Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2016 BMW 3-series Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
edited August 2015 in BMW
Ask your 2016 3-series lease questions here!

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456725

Comments

  • leog1leog1 Member Posts: 6
    Any numbers yet for 2016 335xi 36/10. 
    My bro is interested in leasing but wants 2016. Since I just wrapped up my deal,  I asked my salesman and he said that residual drops to 62% on 16 models. Can that be accurate or is he bs'ing me?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330
    leog1 said:

    Any numbers yet for 2016 335xi 36/10. 
    My bro is interested in leasing but wants 2016. Since I just wrapped up my deal,  I asked my salesman and he said that residual drops to 62% on 16 models. Can that be accurate or is he bs'ing me?

    There is no 335 for 2016

    2016 340xi:
    .00130 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leog1leog1 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you for the clarification and info
  • xegaxega Member Posts: 2
    What is the residual for August for 12k miles a year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    xega said:

    What is the residual for August for 12k miles a year?

    61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • riverripperriverripper Member Posts: 18
    Do you have September residuals and MF for 10k/36 month on the wagons? both gas & diesel?
  • leetfeatleetfeat Member Posts: 11
    What is the residual and MF for a 2016 328i for September?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330

    Do you have September residuals and MF for 10k/36 month on the wagons? both gas & diesel?

    .00130 MF and 62% residual for either.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330
    leetfeat said:

    What is the residual and MF for a 2016 328i for September?

    .00130 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leetfeatleetfeat Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:
    What is the residual and MF for a 2016 328i for September?
    .00130 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr
    What about for 36 months at 10k/year and 12k/year?

    thanks. 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330
    leetfeat said:


    kyfdx said:

    leetfeat said:

    What is the residual and MF for a 2016 328i for September?

    .00130 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    What about for 36 months at 10k/year and 12k/year?

    thanks. 



    Add 2% for 12K/yr or 3% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • terrymedinaterrymedina Member Posts: 4
    It has a real competitor - Mercedes-Benz C-class, however, it's appeal has a lot of formidable updates.
  • cdennis100cdennis100 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for MF and residual for 328xi 12/36 and 15/36. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330

    Looking for MF and residual for 328xi 12/36 and 15/36. Thanks!

    .00130 MF and 61%/59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hollandoghollandog Member Posts: 36
    Hi do you have the numbers for 2016 340i RWD 36/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    hollandog said:

    Hi do you have the numbers for 2016 340i RWD 36/10k?

    .00130 and 62%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kepazarkepazar Member Posts: 12
    Would you expect residuals to change much between now and the end of the year? I'm looking to order a 2016 328i 36/15k for December 2015 delivery soon (8 - 12 weeks production time). Do residuals change in Dec with year end deals, or is year end really just financing & cash back offers? If I order in Oct at 59% residual and it's bumped up or down in Dec when I take possession, will my final number be based on the Oct or Dec residuals? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    kepazar said:

    Would you expect residuals to change much between now and the end of the year? I'm looking to order a 2016 328i 36/15k for December 2015 delivery soon (8 - 12 weeks production time). Do residuals change in Dec with year end deals, or is year end really just financing & cash back offers? If I order in Oct at 59% residual and it's bumped up or down in Dec when I take possession, will my final number be based on the Oct or Dec residuals? Thanks!

    No idea what the future holds with regards to residual values. Numbers could certainly change, as could incentives, between now and then.

    Ask your dealer what your options are regarding which program will be used to write up your lease.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kepazarkepazar Member Posts: 12
    Have an offer of $44,145 on a 2016 328i with MSRP of $47,795. That's 7.6% off. Is that good considering they just came out with the 2016? I'll try for more, but hoping for an opinion on this discount level... thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    kepazar said:

    Have an offer of $44,145 on a 2016 328i with MSRP of $47,795. That's 7.6% off. Is that good considering they just came out with the 2016? I'll try for more, but hoping for an opinion on this discount level... thanks.

