Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and earlier BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    wait4mrchwait4mrch Member Posts: 13
    I understand. Not to get too involved but, my situation was very bad that the Liberty loan had to be placed under my cousins name, so I feel that the fastest I can get my own loan again, the quicker I get back on my feet. Thus I think that I have a shot at a BMW with the sizeable down at the same time satisfying my passion for high end vehicles.

Doesn't seem to be a very smart idea but I have the luxury to be able to afford the down w/ little remorse.

Also, I ahve always been one to change vehicles within 3 years .....

Regards.
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Posts about the transmission issue have been moved here:

akwilliams, "BMW X3" #1658, 18 Jan 2005 3:10 pm

kirstie_h

Roving Host

Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 38
    Hey kydfx, your message #461, what money factor and residual were you using on the X3 3.0, I am about to sign up at $1,000 over invoice which Camelback BMW in Phoenix and want to be sure they use the right figures, but your lease payment of $513 is lower than I am getting.

Was the due at signing number including the acquisition fee?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    .00125.. 57% for 36mo/45K.

Yes, due at signing included $625 acquisition.. I usually recommend rolling that into the cap cost.. that will raise the payment about $18/mo.

Other things that could raise the payment:

1) bumping the money factor.. They can go up to .00165 about $25/mo. more

2) Waiving the security deposit.. results in a .00015 bump.. Reduces upfront, but costs money in the long run.

3) bumping the acq.fee... they can raise it to $825.

4) Higher MSRP... Every $1000 higher is about $13-$14/mo. more...

5) sales tax.. my example was pre-tax

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Shoot me your MSRP and selling price, and I'll work up a payment for you..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks, kyfdx. You are right on the money with those numbers. I mistook the residual. I offered a deal at $1,000 over invoice. The dealer marked up acq. fee and money factor, added a doc fee of $388, basically put me back at MSRP, but is stuck on his number, so I am seeing another dealer today who says we can do $1,000 over invoice at the BMWFS par numbers, we will see ........

Oh, the MSRP is $39,270. With fees down, 36/12k, I get $458 before tax. I used a selling price of $36,960 as invoice + $1k.
  • Options
    You are right on the money... I get $476 with acquisition fee rolled in.. plus tax..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Drove a Mystic Blue X3 3.0 home last night (well, my wife did, it is hers). Used Camelback BMW and we got to the numbers posted # 470 above (well, almost, I paid a $250 doc fee, too). Really went smooth, thanks kyfdx and Car Man.

Hey, another question, my friend ordered a 330i and gave a $1,000 deposit, car is not here yet, but she would be so much better off taking one from inventory at another dealer (this one has none). Her lease figures are based on Dec rates but marked up to the max BMW allows, and then January has $3800 cash to dealer, I believe, on existing inventory, tho money factor is up. What should she do?
  • Options
    Did she order a specific car.. or just waiting on one they had on the way?

If she ordered, she needs to call her CA, and tell them she wants her price reduced by the dealer cash incentive... But, if her car isn't coming until after Jan 31, then that won't work yet... Plus, they don't have to do it..

If they just have one on the way.. then she could just call and say she changed her mind.. and wants her deposit back.. They pretty much have to return it.. but, they may drag their feet..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    My friend did order the vehicle, although it was just a sport/premium package with a few other options, and I am suggesting that even if she loses her deposit she is better off taking it from inventory from a dealer who will do the lease financing at par and allow for the cash to dealer of $3800.
  • Options
    I think her first move should be to call her salesperson.. tell them she knows about the incentive, and that she expects it to be taken off her price.. And, that otherwise, she will cancel her order and buy elsewhere...

Chances are, they will do it, to keep the sale.. Since she ordered the car, they may try to keep her deposit, but it isn't likely.... I definitely would not start the process, assuming that I will lose the deposit.. She should always maintain that it is her money..

Can't hurt to try....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fishgreg1fishgreg1 Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx or anyone else who can help. My wife is looking at the X3 3.0 with MSRP of $38,245. Should I shoot for $2500 of MSRP and if so what should I expect her lease payments to be for 36 months, 15 miles a year with $2000 down? She is also looking at the 325xi with MSRP of around $38,000 and we know that her lease payment will be about $460 a month including tax, 36 months, 15 miles a year. Thanks for any help.
  • Options
    By $2000 down, do you mean a $2000 cap cost reduction? Or $2000 total, due at signing?

1) With only first payment and security deposit due at signing(about $1000-$1100).. $478/mo + tax..

