audi have declined in dependablilty every year for the last several years to the point where owning one for one or two years is still a primo ride, but a darned expensive one. Why pay that much for German auto when only 1/2 of one step lowe in ride comfort are the Japanese, closing more evert tear. Enough advertising the point is your bidding on a very popular auto. Right now you can't talk anything but list plus on a new Acura RL. One the other hand the should be having two for one sales on Linc Navigators, Suburbans and the like. If you can resist tempting yourself by not smelling a neew car for a year or so think what may be on the horizon for Hybrids? Super luxury and 60 mpg.Ny comments were so long I broke them into two parts. Sorry. Good Luck
    Dan
  • Options
    dpowell2dpowell2 Member Posts: 3
  • Options
    elvis4prezelvis4prez Member Posts: 85
    What was your experience at Champion? Did you go in?

Their internet inventory search (reliable?) seemed weak/low.

I emailed and got a tentative offer to "do my best" for 1000 over invoice but nothing further.
    I called and am seeing what I can get that way.

The "who you gonna call" (Ghostbusters theme) for a good car deal phone background music sounded terribly cheap and corny. Hope they aren't as bad as the message makes them sound.
  • Options
    acurainternetacurainternet Member Posts: 7
    Just letting those that are interested know that the 05 Supply of TL with Navi is getting very low. As you know the 2006's are here......I have had some people saying they are waiting until they get a better price or until the end of the month, but you may not get the car or color you want. (thats hard to do anyway at this point)

I like the forum it helps me sell more cars!!! :)
  • Options
    ptwellsptwells Member Posts: 18
    Bigbrian1,
    Did you strike a deal with Tonkin for a new TL yet?
    I'm also in the market.
    thanks,
  • Options
    airberdairberd Member Posts: 6
    hey new member here.. the 05 supply is really really low right now...
    picked up a TL 05 with nav for 32500 in NY yesterday.. :) thanks to everyone in the forum.. it was really informative to know the buying price from everyone here.. helped a lot in negotiations..

in the tri-state at this time, i think you may not get the color comvinations you want.. it took a while for the dealer to locate a silver for me..

that was my first 2 bits of info.. 'later
  • Options
    airberdairberd Member Posts: 6
    in addition to my post on top...
    if it helps anyone in the tri-state area... prices I got for the non-nav 05 TL were 30250 in westchester and 32250 to 32500 for the nav 05 in westchester and bedford.

and if anyone is making a choice between a nav and non-nav, go for the nav.. worth it.. it costs a thousand ot get a decent nav system in the after market anyway..

'later
  • Options
    nfurlownfurlow Member Posts: 20
  • Options
    I HAVE JUST BEEN GIVIN A QUOTE ON A 2006 ACURA TL' W/ NAVI SYSTEM. THE PRICE WOULD BE $34,740(INCLUDES DEST)+ DOC FEE($60)+ TTL, FOR A TOTAL OUT THE DOOR PRICE OF $37,100. IS THIS STILL A BIT OVER INVOICE? IS THIS A GOOD PRICE FOR THIS 2006. WOULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A PRICE LIKE THIS IF YOU COULD.I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS, THANKS IN ADVANCE.
  • Options
    achenatorachenator Member Posts: 128
    It may help if you told us where this is. From what i'm hearing this seems about normal.
  • Options
    commishcommish Member Posts: 5
    A dealer in So Cal quoted me 33,650 for a TL with Navi. the price includes destination, splash guards, body moldings, and wheel locks. Total DMV and license fees will be 278 + 8.75. Is this a deal I should be jumping on or is it worth shopping around some more?
  • Options
    liketosqlliketosql Member Posts: 2
    Commish-