    Seems pretty strong for a new model year.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kepazarkepazar Member Posts: 12
    Thanks. Here is what he just emailed me:

    "Here's how the lease breaks down on the 328i with a Sale Price of $ 44,145. With the minimum Drive Off's of $ 2,079.95 (1st Payment, DMV Fees and BMW Acquisition Fee) the payment is $ 536.99 plus Tax, $ 579.95 including Tax. The Residual is $ 28,199.05 or 59%"

    I'm in Southern CA with tax rate of 8%. Do drive offs of $2,079.95 seem right? Seems kind of high.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    kepazar said:

    Thanks. Here is what he just emailed me:

    "Here's how the lease breaks down on the 328i with a Sale Price of $ 44,145. With the minimum Drive Off's of $ 2,079.95 (1st Payment, DMV Fees and BMW Acquisition Fee) the payment is $ 536.99 plus Tax, $ 579.95 including Tax. The Residual is $ 28,199.05 or 59%"

    I'm in Southern CA with tax rate of 8%. Do drive offs of $2,079.95 seem right? Seems kind of high.

    acquisition fee is $925, DMV fees in CA are usually 1% of MSRP, and the first payment ... seems about right.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sojourner1sojourner1 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2015

    I'd like the MF and residual for the 2016 328i for October. 36 mo/15k. Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330


    I'd like the MF and residual for the 2016 328i for October. 36 mo/15k. Thanks.

    .00134 MF and 59% residual. $750 option credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scottnsc2scottnsc2 Member Posts: 29
    I'm rapidly approaching the end of lease on a 2013 320i. I am considering taking a break from 'new car fever' for 3-6 months and just driving my old beater Volvo wagon. However, I can't help but wonder if this makes good financial sense if I know I plan to go back into another lease fairly soon. What can I expect in terms of cash out of pocket when the lease ends? The tires will have 36K on them, so will they expect me to replace? There is no body/paint/glass damage, just routine wear. I'm just trying to decide if it's cheaper to go into a new lease or pay all the end-of-lease fees/expenses. Any advice is appreciated.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    scottnsc2 said:

    I'm rapidly approaching the end of lease on a 2013 320i. I am considering taking a break from 'new car fever' for 3-6 months and just driving my old beater Volvo wagon. However, I can't help but wonder if this makes good financial sense if I know I plan to go back into another lease fairly soon. What can I expect in terms of cash out of pocket when the lease ends? The tires will have 36K on them, so will they expect me to replace? There is no body/paint/glass damage, just routine wear. I'm just trying to decide if it's cheaper to go into a new lease or pay all the end-of-lease fees/expenses. Any advice is appreciated.

    Often, the end of lease charges are waived if you lease another BMW. I suspect the tires will be close to needing replacement, with 36,000 miles on them. Lease termination fee will be charged, for sure.

    Routine wear shouldn't cost anything; BMWFS doesn't expect you to leave your car in the garage for the whole lease.

    It will be cheaper to end the lease - otherwise, you're looking at 36 more payments of $xxx per month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bimmerfan11bimmerfan11 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, Can you please post the MF/residual for 2016 340i xDrive and 15k/36 months in NJ? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Hi, Can you please post the MF/residual for 2016 340i xDrive and 15k/36 months in NJ? Thanks!

    .00134 and 59%. $750 option credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dan1431431dan1431431 Member Posts: 8
    Hi All

    Was curious as to the money factor and residual value for a 2016 328i and 328xi, 15K miles a year/ If it is all possible to also provide for the 2015 as well I would appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Dan
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Hi All

    Was curious as to the money factor and residual value for a 2016 328i and 328xi, 15K miles a year/ If it is all possible to also provide for the 2015 as well I would appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Dan

    .00134 MF for both years

    2015 - 61% and $1500 buildout cash
    2016 - 59% and $750 option credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • z400centralz400central Member Posts: 1
    Hi There,

    Can I get MF and Residual for 2015/16:

    328i GT xDrive
    335i/340i GT xDrive

    Assuming 12/15k miles?

    Thank you!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Hi There,

    Can I get MF and Residual for 2015/16:

    328i GT xDrive
    335i/340i GT xDrive

    Assuming 12/15k miles?

    Thank you!!

    2015 36/15 - .00134 and 62%. $1500 buildout credit
    2016 36/15 - .00134 and 59%. $750 option credit

    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vfaust2vfaust2 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    Could you please provide the MF and residual for a 2016 328xi sports wagon.