2) With $2000 due at signing.. $449 + tax

3) With a $2000 cap cost reduction (resulting in $3000-$3100 due at signing).. $419 + tax

All examples assume the $625 acquisition fee is rolled into the monthly lease payment.

I always recommend 1).

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    The lease program is almost identical with the 325xi... except that the residuals on the 325xi are 1% higher than the X3 3.0...

So, assuming the same discount from MSRP, and that the MSRPs are the same... the X3 payment is about $10-$11/mo. higher..

Of course, if dealers are willing to discount one model more than the other.. that would change the calculation...

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fishgreg1fishgreg1 Member Posts: 10
    2000 down, which would be the total. How would option 3 look like on paper then? The money factor should be .00125 - right? And I should assume I should get $2500 off msrp - right? Thanks for your help again kyfdx. For some reason my dealer is telling me $530 a month including tax.
  • Options
    Well.. $2000 total due at signing would be option 2.. So about, $450 + tax/month.. and, yes.. $2500 off MSRP would be a fair deal. Residual is 57%.

Why is the dealer at $530?

1) Tax.. don't know where you live, but Illinois/Texas tax the entire purchase price. So, that could be the entire difference right there.. Assuming your state only taxes the payment.. $450 X 7% would be $31.50/mo. (just an example)

2) They might not be using the base MF.. .00125 is correct.. They can mark it up to .00165.. That would boost the payment by about $24/mo.

3) They may be bumping the acquisition fee by $200.. Add $6/mo..

4) They may not be giving you $2500 off.. Or could be adding document fees, title and licensing fees, etc..

The answer probably lies in some or all of these factors.. The only one that would really be legitimate is taxes and government title/licensing fees.. The rest are just ways to pad their profit..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shawn333shawn333 Member Posts: 2
    What are your options if the dealership's Finance dept doesn't budget from the MF of .00165? Is there a way to force the issue and somehow get the .00125 rate directly from BMW FS?

I already have a price agreement and ordered a car via a dealership and don't want to put an additional $30/month in their pocket because they're boosting the MF. Any recourse at this point?
  • Options
    Tell them base rate or no deal...

If they won't use the base rate,your only option is to walk, and find another dealer.. You can't "make" them do something they don't want to...

Just tell your sales rep first... Tell him you will cancel the order, if the finance department is going to hit you for an extra $1000.

But, you'll have to be prepared to go to another dealership.. it is awfully hard to go back, after you've insisted you won't.

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Want to purchase/lease a X3 3.0 in March as cash will be available then. I do want to order certain options and colors etc. I understand it could take 4-8 weeks: Questions:

1. Can I begin ordering and negotiating prices etc in Feb? so target day of possession would be around middle of March?

2. What sort of cash or deposit will they want?

3. Expect to need $3000 to $5000 down upon signing, will they wait until mid March?

4. In other words, I want to start soon so I do not have to wait until April/May to take possession. Can I start in Feb and have cash available in March?

5. What is the MF base rate for a '05 3.0 going for now?

Thanks in advance for your advise.
  • Options
    3yr/45K residual is 57% and money factor is .00125

Figure at least 8 weeks for delivery of an ordered car..

You can negotiate right now.. they will lock in the January lease terms until the end of March.. If the terms are better in March, most dealers will let you use those at that time.

Here is an example of someone that is negotiating a lease right now.. As you can see, you only need about $1500 upfront.

kchen7, "Lease Questions - Ask Here" #16498, 25 Jan 2005 10:26 pm

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hey thanks for your reply. Can you provide me with more assistance?

1. What price should I negotiate for a '05 X3 3.0 that I will be building with Cold Weather pkg, Prem Pkg, Automatic, Heated Steering, Adaptive Xenon, Power folding windows, Navigation. Accdg to BMW USA website MSRP $43,020. Invoice is roughly at $39,700.

2. Can you lay out the lease details as to what I should be shooting for MF, resid, etc and monthly estimates? With Tax, Title Lic included (6%). With about %5,000 downpayment.

3. Will BMW financial offer the lowest base rate and the dealer try to rack it up? If credit is good but not perfect does BMW Financial give dealer higher base rate or is it just the dealer that messes with the buyer, making buyer think that his credit is causing the higher rates?

Any tips that you can give me so I walk into this in good shape would be appreciated.

Thx!
  • Options
    MSRP $43,020

Invoice $39,700

Selling price $40,700

Acquisition fee $625

Cap cost $41,325 (selling price + acq.fee)

Lease term 36mo/45K

Residual 57%

MF .00125

Payment $553 + tax(6%) = $586/mo.

Due at signing: 1st pymt ($586), security deposit ($600), title & licensing fees (variable according to state.. $200-$300?).. Total=approx. $1400.