That is a great deal. Armed with the knowledge that I've gained from this board, the best I have seen for a 2006 TL + navi is $1,000 more than your quote. I live in Pasadena, CA. Would you mind sharing the dealer name? I believe that's not against the rules... thanks!
  • Options
    bartalk3bartalk3 Member Posts: 692
    No, it's not a particularly good deal. It's about $2,000 over invoice. Depending on where you live, you can probably do better.
  • Options
    commishcommish Member Posts: 5
    Bartalk3- The price of 33,650 includes destination charge (615), splash guards (99), and body moldings (175). Take out the destination charge and the add-ons makes it 555 (33,650 - 615 - 175 - 99) over invoice, which is 32,205. I live in So Cal. Are you still saying that this is not a good deal?
  • Options
    kurtkkurtk Member Posts: 1
    I have been considering the purchase of a TL for the past year. However, I hate negotiations and was not looking forward to long hours of sitting at a salesman's desk while he goes to talk with his manager! Luckily, I have been following this thread for the past two months in preparation for buying an 06 TL w/Navi. I want to thank EVERYONE that has contributed lots of great information here - it helped me so much. Here is a description of my buying experience...
    Two days ago I sold my 94 BMW 325is, so it got me motivated to get a new car - need tranportation!
    Yesterday morning I emailed 4 Acura dealers in Ohio wanting a specific car (2006 TL Auto w/Navi Silver/Ebony). I held off on contacting the dealer closest to my home. By noon yesterday I had the following offers ($1500 off MSRP from Columbia Acura in Cincinnati, $2250 off MSRP from Mathews Acura in Marion, Acura of Cleveland did not provide an offer, and I spoke with Acura of Dayton and they told me they could not come close to matching $2250 off MSRP that I got from Mathews because they were still selling 05s). At noon yesterday I emailed the dealer closest to me (Lindsay Acura of Columbus) and told them I had an offer of $2250 off MSRP. 30 minutes later the internet sales person from Lindsay called me and said they had two of my exact cars in stock and would beat the deal with the following offer: $2500 off MSRP or $33,440 + $100 doc fee + $15 title + $10 tag + $2180 tax for OTD price of $35,745 AND he would personally deliver the car to my house (30 miles away) AND would also pick up my car and drop it off at my home when it needs the first free oil change. I accepted the offer and told him to meet me at my house at 10am the next morning! This morning he came to my house with the car and let me fully inspect the car before spending over an hour showing me how to use all of the electronics, navigation, bluetooth, etc. and then we sat at my dinner table and I signed the paperwork and gave him a check. The car is beautiful and it only had 8 miles on it before it left the dealer lot. Within 24 hours I had obtained my new TL in a very painless fashion - never had to leave my own home! I highly recommend Lindsay Acura of Columbus, OH. My understanding is that they are the highest volume dealer in the state of Ohio.
    Thanks again for the great posts on this thread-it helped me determine when I found a good deal!
  • Options
    jsa23jsa23 Member Posts: 13
    Hey Commish,

I'm in SoCal also and have been looking around for the 2005 model but after seeing your post, I might consider the 2006...Which dealer gave you that offer?

Thanks
  • Options
    podrespodres Member Posts: 58
    Nice job, Kurtk. I hope you enjoy your purchase.
  • Options
    THAT PRICE IS FROM ORR ACURA IN SHREVEPORT, LA. THE QUOTE THAT I GOT FROM THE BEAUMONT, TX DEALER(CLASSIC) WAS A BIT HIGHER THAN THAT. DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD QUOTE IN THE BEAUMONT-TO LOUISIANA AREA. IT COULD EVEN BE AN O5. WHAT WOULD A GOOD PRICE FOR A 05 W/ NAVIGATION BE, ANY HELP?
  • Options
    MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION BEING A SUPPLIER AND ALL. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IF ANY FROM THE 05 AND 06 MODEL W/ NAVIGATION. I HAVE HEARD MANY DIFFERENT THINGS. I KNOW THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM IS AN ADDED FEATURE BUT IS THERE ANY THING OTHER THAN THAT? THANKS IN ADVANCE
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    Posts are hard to read in all CAPS... Plus, it is the message board equivalent of shouting..

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Color selection is slightly different. The blue has changed, there is a different silver, and the dark green has been dropped.

a new iPod integration device (costs extra) will work on 2006s, but it is not known whether it will work on 2005.

Fake wood trim may be slightly different.
  • Options
    achenatorachenator Member Posts: 128
    also a difference in powertrain warranty
  • Options
    dan4125dan4125 Member Posts: 12
    Does ordering a 06 TL versus taking one off the lot affect the price. I spoke with a Dealer today and he offered $1642.00 off a 06 with nav. I asked him if I ordered a new one if the price would still be the same and he said yes. Am I assuming right that he has no floor plan payments on a new order so the price should be the same or less. I would appreciate anyones input. Thanks Dan
  • Options
    acurainternetacurainternet Member Posts: 7
    The only differences in the 06 vs 05 models are the TPMS, Powertrain Warranty increased to 6year/70,000 miles, and the price increased a couple of hundred bucks. The Non Navi TL display has a blue background display, and the 06 Navi database has been updated with new software version 1.011......other than that some color changes.