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    vfaust2 said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide the MF and residual for a 2016 328xi sports wagon.

    Thank you in advance!

    .00134 and 59% for 36/15. $750 option credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 291
    Are there any lease offers for very low miles, like 5k per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    rbirns1 said:

    Are there any lease offers for very low miles, like 5k per year?

    10K is the lowest mileage allowance available on BMWs

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kromixkromix Member Posts: 17
    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MoneyFactor (along with credits) for a 328i and 340i 10k miles for November 2015?

    Thanks!
  • mcwinstemcwinste Member Posts: 6
    Looking for November residuals and money factor for 2016 328i Sport Wagon, 36/12. Also interested in the same figures for leftover 2015s, but it looks like BMW pulled support for them (with more than 350 still left on dealer lots, according to cars.com!).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    kromix said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MoneyFactor (along with credits) for a 328i and 340i 10k miles for November 2015?

    Thanks!

    .00131 and 62% for both models.

    $750 Novemberfest incentive and $750 option credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    mcwinste said:

    Looking for November residuals and money factor for 2016 328i Sport Wagon, 36/12. Also interested in the same figures for leftover 2015s, but it looks like BMW pulled support for them (with more than 350 still left on dealer lots, according to cars.com!).

    Limited numbers on 2016's today .. 62% and .00131 for 36/10.

    $750 Novemberfest incentive and $750 Option Credit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kepazarkepazar Member Posts: 12
    Can you please post the November residual and money factor for a 2016 328i sedan 36 months 15k miles? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330
    kepazar said:

    Can you please post the November residual and money factor for a 2016 328i sedan 36 months 15k miles? Thanks!

    .00131 MF and 59% residual. $750 option credit + $750 Novemberfest adder

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobsparrowbobsparrow Member Posts: 38
    Hi...can I get the MF/Resid/Incentives for 36/10 for a 340xi in NYC?

    M Package/Track

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330

    Hi...can I get the MF/Resid/Incentives for 36/10 for a 340xi in NYC?

    M Package/Track

    Thanks

    .00131 MF and 62% residual. $750 option credit + $750 Novemberfest adder

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trojanauditrojanaudi Member Posts: 4
    Hi - can I get the 2015 and 2016 MF/Residual/Incentives for 36/12 in California? 328i SULEV with Premium Package.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Hi - can I get the 2015 and 2016 MF/Residual/Incentives for 36/12 in California? 328i SULEV with Premium Package.

    .00131 MF for both years.

    2015 - 59% with $1500 buildout cash and $1500 Novemberfest adder
    2016 - 61% with $750 option credit and $750 Novemberfest adder

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sojourner1sojourner1 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2015
    Hello,

    The November numbers for 328i (regular sedan) for 15k/36 mo, please. Thanks.

    Edit: I see it a few posts above mine. Nevermind.
  • jayjayjay123jayjayjay123 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

    Could someone post the MF and residual for 2016 340i xDrive 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo in NJ/NY

    Are there any promotions going on through November? And would those promotions be stackable with the offer I received below to get out of my current lease:

    $4,750 purchase credit towards the price of your new BMW. $1,500
    Loyalty Bonus PLUS $3,250 Preferred Customer Bonus.*

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,330

    Hello,

    Could someone post the MF and residual for 2016 340i xDrive 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo in NJ/NY

    Are there any promotions going on through November? And would those promotions be stackable with the offer I received below to get out of my current lease:

    $4,750 purchase credit towards the price of your new BMW. $1,500
    Loyalty Bonus PLUS $3,250 Preferred Customer Bonus.*

    .00131 MF and 61%/59% residual. $750 option credit + $750 Novemberfest adder.

    Not familiar with any of your other credits, so can't answer the last question.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jayjayjay123jayjayjay123 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2015
    Thank you kyfdx! Is there a forum or thread anywhere with a compilation of peoples' lease deals/prices paid for the 2016 340i xDrive? Trying to get an idea of how much below MSRP is normal before going to the dealer tomorrow
Sign In or Register to comment.