These are the base rates.. the dealer may try to mark them up.. they can mark up the money factor to .00165 (which would raise the payment $28/mo.), and they can raise the acquisition fee to $825 ($6/mo. more).

You have to insist on the base rates.. There probably aren't a lot of BMW dealers in Arkansas (Little Rock?), so you have to let them know that you are willing to go out of town for the best deal..

I'm not familiar with credit tiers for BMW leases.. Some leasing companies only have one tier.. you either qualify, or you don't.. I think this is the case with BMW, but I'm not sure.

Do not make a $5000 downpayment.. Just keep that money in the bank and use it to supplement your payment each month, if needed..

BMWFS includes Gap insurance on their leases.. This insures that the lease balance is paid off, in case the car is totaled, and its value is less than the lease payoff (and it almost always is worth less). If you make a big downpayment, then total the car right away, the bank gets paid off, but you most likely, won't get any of your downpayment back.. It would really suck to pay $5K at lease signing, total the car, and have it cost you $6K for only three months of driving..

All of the lease numbers are only good until the end of the month..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rtdp1rtdp1 Member Posts: 2
    Any thoughts on a lease for an 05 X3 3.0 with a MSRP of $40,120. The lease particulars are $2500 total due at signing and $494/month for 36/12k. The payment includes a 6% sales tax.

Is this a good deal?

rtdp1
  • Options
    Are you paying MSRP, or did you already negotiate a lower price? Prices can be negotiated just as if you were purchasing the vehicle, so it's important to know.

kirstie_h

Roving Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Options
    These reverse calculations are a little harder, because I don't know what kinds of licensing fees your state charges, and how the tax is applied, etc, etc..

But, if the $2500 is the total due at signing.. no more fees, taxes, payments, deposits, etc, etc, etc.. Your deal equates to about $2500 off MSRP, using the base lease rates..

The deal looks very good.. I would be more inclined to only have $1200 due at signing... which would raise the payment about $45/mo.. Other than that, you've negotiated a pretty good deal, considering the assumptions I've made..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    adjokuzadjokuz Member Posts: 3
    I need some help. I'm buying a new 2.5 X3 today or tomorrow. I have two options:

Option 1: MSRP on this is $30,300. With automatic trans, moonroof, heated front seats and privacy glass, plus all fees, suggested price is $34,470.

Option 2: MSRP is $30,300. With automatic trans, moonroof, foglights, xenon headlights, on-board computer, navigation system and privacy glass, plus all fees, suggested price is $37,205.

A few questions: 1. How much can I reasonable get each car for? 2. The 7% profit that is made on cars - is it from MSRP or suggested price?

(I'm trading in my old BMW for this, but will negotiate a separate price for that. Just want to know the facts on straight buying first.)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
  • Options
    Not sure who gave you the 7% info.. On the cheaper of the two cars.. MSRP 34,470... the invoice price is $31,645.. 91.8% of MSRP..

Go to KBB.com and you can "build" the exact car you are talking about (that is what I did). It will also give you the invoice price.. add $700-$1000 to that, and you have a fair price.

You might even consider the 3.0 model.. It looks a lot more expensive in base price, but automatic and moonroof are standard.. that model with automatic and premium package has an MSRP of $38,695..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jliu34740jliu34740 Member Posts: 4
    2005 X3 3.0 + Xenon and privacy glass

MSRP $38145

Negotiated sales price $36600 (roughly $1500 off MSRP)

Lease term: 36 month, 10K miles/yr, MF = .00163 (3.9%), Aquisition fee $825 (dealer claims $200 advertising fee), residual 60%

$3000 cap reduction

Monthly payment $413 + tax

Total due at signing (including first month, deposit, tax and license etc) $4425.

This offer is made on 1/30/05 in Seattle/Northwest area.

I don't feel this is good enough for the following reasons:

1. only $1500 off MSRP

2. Only 10K miles/year

3. dealer markup of aquisition fee and interest rate

Dealer seems to be holding fast so I walked. Just need your input if I should be able to do better.

Much appreciated,

JL
  • Options
    flyingdocflyingdoc Member Posts: 4
    My local dealer has 6 or 7 2004 X3s. They have no 2005 models. The salesman told me that they are expected one 2005 in mid February. In the meantime, he wants to sell me one of the new 2004s they have. It is about a third of the way through the 2005 model year, so I was surprised to find so many new 2004s on their lot.