I cant speak for all dealers regarding the other question on floorplan allowance, but most dealers would prefer to sell an in stock or incoming unit rather than place an order for 90 days out. If you are going to order a car I would think your purpose of ordering it would be because it is rare and hard to come by, therefore you might expect to pay more for it just based on simple supply and demand. If your purpose of ordering is to get a car no one has test driven etc, just grab one as soon as it arrives at your local dealer.

Thats my 2 cents....

Art
  • Options
    Thanks for your input,my reason for ordering a car was that my current lease is up in Feb 06 and if I order it should be coming in about Jan06 ,this way I have one less vehicle to shuffle around in driveway also will not be making double payments for a couple of months. I spoke to a dealer and he said he would give me same price if I ordered versus buy now 06 TL w/nav $34,320.I think I can get a little better price but again my thinking was ordering did not involve floor plan costs. Thanks Dan
  • Options
    Dan

Others have posted that deals are good around Christmas or shortly after (slow, end of month AND end of year).
    No experience personally but something to consider.

The hype/newness of 06s and finding dealers not worried about their 05 sales should be better waiting also.
  • Options
    33650 for 06 Nav is a good deal. Throw in the extras and you're doing very well indeed.
  • Options
    This will be of particular interest for nfurlow and achenator and others in the Houston/Louisiana area.

The bottomline (quick version): 34130 for 06 TL AT/Nav Blue/Parchment including protection package (dest incl) + TTL +50doc from Classic Acura in Beaumont, TX.

Longer version:
    We all know Baton Rouge is stingy with deals. My salesman was great except with the pricing/haggling. I really wanted a local deal but they couldn't put it together when it came to price; I consider that part of a satisfying deal. I offered a solid nonbudging fair offer of 34000; their closest was 35200. After walking out to my car he said he could probably get 35000. I might have split the difference if he could have come within a few hundred of my offer, too!

95_tlc posted a good deal in Beaumont (post 4769). I talked with his salesman. 95_tlc you deserve credit for being "well researched"; I think that gave me some respect or pull? I offered 33820 (1000 over) and said I wanted pro pack (he said 395, I balked, we compromised; not too much back and forth). I'll be picking it up in a little over a week or so depending on some paperwork. I think I might have been able to do a few hundred better or included pro pack but he was able to help me with an in and out trade that saved me some tax money (9% in Louisiana :cry: ). That and the local market around here is not as good as California or (apparently) Ohio.

The salesman told me he sells a fair amount to Baton Rouge because he can "blow the doors off their deals" and that he even sold an Acura to a good friend of the owner of the BR dealership. Don't know if it's really true but a good story nonetheless.

When I gave BR one last chance to beat the deal, he said maybe 34900 to get me into the 34s and that it would be worth it since I might need local help or "preferred" or discretionary extra service including a loaner, for example, AND (get this) that if you pay more instead of at invoice for example it helps resale value of the brand down the road :sick: . GAG!!

My good salesman (Classic in Beaumont) said he'll take referrals from anyone else I want to send his way. Send me a private email if anyone wants any more details (can't post names, sorry).

I'm just glad to have the negotiating over and the driving fun to begin soon :shades: :shades:
  • Options
    mcassebamcasseba Member Posts: 5
    Lease a 06 TL with Nav, 42 month 15K and $2000 out of pocket for $475 (with taxes) a month?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    I'm really surprised that you weren't willing to pay more for your car, to insure higher resale values for the entire brand...

What about one for all, and all for one? :surprise:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    falcon74falcon74 Member Posts: 67
    Does anyone have any links for the invoice pricing of '06 TL with and w/o Nav? Thanks
  • Options
    liferulesliferules Member Posts: 531
    I agree with kyfdx. I wish everyone would start paying MSRP for their cars (or over if they wish). It's for our own good. That salesman, bless his soul, is just trying to help us out! :cry:

Slime like that really gives car salesmen a bad reputation. He should be reported if one could report slime ball tactics...
  • Options
    mgordon1mgordon1 Member Posts: 14
    Ruby has arrived! My buying experience at Butler Acura in Ashland Oregon was a positive one. I started getting prices in Sept.(from Portland,Or to Sac/SanFrancisco) but could not find color combo at the price I wanted to pay.
    Invoice $32820.+500.=33320 Rear wing spoiler inst+604=33,924
    Truck tray,splash guards,all weather floor mats+246=$34,170
    Destination Charges are included in price.
    $218 for 4 yrs DMV reg, title.
    I didn't have a trade in. There is no sales tax in Or.
    My dealer told me he gave me this price on a 2006 because he couldn't get me a 2005 for that price in Red/ Parch.
    Hope the info helps.
  • Options
    CONGRATS, I THINK THAT IS A GREAT PRICE FOR THAT 06'. MY INTERNET QUOTE FOR CLASSIC ACURA WAS 37,900 OUT THE DOOR. THAT COME TO 500 OFF OF MSRP. I WOULD LIKE SO INFO IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME. THANKS
  • Options
    greensuspendergreensuspender Member Posts: 8
    Sounds like you got a great deal. I didn't get quite a good deal but I still scored:

