Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Acura TLX Lease Questions

145791018

Comments

  • panerai28panerai28 Posts: 16
    Hello, 

    may I ask if the 1k lease cash is nationwide? 

    Apparently, my dealer is having a 750 dealer flex cash and a 500 rebate if we have a 2006 or newer Acura, Subaru, bmw etc vehicle in our household. 

    does that mean I can add the 1k to my 750 and 500 rebate? Please let me know as I'm signing the car soon. Thanks so much for the help!
  • panerai28panerai28 Posts: 16
    It's for a 2016 tlx base 4cyl btw
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,749
    panerai28 said:

    Hello, 

    may I ask if the 1k lease cash is nationwide? 

    Apparently, my dealer is having a 750 dealer flex cash and a 500 rebate if we have a 2006 or newer Acura, Subaru, bmw etc vehicle in our household. 

    does that mean I can add the 1k to my 750 and 500 rebate? Please let me know as I'm signing the car soon. Thanks so much for the help!

    panerai28 said:

    It's for a 2016 tlx base 4cyl btw

    So far as I know, the Acura information we have is nationwide.

    That doesn't mean there couldn't be regional or local incentives on top of that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • panerai28panerai28 Posts: 16
    Thanks so much!!!!! 

    Ill report back with the deal if all goes well. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616
    panerai28 said:

    Hello, 

    may I ask if the 1k lease cash is nationwide? 

    Apparently, my dealer is having a 750 dealer flex cash and a 500 rebate if we have a 2006 or newer Acura, Subaru, bmw etc vehicle in our household. 

    does that mean I can add the 1k to my 750 and 500 rebate? Please let me know as I'm signing the car soon. Thanks so much for the help!

    The lease cash for Acura is a dealer incentive. They might not (and don't have to) disclose it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • panerai28panerai28 Posts: 16
    thanks! 

    May i ask what this month's mf, rv, lease cash is for the 2016 base tlx v6? Term is 36/12k, location is California. 

    it seems like the v6 gets a greater discount (selling price) than the 4cyl based on this thread and the 2015 thread. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,749
    panerai28 said:

    thanks! 

    May i ask what this month's mf, rv, lease cash is for the 2016 base tlx v6? Term is 36/12k, location is California. 

    it seems like the v6 gets a greater discount (selling price) than the 4cyl based on this thread and the 2015 thread. 

    .00070 and 58%. $1000 lease cash.

    The V6 is more expensive to start with, so bigger discounts are expected.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbmd101mbmd101 Posts: 4
    May I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the 2016 TLX V6 SH-AWD Technology Package please? 36 month/12K miles in Alabama. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,749
    mbmd101 said:

    May I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the 2016 TLX V6 SH-AWD Technology Package please? 36 month/12K miles in Alabama. Thanks in advance!

    56% and .00070. $2000 lease cash.

    $500 loyalty or conquest cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello!  I am returning my 3rd TL lease to the same dealership for a new 2016 TLX SHAWD w/ Advance pkg. Do I try to get a better deal from a new dealership? Or will the same dealership be obliged to provide the best deal? Looking for 12 or 15k miles/year. What would be the best MF / Residual I can expect in New York City/Long Island? Is it possible for a 350-400/month payment w/ 0 down? Taxes rolled into payments and just DMV fees up front.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,749

    Hello!  I am returning my 3rd TL lease to the same dealership for a new 2016 TLX SHAWD w/ Advance pkg. Do I try to get a better deal from a new dealership? Or will the same dealership be obliged to provide the best deal? Looking for 12 or 15k miles/year. What would be the best MF / Residual I can expect in New York City/Long Island? Is it possible for a 350-400/month payment w/ 0 down? Taxes rolled into payments and just DMV fees up front.

    .00070 and 54% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

    $2000 lease cash. $500 loyalty or conquest cash.

    Can't help you with projected payments without knowing the MSRP and adjusted capitalized cost.

    I would suggest reaching out to multiple dealers and get them to compete against one another.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • treated07treated07 Posts: 8
    I need some help please.
    MSRP $42,515
    Sales price $37,249
    adjusted cap cost $39,000
    residual 54%
    rate .00070
    36/15
    no money down dealer said $489 is that correct??
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,008
    Find out what the $1,751.00 difference is between the sale price & adjusted cap cost

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2015 Infiniti Q40 AWD, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring AWD

  • Okay so I have an offer from the dealer for '16 TLX w/ Advance pkg FWD. what do you guys think?
    Adjusted MSRP 39035 for 12k miles per year. 868.84 down includes 1st month and other fees. 445/month.  24371.20 purchase option.  This is after 2250 cap reduction for loyalty and bonus.

    thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616
    treated07 said:

    I need some help please.
    MSRP $42,515
    Sales price $37,249
    adjusted cap cost $39,000
    residual 54%
    rate .00070
    36/15
    no money down dealer said $489 is that correct??