The salesman say that they would reduce the list by $3000 on the 2004s. This was basically his first offer and I did not try at all to negotiate lower. How low should I try to go if I decide to buy one of the 2004 models?
  • Options
    I could live with the $1500 off MSRP, if they were using the base rates... The bump in the acquisition fee and the markup of the money factor cost about $28/mo extra..

To make up for the bumped rates, you'd have to get another $1000 off the MSRP.

It is only about $10/mo more to go to 12K miles/yr., no matter what rates they are using..

You SHOULD be able to do better.. but, that doesn't mean that dealer will do it..

Last point.. I wouldn't make a big cap cost reduction.. keep your money in the bank and use it to supplement your payment each month if you need to...

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I don't have a lot of good info on the '04s... I do know that they had big lease incentives all the way from August through December 31st, but they ended at that time..

It would be my guess, that when those lease incentives ended, BMWNA gave dealers a cash incentive on any leftovers.. But, I haven't heard that specifically.. I'll check around, though..

It seems strange, though... I drove past one of my local dealers yesterday... And, they had about 12-15 '05s, but no '04s..

If you are looking at 3.0 models, they would have to come down way more than $3K, as the moonroof and automatic are included at the same price on the '05..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hey kyfdx!

Didn't finish the deal in January. Do you know what the lease numbers would be in February? Also, I failed to mention that I would be upside down on my trade about $2700, that's why I was going to cover the negative equity for more of a down payment of about $4000. I'll see how that goes if I wish to "buydown" the monthly payment.

Also, the dealership has a few 04's still. Is there more bargaining power on them or that BMW would give the dealer incentives to unload the '04s? What do you think would constitute a deal on a '04 3.0 with MSRPs of $41K to $42K? that I couldn't refuse even knowing that the MF of '04's may be higher than '05s?

Appreciate the advise.
  • Options
    Probably won't know the February numbers until the weekend..

Paying off negative equity is a good thing, and isn't the same thing as making a down-payment on the new lease..

I really think you'd be hard-pressed to make a good lease deal on the '04, compared to the '05, because of the lower MSRP on the '05.... At some point, it only makes sense to purchase a year-old model.. And, so far.. no purchase incentives on the '04 that I can find out about..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for reply - please post a message once you know Feb numbers.

Again, thanks for the assistance!
  • Options
    walnutfacewalnutface Member Posts: 1
    I must be reading old email, but I am buying a 2005 X3 in Feb and with pre-order options in California USA, does this sound reasonable or overpriced?

MSRP =

auto transmission

power seats

cruise

fog lights

privacy windows

metallic paint

without a moonroof

with sensors

the dealer in Berkeley says he needs to charge 5% over invoice so that came out to be 36,836...
  • Options
    rtdp1rtdp1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks to kyfdx and kristie. I picked up my X3 3.0 (MSRP of $40120) on Saturday. I didn't quite know what the actual selling price the dealer used for my lease, so I used some figures that I found on this forum that would constitute a good deal, i.e. $1000 above invoice, MF of .00125 and 59% residual after 3 years, and came up with a lease payment of $491/m with a total down payment of $2500. The dealer wanted $494 (6% tax incl) but he readily agreed to a $3 reduction. It's been snowing here in Jersey for the past 2-3 weeks and I think business is slow. I know I was the only one who test drove the car I am now leasing. When I actually looked at his figures, he used $1500 over invoice as the selling price but waived acquisition fee and security deposit. The only thing extra in New Jersey is that I had to pay three years of NJ car registration up front.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Hope you enjoy your new ride.

kirstie_h

Roving Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    Hey kyfdx!

Please help me on these numbers for an '05 3.0. MSRP $41,200. I would like to say worst case scenario that I can buy for $1500 over invoice therefore purchase price would be $39,240. Would like to have cash at signing (TOTAL) $3000. Negative trade equity of ($4250). What would the payments be? Can you figure out the numbers with $3000 or $4000 cash for me? 3yr/45K lease. I am told that AR lease tax is 10%.

I am building it and I assume that there would be no cost to do so passed on to me.

I apprecaite it!
  • Options
    At that price.. and assuming the February rates and residuals are the same as January...

I get about $613 + tax...

Sale price + negative equity + upfront costs (about $1900) - $3000 cash = cap cost of $42,390

Upfront costs are 1st payment + acquisition fee + security deposit.

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jlg008jlg008 Member Posts: 6
    Hi kyfdx,

I have been reading these message boards. AND I have been waiting for a reply on mine, its regarding the BMWX3 that we are thinking about buying., yet not sure if leasing would be better. Unfortunately, my message was put into another discussion board. on Leasing.

