2016 GMC Sierra Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
edited January 2016 in GMC
Ask your 2016 Sierra lease questions, here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134567

Comments

  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2016
    Greetings,
    What is the most discount $ amount or % we can expect off of the MSRP, for a Lease? is it possible to get to about $8k or 12% off of the MSRP? Or is this an unheard of discount level for lease? Trying to get to certain payment given the current RV and MF. Are the manufacturers' MF/Interest rate the best there is on leases? Can the dealer shop around for better MF/Interest rates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    shoopaman said:

    Greetings,
    What is the most discount $ amount or % we can expect off of the MSRP, for a Lease? is it possible to get to about $8k or 12% off of the MSRP? Or is this an unheard of discount level for lease? Trying to get to certain payment given the current RV and MF. Are the manufacturers' MF/Interest rate the best there is on leases? Can the dealer shop around for better MF/Interest rates?

    The dealer can shop around.. he has a computer program that compares all of the banks that offer leases on a vehicle. It's rare that an independent bank can offer better terms on most vehicles.

    Sorry, but no idea on pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 133
    Hi,

    Could I get the current lease program/lease cash on a 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 4X2? Looking for 12k per year on a 24, 30 and 36 month lease.

    Thank You in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    buster6 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the current lease program/lease cash on a 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 4X2? Looking for 12k per year on a 24, 30 and 36 month lease.

    Thank You in advance!!

    No 30 month program; will provide 27 month numbers instead.

    24/12 - .00198 and 75%
    27/12 - .00198 and 74%
    36/12 - .00148 and 71%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    @Michaell Good morning, are the numbers the same for 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 6.2L 4X4? 36/12 zipcode 92612.

    ** Saved Money - Earned Money **

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    atos2012 said:

    @Michaell Good morning, are the numbers the same for 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 6.2L 4X4? 36/12 zipcode 92612.

    .00148 MF and 72% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    atos2012 said:

    @Michaell Good morning, are the numbers the same for 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 6.2L 4X4? 36/12 zipcode 92612.

    Do they allow MSDs if yes, how many?

    ** Saved Money - Earned Money **

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    atos2012 said:

    atos2012 said:

    @Michaell Good morning, are the numbers the same for 2016 Sierra Denali Crew Cab 6.2L 4X4? 36/12 zipcode 92612.

    Do they allow MSDs if yes, how many?
    Not that we know of.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bgosnellbgosnell Member Posts: 34
    Any change to lease program this month?  Looking for 2016 Crewcab 4x4 Denali and SLT numbers for 36/12. 
  • valeyardvaleyard Member Posts: 15
    shoopaman said:

    Greetings,
    What is the most discount $ amount or % we can expect off of the MSRP, for a Lease? is it possible to get to about $8k or 12% off of the MSRP? Or is this an unheard of discount level for lease? Trying to get to certain payment given the current RV and MF. Are the manufacturers' MF/Interest rate the best there is on leases? Can the dealer shop around for better MF/Interest rates?

    It depends, but yes. I just did that on a 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD. It was fairly loaded, MSRP of about $61.1k. My lease was through GM Financial, for 36 months. I ended up with over $8k off, including $2k in incentives ($500 lease cash plus $1,500 in factory discount coupons my dealer applied to the deal).

    I'm in Eastern WA state. The dealers around here tend to be......squirrelly. So after a lot of nonsense, I decided to save some time and used TrueCar's pricing service. I used a zip code for each major market in my region using the approximate truck build I wanted. I then customized the incentives listed to remove purchase only discounts. I found one in western WA that showed $6.5k off. I figured that would be a good starting point, so I pulled the trigger and TrueCar sent my contact information out to three unnamed dealers (one of which had the $6.5k discount). I quickly divined the one with the superior pricing and worked with them. I went over on the 28th, and closed the deal. I even had the good luck that a friend of mine was driving over to that general area at the time. So I saved almost $200 on airfare for the trip (Bought him a tank of gas for his WRX, and lunch at a Hop Jacks).