I am from Utah and I flew to Portland to pick up my 2006 TL w/Navi (anthracite/ebony) from Ron Tonkin Acura…here is the breakdown;

Price: $33,500
    Pro Pack: $322.00
    Rear Spoiler: $697
    Licensing: $188.00

I flew into Portland in the morning and the internet manger that I have been working with picked me up from the airport and brought me to the dealership, my baby was ready to go and sitting up under shelter from the earlier rain. It was love at first sight! They were great and had everything ready. A few signatures and 15 minutes later I was already on the road heading back to Utah, using the nav to get me out of town. It was a great experience and they treated me like royalty. My coworker just bought an MDX from them as well because of how much cheaper they were then here in Utah. 2 thumbs up for Ron Tonkin!
  • Options
    puppalapatipuppalapati Member Posts: 2
    On November 12, I bought a new Acura 2006 TL by paying $31,250. This price includes Destination charges.

Price: $31,250.00 (Including Dest Charges)
    Tax (In MD 5%): $1,562.50
    Processing Fee: $99.00
    Title + Tag: $ 220.00

Total out of Showroom: $33,133.50

Exterior: REDONDO RED P.
    Interior: PARCHMENT

Total miles on car : 3

I did not take any additional options.
  • Options
    Great color choice. What dealer did you use?
  • Options
    puppalapatipuppalapati Member Posts: 2
    I bought from Tischer Acura, Laurel, MD.
  • Options
    goldenboygoldenboy Member Posts: 5
    After sending out a request for quotes from local dealers in MA for an 05 TL w/o Nav, I got a quote from 30,900 from Clair Acura, 30,922 from Acura of Boston and a phone call from Herb Connolly Acura. The internet sales mgr at HC Acura did not want to give me a price over the phone. (which should have been a HUGE red flag). But he convinced me to visit the dealership because they are looking for a car like mine (98 Maxima 56K miles)for retail so they can offer more for a trade in.
    So when I went to the dealership, the IS mgr was out so I spoke to someone else and he ended up giving me a quote for 31,712 and 1300 LESS than KBB for my trade in. That figure was AFTER I told the salesperson that was willing to buy that day if he gives me a figure that blows the other dealers out of the water. I let him know that is figure is not even close to what i had in mind. And he had the gall to tell me that in order to go back to the sales mgr with a lower figure, I would need to "show that I'm serious" by giving him a deposit with a check or credit card. I can't believe he could give me a lowball offer and expect me to pay him to give me a legit offer.
    Take this as a warning, don't go to a dealership unless they're going to give you a figure that you feel comfortable with over the phone. And stay away from Herb Connolly Acura.
  • Options
    laurasdadalaurasdada Member Posts: 4,735
    Hi, GB:

I got an internet quote from Herb Connoly but it was way off the Clair/A of B prices so I never pursued. Hard to believe that any dealer, especially one of the "premium" brands still use the "show me your serious by giving me $$$" bit. Neither Clair/AB tried that stunt, just back and forth negotiation. I forget which dealer last tried that but I think I laughed and started to leave...

I think it might have been the internet sales manager at AB that put it this way regarding trade in value (and I paraphrase), "We'll start paying KBB values for trades when buyers start paying MSRP for new..." I truly appreciated that bit of honesty!

I think you can still do better on an '05 non-nav unless inventory is very, very low. But, (I think) the '06 are here...

Oh, btw. My first service at AB I give them a C-. They kept the car for over two days as they had to wait for a new part, but they kept me informed. They did fix that issue but claimed to fix a second issue, which they did not. Also, while they did wash the car, they left it parked under a tree so it had some crap (both bird and tree) on it. Not major, no damage, but annoying. When I called to review the service, the person in charge of that was on vacation. I will bring it up at my next (and possibly last?) service there. I did have a TL loaner the entire time, though.

Keep us posted.

'21 Dark Blue/Black Audi A7 PHEV (mine); '22 White/Beige BMW X3 (hers); '20 Estoril Blue/Oyster BMW M240xi 'Vert (Ours, read: hers in 'vert weather; mine during Nor'easters...)