    $489/mo. is correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616

    Okay so I have an offer from the dealer for '16 TLX w/ Advance pkg FWD. what do you guys think?
    Adjusted MSRP 39035 for 12k miles per year. 868.84 down includes 1st month and other fees. 445/month.  24371.20 purchase option.  This is after 2250 cap reduction for loyalty and bonus.

    thoughts?

    What is the MSRP and what is the adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • The actual MSRP is 42320. The cap reduction is 2250. The salesman said that the Adjusted MSRP is 39035.
  • I'm heading to another dealership on Saturday to see if they can beat it. But when I spoke with 2 other dealerships, they informed me that it was an aggressive offer. Hard to believe them since they are all employed by Acura in the end.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616

    The actual MSRP is 42320. The cap reduction is 2250. The salesman said that the Adjusted MSRP is 39035.

    Just to get your terms correct.

    There is no "Adjusted MSRP"
    Maybe, "Adjusted CAP cost"

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Here is my latest offer:
    '16 TLX FWD w/ Advance pkg - 36 months - 12k miles / yr:
    Down: $199.69 sales tax + $445 1st month + $122.50 reg/title/tire tax + $75 doc fee = $842.19
    Gross Cap: $41,060.29
    Adjusted Cap (after 2250 for loyalty/bonus): $38,810.29
    Residual: $24,382.40
    Depreciation: $14,427.89
    Rent charge: $1,592.11
    Total base payment: $16,020 / 36 months = $445 per month.
    They also paid $240.09 of my down payment and added the protection package $427 (trunk/all weather front/back mats/wheel locks)
    Scale from 1 - 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being unbelievable. I appreciate the feedback from the experts.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616

    Here is my latest offer:
    '16 TLX FWD w/ Advance pkg - 36 months - 12k miles / yr:
    Down: $199.69 sales tax + $445 1st month + $122.50 reg/title/tire tax + $75 doc fee = $842.19
    Gross Cap: $41,060.29
    Adjusted Cap (after 2250 for loyalty/bonus): $38,810.29
    Residual: $24,382.40
    Depreciation: $14,427.89
    Rent charge: $1,592.11
    Total base payment: $16,020 / 36 months = $445 per month.
    They also paid $240.09 of my down payment and added the protection package $427 (trunk/all weather front/back mats/wheel locks)
    Scale from 1 - 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being unbelievable. I appreciate the feedback from the experts.

    1) What is the MSRP?
    2) Is this the 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Here is my latest offer:
    '16 TLX FWD w/ Advance pkg - 36 months - 12k miles / yr:
    Down: $199.69 sales tax + $445 1st month + $122.50 reg/title/tire tax + $75 doc fee = $842.19
    Gross Cap: $41,060.29
    Adjusted Cap (after 2250 for loyalty/bonus): $38,810.29
    Residual: $24,382.40
    Depreciation: $14,427.89
    Rent charge: $1,592.11
    Total base payment: $16,020 / 36 months = $445 per month.
    They also paid $240.09 of my down payment and added the protection package $427 (trunk/all weather front/back mats/wheel locks)
    Scale from 1 - 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being unbelievable. I appreciate the feedback from the experts.
    1) What is the MSRP? 2) Is this the 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder?
    6 cylinder / $43,540.00 which includes destination / handling
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616


    kyfdx said:

    Here is my latest offer:
    '16 TLX FWD w/ Advance pkg - 36 months - 12k miles / yr:
    Down: $199.69 sales tax + $445 1st month + $122.50 reg/title/tire tax + $75 doc fee = $842.19
    Gross Cap: $41,060.29
    Adjusted Cap (after 2250 for loyalty/bonus): $38,810.29
    Residual: $24,382.40
    Depreciation: $14,427.89
    Rent charge: $1,592.11
    Total base payment: $16,020 / 36 months = $445 per month.
    They also paid $240.09 of my down payment and added the protection package $427 (trunk/all weather front/back mats/wheel locks)
    Scale from 1 - 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being unbelievable. I appreciate the feedback from the experts.
    1) What is the MSRP?
    2) Is this the 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder?

    6 cylinder / $43,540.00 which includes destination / handling


    I get $445/mo, as well.