    Had that failed, my fall back probably would have been one of the big internet dealers in the midwest, like Laura Buick GMC. They have gigantic no hassle discounts for purchase, and most likely would be competitive for a lease as well. Although you may have some very aggressive dealers in your back yard spending on location.
  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2016
    Nice!!! Exactly the deal I'm looking for. So I'm not too far off... Congrats, what color did you get? I'm so jelly! did you put any money down? Sent you msg please reply. I assume you have top tier credit?

    thx,
    valeyard said:

    shoopaman said:

    Greetings,
    What is the most discount $ amount or % we can expect off of the MSRP, for a Lease? is it possible to get to about $8k or 12% off of the MSRP? Or is this an unheard of discount level for lease? Trying to get to certain payment given the current RV and MF. Are the manufacturers' MF/Interest rate the best there is on leases? Can the dealer shop around for better MF/Interest rates?

    It depends, but yes. I just did that on a 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD. It was fairly loaded, MSRP of about $61.1k. My lease was through GM Financial, for 36 months. I ended up with over $8k off, including $2k in incentives ($500 lease cash plus $1,500 in factory discount coupons my dealer applied to the deal).

    I'm in Eastern WA state. The dealers around here tend to be......squirrelly. So after a lot of nonsense, I decided to save some time and used TrueCar's pricing service. I used a zip code for each major market in my region using the approximate truck build I wanted. I then customized the incentives listed to remove purchase only discounts. I found one in western WA that showed $6.5k off. I figured that would be a good starting point, so I pulled the trigger and TrueCar sent my contact information out to three unnamed dealers (one of which had the $6.5k discount). I quickly divined the one with the superior pricing and worked with them. I went over on the 28th, and closed the deal. I even had the good luck that a friend of mine was driving over to that general area at the time. So I saved almost $200 on airfare for the trip (Bought him a tank of gas for his WRX, and lunch at a Hop Jacks).

    Had that failed, my fall back probably would have been one of the big internet dealers in the midwest, like Laura Buick GMC. They have gigantic no hassle discounts for purchase, and most likely would be competitive for a lease as well. Although you may have some very aggressive dealers in your back yard spending on location.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    bgosnell said:

    Any change to lease program this month?  Looking for 2016 Crewcab 4x4 Denali and SLT numbers for 36/12. 

    Sorry..we haven't received the new GMC program, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    When you do gt it, please, on 2016 Denali Ultimate? Same as Denali? 27 & 36 - 15k/yr for both terms, add 1% if 12k as before? thx
  • valeyardvaleyard Member Posts: 15
    "Nice!!! Exactly the deal I'm looking for. So I'm not too far off... Congrats, what color did you get? I'm so jelly! did you put any money down? Sent you msg please reply. I assume you have top tier CREDIT?

    thx,"

    Thanks. I got mine in steel gray with tan interior. I did not put money down, and GM Financial had me at top tier credit. I hope you manage to work out a similar deal for yourself. Good luck.
  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2016
    All my local dealers must have customers lined up, Sierra 1500 Denalis must be selling like hot cakes? 
    Given the current MF RV, and around 8k off MSRP, Im asking for, no dealer is calling me back.  I wonder if I can contact GMC for poor cutomer follow up... This is dicouraging.  Wondering if I should start looking at others trucks... Sigh~
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    shoopaman said:

    All my local dealers must have customers lined up, Sierra 1500 Denalis must be selling like hot cakes? 
    Given the current MF RV, and around 8k off MSRP, Im asking for, no dealer is calling me back.  I wonder if I can contact GMC for poor cutomer follow up... This is dicouraging.  Wondering if I should start looking at others trucks... Sigh~

    It's possible that you're asking for too much of a discount from sticker - bump up your offer and see if anyone bites. Only takes one dealer to agree to your terms.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • airwolfnhairwolfnh Member Posts: 9
    I was wondering if anyone knows what the monthly lease payment would be on a Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab SLE with a sticker around 47k? I would be looking for no money down, 12K miles a year, 36 or 39 month. I'm in New Hampshire. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    airwolfnh said:

    I was wondering if anyone knows what the monthly lease payment would be on a Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab SLE with a sticker around 47k? I would be looking for no money down, 12K miles a year, 36 or 39 month. I'm in New Hampshire. Thanks!