Please read it and let me know what you think. We value your opinon and that of CAR_MAN and KRISIE. We also posted an inquiry on purchase price for another vehicle and or leasing. Its on Message board #71 or 72 MB. So we have two unanswered message boards directed to the gurus and no response.

Thanks.

Message board for BMW X3 is #16725

Message board for MB is #71/72

Thanks
  • Options
    I looked at message #16725...

All of the numbers look pretty kosher to me..

1) The base price and all the options.. that is the invoice price (dealer cost).. He has to add profit to that.. $750 seems reasonable.

2) All of the fees.. acquisition (higher in NY, I think $900 is correct), MVD, taxes.. etc.. Those are unavoidable..

3) Doc fee of $175? That is just padding, but $750 over invoice is pretty low.. so, just consider the deal $925 over invoice..

Regarding your old Mercedes lease... Acquisition fees have gone up in NY, because of vicarious liability laws.. Some banks won't even lease in NY. Security deposit might have been waived on the Mercedes, but they might have used a higher money factor to make up for it.. BMW will do this also.. MVD fees... they are what they are.. Taxes... same thing.

Using your figures and the base MF and residual, I get the same payment as your dealer.. I don't know about taxes and MVD fees in NY, but you could at least have the acquisition fee rolled into the cap cost (which will result in a higher payment).

I'll leave your Mercedes questions to someone else... I don't have any experience with them..

The X3 deal looks pretty good.. If you buy it, the tax will be higher, but you won't have to pay an acquisition fee...

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jlg008jlg008 Member Posts: 6
    Hello kyfdx,

Thank you much for your response to my message. For a while we thought our message got lost amongst the many.

Your feedback has been greatly appreciated, and if it wasn't for Edmunds we would have been just another "uneducated" consumer. This is a good tool - a good forum w/information and above all expert opinons that are valued.

I will let you know what we decide - buy or lease this vehicle. But also waiting to hear about the MB deal given to me from local dealership..

Have a good day, until later

Thanks,

jlg008
  • Options
    amc4amc4 Member Posts: 1
    Help! I test drove an X3 2.5 yesterday 2005...loved it. Dealer said they had 5 2004 X3 3.0 fully loaded rental cars on the lot that he wanted to move. Have 7-10k on them. Price is $33,900. To lease for 39 months/15k a year/no $0 down is $525.55. Is this a good deal? Can I negotiate?
  • Options
    1) You should be able to lease a "new" '05 X3 that has an MSRP of $40K for $490/mo + tax.. 36mo/45K. That would also be no money down.. about $1200 due at signing..

2) You can negotiate anything... If the first thing out of their mouths was $525 for the demo models, then you can count on being able to get it for less..

3) There is nothing wrong with leasing the demo/rental unit.. but, there are some things to watch out for..

4) When does the warranty expire? Will you still have lease payments left, without warranty? When does the free scheduled maintenance expire? Will you be on the hook for expensive maintenance while still leasing?

Even a few months out of warranty or without free maintenance at the end of the lease can cost you big dollars.. Don't take the salesperson's word for it.. Ask to see a BMW vehicle history report... It will state clearly the expiration of those items..

The lease deals are good on '05 X3 3.0 right now.. Plus they have automatic and moonroof standard, that the '04 didn't have, so the MSRPs are lower... It will be hard for the dealer to beat the lease deal on a new one.. If you were buying, it might make sense to go with the demo unit for the dollar savings... but, I doubt that is the case with a lease..

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    scott31scott31 Member Posts: 292
    I should probably ask this in the general "Lease questions" forum, but car_man gets SO many requests.

kyfdx, what are the current lease rates for Feb for the X3 2.5 and the 3.0 on a 3yr/12k lease? Is the proper acq fee (for Virginia) still $625? Is a 39 or 42 month lease a better deal?

Thanks (going looking this weekend).
  • Options
    Residual is 59% for either model...

2.5 MF is .00210

3.0 MF is .00125

$625 is the acq.fee...

I don't have the numbers for the other monthly terms... All the advertising I see quotes 36 months, so that leads me to believe the 39 and 42 terms aren't any better...

With the lower money factor, and the higher standard equipment level, the 3.0 will probably be almost as cheap to lease as the 2.5, unless you were going for a no-option model...

regards,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gnormangnorman Member Posts: 1
    The 59% residual and money factors, are they new for February?

Thanks
  • Options
    February numbers are the same as January..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx knows his stuff regarding BMWs, so this discussion is just as good as Lease Questions for your X3 query. Thanks again for the help, kyfdx!

kirstie_h

Roving Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    scott31scott31 Member Posts: 292
    Thanks, now it's time to go shopping!