    Is this NY? If so, if the gross CAP includes sales tax, this looks like a pretty good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Here is my latest offer:
    '16 TLX FWD w/ Advance pkg - 36 months - 12k miles / yr:
    Down: $199.69 sales tax + $445 1st month + $122.50 reg/title/tire tax + $75 doc fee = $842.19
    Gross Cap: $41,060.29
    Adjusted Cap (after 2250 for loyalty/bonus): $38,810.29
    Residual: $24,382.40
    Depreciation: $14,427.89
    Rent charge: $1,592.11
    Total base payment: $16,020 / 36 months = $445 per month.
    They also paid $240.09 of my down payment and added the protection package $427 (trunk/all weather front/back mats/wheel locks)
    Scale from 1 - 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being unbelievable. I appreciate the feedback from the experts.
    1) What is the MSRP? 2) Is this the 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder?
    6 cylinder / $43,540.00 which includes destination / handling
    I get $445/mo, as well. Is this NY? If so, if the gross CAP includes sales tax, this looks like a pretty good deal.
    Yes, NY. In actuality it all came down to $610 down and $445/month for 35 months.  $24,382.40 is my buy option at the end of the lease. 
  • ketytketyt Posts: 3
    Can I get residual and money factor numbers for 2016 TLX 4cyl base and TLX 4 cyl Tech package with 36 months and 10k miles per year in Ohio. The base has $1000 lease incentive, I believe. Is the Tech package lease cash at $1000 or $2000?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,749
    ketyt said:

    Can I get residual and money factor numbers for 2016 TLX 4cyl base and TLX 4 cyl Tech package with 36 months and 10k miles per year in Ohio. The base has $1000 lease incentive, I believe. Is the Tech package lease cash at $1000 or $2000?

    .00070 and 59% (base) or 57% (tech).

    $1000 lease cash on base; $2000 on tech

    $500 loyalty or conquest cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • elein1elein1 Posts: 3
    Hi, I recently was at an Acura dealership in Huntington, New York and received the following based on the following info. Can you let me know if this is a good deal? Thanks

    Acura TLX
    V-6 FWD no Tech
    MSRP $36240
    Negotiated Price $32910 (I think it includes incentives but not sure)
    Tax $1308.91 (8.625% in NY)
    Residual (Purchase Option) $21019.20
    Money Factor: .00070
    36/12
    No Money Down
    $422.83/month
    Amount due at signing: $520.33 (includes 1st month, fees, and insurance)

    Basically want to know if the monthly payment is what it should be and if I could get a better deal based on what others average. Thanks again. Ed
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616
    elein1 said:

    Hi, I recently was at an Acura dealership in Huntington, New York and received the following based on the following info. Can you let me know if this is a good deal? Thanks

    Acura TLX
    V-6 FWD no Tech
    MSRP $36240
    Negotiated Price $32910 (I think it includes incentives but not sure)
    Tax $1308.91 (8.625% in NY)
    Residual (Purchase Option) $21019.20
    Money Factor: .00070
    36/12
    No Money Down
    $422.83/month
    Amount due at signing: $520.33 (includes 1st month, fees, and insurance)

    Basically want to know if the monthly payment is what it should be and if I could get a better deal based on what others average. Thanks again. Ed

    If I add the tax plus the $595 acquisition fee to the selling price, I get $422/mo., as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elein1elein1 Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    elein1 said:

    Hi, I recently was at an Acura dealership in Huntington, New York and received the following based on the following info. Can you let me know if this is a good deal? Thanks

    Acura TLX
    V-6 FWD no Tech
    MSRP $36240
    Negotiated Price $32910 (I think it includes incentives but not sure)
    Tax $1308.91 (8.625% in NY)
    Residual (Purchase Option) $21019.20
    Money Factor: .00070
    36/12
    No Money Down
    $422.83/month
    Amount due at signing: $520.33 (includes 1st month, fees, and insurance)

    Basically want to know if the monthly payment is what it should be and if I could get a better deal based on what others average. Thanks again. Ed

    If I add the tax plus the $595 acquisition fee to the selling price, I get $422/mo., as well.
    Would you by any chance know if the negotiated price ($32910) for this car is a good price or would I be able to get a lower price based on what you've seen? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,616
    elein1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    elein1 said:

    Hi, I recently was at an Acura dealership in Huntington, New York and received the following based on the following info. Can you let me know if this is a good deal? Thanks

    Acura TLX
    V-6 FWD no Tech
    MSRP $36240
    Negotiated Price $32910 (I think it includes incentives but not sure)
    Tax $1308.91 (8.625% in NY)
    Residual (Purchase Option) $21019.20
    Money Factor: .00070
    36/12
    No Money Down
    $422.83/month
    Amount due at signing: $520.33 (includes 1st month, fees, and insurance)

    Basically want to know if the monthly payment is what it should be and if I could get a better deal based on what others average. Thanks again. Ed

    If I add the tax plus the $595 acquisition fee to the selling price, I get $422/mo., as well.
    Would you by any chance know if the negotiated price ($32910) for this car is a good price or would I be able to get a lower price based on what you've seen? Thanks
    I really don't. You can use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to "build" your car and check Edmunds TMV.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

145791018
Sign In or Register to comment.