    To calculate a payment, you need the selling price and CAP cost. Your lease payment depends greatly on how good of a price you negotiate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    perhaps, but what really hurts is the crappy lease cash $500... have to wait until this goes back to holiday/january level... lease rates are good but factory rebate isn't...
    Michaell said:

    shoopaman said:

    All my local dealers must have customers lined up, Sierra 1500 Denalis must be selling like hot cakes? 
    Given the current MF RV, and around 8k off MSRP, Im asking for, no dealer is calling me back.  I wonder if I can contact GMC for poor cutomer follow up... This is dicouraging.  Wondering if I should start looking at others trucks... Sigh~

    It's possible that you're asking for too much of a discount from sticker - bump up your offer and see if anyone bites. Only takes one dealer to agree to your terms.
  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    which dealer was this and who was your rep? I'm having issue getting similar deal, must have ended in january, february is crappy... :(
    valeyard said:

    "Nice!!! Exactly the deal I'm looking for. So I'm not too far off... Congrats, what color did you get? I'm so jelly! did you put any money down? Sent you msg please reply. I assume you have top tier CREDIT?

    thx,"

    Thanks. I got mine in steel gray with tan interior. I did not put money down, and GM Financial had me at top tier credit. I hope you manage to work out a similar deal for yourself. Good luck.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    shoopaman said:

    perhaps, but what really hurts is the crappy lease cash $500... have to wait until this goes back to holiday/january level... lease rates are good but factory rebate isn't...

    Michaell said:

    shoopaman said:

    All my local dealers must have customers lined up, Sierra 1500 Denalis must be selling like hot cakes? 
    Given the current MF RV, and around 8k off MSRP, Im asking for, no dealer is calling me back.  I wonder if I can contact GMC for poor cutomer follow up... This is dicouraging.  Wondering if I should start looking at others trucks... Sigh~

    It's possible that you're asking for too much of a discount from sticker - bump up your offer and see if anyone bites. Only takes one dealer to agree to your terms.
    No guarantee that the numbers will get any better going forward ... but, it can't hurt to wait.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rws1089rws1089 Member Posts: 1
    has anyone had better luck with cap reduction on leasing? all the dealers in my area aren't willing to budge much - even when presenting prices from TrueCar etc.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    rws1089 said:

    has anyone had better luck with cap reduction on leasing? all the dealers in my area aren't willing to budge much - even when presenting prices from TrueCar etc.

    Expand your search area. As we close in on the end of the month, dealers may get more interested in your offers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ejfp8319ejfp8319 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Are the Residuals and MF in for March ?
  • johnsmith13johnsmith13 Member Posts: 4
    Is this a good deal? Dealers don't want to reduce the cap too much due to the popularity of the truck. This is the deal I was offered.

    2016 GMC Sierra Denali Short Bed 4x4
    58845 Sticker
    56027 Cap Cost
    3.55 MF
    72% Res
    1300 down
    604.00 per month with tax included.
    I am in CA

    Thanks!
  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2016
    assume this is 5.3? what is the duration, mileage? 36mo? 12k, 15k/yr?
    monthly payment seems high, cap is still too high, popular? maybe, how many trucks do they have? not exactly flying off the shelf...

    Is this a good deal? Dealers don't want to reduce the cap too much due to the popularity of the truck. This is the deal I was offered.

    2016 GMC Sierra Denali Short Bed 4x4
    58845 Sticker
    56027 Cap Cost
    3.55 MF
    72% Res
    1300 down
    604.00 per month with tax included.
    I am in CA

    Thanks!

  • johnsmith13johnsmith13 Member Posts: 4
    It was a 5.3 and 36/12
  • johnsmith13johnsmith13 Member Posts: 4
    I'll keep looking. I thought it was high. 
  • jagsbugsjagsbugs Member Posts: 21
    looking for MF/RV on 36 /15k denali 4x4 crew cab 2016 thanks
  • shoopamanshoopaman Member Posts: 11
    Is MF RV same in all states?
  • ejfp8319ejfp8319 Member Posts: 2
    @MichaellResiduals for March ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    ejfp8319 said:

    Hello,

    Are the Residuals and MF in for March ?

    Sorry, we never got any GMC lease numbers for March.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    jagsbugs said:

    looking for MF/RV on 36 /15k denali 4x4 crew cab 2016 thanks

    We did not get any GMC numbers for March, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    shoopaman said:

    Is MF RV same in all states?

    We believe the numbers we get (when we get them - nothing for March), are national.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    ejfp8319 said:

    @MichaellResiduals for March ?