• Options
  • Options
    eddiemaceddiemac Member Posts: 141
    Congrats! My wife purchased an MDX from Lindsay in 2003, and they delivered it to our home as well. The only difference is that we live in Washington, DC! Lindsay does have some good prices.
  • Options
    I have been pricing a 06 TL w/nav with the request that it be an order that will arrive in late Jan 06 or Feb 06. The best I have recived so far is $33,570 and car will fit into my delivery period. Other quotes have been $33,800 and $33,940. Ironically the last quote was from the same dealer who told me he could only sell the car for $35,500 when I was in the Showroom.I have one other dealer that I spoke to over the phone and right off the bat he offered $34,320 ,so I am going to give him a call and see if he will match my best price, I would prefer to deal with him because he is relatively close whereas the best price so far is about 100 miles away. Dan
  • Options
    onslowonslow Member Posts: 4
    I've been doing the internet thing as well (in the DC area)and I received an out-the-door offer of 34,800 for a 2005 TL w/ auto and nav. I thought that was an OK deal until I read about lilhyo's deal around October 16th for a 2006 TL w/auto and nav for 35,000 out the door with free oil changes and state inspections for life. I've been playing four dealers off one another but they will not come close to that deal. I'm holding out for that deal at the very least and even hope to shave a few extra dollars off that final price. Let me know if anyone thinks this is unrealistic. Thanks.
  • Options
    jinvajinva Member Posts: 41
    I am of the opinion that dealers are reluctant to get into a bidding war over the internet. What it means to me is that I have to go there in person and put up with whatever dog & pony show they have got going, but, I think, the good dealers will get down to business at that point.

Of course, if the dealer is trying to move cars, either because of a high volume philosophy or overstock you could get a competitive price over the internet. However, it sounds as if none of the dealers you contacted are in that position.

We plan to get a TL before the end of the month. We have not done any internet bids or in person negotiating yet. I am hopeful that there is a deal like lilhyo's out there, but I realize that we might have to sit through two or three meetings with different dealers to find it.

Radley is the closest dealer to us, so we are encouraged by the deal lilhyo got. We will probably pay them a visit next week. We want an '06 Auto w/Nav. I will post the results.
  • Options
    bluelineblueline Member Posts: 14
  • Options
    bluelineblueline Member Posts: 14
    Looking for a 2006 TL Automatic with Navigation, Silver and Ebony. Does anyone have any buying or leasing experiences from the South Florida area?? Looking to buy or lease by the end of November. :shades: :shades:
  • Options
    yerlesyerles Member Posts: 3
    I am on my second TL, the first one I bought was a 2000 TL w/o nav that I bought at Boston Acura, and two months ago I bought a second from Clair. I checked out herb and had the worst buying experience. After the "appraisal" of my trade and a offer that was way of what the car's were selling for I countered with a fair price. The salesmen when to the manager and after 20 minutes he came in extended his hand and sad we have a deal. I shook his hand and he sat down behind the salesmen's desk and then said "if you have $2000 in the glove box of your trade in we have a deal. I was pissed... talk about disrespect. I agree STAY AWAY FROM HERB CONNOLLY!
  • Options
    liferulesliferules Member Posts: 531
    While I agree with you that many dealers are reluctant to deal by email or internet, I disagree that we as buyers should put up with that and be forced to go into the dealership and waste our time with the usual "dog and pony" tactics.

Those days are gone. The good dealerships adapt and work with the new age of information technology, including internet and email. The bad ones, close their eyes, ears, and mouth, and pretend you don't have any idea what the true invoice price is...

Dealers and salesmen deserve a commission but not MSRP in my opinion. A case in point, when I bought my most recent car (negotiated through email with only one phone call), I actually paid $500 more to buy for one salesman instead of another, who though cheaper, wasn't as sincere, helpful, knowledgeable, etc... I know that if there are problems early in the life of the car, he will fight for me to get help at the dealership as opposed to the other "gun for hire" salesman...
  • Options
    ggesqggesq Member Posts: 701
    blue,

Stay away from Acura of South Florida. For further detail, do a search on one of my earlier posts in July/August. I completely detailed my experience with them.
    Have you considered going outside of South Florida? I got FANTASTIC prices and dealer response/attentiveness (over the Internet) from Acura of Orange Park in Jacksonville and Gettel Acura in Sarasota.
    Rick Case was way too pricey and they had the "bring me your lowest price, and we'll beat it" attitude. Don't know about you, but I don't play those games, if the dealer doesn't want to take the time and work for my business, then I simply ignored them (Rick Case).
    Hope this helps. ;)