    Sorry, we didn't get any numbers for March.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lstewielstewie Member Posts: 63
    Any numbers for a 2016 GMC Sierra HD 36 month 10k miles Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    lstewie said:

    Any numbers for a 2016 GMC Sierra HD 36 month 10k miles Thanks

    Sorry, we did not get any GMC lease numbers for March.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    lstewie said:

    Any numbers for a 2016 GMC Sierra HD 36 month 10k miles Thanks

    Just in..

    But, what's HD?

    If that's above a 1500, we don't have those numbers.

    Need trim and 4X4 or 4X2?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • save1982save1982 Member Posts: 38
    Can I get the rates on a 2016 Sierra Denali CrewCab 4x4 36/12 and 15 for Nashville TN? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    save1982 said:

    Can I get the rates on a 2016 Sierra Denali CrewCab 4x4 36/12 and 15 for Nashville TN? Thanks!

    .00148 and 70% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • elmfd3selmfd3s Member Posts: 24
    Looking for rates on a 2016 Sierra 1500 Double Cab 2WD 36/12 and 39/12 for SoCal. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    elmfd3s said:

    Looking for rates on a 2016 Sierra 1500 Double Cab 2WD 36/12 and 39/12 for SoCal. Thanks!

    .00075 and 59% (36/12) or 58% (39/12)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drlev1999drlev1999 Member Posts: 52
    Residuals and MF for 2016 Crewcab SLT and Denali, both 4x4 for 10K/36mo for Irwin, PA 15642. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    drlev1999 said:

    Residuals and MF for 2016 Crewcab SLT and Denali, both 4x4 for 10K/36mo for Irwin, PA 15642. Thanks.

    SLT: .00075 MF and 59% residual
    Denali: .00148 MF and 72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csand12csand12 Member Posts: 12
    Just wondering if I'm getting a good deal here:

    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD 6.2L

    MSRP: $60,245.00
    Net Cap. Cost: $56,650.00
    39mo/10k lease
    Residual: 71%
    Money Factor: .00148
    9% Sales Tax

    Payment: $548/mo
  • kharbatokharbato Member Posts: 9
    Hard to tell without knowing the vehicle configuration but MSRP reduction looks good - essentially supplier pricing from what I can tell. The math works out correctly for the payment. Whether or not you're getting a "good deal" is up to you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    csand12 said:

    Just wondering if I'm getting a good deal here:

    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD 6.2L

    MSRP: $60,245.00
    Net Cap. Cost: $56,650.00
    39mo/10k lease
    Residual: 71%
    Money Factor: .00148
    9% Sales Tax

    Payment: $548/mo

    I get $570/mo with those numbers; your deal looks good by comparison.

    Only way to make it better is to negotiate a better cap cost price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    csand12 said:

    Just wondering if I'm getting a good deal here:

    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD 6.2L

    MSRP: $60,245.00
    Net Cap. Cost: $56,650.00
    39mo/10k lease
    Residual: 71%
    Money Factor: .00148
    9% Sales Tax

    Payment: $548/mo

    The Denali has a killer lease program.

    How much is due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csand12csand12 Member Posts: 12
    I shopped around all over the country and someone emailed me back from another dealership with an even better offer.

    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
    MSRP: $56,530.00
    Net. Cap. Cost: $50,987
    39mo/10k lease
    Residual: 71%
    Money Factor: .00148
    9% Sales Tax

    Payment: $450.26

    This lease only has title fees and first month's payment due at signing. That's the offer I took and it's the best deal I've gotten by far. I've talked to 18 different dealerships around the country over the last 3-4 weeks and I finally got the deal I was looking for.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,136
    csand12 said:

    I shopped around all over the country and someone emailed me back from another dealership with an even better offer.

    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
    MSRP: $56,530.00
    Net. Cap. Cost: $50,987
    39mo/10k lease
    Residual: 71%
    Money Factor: .00148
    9% Sales Tax

    Payment: $450.26

    This lease only has title fees and first month's payment due at signing. That's the offer I took and it's the best deal I've gotten by far. I've talked to 18 different dealerships around the country over the last 3-4 weeks and I finally got the deal I was looking for.

    Congrats - looks really good.

    "Around the country"? How far were you willing to travel to get your new truck? And would that still have made the deal great?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.